A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

Paradise Is Utopia

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: Paradise Is Utopia    Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:43 pm

Lunatic Veil
Ician steps through the doorway, a grin tugging at his face despite the somber expression. "My la- Ceir. You- you need to read this." He says passing her the letter. From the looks of it, Ceir can only assume he must have truly terrible news. "I will- *sigh* Please, just... Just read the letter. I'm not sure I can say it properly.” The letter itself is hard to read, to where one must hold it close to even make out. What is visible is that the words are written in an elegant, if tear-stained hoof. The hoofwriting seems distinctly familiar to Cier, but she can't for the life of her place where.
Meanwhile, Ician sits down on the couch. "Oh, I... Theria.... I am sorry my Lady, you shouldn't see me breaking down like this. Read the letter, then we must... Well, I suppose we must discuss matters. We may need to change our plans somewhat."

Final Wave
Lixir sighs loudly. 'Aaaand goodbye mood.' 'Better luck next time.'
Aloud, she says "I'm not working for anyone, and if you're not going o tell me or buck me, then you can leave." She says, pointing to the door. There is no anger, just exasperation. "Honestly, stallions these days. I expected better." Internally, Lixir is being yelled at.
'How could you have let such a golden opportunity go to waste?! We could have learned everything! 'Perhaps if you had coaxed the full details gently out of him...' 'I wanted a quick lay, not a coltfriend!'

Lunatic Veil: I won Initiative!
Veil disguised as Icy keeps control of the "letter" until it is about a foot or so away from Cier, at which point she relinquishes it only to fire off a chaotically infused blast of wind centered on the powder. The wind would disrupt the Cier's telekinesis, as well as giving the powder itself a brief aura of chaos, though not as strong as real chaff, or as permanent. Luckily, Veil also had real chaff, a fistful of which she throws at Cier's horn. With those two things done, she charges up a [GM knowledge only] in case something unexpected happens.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Paradise Is Utopia    Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:29 pm

Sacred Chime chuckled at the little conversation, but recognized the name 'Solo Saga'. "So you're the mare that makes my current employer laugh. She's a big fan of your works. Oh, I forgot to even tell you my whole job title. I'm a bodyguard for Lady Diamond Mind, Baroness of Neighagra." Sacred Chime smiled a bit. "She'd be a bit jealous that I got a chance to meet you, Solo. I'm assuming your current project has something to do with windigoes?"

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Paradise Is Utopia    Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:41 am

Cier was already suspicious, from the moment 'Ician' failed to unquestionably identify Theria and Kaien. The somewhat uncharacteristic behaviour from him also set her on edge. One word kept flashing through her mind: Changeling. Her whole body was tensed, as was her magic. She knew what to expect if she was attacked. Chaff, cold iron rings. She knew how to get around those. If she wasn't attacked, all the better... she'd get the initiative. If it really was Ician, though... he'd understand, she knew he would.

Then 'Ician' fired a blast of wind in her direction, sending the letter - which quickly became clear was not actually a letter - flying at her. She was ready and waiting to react... though it would have been nicer if she'd reacted first. Ah well. Another mistake to add to her list of life mistakes.

Mage Combat #101: Protect the horn. They go for it first. Keep it safe.

Crystals of solid nitrogen quickly froze over her horn as the encounter commenced, forming a thick protective layer around it - enough to protect from chaff and rings, from experience. Next priority was her orificies; she didn't know what manner of chaff this powder was, but it seemed smaller and lighter than what she remembered. She wanted nothing less than to keep it out of her system. More frozen nitrogen sealed her mouth and nostrils shut, for the time being, as well as a thin layer over her entire face. She could hold her breath for a little while, she knew. At least until she got rid of the chaff.

With her split-second instincts out of the way, she took the brunt of the so-called chaff. She reached out again, to try and form nitrogen weapons, but felt something... strange. Out of place. Random. She didn't trust her ability to cast her spells here, in this miasma. She needed to find somewhere unaffected. She opted to use her furniture.

Reaching her magic into her nearby bedside table, she concentrated, liquefying a large volume of nitrogen inside the compartment, forming a lower- and lower-pressure system. She then pulled the nitrogen against the wall of the drawer, tugging it open and hopefully causing a rush of air - one that would carry the 'chaff' and the actual chaff with it - to it as nature rushed to fill the partial vacuum.

Finally, she turned to her bed, reaching out her magic to another still-air zone to form her backup. (GM knowledge only) She hoped she wouldn't need to use it.

"Um... yes, I am quite content, really." Harmony continued to stumble through the conversation. "It's been a very pleasant conversation, Mister Gurman. And I'll be happy, as a handmaiden to Lady Sergla, to welcome you to Glacia if you ever wish to come."

She then spotted Ician trotting towards her, and called out to him in relief. At last, a distraction. "Ah, Ician! What brings you here?"

"Harmony." Ician gave her a curt bow, and then he turned to Alazar. "Greetings, Mister..."

"Gurman." Harmony hurriedly filled in, hoping to leave soon. "Alazar Gurman."

"Ah." Ician nodded. "Pleased to make your acquaintance."

"Anyway... did Icie send you?" Harmony asked.

"She did indeed. She demands your presence."

Harmony raised an eyebrow. "'Demands'?"

Ician smiled. "She asked. But you know which way her thoughts are tending."

Harmony nodded. "Very well." She turned to Alazar and said, "So sorry to leave, Mister Gurman, but it seems I am being summoned by my Lady. Please excuse me." With that, she turned to Ician and all but pulled him through the corridors on the way to Ciergey's room.

PostSubject: Re: Paradise Is Utopia    Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:02 am

Lunatic sighs as the twitchy nobles pulls her vacuum trick. Damnit. Alazar will not be happy with this, that powder and chaff was expensive. It was time to end this, and quickly. Her bodyguard could be coming back any minute now, and Veil was not prepared to deal with another pony, especially not one combat trained.
Releasing the stored chaos magic, Veil activates a final spell. "Erweiterung Entropic Biskuit of Doom!"
It was yellow. Fluffy. Spongy. It tasted of impossible things. Watermelon. Granite. Cerulean. Delicious in every way. And infused with every last bit of chaos magic Veil could muster.

The Expanding Entropic sponge Cake of Doom

It started as a point around three feet from Cier. But then, it grew. Quickly, rapidly, expanding to fill the entire room. It's savory yet breathable mass would swallow them all, pony, Discordian. The sponge cake did not care.

Veil barely had time to knock out the quick four note beat to signal the ponies outside before the sponge cake was upon both her and Cier.

"I'm on my way Sister."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brony_Khaos

PostSubject: Re: Paradise Is Utopia    Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:58 am

[Sacred Chime]

"The Northern regions are a strange place, the Crystal Empire especially so. I'm honestly more interested in why the Empire has never had any issues with windigoes. They're rare down south, but much more common in this part of Equestria." Solo said, keeping a rather clinical tone that did nothing to make the idea of being attacked by windigoes on the way to the Empire any less threatening. "It doesn't really make much sense, if you think about it. The history books regard the old Empire as lacking love, and hatred, despair, and anger empower windigoes, making the old Empire seem like exactly where they would congregate."
"Okay, since you're not gonna pay attention to me..." a little voice by the entryway called out...
"Please don't say anything stupid."
"I'm going to close the door anyway. Just scream loudly if you want me to come in and help you, alright?"
"Will you stop being completely ridiculous if I agree to your insane terms?"
"Of course not."
"Do you promise not to steal away the thestral if I agree."
"Perfectly doable."
"Then sure, you can come in if I scream for help. Whatever."
"Alrighty then." and with that, the strange former-ceiling-pony slammed the door far louder than anyone should ever need to slam a door.
And before Sacred would even have time to respond, he would find a pair of limbs gripped around his body, and his hooves leaving the floor. In just a moment, he would then find his body tossed against something soft and fluffy, belly-side down, and then something just as fluffy but far warmer would land on top of him, likely drawing an "ooph" from him, before someone very feminine whispered in his ear, "My floofy thestral. Now sit still and take your cuddling like a stallion."

[Final Wave]

The mummypony's horn died down as he looked questioningly at the crazed pony. The very kinky crazed pony, that is. "Stallions these days? You ask me about stuff I did two hundred goddamn years ago, and then you've got to complain about stallions these days? Oi, at least be a little consistent about your attitude."
"I'm sorry for ruining our little mood, but I'm rather sure you must understand that most ponies who know about one committing multiple-murder are a bit more along the lines of enforcing the law, rather than disregarding it. Being recognized tends to make one feel a little skittish about that. Being locked away or killed isn't in my agenda. Far too busy for that."
He gave another glance around the room, seeing how occupied it really was, before making an observation of his own. "You cleaned the room up with magic right before I entered, and we were planning to have rather rough sex in here, so a mess wouldn't exactly have mattered; the bedsheets are about to be ruined anyway. So I see I'm not the only one with secrets here, now am I? So I'm sure you'd understand I don't enjoy your snooping just as much as you wouldn't enjoy me rummaging through the place, correct?"

View user profile
WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Paradise Is Utopia    Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:41 am

Sacred listened to Solo go on about the windigoes and the oddness of the crystal empire. He decided to chime in a bit. "In my town, we drove off the windigoes using the town bell. I think it was because it was blessed by a belfry cleric, but I don't know." He spaced off as Percy and Solo started talking back and forth, before being startled by the door slamming, causing him to look away at exactly the wrong moment.

He felt a pair of hooves wrap around him, yanking him hard enough to pull him out of his clothes, and dropping him onto the bed with an audible "ooph!" before he felt something soft, warm and snuggly landed on top of him, eliciting an "auph!" from the stallion. He heard the feminine voice whisper in his ear as she pressed against him, causing him to shiver with......delight? He also felt a little something begin to emerge from its sheath and poke his underbelly with its tip, but that was something that could be ignored. He blushed and turned to get a better look at Solo. "H-hey.....uhm...n-not so rough?"

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Paradise Is Utopia    Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:55 am

Ciergey blinked as what appeared to be a sponge cake swelled and enveloped her, surrounding her in its sticky and distastefully sweet substance. She didn't quite know what to make of it, but after a few seconds she knew she was going to suffocate one way or another. She dissolved the nitrogen block in her nostrils... and found to her surprise that she could actually breathe in this thing. Huh.

She couldn't do much else but wait, for the meantime, and channel cold to the nitrogen over her horn. If nothing else, she'd still protect that to the best of her ability.

"Harmony, what's the rush?" Ician asked, as he was dragged away by the hoof.

"Nothing in particular, but..." Harmony didn't even look back as she continued pulling Ician through the hallway. "Well... Alazar isn't the most normal pony."

"I noticed, but you shouldn't allow that to affect your behaviour around him." Ician glanced backwards. "You know what you should allow to affect your behaviour around him? The fact that he's trying and failing to discreetly follow us right now."

"Wait... what did you say?"

"Don't turn back," Ician said hurriedly. "I don't want to raise his suspicions any further. But he's moving in so casual a way that it's clear he's acting. Something is going on, and I don't yet know what that is. That unnerves me."

PostSubject: Re: Paradise Is Utopia    Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:27 am

[Final Wave]
Final Waves a hoof dismissively. "Not like they've changed that much. And why should I be consistent? If I want to feel, I'll feel, thank you very much." She glances at him, her asymmetrically colored eyes watching his reaction with interest. "And as for the law... With immortality comes degradation of regard for mortal laws. You didn't murder anyone I needed, and you didn't foul up my research, or try to kill me with a rune-inscribed teapot; I have no quarrel with the skeletons you keep in your closet, however numerous they may be." She winces noticeably when Grey mentions the magical clean. "Oh. Yeah. I suppose you have a point there. Still, are you refusing my offer or not?"

[Lunatic Veil]
Only slightly muffled by the sponge cake, Veil calls out "We have claimed this noble in the name of the Orthodox Silver Flugelhorn Movement. Come no closer, lest you force us to bring this entire ship down!"
Veil sighs internally. Once again, the blighted Chaos had mixed up her words. At least it wasn't major. Little things like that rarely happened, and were usually minor. Still, it did perhaps ruin the tone. Hopefully they would assume such a movement insane enough to actually bring down the ship. Her allies were there of course, but a noble's bodyguards were often formidable, and the Erweiterung Entropic Biskuit of Doom had not been part of the plan.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brony_Khaos

PostSubject: Re: Paradise Is Utopia    Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:35 pm

[Sacred Chime]

"Why not?" the pegasus atop him breathed gently, "I'm happy now that I've gotten rid of that guy for a while. And all it took was just a little hint of fun. So...tell me more about this fancy little bell of yours, and maybe I'll give you some breathing room."
Like all good things, of course, this conversation was doomed from the start. While its ruination had nothing to do with the gentle heat resting atop Sacred's hips, it surely was not aided by such. Nay, it was from the doorway yet again, as one would come to expect, that true chaos emerged.
And it came knocking.
Knock
Knock
Knock
"Oh, by the way, you're alone in a room with a free-range changeling and it doesn't seem as braindead as normal. Just wanted you to know."

That made Solo freeze atop of Sacred. She didn't know how to deal with this, clearly, and it took a moment for her brain to process it.
After that moment, all hell broke loose, as a certain somepony started screaming far louder than a pony had any right to be screaming. It almost made death seem a nice alternative. It certainly made a few much less obtrusive noises seem a little less noisy.
Perhaps that's how Percy managed to sneak up on the two of them and press his hoof against Sacred's nose almost playfully, and proceeding to silence Solo's lips with his own. The fact that this was immediately followed by said stallion being slapped in the face hard enough to leave his cheek red was likely nothing to surprise the poor thestral, although it was hard to tell whether Solo's cheeks or Percy's cheek was redder.

[Final Wave]

"I am a unicorn forever trapped in the prime of my life, forced to be a virile young stallion with all the hormonal imbalances that promises." Grey grinned slyly at the lich, his horn lighting up once more. "Do you think I'm going to deny an attractive mare?"
And then Final would find a magical aura wrapped around her, pulling at her body and trying to lift her into the air with quite a bit of force, intending to toss her atop the bed, followed shortly by his own body crawling atop her, resting against her body. "Though maybe we can try just enjoying ourselves, rather than prying into one-anothers' lives. How about that then?"

View user profile
Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: Paradise Is Utopia    Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:17 pm

[Final Wave]
Lixir blushes as she's tossed onto the bed by Grey. She presses close to him, grinning now as he finally agrees. "Sounds good to me." She says, as a quick spell soundproofs the room and another ensures no one will walk in on them.
'Have fun. I'm retreating deeper into the mindscape to avoid this.'

[Lunatic Veil]
Veil struggles violently. She was Discordian, she would not be ensnared in her own cake. She refused to allow it. Calling upon her reserves of physical strength, she lashed out in the direction of the door. Her might Draconian heritage gave her strength. This spongecake would not stop her. One asymmetrical limb after another. she swims towards the doorway. She would be free!
Veil took a moment to thank whoever had designed the door to open out into the hallway, or else she would have to claw her way through it.
Many mighty strokes of her Discordian-BlessedCursed physical strength later, she was at the door. Reaching a down, she turns the knob against the force of the sponge cake, and opens the door.

To the outside observer, a large spongecake monster tumbles out of the room.

"I'm on my way Sister."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Paradise Is Utopia    Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:22 am

Sacred prepared for the worst and prepared to tell her about the bell when there was a sudden knock on the door. He turned and looked at the door, then heard Percy's familiar voice. He then heard the single craziest thing about a changeling. He was about to tell Solo that Percy was probably full of shit when she started screaming. Sacred used his forehooves to cover his ears, moving out from under Solo. He quickly rolled over, showing a glowing rune on the thestral's underbelly. He quickly pressed it, reverting to the form of a white unicorn mare with a blue crystalline mane and tail. 

Diamond Mind felt a hoof press against her nose, and watched Percy kiss Solo, then get slapped by Solo. "What the hell was that for, Percy? I'm not a changeling! Oh, how rude of me, I'm Lady Diamond Mind, baroness of Neighagra, holder of a few more less relevant titles and avid reader. And a unicorn wearing a transformation rune." She removed her hooves from her ears, relaxing on the side of the bed she was allowed.

Brony_Khaos

PostSubject: Re: Paradise Is Utopia    Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:37 am

[Sacred ChiDiamond Mind]

"Percival, you're a goddessdamned asshole."
"Au contraire, milady, your coat practically reeks of chitin. Unless you've spent quite some time being quite intimate with such a creature, I really doubt that you could be anything but." the stallion replied, rubbing gently at his cheek. "Though I'm not sure the response would be any different to someone who's been cuddling with a little ling. Bugs are quite icky, and I hear say that cooties are highly contagious."
By now, Solo had been reduced to just holding a hoof to the bridge of her snout and desperately trying to ignore the stream of insanity pouring from his mouth; it was all that could really be done, given that the pony in question was undeniably insane. "Did you have any reason in particular for why you needed so desperately to bother me."
"I'm lonely and I wanted to read some of your work because airship rides are boring."

View user profile
WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Paradise Is Utopia    Wed Feb 04, 2015 5:40 pm

Diamond rolled her eyes at Percy, and considered her options. "Seriously, I'm not a changeling. That vampirism must be muddling your mind. I've heard that some vampires go straight up crazy after their loved ones perish. Now Percy, I think Solo and I would prefer you to cease your ramblings. I can always conjure bindings to keep you in place and silence you, and I hear that those aren't pleasant at all. Percy, this all hinges on you now, if you insist on spouting insanity and lies, I'll bind you." She smiled evilly at Percy. "Solo? Do you mind if I do so?"

Brony_Khaos

PostSubject: Re: Paradise Is Utopia    Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:48 am

[Diamond Mind]

"I...it...it's fine...D...Diamond, right? You said?" the still a little shocked mare whispered out, slowly recovering from her little scare.
"Yes, she did say. You seem a bit defensive? Do you hate changelings? Solo here certainly does. 'Least queens. You say you're a pony, well, I pride myself on being a bit progressive and I do enjoy defying things like tradition and propriety. Therefore, you are now, milady, henceforth and forever, a pony."
Percy's words probably would have been more reassuring if they weren't completely insane. And perhaps if they hadn't sent a chill down everyone else's spine, as if those words themselves held some sort of dark magic to them. But Percival was simply a pegasus; and while he may or may not have been a vampire, what sort of magic would a pegasus of any sort be using in this situation.
"Now why don't you just behave, young lady." the stallion taunted, a smirk growing on his face.

[Final Wave]
[After The Fact]

"That was...that was quite lovely~" Grey matter sighed into his lovers neck, covering it with little licks and the occasional nibble after their little diversion. He let his hooves roam over her body a bit more before speaking up yet again, "So...what brings a pretty little mare like yourself so far out of Equestria. Do you think to earn King Sombra's goodwill, perhaps? I hear he's a very busy stallion, though I've at least never heard him called fickle."

View user profile
WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Paradise Is Utopia    Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:21 am

Diamond rolled her eyes at Percy. "Yes, I'm Diamond Mind. I'd be forced to insist you call me Lady if any of my 'servants' or my relatives were here, or if I were wearing my formal dress. Thankfully, they aren't and I wasn't wearing my dress. Now then, I don't hate changelings, but me 'supposedly' being one would be a scandal beyond measure. Imagine the conflict between the noble houses when they find that the single most hated race has a noble family within the Equestrian nobility. Not that it wouldn't be a terrible thing, mind you, the world could use some tolerance." She shivered when Percy 'declared' her a pony. "Well Percy, I am behaving. I'm always trying to be on my best manners."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: Paradise Is Utopia    Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:57 pm

Final purrs, snuggling into Grey's fur. She giggles at the other lich's nibbling, while internally the council holds a meeting. 'Ah, here we go.' 'you had best not screw this up Lixir! 'Don't worry I won't.' 'Honestly Gar, as long as she doesn't say "we're here to destroy the Crystal Empire," we should be fine.'
Aloud, Final answers "I'm here to purchase some materials for a project. Some rather sensitive materials I don't want to risk having an 'accident' in transit. I believe an audience with the King requires a good reason to get it? I shan't be speaking with Sombra anytime soon."
'Still sounds suspicious.' 'Gar, this is a mad scientist who already knows we're up to something. He would be very skeptical of us if we said we were here for perfectly innocent reasons. Lixir's response was the appropriate one.' 'Exactly. And it's not like I'm lying. We don't intend to speak with King Sombra, and we are merely here to pick up some extremely valuable items. We just won't be taking them back with us.'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brony_Khaos

PostSubject: Re: Paradise Is Utopia    Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:50 am

Diamond Mind

"Oh? Would you not prefer to always succeed?"
"Percival, shut up. You are just being a nuisance to be a nuisance at this point."
"Thanks for noticing. How about this? I just..." the strange pegasus pulled himself onto the bed beside Solo, wings pulled to his sides. "Lay here and relax with you two. Make sure nothing weird happens."
"Percival, I would like to point out the absurdity of you making sure nothing weird happens."
"Miss Diamond, would you say that it's so absurd?"

Final Wave

"Hmm...yeah, I'd have to say that the Empire is well known for its exotic goods. True crystal's quite hard to get in Equestria. And there are quite a few other great goods." the lich whispered into Final's ear, before giving it a little nibble. He seemed quite content to just lay there, for a moment, before he just started talking again, "Myself, I'm here for business as well; I don't think anyone comes this way for pleasure, anyway; milady has me doing some lovely work getting some groundwork laid."

Lunatic Veil
[This is me pressing the retcon button]

In a well-lit cabin aboard the ship, behind locked and warded doors, a briefing of utmost importance was going down. A meeting that would determine much of this particular war's outcome. Lunatic Veil, Discordian and a fine acquisition of the movement, was seated across from a russet unicorn (sure, he'd seemed like an earth pony at first, but that ugly spur of bone on his head gave it away immediately, and it completely ruined his image as a rather happy-looking chef) with a pie on his flank, who loafed on a couch across the coffee table from her, occasionally forking up some of the pasta on a plate in front of him, interspersed with a strange meat that much resembled the short, fat noodles.
"It's nice seeing such a young up-and comer rising so quickly through the ranks, ya know. So, since this is our little interview, and before you get to meet the big boss, would you like to tell me anything about, well, you? I know we should be getting ready for our next little mission, but we've got some downtime, ya know."

View user profile
WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Paradise Is Utopia    Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:52 pm

Diamond rolled her eyes at Percy. If I answer him truthfully, he might smack me with a geas. On the other hoof, it makes it impossible to place a Mind Eater on me. So either get hit by a geas, or have one of my family eventually place me under a Mind Eater and be a puppet for the rest of my life. Geas it is. "I'd much rather succeed in being on my best behavior. After all, if I do anything bad, I might ruin my family's reputation." Well, here goes nothing. She repositioned herself so she was lying on her stomach again, facing Solo and Percy. "I would say that it's partially absurd. Seeing as you attract strangeness and are a creature of supernatural origin. And/or may be insane."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: Paradise Is Utopia    Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:36 am

[Final Wave]
Lixir snuggles closer against Grey turning to give him a peck on the cheek. "Groundwork you say? Care to elaborate? I won't mind if you don't."
'Steady, steady....' 'I want every last secret in that stallion's mind! every! Last! One!' 'will you both shut up?! I'm snuggling, it can wait. 'Very well. Come on Gar. If we Don' leave her in peace, she'll be insufferable later.' 'Fine.'
Lixir was also content to lounge about cuddling into Grey's coat. She begins to make quiet, adorable purrs.

[Lunatic Veil]
Lunatic sips a small cup of tea, Nettle, based on the smell. She spares the noodles a longing look; Veil hadn't eaten in awhile, and her metabolism was mercilessly quick. She suppresses giggle as Alazar refers to her as 'young'. She might appear and act that way, but she was quite old. 'Although, does it count if I spent most of it in stasis? Meh, questions for a philosopher, perhaps.'
"Me? Nothing much. I'm here to bring about a new age in this world, just like you are, I assume. Say, do you happen to know where meals can be found?" After this she checks the clock, before turning back to Alazar. "There's honestly not that much to tell. I'm hopeful the assignment goes well, of course. But about myself, I have little to say."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brony_Khaos

PostSubject: Re: Paradise Is Utopia    Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:29 am

[Diamond Mind]

"Well you can't have everything you want, milady. Though, don't you know that truly daring stallions find such mares...unappealing? A mare who's perfectly polite, prim, and proper just isn't fun." the stallion practically laughed, a mirthful smile growing across his face. He pulled himself off from the bed, and began to walk towards the door, "As as for the issue of sanity, I don't think you could call me that. Old stallions like myself are just risk-takers."

[Final Wave]

"Wellllll..." Grey petted along Lixir's back, smiling gently at her, "Okay, just a little bit. I'm just getting introduced to some ponies of a bit of import, making connections, and maybe getting some papers signed. It's always nice to have agreements made in advance. I'd love a chance to meet the King himself, though I think I'll probably be stuck with lackeys and secretaries instead."

[Lunatic Veil]

"Huh? Meals?...hmm, well, the mess hall's a bit of a walk from here, but just give me a moment." Alazar pushed himself up from his seat, stretching his legs a bit before walking over to a little cabinet on the side of the room. Through the glass windowed doors, she could see several white plates, one of which he took in one hoof, as well as rummaging through a little drawer for something else. He turned back towards her after a moment, carrying the plate and a fork. As he set them down on the table, a sheepish little grin on his face, "Well, if there's not much to talk about, would you like to share a meal?"

View user profile
Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: Paradise Is Utopia    Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:02 pm

[Lunatic Veil]
Veil coughs, somewhat embarrassed. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to rebuke." She sips her tea, futilely trying to hide her embarrassment behind the cup. While he fetches a plate, Veil reviews his appearance mentally. 'Horn damaged, cutie mark in culinary arts... I wonder what his story is...' "I wouldn't mind sharing at all." She says, trying to be polite as possible to what may every well be her new superior.

[Final Wave]
Lixir nuzzles Grey, enjoying the petting. "Ah, so you're here for business then? Just as well. I on the other hand, shall be avoiding paperwork as if it were a plague. Which I suspect at times it is. Still, I hope things go smoothly for you, though I doubt they will. Bureaucracy rarely does."

"I'm on my way Sister."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Paradise Is Utopia    Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:48 am

Diamond rolled her eyes at Percy. "Whatever you say. I'll try to catch up with you later, I'd like to study your magic." Whew. That was close. She turned away from Percy and back towards Solo, looking her over, then letting out a sigh. "So, you're Solo Saga, pleased to meet you. It's not everyday I can meet a writer. Sorry about disguising as one of my servants. I needed to get fresh air, and I really don't like being in public."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brony_Khaos

PostSubject: Re: Paradise Is Utopia    Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:52 pm

ƒƒ 
Diamond Mind
ƒƒ 
"Well, it's nothing really, miss Diamond..." Solo rolled onto her side, getting a better look at Diamond. She did not move towards the mare, though she seemed to be considering something, for the moment. Perhaps she wondered why Diamond had really felt the need for a disguise. Or why the mare had gotten caught up with someone as distinctly as crazy as Percival. Perhaps, just perhaps, she was wondering what she could do now that she was about to be left alone with another mare. After all, only mares could truly understand other mares.

"Wait a minute...weren't your eyes blue when you first stopped looking like that stallion?"

ƒƒ 
Final Wave
ƒƒ 
"Well aren't you lucky." the unicorn grumped, letting one hoof rub against Final's flank. He smirked again, before planting a light kiss on her cheek. "I need to get going soon, darling. I'm sure we'll run into one another again. Maybe find time for another round of fun?"
He snuggled against her body for another moment, rubbing his belly against hers. "Though, this has been quite a lovely time, I must admit. You're so nice and soft, and you've got such a pretty face."

ƒƒ 
Lunatic Veil & ???
ƒƒ 
Alazar, given Veil's clearance, scooped a generous portion of his meal on to the second plate with the clean fork, swiftly settling it in front of her, before returning to his seat. He smiled at her again, stretching out and just relaxing. "Sorry to be so intrusive. I know you're talented, but I was told I'd have to see to believe it."
And then there came a knocking at the door. Alazar gave it a little bit of a glance, before looking back at Veil, his lips pursed together. He gave a little smile before he spoke again, however, betraying his true purpose. "Your turn to get up."

Last edited by Brony_Khaos on Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Paradise Is Utopia    Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:39 pm

Diamond stretched slightly, working out some of her stiffness. She eyed Solo carefully, but realized her paranoia was very much getting the best of her. Diamond had multiple thoughts run through her head, and wonders what Solo is thinking about. But then Solo posed a strange question. "What? What do you mean? My eyes are always blue. What color are they now?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: Paradise Is Utopia    Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:06 am

[Final Wave]
Lixir blushes in the face of the constant stream of compliments from Grey. "Ah... I suppose I also have projects to attend to. Still, this was a lovely time spent together. We should definitely do this again sometime." Despite her agreement with Grey in parting ways for the moment, she could not quite rouse herself from snuggling him.

[Lunatic Veil]
Veil smiles, digging into the meal after a brief check for malevolent containments, both magical and chemical. She was hoping that she could trust the stallion across from her for to not immediately poison her, but it never hurt to check. Given his line of work, he probably understood, assuming he noticed at all. She pauses in mid bite as the being outside knocks on the door, then glances as Alazar. Seeing his smile, Veil sighs, finishes the bite of food, and gets up to go answer the door. She prepares a basic spell to teleport her back and to the right that she could cast instinctually. A small thing, like that scan. It barely qualified as a full teleport. Luckily, the balance of Order and Chaos was favorable for the moment, so she shouldn't have any troubles there. Having done that, she carefully opens the door.

"I'm on my way Sister."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paradise Is Utopia    

Back to top Go down

Paradise Is Utopia
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next