A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

Paradise Is Utopia

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Brony_Khaos

PostSubject: Re: Paradise Is Utopia    Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:44 pm

As Sacred Chime wandered the halls, he would find the most irresistible door in the world. Cracked ever so slightly open, revealing a darkness that not even his eyes could pierce. It was obviously a trap, a trap meant for someone, at least, but this little pony was on a mission. And someones missions were what made little ponies blind. Sometimes, one had to walk head on into a trap because that was one's mission.
Nonetheless, Sacred Chime, upon putting his hoof to the door, would find it swinging open on its own power, and his body would be sucked into the room with an inexorable force, lifting him right off the floor even if he had the common sense to try to dig in with his feat. Dragged in, the door would slam closed behind him. He would find himself tossed unceremoniously on something soft, almost fluffy really. A cloud bed, perhaps?
He wouldn't have time to question why someone would magically toss him onto a cloud bed, sadly enough. He'd only have a moment before something, or someone, pressed down on his back; something heavy, perhaps a little bony, a bit fleshy, and oh so very warm.
"Oh there you are, little thestral pony. I was wondering when you'd slip out. You smell absolutely delectable today~"

View user profile
WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Paradise Is Utopia    Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:01 am

Sacred was surprised when the door suddenly flew open. He was expecting the door to be a normal one, but he sighed, and prepared to go in. Before he could though, he found himself being drawn into the room by an extremely powerful force, and tried to dig in his hooves, making a mark on the floor and found himself flying through the air, and he tried to unsheathe Type 09, but found his ability to do so gone as his balance was off, and he couldn't extend his wings. He found himself on a very soft bed, and realized that was the reason why he wasn't winded by the impact.

Sacred didn't have much time to take into his surroundings before somepony who was very warm pressed down on his back, causing him to make a noise of exertion. He tried to channel magic, but found himself lacking the focus to do so in the situation, causing him to glow slightly and then fizzle out. "Wh...what's going on?"

Brony_Khaos

PostSubject: Re: Paradise Is Utopia    Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:46 am

"Little pony, little pony." the voice whispered into Sacred's ear, almost tickling the little tufty thing. His eyes were starting to adjust to the strange, almost physically-thick darkness in the room, and he'd likely be able to discern details soon enough, but for now, even he was a little lost in here.
"I'm just here to keep you busy for a bit. Just enjoy yourself, Sacred~ I want you to be happy, after all. Just tell me what you want, and I just might make your wish come true~"
If he turned his head to look at the pony atop him, he would clearly see two red eyes, seemingly glowing in the darkness.
Very concerning, really.

View user profile
WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Paradise Is Utopia    Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:38 am

Sacred quietly moaned as his ear twitched from the pony whispering into it. He began to blush, still feeling the stallion's body heat against him, and he felt something growing from between his hind legs. "Ah~...E...enjoy m...myself?" He shivered and closed his eyes. He tried to focus on his lack of confidence, his hatred of himself. He couldn't focus for very long, instead turning and gazing into the stallion's eyes. "I...I....want..." He could barely choke out the words. "Y..." Sacred couldn't finish, instead closing his eyes and blushing harder than before.

Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: Paradise Is Utopia    Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:02 pm

Lunatic Veil continues to toil away on the chaos stone, adding monkey-pults and mangoes for efficiency.
Her door was locked, but the strange rainbow of light flowing from the door would probably make it easy to find her. A sack of sleeping powder along with some other kidnapping nick kancks was under the desk, safely out of view. Veil had made sure the desk was facing the door, and had set up a few wards. They were so basic the chaos magic would barely affect them, though this also meant only idiots or ordinary civilians would set them off. But it was better than nothing. They were set to go off if someone tried to open the door without the key, or scan the room magically. She wasn't actually sure what they'd do if someone set them off though.

"I'm on my way Sister."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Paradise Is Utopia    Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:41 pm

As Sonata wandered the halls, she came across this rainbow projecting room, but it wasn't the one she was searching for, and so it was quickly ignored as she pressed onward. A short while later, Sonata found the door she was looking for, and proceeded up to the simple barrier and proceeded to knock on it lightly, and then awaited a response from any who might be inside. "I wonder if this lady Diamond Mind like cookies? Sonata pondered to herself as she brandished the box before her so she could actually look a little closer at the brand and other bits about it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brony_Khaos

PostSubject: The Seduction of Innocence   Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:59 pm

"You seem a bit flustered, little thestral. Use your words. For me." the stallion whispered, a few details, such as his muzzle, coming into focus for Sacred. "I would like to give you a little gift. Just something to hold on to for me. Would you like it?"
He gave the side of the batpony's cheek a bit of a nuzzle, eyes closing as he did so. "It'll help you relax, I promise."

View user profile
WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Paradise Is Utopia    Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:34 am

Sacred panted a bit, blinking lightly before he felt the stallion nuzzle him on the cheek, eliciting a low moan from Sacred. His eyes fluttered, and he blushed deeply, laying there with the strange stallion for a little while, considering the offer. "I...I think I'd like a gift...it sounds nice..." He snuggled into Percy, purring. "I want...you..."

Sonata would find a very pink thestral with a somewhat long mane open the door. She wore a rather formal dress, though not one fitting for nobility, and had a frown on her face as she looked over Sonata. "Uh...huh...No soliciting. Not interested in your religion or your charity. I've got problems of my own" She immediately moved to close the door in Sonata's face.

Last edited by Wiserodin032402 on Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Paradise Is Utopia    Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:08 am

Sonata wouldn't bat an eye at the notion of somepony other than the expected party opening the door. After all, what noble ever opened their own door? The biggest surprise was somepony of the noble crowd not recognizing her enough to actually mistake her for some random door to door religion spreader or charity gatherer. That or somepony actually making the assumption that such a pony would have the gall to try such an act on this airship, but Sonata didn't let these thoughts distract her or show on her face.

"Ah, but there isn't any religion or charity that I'm here about," Sonata said as she stepped forward, if just enough to make sure a hoof could keep the door a little open. "You're an assistant for the Lady Diamond Mind, are you not?" Sonata asked, but didn't give her time to verbally respond. "Well I myself am a musician and will be hosting an event in roughly an hour. I simply wished to know if the good lady would be attending and if she'd be willing to attend a secondary party afterwards."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brony_Khaos

PostSubject: Re: Paradise Is Utopia    Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:41 pm

"Finally~...wait, what?" the stallion whispered, his voice turning a bit concerned as a dim red light suffused the room, and when it died, the thestral's night vision finally seemed to be working properly. If he glanced back at the pony atop him, he would likely note the black collar around his neck...and the leash it was on, leading down to Sacred's own hoof. Or perhaps he might note that those red eyes had lost their pupils, gaining a somewhat glazed-over look.
On the other hand, Sacred might more more concerned with his own body. There was something quite strange going on within him, and he could feel some sort of energy coming in to him from the odd stallion.

View user profile
WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Paradise Is Utopia    Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:09 am

Sacred made a sudden noise of discomfort and covered his head with his hooves as a strange red light filled the room. He waited it out, and when he finally opened his eyes, glancing around the room before settling his eyes on something disturbing. A leash, one leading all the way back to the pony who had been laying on top of him. He gasped a bit on the state of the pony's eyes, and he lifted the pony up, trying to cradle him. "Oh...how did this....even...please be okay..." Sacred couldn't help but feel...empowered by the strange energy, almost like he'd accomplished something big and was ready to take life by the...wings? And take full charge of it.

Ambrosesque sat there as this pony in front of her insisted on not leaving. She continued to look over the mare, before placing her right on. "Are you Sonata Nights? Because if you are, I'll have to inform you that Lady Diamond Mind absolutely hates your music, and most music in general. She has sensitive hearing, so you could be playing the best music in existence, made by the goddess herself, and she'd still say it was tuneless garbage. I'm personally busy trying to get her prepared to see King Sombra, so I have my hooves full." And with that, she would begin to close the door again.

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Paradise Is Utopia    Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:08 pm

This time, Sonata didn't press her hoof forward, and gave a simple nod to signify understanding. Then when the click of the door shutting could be heard, she turned around and proceeded back down the hallway and toward's Veil's room, though in a indirect path. After a few dizzying turns and other random directions and such, Sonata finally found herself approaching the door, and after making sure none were really paying attention or even around, Sonata knocked on the door.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brony_Khaos

PostSubject: Re: Paradise Is Utopia    Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:33 am

Lorthalis of Crows wrote:
[Final Wave]
It was an hour after Grey had left. The three minds had been either brooding, or... Actually, they were all brooding for different reasons. Each retreated to their own corner of the mind to enjoy some nice brooding, plotting, and scheming.
Gar was furious at the possible derailment of his plans. Some strange stallion walked in, banged his minion, and then talked down to him before leaving! It was incredibly irritating, not least of all because of recent revelations. He hoped they hadn't noticed. He was sure Lixir hadn't, but Pure.... Gar couldn't be sure about her. When he had carried this out, pulled the three of them together into Final Wave and decided to attack the Empire, he hadn't been in the best state mentally. The shock of reforming had not undone the damage of the original split, nor the several thousand years or dormancy that came before either of them. He had been, quite simply, utterly off his rocker. Now however, his mind had begun to repair itself. And as such, he was no longer as sure of his plans. This was a very pressing issue, as without absolute certainty in his goals, Gar could not be certain of winning the inevitable conflict over ownership of the body. His minions believed themselves trapped for now, but there was a very real danger of wising up. Lixir had been able to temporarily override his control so she could buck Grey, and Gar was becoming more and more worried that Pure had noticed. He was trapped on this course of action, at least form his recovering-but-still-very-much-damaged viewpoint. To continue on would end in his utter destruction, to be sure. He had no escape plan for when the bomb was activated. Not that one would be sensible anyways. Up until the bomb had saturated the area too heavily for teleportation or dimension shifting of any kind to take place, it would be relatively easy for a skilled mage or a skilled crystal worker to disarm it. But to change his course now had a very high chance of costing him control of the body, something he was not willing to risk just yet. Gar was interrupted from his thoughts by one of the slagged tablets, swept aside by Lixir's hasty cleaning, beginning to spark. Looking at it through his magical sight, he watched din horror as a giant, obvious bloom of Entropic Destruction magic bloomed.

In another corner of the mind, Pure Light contemplated how to best wrest control of the body from Gar. She knew it could be done, Lixir had proved that much when she bucked Grey. Truly, he sex drive was a boon to their current situation. Unbeknownst to Gar, she had begun meddling in the spellwork that organized the hierarchy of the controlling mind. Chief among it, the lines that unified their magic and sent information on how and when that magic was being channeled to Gar's soul. She couldn't get much out without him noticing. She could however, meddle in a previously disarmed Thamic Chain-reaction Crystal begin to activate prematurely. It wouldn't explode; after all, Pure didn't particularly want to die. but ti would take at least twenty minutes of heavy concentration by the three of them to shut it down, during which it would be broadcasting a massive magical signature to anyone within three(ish) kilometers of it.

Lixir reflected gleefully on the best sex she'd had in quite some time. To be exact, since she'd been fused with Gar and Pure. Granted, she didn't have to worry about mortal things like 'getting rusty' or 'forgetting the feeling', but this was the first time she'd gotten to have sex in awhile, and she was determined to make it last. Helped by this was the fact that she could review the collective memories from present to the time they became Final Wave anytime she wished. Which she was doing so now.
Well, she was until one of their disarmed T.C.C.'s activated. She quickly rushes to the rough equivalent of the Bridge.

"What is going on?!" "One of our bombs has spontaneously reactivated." "I thought you were the expert on this Pure. How did it randomly reactivate?" "I do not know. I suspect it might have something to do with the fact that I did the Harmonic Crystal equivalent of hitting it with a Griffon Wrench rather than pulling the off switch." "Why not pull the off switch?" "bombs don't have off switches they have timers at best. Off switches and timers would make the device's size outside of the parameters given by Gar." "I may reevaluate those parameters after we fix this." With the time for thought done, the three mages set to work shutting off the makeshift beacon.
((Of note amongst the PCs: Lunatic Veil, Diamond Mind, Ambrosesque, and any unicorns hiding amongst you can detect this energy signature and pinpoint its location. Anyone versed in magic can tell that this is High Magic, rather than just some kind of parlor tricks. It's also clearly something meant for destruction.))
((I'll give Lolk a post for Final before I have any of my characters jump her.))

Diamond Mind
Diamond Mind would awaken to find herself laid out on a bed, beneath a soft blanket. Now, this would be a perfectly acceptable position, if not for the fact that someone was currently spooning her. Judging by the slight pressure of something that was only slightly present gently poking into her lower back, it was a stallion. This idea would be further aligned by the fact that the pony holding her, with his forehooves wrapped around her upper body, felt about as solid as a rock. It was clearly someone who did a lot of physical labor, judging purely by the volume of his muscles, so it was most likely an earth pony.
He was, notably, quite fluffy. His coat had been allowed to grow out, and while the body underneath it was hard, he was still remarkably soft. His head just barely rested atop her own, and he seemed to be sleeping, which was perhaps the reason for his slight boner.
Trapped as she was, and in quite a compromising position for someone of her standing, she was left with one important decision:
What was she supposed to do.
Especially about that high magic going on in the next room.

Sonata Nights & Lunatic Veil
It was time. Time to perform.
The galley was nearly packed, and the small podium from which she was meant to perform was no real replacement for a proper stage. Still, it was all she could really ask for aboard a relatively fast and low-profile airship. She did, however, have all of her own equipment, and that was certainly enough for a mare like her.
Looking out to the crowd, she may or may not see any particular faces. Nonetheless, she had had plenty of time to discuss any alterations to the plan with Lunatic Veil.

Veil, on the other hoof, might be a bit more concerned by the strange magic emanating from the end of the ship Alazar was on. Perhaps it was just something Rebellion-related. Probably nothing dangerous, despite the destructive nature of the magic.

View user profile
Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: Paradise Is Utopia    Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:45 am

[Veil (Responding to Zen's post before latest GM post]
Just before Sonata reaches the door, it explodes in a shower of pasta and mayflies. Lunatic Veil screams from within I have created SCIENCE! MWAHAHAHAHA- Oh, hullo Sonata. The chaos stone is done. Are things ready on your end?" Veil holds up a small gray tablet, with glowing purple runes. It's set to activate on either the aforementioned musical note or my own chaos magic, should a remote activation be necessary. If things go pear shaped for me, I'll set it off."

[Veil (Time to Perform)]
Veil panted from around the corner of the only remaining entrance to the festival. She had barely manage to affix the chaos stone in time, and tell Sonata the right note to play. If the plan was called off for any reason, then Sonata need only not play that note. Right now though, she was idly leaning against the corner, or was until every spine on her body stands up from the feeling of destructive High magic. She quickly settles back down. 'I'm sure the boss has it covered. Probably above my pay grade to deal with anyways.'

[Final Wave]
In an unusual moment of cooperation, the three bickering unicorns manage to disarm the beacon. Sort of. What they had actually done is turned it into a much smaller time bomb. They quickly moved with their luggage out of the room, with about five minutes to spare, and started racing down the halls. Meanwhile, the bomb would have just enough charge to completely erase evidence of their little project without piercing the hull. With them they carried anything that would withstand the bomb.

"I'm on my way Sister."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Paradise Is Utopia    Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:45 am

[Before the time of the performance]
"Oh nothing much, just stopping by to tell you a few things and then be off to set up," Sonata said before walking into the room and then back out a few moments later.

[At the galley, moments before the performance]
Sonata regarded the crowd with a calm smile as she lugged the last of her equipment up onto the little stage. Despite the smaller size of the ship, it was still a decent gathering made to appear all the more large by the tiny space they filled. Then she turned to regard the stage itself and the other features of the room. "Hmm, not very good acoustics in here, luckily I should be able compensate," she thought to herself as she set up one of the only pieces of luggage that hadn't been designated to hold clothes or other possessions. When it was in the proper position, Sonata slid the violin case off her shoulders and with practiced care, undid the straps that kept it shut.

Carefully, she opened the case to reveal the well used and expertly maintained instrument. Something she'd held and cherished for many a years, and one of the few things she had kept with her though everything. Gingerly, she removed the instrument from the case as well as a fold out stand for it from the case, using her forehooves while hovering on her wings. The stand was set up with just a flick of the hoof and then the instrument was set on it. With it safely out of the way, Sonata turned her attention back to the case itself and the large box she'd also brought. Retrieving a few wires, Sonata connected the two to each other, the instrument case managing to double as a speaker/sound board already attuned to her instrument and with a few recordings of other instruments for the pieces she'd intended to play, while the larger black box was just a specially designed amp that she'd purposely chosen for this room. With those connected, Sonata retrieved another wire that was soon connected to her instrument. Finally, Sonata retrieved a couple of fake earrings that she clipped onto her ears, specially designed pieces that allowed her to funnel magic into the array and power it when the was a lack of other sources.

With her system all set up, Sonata turned back to her violin and gingerly picked back up the instrument. Retrieving her bow from the case, she quietly practiced a couple quick notes to make sure everything was in tune and ready to be turned on for the performance. Finding that all to be in order, Sonata flipped a couple switches, and the very faint hum of the speakers came on loud enough for the closes of ponies to hear. "First off, I'd like to thank you all for coming. I know this was unexpected and a bit last minute, but you all still came to enjoy this performance. I hope you'll all enjoy these pieces as much as I do," Sonata replied before bringing the bow across the strings to create a sudden burst of noise that would reach all the way to the back of the room with little echo, and then she'd begin to play.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Paradise Is Utopia    Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:12 am

Diamond almost screamed when she woke up. Almost. She had been drowning in knowledge earlier, and almost went crazy, but she was fine now, and that's what mattered. She managed to maintain her composure, and she glanced around the room, before realizing that there was something pressing against her back. Her new senses were still taking some getting used to, and she kept accidentally switching her dimensional view, so she almost missed the fact that she was being spooned by a rather strong stallion. I think I've been kidnapped...I really hope Ambrosesque isn't freaking out...maybe I should send a message or something. Hrmmm...

"Ambrosesque, can you hear me? If you can, I'm perfectly fine. I'm in a room with a stallion and I'm currently figuring out the situation. You don't need to rush in and save me."

With the message projected to Ambrosesque, Diamond let out a sigh. "How did I even end up here? And who are you?"

[Back in Lady Diamond Mind's room]
Sacred lay on the bed with his recently acquired demon pony, Percy. Sacred purred and blushed as he lay against Percy's side with one of the demon pony's wings draped over him, gently rubbing along his back and wings.

Ambrosesque scurried about the room, setting runes and setting up a few amulets infused with high magic. "Fucking high magic. Why is there a goddamn high magic...bomb? Bomb..yeah it has to be a bomb. Why the fuck is there one on here?" She turned towards Sacred. "And you. You come back here, your coat grayer than normal, your wings larger and more bat like, and you have Lady Diamond Mind's tracking rune. And you bring back a demon!" She sighed, finishing up her defenses. And then Diamond's message got to her. "Oh...False alarm. Lady Diamond Mind is...okay. And she's talking to me like her mother does..."

Brony_Khaos

PostSubject: Re: Paradise Is Utopia    Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:41 am

[Final Wave]
"Now now now. Where do you think you're going, Garftua. I think you misunderstood what I said when I left you." a voice spoke out from behind the lich, ice cold and tinged with more than a slight threat. "Now you've gone and upset me. You really ought to not do that. However, you're simply going to have to be punished for this. There's no way around it."

[Diamond Mind]
"I am Alazar Gurman, Lady Diamond. I am sure you will find me to be quite an interesting pony to learn about. Though I must say," the stallion spoke casually, seeming to come awake at even the slightest urging from the mare, and clearly having no shame about how he was holding her. "you are an interesting pony yourself. You, a fullblood noble, a proper heir to her family, come aboard this ship, looking to romance the king of the north, but all you bring is yourself and a couple of servants. No guards, but not any riches for them to guard either. You are young, and you yourself might be just a tad bit foolish, but there is no way your father would have sent you without a dowry of some kind. But you yourself walk the ship unguarded, unprotected, and utterly exposed? You were practically asking to be caught by someone, Miss Diamond."
One of his hooves traveled down her body slightly, nothing naughty, just an attempt to be comforting on Alazar's part. Though how it was interpreted was wholly up to Diamond. Giving her a moment to consider, he asked a question that had been plaguing him for quite a bit now. "Who exactly did you think was going to catch you in a web, little fly?"

View user profile
WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Paradise Is Utopia    Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:49 pm

"Alazar Gurman...wunderbar..." Diamond said as the symbols, letters and words on her coat jump started, shifting around. She closed her eyes, feeling them change without her control, and opened them again, the pupils changing to reflect some strange rune that may represent 'true sight'. "Well Alazar, or do you prefer Mr. Gurman?" She paused, before continuing. "It wasn't my idea to romance him. My options were either King Sombra, my distant cousin who suffers from PTSD and is paralyzed from the neck down, or be the bargaining chip in an alliance between my family and a different family that owns another piece of the crystal mountains." She sighed as his hoof moved across her body, causing the moving symbols to shudder a bit and try to arrange themselves into words. "I have exactly four 'caretakers' on the ship. Three of them are meant to be bodyguards. On the riches end of things, I did bring along a few treasures and a few riches, but I'm a smart little noble, and hid them in my personal pocket dimension so there was no way of them being stolen or lost. As for the rest of my dowry, there are at least half of the crystal mountains in play, and Myalo's spell tome, which hasn't been translated to this day."

"Now, I was expecting you to be the servant of some stupid noble family, hoping to capture me for ransom or hoping to force me into marriage. From what I can tell, you're not. You don't refer to me as Lady Diamond Mind or refer to me as Lady Dimante Myalo, so you're not with nobility. You could obviously afford a good room on this ship, so you're not some random kidnapper. If I had to hazard a guess, you're a revolutionary?"

Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: Paradise Is Utopia    Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:07 pm

[Final Wave]
Garftua looks up growling. This was not according to plan at all. The bomb had started to go off prematurely, and now that damnable lich was threatening to punish him. 'Me? He wants to punish me?!' Gar opens his mouth to say something, but as Grey would see, spasms over take Final Wave as her coat colors churn, eventually settling on something close to blue and white. Gritting her teeth, Pure says to Grey "Break his control so I can be rid of this idiot!" before Gar reasserts control. "Betrayal!" He screams before teleporting to one of the access doors. Pure magic melted off the hinges while twin beams of Lixir's magic hit the ground, beginning  to form massive bat-like plant wings with which they could make their escape.
'We will have words Pure.' 'Only if you can escape.'

[Lunatic Veil]
Veil sighes, and pushes off from the wall she was leaning on. It was time to go. Sonata had the crowd handled, after all, so Veil needed to pay a visit to Lady Diamond Mind. With a quick burst of her magic, a spongecake appears between her wings. Carefully balancing it, she checks the number Alazar had given her, and heads to the room. Since Diamond apparently hated music, it was likely she'd be in her room, reading a book with earmuffs on.
As she walks away from the crowd, she begins infusing more and more chaos into the spongecake. It wasn't High Magic, since that implied it followed normal scales of magic. But once she was far enough away from the concert, it would become the equivalent of a High Magic Chaos bomb. The only parameters she'd given ti were 'entangle' and 'keep alive', so what it would do to the room she had no idea. Walking up to the door where the two servants are, she knocks on the door. Before it opens, she steps back a good distance, and to the side.

"I'm on my way Sister."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Paradise Is Utopia    Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:59 pm

As the first piece drew to a close, Sonata looked out into the crowd, he face a calm and serene mask of peace, that was all but shattered in the next second. Her eyes hardened and squinted, her mouth drew back in a grin, and she quickly began the next song. Enjoying the change in tempo and shift in music, Sonata began to sway a little bit to the music as it sprung from her violin, only to be thrown out into the crowd for all to hear. Sonata was enjoying herself, that was clear to see, and without the pressure of nobles and all the formalities, she was getting more into the music, a notion made obvious as she began her third song. And by the fourth song she was completely into the swing of things as she performed up on the stage.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cynicalwhovian

PostSubject: Re: Paradise Is Utopia    Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:02 am

Dust and Cotton, meanwhile, having noticed the tracker disappearing, were going door-to-door in the cabin section. They weren't intruding yet, instead just listening for voices that sounded like Diamond. "Think she's alright?" Dust asked. "Diamond's smart," Cotton replied.

The two were supposedly servants of the nobles. Cotton, the pink thestral, was a loyal servant. However, she was trained as a caretaker, not a bodyguard. Dust, however, was a double agent and trained as a bodyguard. She had contacts on the ship, but her meeting with them was delayed due to their orders to find Diamond.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brony_Khaos

PostSubject: Re: Paradise Is Utopia    Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:07 am

[Diamond Mind]
"You are quite perceptive, devochka. Though, I admit our goals regarding you are a bit less long-term than something like marriage. There aren't exactly very many of your kind in the world, after all. You're a scarce resource," the stallion whispered, relaxing just a bit, "though I suppose some ponies would call it 'cheating' to utilize the knowledge in that pretty little head of yours. I do assure you, no harm will befall you while you're here. I just have a few questions to ask. If you wish to leave, I will have to ask to let my compatriot return you to how you were when you came aboard the airship."

[Final Wave]
Final Wave would face no pursuit in her little retreat, though the frigid cold of the north would not make this trip very enjoyable.

[Dust & Cotton]
Diamond's tracker rune reactivates in a room a few hallways back. If the two thestrals were to come to the door, they would meet a strange amalgam of a pony. One of her wing's had been transfigured into a dragon's, as one of her front and back legs. Her tail also looked quite draconic, ending in two short scaly blades. Atop her back, she carried some kind of cake, and appeared to be making her way to the same door they were.

View user profile
WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Paradise Is Utopia    Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:30 am

Diamond glanced back at Alazar, before sighing. "Give me a moment to readjust myself..." She rolled over, coming face to face with the pony cuddling her. "You could have just done the ritual and summoned one yourself if you guys were so desperate for one. 90 pounds of meat, phosphorus, iron powder and some carbon powder in the middle of a summoning circle and voila, one being of knowledge. You have me legitimately curious about your motives. Especially the one with turning a young noblemare into a being from beyond the veil and trying to win her over to your side. I'd love to know it, actually."

Diamond would mentally reach out, looking for the massive source of the strange magic, and coming in contact with another mind. It felt alien and strange to her, and threw some thoughtspeak at the mind. Hey! You. I'm talking to you. Step away from my cabin and my servants. It's like you all don't know a decoy when you see one. I'll lead you right to me, just don't involve my servants. I'd rather my subjects not suffer for my social standing.

Brony_Khaos

PostSubject: Re: Paradise Is Utopia    Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:33 pm

"Well we are rebels. Not cultists. We're not exactly the kind of ponies with access to that kind of tome." Alazar said, letting Diamond move as she wished. "As for our motives, I believe a foal's tale will lead you there. Do you know of the Elements of Harmony? They are, ultimately, our goal in the greater scale of Equestria. Though most might call them a fairy tale, we have been roughly able to ascertain that they exist. It is simply a matter of, well, location.
"They've been lost for the past thousand years, after all. Finding them was never going to be particularly easy. But something as impressive as a Grimoire has a much greater ability to find them than a bunch of ponies running around randomly."

View user profile
Cynicalwhovian

PostSubject: Re: Paradise Is Utopia    Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:50 pm

Dust and Cotton quickly turned around, for two reasons. The first was obvious, as the rune had reactivated. Secondly, it was none of their business what others were doing on the airship as long as Diamond was safe.

"Do those things usually go on and off?" Cotton asked.

Dust shrugged. "It's not my area of expertise, I couldn't tell you," she said as the two started walking again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paradise Is Utopia    

Back to top Go down

Paradise Is Utopia
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OCRoleplay :: Active Roleplays :: NSFW-
Jump to: