A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

Paradise Is Utopia

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Paradise Is Utopia    Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:33 pm

The first thing Veil would see as she opened the door would be a pair of golden eyes with slit pupils. Though after a second of looking at the almost glittering gold, she would be able to see the way light refracted into a multitude of other colors creating a fractured stained glass like appearance. Then noticeably around each eye was a small vertical scar around the middle of each eye. These eyes rested in a rather calm looking face that held the tiniest hint of a smile upon her lips. A few strands of whitish silver mane and one lock of silvery purple mane hung down in front of and around her face, while the whole thing was framed by the darker emerald green oh a cloaks hood. The thestral looked at Veil curiously before the thestral's fanged mouth opened to speak.

"May I come in?" she asked with a pleasant and quiet tone, the smile not disappearing from her features. While in the doorway, it'd be a little hard to figure out, but the mare also seemed to be carrying something in a decent sized case on her back, nestled securely between her wings.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brony_Khaos

PostSubject: Re: Paradise Is Utopia    Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:08 am

ƒƒ 
Diamond Mind
ƒƒ 
"They're red." Solo said slowly, a little frown across her face "Just like Percy's actually. And you've got...stuff moving across your coat, too...what even is that? Prench? Shetland?"
She seemed more curious than anything else, so far, but she was also definitely keeping her distance so far. After all, it wasn't every day that ponies started looking quite so strange right in front of you.

((I'll discuss with you what to do later, Lolkie, just running low on your juice.))

View user profile
WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Paradise Is Utopia    Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:20 pm

Diamond Mind made a confused look at Solo, but felt as if she told her body to make her body make the expression rather than just making it. "What...." She looked down at her forelegs, watching the words move across her fur. What the hell.....what did Percy do?! Sadly, her thoughts were no longer private, and Solo would hear Diamond's thoughts in her head.

"I'm......I'm a Grimoire now....just like my mother......and the language is...v-vespid..." Diamond just sat there, mortified. Then she remembered something, not horrible, but not pleasant. "Oh no....I'm going to get a visit from the goddess soon..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: Paradise Is Utopia    Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:43 pm

Veil blinks in surprise, before stepping aside. "Well, come in then, I suppose." She looks over at Alazar, curiously. "Do you to know each other? I wasn't aware there would be a third to our little get together. I might've brought more tea."
She walks slowly over to her chair, keeping an eye on the new mare. After checking that her still stored spell would not phase her into a wall, she sits down. "so... Who are you?"

"I'm on my way Sister."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Paradise Is Utopia    Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:11 am

"I do not know him personally, but both of you have likely heard of myself. I am Sonata Nights, and it's a pleasure to make your acquaintances," the somewhat famous thestral said as she followed Veil inside the room. As Sonata moved take a seat at the table, her side profile was visible, or at least the fabric that made up the length of her cloak and the ends of her hooves, one could also see that the object strapped to her back was dark black container of sorts, likely her violin case.

As she took her seat, the mare pulled back her hood now that she wasn't facing the windows or outside and didn't have to worry about her almost shifting but primarily golden colored eyes. "I rarely get the time and peace away from managers and the like who always want me in top performance, but I think I may have managed to give them the slip for a time. But now that I've shared some about me, what about the two of?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brony_Khaos

PostSubject: Re: Paradise Is Utopia    Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:09 am

ƒƒ 
Final Wave
ƒƒ 
With a whisper and a little *crackle* of magic, a little roll of paper popped into existence just over Grey's shoulder, immediately eliciting his horn to light up and him taking it into his grip. "Ah, perfect timing. I'm sorry my dear, but it does appear that duty calls. The message has probably been waiting since we got started, given my luck."
The stallion lifted himself from the bed slowly, stretching out one last time. He started to walk out of the room without another word, opening the scroll and glancing over it as he did so, but he paused at the door, turning his head to give her a sideways look. "Oh, and Gartfua, I suggest keeping a lid on things until after the Pyotr’s Bird has left the Empire. I'd rather not let my comrades realize the amount of power they're dealing with, for the moment. And I'm quite sure you messing around would ruin that little illusion."
He didn't bother waiting for a response, simply turning back to the door and opening it up wide.

ƒƒ 
Lunatic Veil & Sonata Nights
ƒƒ 
"I am Alazar Gurman. I see my little devochka here is a feisty one, at least. You can stop doing whatever it is you are doing, moy Zavesa." the stallion watched the little bit of interaction with some interest, seeing how the two spoke with one another. "We are all friends here, after all. Though I wish the food were a bit better. I think spending all day reporting to those above you must be the one thing in the world that can make food taste worse at the end of it. So, welcome to our little impromptu round table, where I'll be figuring out just what the hell my boss sees in you. Something about 'potential'. I, however, don't deal with potentials. I want to see what you two can do."

View user profile
Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: Paradise Is Utopia    Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:44 am

[Final Wave]
Final Wave as a trio stiffens, watching Grey walk away. "How the buck did he...? Shit."
'Don't you dare say this was my fault!' 'Perhaps he scanned us during the intercourse? It could be done I suppose...' 'Thanks Pure. I feel really good about myself that a stallion was able to maintain enough focus to perform an unnoticiable high intensity mind scan during sex.' 'What do you- Oh. Apologies.' 'Yeah. Apologies!' 'SILENCE! Both of you fools! I must... think on this. Perhaps my.... goal, is in need of revision.' 'Sooooo.... We aren't blowing up the Crystal Empire?' 'While such a goal would lead us no where, the amount of effort we have made towards it should not be wasted. We spent considerable resources on experimentation. We can do this.' 'I am uncertain. I despise the idea of letting all that work go to waste out of mere paranoia, but I am wary of the possibility I may be an unwitting pawn in another's game. Such pawns rarely last long, and I intend to survive after this task.' 'Gar, if I may?' 'What is it Pure?' 'Based on his manerisms, I do not believe him to be the sort to mangle his speech patterns. Therefor, interpretations of his meaning can be taken somewhat seriously. Looking into possible meanings, I believe that he intends for us to survive and unleash our power. While being a pawn is unsavory, at least we may be a defended one. I propose we proceed with our current plan. 'Yeah, and you'd better not back out of the deal. We help you do this, we get our bodies back. Our real bodies, that is. I don't want to be stuck with the appearance of the Crystal Empire's destroyer, or her magical signature.' 'Of course. Though it is worth pointing out you couldn't actually stop me if I did.'

[Lunatic Veil]
Veil leans back, no longer preparing to immediately spongecake the new pony. Especially since it seemed they would have to work together to some degree soon. Exposure to the Spongecake tended to make ponies extremely irate with Veil. She couldn't fathom why. Who doesn't like spongecake?
"When you say see what we can do.... I only hope you don't mean some trite Elementary Icebreaker. Please no?"

"I'm on my way Sister."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Paradise Is Utopia    Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:36 pm

"I'm afraid I'm quite uncertain about what you're saying," Sonata replied as she got back up from the table and slung the case off her back to gently set it on the ground. Once there, Sonata began fiddling with the straps and buckles.

"Though if neither of you objects, I'd like to get in a little practice without critical eyes watching," she added then while picking up a violin from within the case and setting it to play while using her wings to get her standing upright and free up her forehooves so she could play. The first note was slow, heavy and low. Only the start to a low and slow song that would easily cover up more casual conversation and fill any prying ears that'd be struggling to listen in with the music rather than anything that might actually be said, A pleasant alternative in many opinion.

Sonata's own fine ears were turned towards the other two occupants of the room, ready to listen to what they said while her little noise block was in place. She also gave them a sly smile to show she either knew exactly what she was doing and why she was doing it, or she was gauging their reaction and seeing if they would prefer something a bit different if one was to interpret her actions as just an innocent artist. "So, how about we continue now. I'd still like to get your name miss," Sonata said just loud enough for the others to hear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brony_Khaos

PostSubject: Re: Paradise Is Utopia    Thu Mar 12, 2015 3:48 am

ƒƒ 
Diamond Mind
ƒƒ 
"From who? And you're a whatnow?" Solo asked, looking over Diamond carefully. "I don't think you meant a book when you said 'grimoire'. How could Percy even do this to you? He's just a pegasus."
Even as Diamond might respond to this, her ears just might pick up on some sort of disturbance just outside of the cabin. Apparently Percy must have been doing his job as a door guard, for the moment.
Was that the sound of skull against wall?
Hooves in faces?
...Probably best to just let Percival deal with it.

ƒƒ 
ƒƒ 
"Well aren't you two just loads of fun." remarked the lone stallion in the room before gobbling up another forkful of pasta. "So how about we make my little test of you two a game."
He smiled just a little bit at both of them, certainly giddy, but almost a little sadistically. It came with a short giggle, which did nothing to disarm it.
"Would you two like to hear the rules of the game?"

View user profile
WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Paradise Is Utopia    Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:02 pm

Diamond sat there, shaken. She was finally awoken from her slight trance by Solo. "I....I think Percy isn't just a pegasus. He's.....something else. I think he took something away from me...No use crying about it now." She glanced up at Solo. "the 'who' I refer to is the Goddess. A being of immense power who keeps other powers who could destroy Equestria in check, or so it goes."

Diamond sighed, the language on her body changing to a different incomprehensible language. "I'm guessing you're wondering what a Grimoire is. They're a type of outsider....a thing from beyond the veil-" She was about to continue, except that she heard a noise, as if ponies were fighting outside. She stepped off the bed, and the words and symbols on her back peeled off of her skin, making themselves into long tentacles attached to her. "Solo, I think we might have trouble...."

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Paradise Is Utopia    Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:03 am

Without stopping her slow song, Sonata gave a slight nod to the stallion's proposition. "A game sounds like something fun, especially if we've got the time for it," she replied while playing her simple little song. "Let's hear your notion shall we?" she said referring not only towards herself, but also Veil with a bit of a nod.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brony_Khaos

PostSubject: Re: Paradise Is Utopia    Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:50 pm

Diamond would not manage to reach the door before it was swung open by a familiar blue hoof, bringing with it that almost comically joyous voice. "And here you are sir, please come on in."
Of course, this entirety of Percival's act of being okay fell apart once he stuck his head past the doorframe. His right eye was quite clearly bruised, and he squinted at Diamond with the sort of manic glee that only he brought to the table. A tall little goose egg sprouted from his forehead, only driving the point home that this pony had not only just been in a bit of a scuffle with whoever he was letting in, but also the fact that he belonged in a nice, padded room.

The pony this crazy stallion was allowing into the room, on the other hand, appeared to have suffered nothing from their little confusion. Well, either that, or Percy had donated approximately one mummy's worth of bandages to conceal the poor lad's body after literally pulping him. He managed to show a smile despite his strange attire, as he entered the room. Percy didn't wait for the stallion to get two feet into the room before slamming the door, however, leaving the two fillies alone with a very, very strange-looking stallion.
Solo, watching every bit of this go on, blinked at the stallion.
Then she blinked again, and started rubbing her eyes a bit.
Another pair of blinks.
"Okay, I am pretty sure I didn't drink enough alcohol to start seeing mummies in my bedroom. I could buy the crazy magic transvestite hallucination, but this shit's just getting stupid. Someone wake me up when we get back to some thrice-damned sanity here." she grumbled, turning back over, wrapping herself up in a great big wad of blankets, and just burying her face into a pillow.
"Hello to you too?" the stallion said, now feeling just a little bit confused and confounded by what he was looking at. This wasn't how things were supposed to really...go, after all.

View user profile
Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: Paradise Is Utopia    Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:10 pm

Veil sits back, letting to conversation flow away from the subject of her name. Either Alazar would tell her, or she could have some chaos with the mare later. She shrugs. "I suppose we can play your game if you like. What are the rules?"

"I'm on my way Sister."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Paradise Is Utopia    Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:47 pm

Diamond tensed as the door opened, her combat tendrils at the ready. She sighed as she saw Percy open the door, and retracted her tendrils of words back onto her body. "I wonder what that was all ab-" She then saw the strange mummy pony. "Uh......are mummies in fashion? Uh..."

Diamond turned her head to listen to Solo's outburst. "Crazy magic transvestite? What..." She sighed, and turned back to the mummy. "I swear if you're one of my family members, I'm going to hurt you. I'm not going to curry favor with the other nobles just to please you." She paused for a second, sighing. The words and symbols shifted to a calmer state. "If you're not family, who are you?"

Brony_Khaos

PostSubject: Re: Paradise Is Utopia    Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:10 am

ƒƒ 
Diamond Mind
ƒƒ 
"Oh, no, I do not believe I am quite 'fashionable', as you put it. But I doubt we are related, milady, at least not closely, by any means." the mummy responded, a hint of a giggle in his voice, "I do, however, have a good reason to speak with you; my employer has made a request that I find ponies like you and...how do you say...recruit them to the cause? Though, should we not move to someplace a bit more...discrete, for such discussions? Would you care to hear me out?"

ƒƒ 
ƒƒ 

"Well, let's just say, it'll be an interesting game to see what you two are good at." Alazar responded, his grin growing more and more, "Now, first, the objective, and the rules. This is, of course, a competition. I want you to bring me a changeling. Now, I can't have you interfering too much with one another, so rule number 1 is: don't injure your competitor, and try to not hurt the changeling too much. Rule number 2, the changeling does have to be alive when it gets here. Rule 3, you can't let the changeling know why you're bringing it here, nor can anyone else onboard the ship. You also can't let the fact that you're kidnapping a changeling be known."
"Now, I am not just a cruel arbiter of rules, so I'm going to give you two some assistance in this endeavor. You will each receive two things from me: an item of my choosing, and one boon of your own design that is within my power to grant you. If you two find this agreeable," he slurped up just a bit of pasta to give them a few moments to consider this all, "Then say so now. I will ask that you both whisper your boons to me, and if I can grant them, I shall."

View user profile
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Paradise Is Utopia    Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:21 am

Sonata kept up her playing throughout the entire explanation, though by the end of the last rule, she was practically glaring at Alazar. Though she managed to keep from an outburst, and kept the song playing as smoothly as when she'd began and by the end of the boons Alazar would be granting, she'd forced the glare back down to just an annoyed frown.

Then as she prepared to respond, Sonata forced a pleasent back onto her face and spoke without the annoyance that still left lingering traces on her face. "Very well, I can see these as agreeable terms though I'd rather know the items you'd bestow upon us before making my own request," Sonata replied just moments before one song ended and she began another and stranger tune.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: Paradise Is Utopia    Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:23 pm

[Final Wave]
It was an hour after Grey had left. The three minds had been either brooding, or... Actually, they were all brooding for different reasons. Each retreated to their own corner of the mind to enjoy some nice brooding, plotting, and scheming.
Gar was furious at the possible derailment of his plans. Some strange stallion walked in, banged his minion, and then talked down to him before leaving! It was incredibly irritating, not least of all because of recent revelations. He hoped they hadn't noticed. He was sure Lixir hadn't, but Pure.... Gar couldn't be sure about her. When he had carried this out, pulled the three of them together into Final Wave and decided to attack the Empire, he hadn't been in the best state mentally. The shock of reforming had not undone the damage of the original split, nor the several thousand years or dormancy that came before either of them. He had been, quite simply, utterly off his rocker. Now however, his mind had begun to repair itself. And as such, he was no longer as sure of his plans. This was a very pressing issue, as without absolute certainty in his goals, Gar could not be certain of winning the inevitable conflict over ownership of the body. His minions believed themselves trapped for now, but there was a very real danger of wising up. Lixir had been able to temporarily override his control so she could buck Grey, and Gar was becoming more and more worried that Pure had noticed. He was trapped on this course of action, at least form his recovering-but-still-very-much-damaged viewpoint. To continue on would end in his utter destruction, to be sure. He had no escape plan for when the bomb was activated. Not that one would be sensible anyways. Up until the bomb had saturated the area too heavily for teleportation or dimension shifting of any kind to take place, it would be relatively easy for a skilled mage or a skilled crystal worker to disarm it. But to change his course now had a very high chance of costing him control of the body, something he was not willing to risk just yet. Gar was interrupted from his thoughts by one of the slagged tablets, swept aside by Lixir's hasty cleaning, beginning to spark. Looking at it through his magical sight, he watched din horror as a giant, obvious bloom of Entropic Destruction magic bloomed.

In another corner of the mind, Pure Light contemplated how to best wrest control of the body from Gar. She knew it could be done, Lixir had proved that much when she bucked Grey. Truly, he sex drive was a boon to their current situation. Unbeknownst to Gar, she had begun meddling in the spellwork that organized the hierarchy of the controlling mind. Chief among it, the lines that unified their magic and sent information on how and when that magic was being channeled to Gar's soul. She couldn't get much out without him noticing. She could however, meddle in a previously disarmed Thamic Chain-reaction Crystal begin to activate prematurely. It wouldn't explode; after all, Pure didn't particularly want to die. but ti would take at least twenty minutes of heavy concentration by the three of them to shut it down, during which it would be broadcasting a massive magical signature to anyone within three(ish) kilometers of it.

Lixir reflected gleefully on the best sex she'd had in quite some time. To be exact, since she'd been fused with Gar and Pure. Granted, she didn't have to worry about mortal things like 'getting rusty' or 'forgetting the feeling', but this was the first time she'd gotten to have sex in awhile, and she was determined to make it last. Helped by this was the fact that she could review the collective memories from present to the time they became Final Wave anytime she wished. Which she was doing so now.
Well, she was until one of their disarmed T.C.C.'s activated. She quickly rushes to the rough equivalent of the Bridge.

"What is going on?!" "One of our bombs has spontaneously reactivated." "I thought you were the expert on this Pure. How did it randomly reactivate?" "I do not know. I suspect it might have something to do with the fact that I did the Harmonic Crystal equivalent of hitting it with a Griffon Wrench rather than pulling the off switch." "Why not pull the off switch?" "bombs don't have off switches they have timers at best. Off switches and timers would make the device's size outside of the parameters given by Gar." "I may reevaluate those parameters after we fix this." With the time for thought done, the three mages set to work shutting off the makeshift beacon.

Lunatic Veil]
Lunatic listens carefully to the rules. They didn't sit well with her at all. Putting aside her distaste for the other mare, it would be very nice to have a partner in this. Changelings were twitchy bastards after all, and doing this with minimal risk would be preferable. Still, based on how he had been talking to them, Veil assumed he would have some sort of trite Q&A at the end, so such could be addressed then. Pausing in her thoughts, she wonders how her .... Partner? Rival? Theme song? Pot- the other mare was taking the rules.
Veil regards Sonata inquisitively over the brim of her cup. She seemed quite angry, which was odd. He had talked down to them a bit, but seeing as they were both rather low ranking. she should've expected such. Tuning back into the lecture, she realizes that Alazar is finishing up. "Erm, I have a question as well. Are we not allowed to work together?"

"I'm on my way Sister."

Last edited by Lorthalis of Crows on Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Paradise Is Utopia    Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:21 am

Diamond just stared at the pony, wondering what he was on about. The moment he mentioned not being related, her skin heated up, the words and symbols on her body shifted, as if they were going to say something, but stopped. "What...." She shook her head, focusing back on the mummy in front of her. "Um...sure...I'll just be jerked around by another random stranger." She said, her voice dripping with sarcasm. "I'll speak with you. Lead the way, o great Pharaoh." She prepared to follow this mummy wherever he may lead her, though not without some snark.

Brony_Khaos

PostSubject: Re: Paradise Is Utopia    Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:36 am

ƒƒ 
Diamond Mind
ƒƒ 

The unicorn gave a bit of a sigh, before magicking open the door and leading the way out, "It's Grey Matter. And milady, I would not go around calling others 'strange' at this point. You are, after all, the most unique creature aboard this ship now."
As he walked past the doorframe, he looked around a bit, a little confused, "Strange. Where has the pegasus gone now? No matter. Milady, would you be fine accompanying me to my cabin? I'm dreadfully sorry that it's a bit of a mess, but my roommate is nothing less than a slob of the highest caliber."

ƒƒ 
ƒƒ 

"Oh? I'll take that as an agreement to play. Now, Miss Veil first, I will warn you: If you two try to share the changeling and the prize, I'll give you both a choice when you get back. If you come back and both claim you did it for the team, you'll both be rewarded; if one of you claims to have done it for herself, then only she will be rewarded, and the other shall receive nothing. However, if both of you claim to have done it for yourselves, then neither of you shall get a reward, and instead, you will both be punished.
"Now, Miss Nights, if you're so very curious, I'll just have to make my boon quite clear to both of you. I will give each of you, and this is a non-refundable present, 1 box of filly-scout cookies to assist in your hunt. Use it well. If there are no further questions" the stallion gave them both some sort of manic grin at this particular proposition, "Shall we let the games begin? Ask, and ye shall receive."

View user profile
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Paradise Is Utopia    Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:48 am

Sonata's calm grin finally returned to her face as she continued to observe Alazar and listen to the prospects of his little 'game'. At the end of it, she shifted her song so that it could end then and there without sounding just cut off. With the same care she'd expressed when retrieving the instrument, she returned it to the ever so slightly enchanted case before sliding it smoothly onto her back. When the piece was secured, Sonata wandered over to Alazar to ask for her boon.

"I'd like to request a complete list, on paper and in a language I can read, of all the passengers and crew members of the ship with each one's race and either room and, or station of work listed with their name," Sonata said into the Stallion's ear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Paradise Is Utopia    Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:47 pm

"Ah...Grey Matter...what a strange name..." Diamond said, turning back to the room and levitating her 'servant' clothes over to herself. "Can't leave evidence behind..." She swiftly put the clothes on without moving, feeling the words on her body migrate under the clothes. "Sorry about that..." She moved swiftly to catch up with Grey, closing the door quietly behind her. She followed him merely chatting "Well, fine...I'll accompany you to your cabin. I'm not one for upkeep. My room back at home is a complete mess, papers and books everywhere."

Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: Paradise Is Utopia    Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:45 pm

[Lunatic Veil]
Veil is strangely less surprised than she would've though. Cookies. Hopefully they would actually prove useful, otherwise her boss was insane. Well, insane to the degree he was no longer worth following, which would be a shame. Veil had become a bit fond of his mannerisms, strange as they were. Veil let's the other mare ask her boon first. It seemed silly to hide the boons from one another, as did the entire business of rivalry. discordian though she was, Veil preferred things with as little margin for error as possible. She wasn't sure if the willy-nilly approach Alazar was taking would affect her abilities. It wasn't likely, but she could never be quite sure what would and wouldn't affect her. Once the other mare has taken her seat, Veil sets down her tea, now a paradoxical cup of negative blueberry juice, and walks over to Alazar to whisper her boon. "I want the locations of all changelings on board." Stepping back, she retrieves her tea. She sips it briefly, before her face cringes in disgust. "Not again... more wasted tea."

"I'm on my way Sister."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brony_Khaos

PostSubject: Re: Paradise Is Utopia    Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:44 pm

ƒƒ 
Diamond Mind
ƒƒ 
"Here we are," the mummy led the way into a plain cabin, clearly barely used, with the exception of the bed, which had been left in a mess. The stallion frowned at this particular, heinous activity, but he forced himself back to a neutral expression before turning back to Diamond. "So, let's at least try to get on the same page here. What do you know about, say, Stalliongrad?"

ƒƒ 
ƒƒ 
"Well, just give me a moment to get you two some papers then." Alazar responded, chuckling at them, "And the reason for me to keep it a secret is to make the game more fun. Though, I might have forgotten some of the conditions of this sort of game. I'm sure they'll come to me later."
The stallion stood once again, trotting over to sit at a little desk, straightening out some papers, and pulling out others, alongside a hoof-ful of pens. "Now, let's see...this, this, and this here...hmm..."
After a few minutes of contemplation on his part, he turned back to face the mares, holding two rolled up papers in his hooves, and a box of filly scout cookies tucked between each foreleg and side. "Here you are, my dears. I do insist, have fun. I really do want to see how well you two can do. It's always, always surprising how ponies come to deal with my examinations."

View user profile
WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Paradise Is Utopia    Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:41 pm

"Huh...less messy than I expected..." Diamond said, glancing around the room. She instinctively stretched, working out some stiffness that developed in her back, causing the words and symbols spread out on her body. "Okay then...scrunching up the weird tattoos makes me stiff..." She glanced over at Grey as he spoke. "Stalliongrad? Stalliongrad..." She thought on the recent events involving Stalliongrad. Constant revolts, refusal of outside aid, famine, slaughter, genocide... "Um...just a few things...like the famine, the genocide...the rampant murder...the rumors of revolutionaries spreading out and trying to get other areas...anything I missed?"

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Paradise Is Utopia    Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:42 pm

Sonata accepted the roll of papers and the box of cookies with a nod and a smile. "I'm sure it will be an enjoyable occurrence," Sonata replied before taking the items and proceeding back to her seat where she unfurled the papers and began looking through them, checking for any marked as a changeling. The box of cookies though were kept tenderly held by her wings.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paradise Is Utopia    

Back to top Go down

Paradise Is Utopia
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next