OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Roleplays...?

Go down 
+9
kirbymaster1
The Notebook
Brother Roga
Doomande
Dragon Soul
ChronoBrony
Xereth
AurumTempestas
Heartstring
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Heartstring
Admin
Admin
Heartstring

Roleplays...? Empty
PostSubject: Roleplays...?   Roleplays...? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 7:04 pm

so i'm curious ya'll...

What genre of role-plays do you all like?
Back to top Go down
http://mlpmoe.proboards.com/
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

Roleplays...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplays...?   Roleplays...? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 10:48 pm

...I'd say anything involving a bit of adventure, maybe some messing around and getting drunk

Also Not Safe For Woona is okay with me

Last edited by AurumTempestas on Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

Roleplays...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplays...?   Roleplays...? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 11:00 pm

As long as it's smexy kind of NSFW I'll like it. Then there's a tiny bit of adventure, too.

Last edited by Xereth on Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ChronoBrony

ChronoBrony

Roleplays...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplays...?   Roleplays...? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 9:23 am

Almost everything except NSFW.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

Roleplays...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplays...?   Roleplays...? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 3:39 am

I can go for pretty much anything, except NSFW, too.
Back to top Go down
Doomande

Doomande

Roleplays...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplays...?   Roleplays...? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 12:57 pm

Anything so long as it are exploring one field or another, meaning almost all games if they are done right. I do not care if it are NSFW, slice of life or the most grimdark thing that you have ever seen, just that you are entertained and that you get some thoughts out of it
Back to top Go down
Brother Roga
Admin
Admin
Brother Roga

Roleplays...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplays...?   Roleplays...? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 8:06 pm

I'm open to anything really except for a few things.

Grimdark, to be more specific. But only if it isn't exactly necessary.

Last edited by Brother Roga on Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Notebook

The Notebook

Roleplays...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplays...?   Roleplays...? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 3:13 am

Anything outside of torture
Back to top Go down
kirbymaster1

Roleplays...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplays...?   Roleplays...? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 9:23 am

A start out RPG, one with story but also not fully on story. A RPG that our minds together build the world.
Back to top Go down
kirbymaster1

Roleplays...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplays...?   Roleplays...? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 9:25 am

Oh wait... does that answer your question?
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

Roleplays...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplays...?   Roleplays...? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 11:22 am

Just about anything and everything (not exactly a huge fan of NSFW, but meh), but it's a personal preference that multiple genre's are used at once. Like games that have a center story line or adventure, but are open enough for slice of life, dark, drunken merriment, and etc to easily work their way in.
Back to top Go down
veryveryfluttershy

veryveryfluttershy

Roleplays...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplays...?   Roleplays...? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 4:21 pm

Adventure. Fine with the darker stuff. Slice of Life is a bit more boring for me. I can't Romance. I don't like NSFW.
Back to top Go down
Dusk Quill

Dusk Quill

Roleplays...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplays...?   Roleplays...? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 7:40 am

Romance, Slice of Life, and Adventure are my three favorite genres. I just can't do any sort of crossover at all. I can attempt anything else. SFW and NSFW are both good with me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Dusk%20Quill
Charemoed

Charemoed

Roleplays...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplays...?   Roleplays...? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 3:19 pm

I prefer to roleplay in a fantasy setting, which MLP fits into very nicely. I like action and adventure, mystery and suspense. Pretty much anything that tells a story and gets you thinking is right in my wheel house. The story told by games like Shadow of the Colossus, Dark Souls, and The Elder Scrolls, are some of the experiences I enjoy the most. Exploring a magical world where anything and everything could happen is my definition of a good time. I like big fights with giant creatures and hordes of enemies. I love when a good story keeps me guessing and I really enjoy when I spend all my time imagining what could possibly happen next and something better than I ever could of thought on my own happens. The deeper I can immerse myself into the world we're roleplaying in, the greater joy I get out of it. That's what I try to do in each roleplay I take part in, but whether I do a good job of it or not it is debatable. The only genre or setting I tend to shy away from is sci-fi. Not because I don't enjoy it, I do, I was a big Stargate junkie, but because I can't write sci-fi to save my life. "Look at that big laser!" Is about as much as you're gonna get from me. I like tragedy and comedy equally, but I personally prefer writing in tragedy because my sense of comedy is as funny as watching paint dry while cutting the lawn with scissors. It's pretty simple, I like to roleplay where my strengths lie, and stay away from roleplays I'm weak and inexperienced at. I'm sure the same can be said about everyone.

Anyways, here's hoping I don't make make a fool of myself in the roleplays to come. Salute!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Roleplays...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplays...?   Roleplays...? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplays...?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OCRoleplay :: New Members/Unfamiliar Go Here :: OOC Talk-
Jump to: