A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

Paradise Is Utopia

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: Paradise Is Utopia    Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:18 am

[Lunatic Veil]
Veil sighs as the chat with Diamond's staff fell through. Now then, what to do with this cake... Ahah! Veil spots Cotton and Dust, quickly striding over to them. Sliding the cake gracefully down a wing to sit between them, she addresses them formally and utterly deadpan. "This is a friendship cake. Please give it to someone in need of friendship. The cake will do the rest."
Abruptly, she hears the voice of Lady Diamond Mind in her head. 'No.' She sends back, curious if the telepathy works two ways.

[Final Wave]
Final Wave affixes the plant wings to her body, then leaps out the door. The wings catch the air, quickly taking her to the back of the ship. She lands roughly on one of the horizontal stabilizers, and quickly gets to work. Vines wrap through one of the holes in the fin, giving her an anchor point. Tough leafy fronds unfold and wrap around Final and her luggage like a cocoon. Several leaves with surfaces as shiny as a mirror (helped in part by Pure's light based magic to make them function as actual mirrors) provide a way for the lich to observe her surroundings form the safety of the pod.

"I'm on my way Sister."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Paradise Is Utopia    Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:48 pm

Diamond silently listened to Alazar as he spoke, considering snuggling up to him and falling asleep again, against his warm, soft body. She immediately purged those thoughts from her head, focusing on the fact that he just mentioned the Elements of Harmony. "Err...the Elements of Harmony? Uhm...I ... er... you sure you want them? They kinda killed the alicorn who moved the moon. They turned a chaos spirit to stone...Those really don't seem to be toys..." She was looking though the Apocrypha, and not finding many good things about them. "And they need six specific wielders, though technically anypony raised right is viable...nice to know they come from the 'Tree of Harmony'. For stuff from a foal's tale, these things are stupidly violent." She split her mind up into two pieces, one would consult the Apocrypha for 'How many ponies can wield the elements of harmony right now and how many will be eligible later in life?' while the other mind would focus on a different problem.

Her other mind heard the distinct 'No' from the discordian, and she shot back Are you serious? I'd be in that room if I wasn't busy cuddling with the single softest stallion in existence right now. He's also an amazing cuddler, but that's besides the point. I'm going to have to ask him how he got his fur so soft... She directly injected the directions to her location into Veil's mind, waiting on a response from the Apocrypha and the discordian.

Brony_Khaos

PostSubject: Re: Paradise Is Utopia    Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:38 am

[Diamond Mind]
"Milady, have you ever seen any pictures of Stalliongrad? A herd needs order and direction. But we want leaders who are worthy." the stallion pulled the mare a bit closer to himself, relaxing a little bit, "We're not searching them out for their ancient use. We intend to use them to prove that a pony is worthy of being such a leader, somepony to give others the order and direction they need to not turn the world into what Stalliongrad has become. I assumed somepony like you could understand that much."

View user profile
Cynicalwhovian

PostSubject: Re: Paradise Is Utopia    Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:57 pm

Dust blinks a few times. "O...kay, thank you." She shuffles awkwardly. "I'll keep an eye out..."

Cotton, however, grins, picking up the cake. "Will do! Did you make this yourself?" Unlike Dust, Cotton seemed quite trusting of the random pony giving them a cake.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: Paradise Is Utopia    Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:10 pm

Lunatic nods politely to Dust, but seems to perk up when Cotton takes the cake. "Indeed I did! I am very proud of my cake making abilities. If you happen to give it to summon aboard the ship, do find me later and tell me what they thought of it!"
'Does this soft stallion have a name?'

"I'm on my way Sister."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Paradise Is Utopia    Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:15 am

Diamond shuddered at the feeling of her minds being in separate levels of reality. Her mind in the Apocrypha shot information into her brain, giving her the information, and then shot it to Alazar. 'Six Viable Wielders' Her mind began to fuse back together, before she forced it apart again, and sent her mind back to the Apocrypha with a 'Names of the wielders and their locations' and 'where are the elements of harmony?'

Diamond snuggled closer to Alazar, nuzzling him as she was pulled closer. "Mmmm...I see...It might not work...depending on who the wielders are. You could have six drunkards that don't much care for governing, or you could end up with a bunch of nobles who hate the revolution. I'd suggest caution with that plan."  

"His name is Alazar. Now take your chaos bomb and get away from my servants. Come to me and have some civilized conversation, or just go to the concert."

Brony_Khaos

PostSubject: Re: Paradise Is Utopia    Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:48 pm

"Little Diamond, it does not matter who is picked. It doesn't matter if I disagree with who they are, or what policies they desire. Clearly, anypony who is worthy enough to wield the Elements is a pony worthy of such leadership." Alazar relaxed as Diamond pressed he face to his, letting out a gentle groan as he finished speaking. He seemed to be enjoying her willing contact, and it was certainly ensuring that she wasn't going to be held too forcefully at this rate. "Caution is for young ponies like yourself, with decades left to frolic around and enjoy all the good things in life, and plenty of time to see all that life has to offer. An old nag like me, why, I don't have time left in my life to be cautious. I've only got time to run right for my goals with all the passion I can muster."

View user profile
Cynicalwhovian

PostSubject: Re: Paradise Is Utopia    Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:13 pm

Cotton nods, grinning wider. "Will do! Thank you, ma'am!"

"We need to find Diamond. Let's go," she whispered to Cotton. The thestral's grin faded somewhat. "Aww... I've got to go now. See you around, ma'am!"

They quickly head for the tracker's location once again.

Last edited by Cynicalwhovian on Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: Paradise Is Utopia    Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:27 pm

Lunatic Veil doesn't let the glee she is feeling show on her face. Thank goodness the mare gave a name. "Actually, I trust him to handle things. I wouldn't want to interrupt him after all. No, I think I will keep an eye over here." She messages amicably.

"I'm on my way Sister."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Paradise Is Utopia    Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:12 am

Diamond sighed, enjoying having Alazar close to her vulnerable physical form as her mind explored the Apocrypha, running through hundreds of texts and looking for the Elements of Harmony's current location. "Well, you make it sound like you're at the end of your life. My grandfather had a similar ideology...shame how he went. And some of the younger generation... some might have centuries ahead of them.." Her mind was immediately pinged by Veil's response, and was disconcerted by Veil's response. It was time to step things up a notch.

Get. Away. From. My. Servants. They have done nothing to you, and they are loyal to me because I pay them to be. They have no quarrel with you, and you should have no quarrel with them. If you persist, I will be forced into drastic measures. Neither of us want that.

Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: Paradise Is Utopia    Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:11 pm

Lunatic Veil sends back calmly. Relax. No harm will come to them by my hoof. But if you think that I am stupid enough to allow your servants to do as they please unmonitored, then you are a fool. So long as they do not attempt anything, they will be fine.

"I'm on my way Sister."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brony_Khaos

PostSubject: Re: Paradise Is Utopia    Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:13 pm

(Ignore this)

Last edited by Brony_Khaos on Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brony_Khaos

PostSubject: Re: Paradise Is Utopia    Sun Jul 26, 2015 3:59 am

"You say that, but you speak of ponies who might have had lives ahead of them. All I have ever known is war. I expect all I ever know will be war." the stallion whispered gently, speaking perhaps to himself more than to Diamond. Nonetheless, he buried his face into the back of her neck, and if she was cognizant enough, she might notice the bit of dampness she felt there as he did so. "I was supposed to just be a cook. To make good food, see the smiles on all the faces around me...instead, I'm just a butcher...I know it's wrong, every bit of my body has always known it was wrong, but it's the only thing we can do...we're just the rabble that nobody cares about...we'd go to our graves completely unremembered if we didn't do something...and I don't want to do that...I don't want to go out and have nopony at all remember who I was..."
So now Diamond had a mass-murdering "psychopath" sobbing into her back. Today was just starting to get interesting, now wasn't it.

View user profile
WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Paradise Is Utopia    Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:11 pm

Diamond listened to Alazar intently, and sighed as he buried his face in the back of her neck, feeling the dampness. He was crying, no....sobbing. An intensive emotion mortals felt...No. NO. She was still mortal, she felt these same feelings when her grandfather died, she had been sad, she WAS NOT GOING TO LOSE HERSELF LIKE THAT. I'm a pony, I feel their feelings, I will die eventually, just like they do....No you won't, Diamond. You're a Grimoire now. That will all fade away as you progress down your little path into immortality and claim your right to rule. Empathy makes you weak... SHUT UP. I am NOT going to deal with losing something that I had to have beaten into me. Now shut THE FUCK UP! Sadly, the link with Veil wasn't broken, and she would hear every second of it.

Diamond stayed perfectly calm outside, holding onto Alazar and gently embracing him and rubbing her hooves up and down his back. "Shh.....it's okay...let it all out...You'll be remembered...somepony always does." Her mind switched from Veil to Sacred's, wondering what was going on there.

Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: Paradise Is Utopia    Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:39 am

Veil walks to the door of the servant's room, and knocks politely on it. "Excuse me? You is this the room of Lady Diamond Mind? She has a delivery." At this point, Veil had not actually put on a disguise yet, and was still in her monstrous Discordian form. The idea this could cause a stir did not occur to her.

"I'm on my way Sister."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brony_Khaos

PostSubject: Re: Paradise Is Utopia    Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:44 am

"J...just go. I need to be alone for a while..." Alazar whispered into Diamond's neck, pushing her away slightly. "Look, you've been able to leave this whole time, alright...if you want to go back, I can have you put back together...just say the words...we can...we can talk about all that other stuff later...I just...I just need to let this out..."

"Sacred, the door. Someone's knocking. I know you like being on top, but I cannot answer it from here." Percival whined from his position, pressed against the bed underneath an aggressive thestral. "I might have to back out on our contract soon, if that's not too bothersome. Telling me not to would be insufficient, just as forewarning."

View user profile
WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Paradise Is Utopia    Sat Aug 08, 2015 4:54 am

Diamond nodded, climbing out of bed and standing on her four hooves, feeling every single vibration and shudder of the airship. "I'll be back...but I'm not going back to that fragile body. This is much more beneficial to me and allows me to solidify my position as family head if my offer to Sombra falls through." She kissed Alazar, before turning around and departing. She opened the door and walked into the hallway, making sure the door was shut behind her.

Diamond's minds merged, and she got a very clear image of what was happening in her cabin. The first thing that struck her was that Sacred Chime was on top of somepony else, and it was a stallion! She didn't know that Sacred was into stallions...and the stallion he was on top of was the one that made her this way. She sighed and made her way to her cabin, wondering what she was going to do.

Sacred Chime nodded, getting up from Percy, but not before kissing him. "Don't worry Percy, I'll get the door. And I understand if you want to back out. I've had my fun at this rate, and I'm feeling better than ever." He walked over to the door, flexing his wings a bit before folding them and tucking them against his sides. He opened the door, and Veil would be treated to the sight of a thestral with a violet coat and a silver mane with above average sized wings. "And you are...not Lady Diamond. Who are you?"

Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: Paradise Is Utopia    Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:50 am

Lunatic looks him up and down, then holds out the cake. "My name is not important. What is important is that I have cake." She stares him dead in the eye, utterly calm. "I have made you friendship cake.please eat it when in need of friendship, or give it to someone who needs friendship." If he did not take the cake, she would set it outside his door and wait off to the side.

"I'm on my way Sister."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Paradise Is Utopia    Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:29 pm

Sacred laughed. "Your name is important, Ms. NotImportant. If I know your name, then I can see if you're a friend of the family or not or if you're -unlikely at best- one of Lady Diamond's friends." He looked her over, smiling. "And no one here is in need of friendship, NotImportant. In fact, I don't think I can call you a friend, NotImportant. In order for you to be a friend, I'd need to get to know you better." He stepped forward, extending his wing to take the cake, before unceremoniously throwing it down the hallway. "And that means no cake, and a name besides NotImportant. Unless you're named NotImportant, which then I think your parents are unnecessarily cruel."

Diamond sighed, looking around and trying to figure out what to do. She heard the sound of music, and was confused. She was normally used to it being a high pitched whine that caused her ears to bleed, but she could hear wonderful and elegant music, and it excited her. The symbols on her body moved about as if they were in a frenzy, and she took off, trotting towards the concert.

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Paradise Is Utopia    Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:58 am

And with her last song coming to a conclusion, Sonata's elation ended and her mind returned to the scene before her. Her bow all to quickly drew across the strings for the last note, listening to it echo out into the hall of ponies before her. These were the concerts that she truly appreciated and loved, it was when she really got to play what she truly wanted to and not the stuffy usual performances that the nobles all seemed to exclusively love. She bowed then, once, a fairly short and quick affair at that even before she unhooked her violin. She prepared it for the storage quickly, and then stowed it back into it's case along with the no longer taunt bow. With her precious instrument safely secured and then resting on her back within the confines of her case, Sonata began to break down the other equipment she'd used for the performance so that it could be returned to the storage for the remainder of the trip. She did however keep an ear open to the public to gauge their reaction of her slightly abnormal concert.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brony_Khaos

PostSubject: Re: Paradise Is Utopia    Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:46 am

Let it be known to all, cakes do not take kindly to being thrown.
Especially not cakes baked out of chaos.
Still better than pies.
But not much.

Sonata would not get to hear much of a response to her concert, other than panic, really. Panic came across the entire ship like a tidal wave, if only for a moment.

Sacred's little toss managed to smash the cake into the wall of the airship, which led to a series of events that those present would likely find...hard to understand.
The walls turned into penguins, for one thing. Very unmoving penguins. It was quite lucky that they did not move, because otherwise the floors they were supporting might have fallen down on everyone's heads.
Every hint of ambient magic aboard the ship turned into daffodils and/or borogoves. This was followed swiftly by the borogoves declaring independence and brutally murdering all of said daffodils, leaving behind blue rose petals in their stead. And everyone aboard was able to agree that this was the most positive possible outcome, despite all of this occurring in approximately 0.023751 seconds and no one aboard actually being capable of understanding the esoteric and, strictly speaking, nonexistent language of Botanian.
Understanding didn't really matter anyway, given the dopamine dump the cake decided everyone needed after they started noticing that, yes, the ship was falling out of the sky. Complete and utter bliss spread into anyone the moment they recognized this fact, often accompanied with related signs of complete and utter bliss.
Spontaneous explosion syndrome quickly spread amongst the penguin walls, resulting in the airship actually maintaining its altitude slightly longer than normally expected, as penguin farts introduced some propulsion to the ship.
For just a moment, as the ship shoved into the ground, every earth pony onboard was a shoggoth fucking Yog-Sogoth's mother's entire length.

And with one great big explosion, everyone present suddenly found themselves...somewhere else.
Diamond Mind, Final Wave, Lunatic Veil, Sonata Nights, a mulberry earth pony, 1 penguin, a cyan pegasus stallion, 5 pounds of pure orichalcum in the form of coins, and a single ponylike creature with two horns that hadn't even been on the Pyotr's Byrd all appeared in a strange room with walls made out of glimmering blue crystal, with opulent decorations spread throughout. A truly massive bed lay on one side of the room, its occupant apparently so far undisturbed by their sudden presence within the room.

Final wave would discover several things within her mind at this moment. Specifically, while she still had all of her possessions on her person, she would find all of her minds shockingly clear right now. Gar, especially, would have complete and utter clarity at this moment, utterly unfazed by the damage her mind had sustained. However, she also had the rather shocking knowledge that this clearness-of-mind would only last for 60 seconds. On the other hoof, Pure Light would find that she currently had complete and utter control of the body, and an equally assured knowledge of this being a fact. Her body, however, had apparently decided that it wanted to be in an extreme form of heat, and while she was thinking quite clearly, the only thing she would be able to focus on with her hormones being like this would be sex. And having as much of it as possible. Lixir, meanwhile, would be informed that these two conditions, Garftua's and Pure's, were inexorably linked, such that the prolonging of one would ensure the other to last longer.

Sonata, Veil, and Diamond would all be struck with a revelation: "I was just used as bait to so my superiors could capture Lady Diamond Mind, all the stuff I just did as my mission wasn't even a test, it was literally throwing me to the wolves as a distraction." Any attempt to disabuse oneself of this notion would result in a mild case of cognitive dissonance, as the revelation itself is so very obvious and clear as day to all three of them. The denial of its truth would be akin to denying the shining light of the sun.
While Diamond, Final, and Sonata managed to teleport standing and untouched by any of their companions, Veil would find herself, upon appearance, buried underneath the cyan pegasus stallion, who seemed a bit happy to just lay on top of her belly, though that was possibly a result of being unconscious at the moment. Still, it was a little bit of a compromising position, given that everyone else seemed to have teleported without being spontaneously cuddled by a weird stallion.

Sacred Chime and Ambrosesque would find themselves whisked off to other places and other adventures, for now.

View user profile
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Paradise Is Utopia    Mon Aug 10, 2015 4:57 am

Sonata had to blink a couple times as the panicked cries circulated, as that really wasn't the kind of reaction she'd been expecting even in the worst case. Then she was blinking more as after a few more crazy sounds, she no longer had her sound equipment before her, and she was no longer around the large crowd of nobles. There was also this almost annoying revelation in her mind that while she didn't even try to deny it, she could bring herself to not really care in lieu of the ulterior motives of being able to play a concert, one that she likely would never know the reaction of. But all that could be addressed later for at this moment, her left forehoof went to her back to reassure herself that the violin and it's case had made the sudden trip with her, and when they felt the familiar hard article, she turned her attention to the others that had apparently traveled with her and where it was exactly that they had traveled to.

She noted the others, including the penguin, and the sleeping figure still on the bed, and in the general aspect of not wanting to disturb whoever it was she'd literally, if not unintentionally, intruded on, Sonata began to work her way towards the door. Though curiosity had a much stronger hold on her, and she couldn't keep herself from further examining the room as she quietly made her way towards the door for she did want to find out who's bedroom exactly she and a number of others had suddenly appeared inside.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Paradise Is Utopia    Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:28 am

Diamond stopped when the music did, letting out a noise of disappointment. Then the unthinkable happened. A giant flux of alien magic washed over her, and then the walls turned to penguins. She identified the magic immediately. Chaos magic? Where the hell did THIS much chaos magic come from?! She had little time to think, as her fight or flight response kicked in, and was then completely destroyed when the dopamine crashed over her, making her giddy as a schoolfilly. And within that same split second, she realized that she was being used as bait and may or may not be being betrayed by her superiors to capture Lady Diamond Mind. Except that she was Lady Diamond Mind and didn't answer to anyone that wasn't her father. After some quick mental gymnastics to fix the sudden dissonance, Diamond found herself in a room with walls made of glimmering blue crystal.

Wow...I didn't know I could teleport via mental gymnastics....NO wait...I got teleported here...but where is here? That's a heavily philosophical question that requires you to understand what your personal definition of 'here' is and is best left to pretentious wankers with liberal arts degrees. Thanks....whoever you are. Santachrist. Santachrist? Nope, Chuck Testa. What? I don't even know where this is going! All of the symbols on her body were moving in a heavily agitated manner, as if they were trying to shake off the cognitive dissonance. Diamond would merely shift her eyes around the room, as if trying to figure out where she was and what room she was in.

Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: Paradise Is Utopia    Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:51 am

[Lunatic Veil]
Veil yelled briefly in horror as the strange thestral threw the cake/bomb down the corridor. Briefly, because it impacted in mid scream. The next few moments were hell. She could feel even more of the blighted chaos infecting her, and whisking her away in a teleport. Her revulsion was washed away as the side effects washed through her brain, leaving her pondering the joyful wonders of the word "daisy chain". When she landed, several things hit her at once. A) She had been bait. This would be annoying were it not for the lingering effects of the dopamine hit. Her brain was doing a valiant job of struggling through the bliss to experience frothing mad rage though. Ultimately, she reached a compromise on happily replacing Alazar's brain with cake batter.
The second thing she noticed was that she was cuddling a stallion she'd never seen before. Her career as a diplomat told her this was a disaster. Her career as an anarchist told her it was par for course.
Veil looks over at Diamond Mind and says "Lady Diamond Mind, are you hiring?"

[Pure Light]
Pure Light's horn flares brightly, causing a cone of crystals to shoot from the floor around her that effectively isolates her from the rest of the group. A few seconds later, hushed moans would be heard from within.

[Garftua]
Gar was suddenly a mare. Not that surprising, given she had been inhabiting a mare's body for awhile. That was relatively minor, compared to her brain suddenly clearing up. With it, the knowledge that she only had 60 seconds of real time. Fortunately, with her mind back to its old state, she could think far faster than real time. 'My mind is my own. That was chaos magic earlier, I'm sure of it. I have very little time, while my casting is good it is still bound to real world time frames. But I must do this! It will at least make up for all the pain I caused them.' Gar makes good use of her 60 seconds. She quickly reorganizes the admin rights of the body and magic, splitting it between Lixir and Pure while giving herself none. Before her time is up, she includes a geas to permanently cure her of her madness. The two would have to obey it, but once it was complete ownership would be split between the three of them, 40% to Gar and 30% each to Lixir and Pure. As far as they would be able to tell though, it would not divide up the control at all. With that done, she braces herself for the return of the madness. A madness that would be all the more mad now that it has no control. Granted, it didn't anyway for a limited amount of time due to the chaos magic.

[Lixir Plasma]
Lixir grins. This was sweet revenge on Pure for all the comments about "botanical hack" and "half-assed mage". Granted, the thing with Gar was pretty big too. Lixir could see the rearranging of the mind quite clearly, though she was fooled by the end result of the change in management as Gar intended.
Sure, she could prolong the condition... but now that Pure and she had full control, it would be better for this to end as soon as possible. Mainly so she could tease Pure, but also so they could escape. Form what she had seen, they were in Sombra's palace, not a good place. And given that Pure had just used Crystal magic in here, he was probably on his way. So at this point she was just waiting for the 60 seconds to end. In the meantime, she peered through Pure Light's arcane knowledge. Harmonic Light was probably the key to fixing Gar, and that meant Pure.

"I'm on my way Sister."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brony_Khaos

PostSubject: Re: Paradise Is Utopia    Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:55 am

Sonata would find her attempt to leave the room swiftly blocked, by a bird that barely reached to her chin. It squawked at her irritably as she tried to approach the door, doing its best to stand between her and the room's sole proper exit. While it wasn't particularly loud, it was still likely something to be concerned about, considering there was someone sleeping in the large bed on the other end of the room, and the crystalline walls, floor, and ceiling did little to muffle the sound as it traveled around the room.

Lunatic Veil's newest companion would come to his senses after a few moments, looking at her confusedly. "Ugh, what happened? Who ar--is that my voice?" he said, quite a bit louder than one would really want anyone to be speaking right now. It wasn't a particularly deep voice, but it seemed that the pony in question wasn't expecting it to have the depth and volume it had now. "Oh my that is my voice. Wha...what happene...oh Goddess no...nonononononono!"

Diamond would find a very fancy room, with some familiar ponies found within. The stallion pressed up against Lunatic (who herself had just called to her) was quite familiar, very reminiscent of a mare she had met earlier today. A penguin was apparently trying to stop one of the ponies from leaving the room, which was rather ridiculous in itself. The one remaining stallion, an earth pony, was currently helping the strangely bihorned mare to her hooves; presumably she had collapsed in shock after being forcibly teleported an unknown distance. The stallion was actually keeping his voice down, lightly consoling the mare in an accent that would remind Diamond of a certain chef, though his was certainly much, much thicker, "Dat's it. Com'on now little sister, just a bit 'a teleport sickness. Don't tink an'one reall' gets use'd to et."

Oh, and the collective noise coming from all of these ponies (including the moans coming from the recently constructed crystal chamber), 1 penguin, and the assertion of gravity upon 50 pounds of coins that had simply teleported into a position without being carefully arranged into a stable stack had caused a rustling in the bed. Had being the key word. Those who cared to take a glance at the head of the bed would be greeted by a disheveled, black-maned, dark grey stallion with a jagged horn unlike any other. It was bright red, and seemed more mineral than a part of his actual body. He was simply watching all of the madness going on in his bedroom, either too tired to do anything about it, or too confused about what was going on to actually get a handle on the situation.
Or perhaps that look on his face was bemusement, and he was simply waiting for any one of those present to recognize whose room they were in.

Last edited by Brony_Khaos on Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paradise Is Utopia    

Back to top Go down

Paradise Is Utopia
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next