A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 
 

 Fight for the Truth

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
WiserOdin032402

avatar

Posts : 1079
Join date : 2014-08-17
Age : 19
Location : Anywhereville, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Fight for the Truth   Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:46 pm

Auftrag stepped onto the caravan, settling down behind the driver's seat. He opened his suit jacket, looking at all of his brand new throwing knives, then twirled his folding knives, placing them in their holsters. He then checked his Webley Mk VI, making sure all six shots were loaded. Closing the revolver and holstering it, he tilted his trilby down and closed his eyes. He was going to nap for a bit, then wake up and take the night shift.


Blood Moon finished balancing her checkbook, and settled in with a nice book. She had the preparations set to renovate the bandit town, turning it into an oasis in the desert that would attract plenty of profits and shelter for ponies who needed it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rayne

avatar

Posts : 500
Join date : 2014-03-19
Age : 20
Location : Michigan, United States.

PostSubject: Re: Fight for the Truth   Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:13 pm

Rain blinks ever so carefully at the pony in front of him that just turned into an eagle, "That's... New." He'd most likely question Griff about that later, as for now, the long and tedious process of inserting wing blades.

-Small Time Jump-

Now Late afternoon Rain begins to munch on an apple, in his earlier position only much more relaxed now that he was out of town. Something about a knife in your back just isn't that appealing. He realized it was getting rather hot, and became a bit concerned for those inside the carriage, he opens the top hatch, and with only his head hanging upside down he looks at the two stallions and asks them, "Would you like it colder in here?" It was asked in a curious tone, as if he was experimenting something.

A few miles away, a small hole simply seemed to appear out of nowhere, the sand fell into the crevice and a faint, but distinct buzzing was heard...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xereth

avatar

Posts : 2102
Join date : 2014-03-19
Age : 21
Location : That one tiny country noone knows about.

PostSubject: Re: Fight for the Truth   Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:52 pm

After a few moments, the eagle landed on top of the carriage, just behind Rain. "I return." he shortly said before disappearing in a cloud of smoke, only to reappear back in his regular unicorn form a second later on the same spot. "Rain, a small sinkhole just appeared a few miles forward, and ever since I am hearing this ... weird... buzzing noise. Nothing else apart from that." he said before sitting on the edge of the carriage.

____________________________
Consoles were a big mistake.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zen

avatar

Posts : 2340
Join date : 2014-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Fight for the Truth   Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:46 pm

Rez's form gave a shudder as the buzzing noise started up, and he actually looked up from where he had dozed off to see the others that were in the carriage. As the noise went on, Rez set about amplifying it so the noise sounded closer and more distinct despite being far away and outside the carriage, and possibly some things that might not have been heard prior. As if nothing was abnormal yet, Rez checked his weapons and shifted how they were sitting.

Then he glanced towards the others with an arched eyebrow, as if silently asking if anyone knew what that was, should they be worried, and should they all be doing something about it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WiserOdin032402

avatar

Posts : 1079
Join date : 2014-08-17
Age : 19
Location : Anywhereville, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Fight for the Truth   Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:31 pm

Auftrag had already unbuttoned his collared shirt, letting it hang open and show off six strange markings over his rib cage. He had tied his suit jacket around his waist and had stuffed his tie in one of his pockets. He climbed up to the driver's seat, standing next to Rain and looking over at Griff. "You said a few miles forward? We'll need to halt the caravan and scout ahead then." He wasn't exactly sure what they were up against, but he had a sinking feeling.

____________________________
"You're very mistaken. I'm not locked in here with you. You all are locked in here with me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rayne

avatar

Posts : 500
Join date : 2014-03-19
Age : 20
Location : Michigan, United States.

PostSubject: Re: Fight for the Truth   Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:53 pm

Rain frowned, "Aye, that is the best idea we have. We'll stick with it." He motioned the cows to halt as he stepped out, onto a rough but solid sandstone path they had been trailing forward on, easier than the sand that was around them that's for sure. He motioned for anyone who wished to follow him as he treated onto the sand and towards the hole, drawing out his Estoc he warily kept his pace.

The buzzing had grown louder and louder, it was now loud enough to feel the vibrations up into the caravan, making it shake ever so slightly. And from the hole, small lumps seemed to crawl under the surface of the sand, heading our way. These lumps however were silent, so the sand wouldn't fall off of them. One of these four lumps seemed a tad bigger than the rest, and was always surrounded by some form or another by the other three lumps, as if like body guards to an ambassador....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zen

avatar

Posts : 2340
Join date : 2014-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Fight for the Truth   Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:42 pm

As the plan was made, Rez dimmed the buzzing sound around them some so it'd be easier for everyone to hear what each other said as the plan was being formed, and when it was established he resolved to release the noise from his control. Instead he focused on making sure that their group were now silent as well, muffling the footfalls and shifting sands as well as noises that'd accumulate from weapons being readied, an act Rez followed by pulling out his own rune gun and dagger before following after Rain.

With their own muffled, Rain and whoever was following him would be silent as they drew closer to the source of the buzzing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xereth

avatar

Posts : 2102
Join date : 2014-03-19
Age : 21
Location : That one tiny country noone knows about.

PostSubject: Re: Fight for the Truth   Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:08 pm

"Well then..." Griff murmured before once again turning into eagle form, flying away only to land quite a distance away to observe the event. He changed back to his pony form, unholstered his sniper rifle, readied the scope and started observing the moving sand and his group of 'heroes', and was ready to provide long-distance shots if needed. During that, he also turned his pony senses into those of a sabre-tooth, providing him with senses that would detect anything approaching from behind, and if he were attacked, he'd be able to easily dodge the attack or counter it.

____________________________
Consoles were a big mistake.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WiserOdin032402

avatar

Posts : 1079
Join date : 2014-08-17
Age : 19
Location : Anywhereville, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Fight for the Truth   Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:38 pm

Auftrag drew his Webley, making sure he had all six shots loaded. He took aim, but waited. "Firing on your mark, Rain." He activated his right eye, the Chronos Magnus, and watched the shapes, looking at their actions in future, making sure he'd see what would happen from thirty seconds to two minutes from now, making sure he'd figure out what they were in the process.

____________________________
"You're very mistaken. I'm not locked in here with you. You all are locked in here with me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rayne

avatar

Posts : 500
Join date : 2014-03-19
Age : 20
Location : Michigan, United States.

PostSubject: Re: Fight for the Truth   Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:07 pm

With Griff hopefully covering their flank(s), and Auftrag and Rez covering his back, Rain was motivated even more so to move forward, with a moment of thought he, without taking his eyes off the bumps moving steadily towards them, gave Auftrag the mirror Blood had given him, "If we don't know what it is," he whispered, "Get Blood's attention, and see if she knows what it is, or the language it may speak."

Now, with the lumps meters away, the sand above the, halted, and a deep buzzing sound emanated from them, making sand from their surrounding area brush off, up stood four sand colored changelings, three were covered in what seemed to be a mix of cloth rags, and poorly made leather armor. In their hands were crude (but effective looking) hand axes, or in ones case, a battered sword.

However, the one behind the other three seemed, almost regal. The changeling wore a cloth tunic, much like that of the others, but in much better of a shape. The lumps protruding underneath the cloth weren't chitin, it was metal armor. A small silver crown adorn her head as she stared at the trio.

After a moment of intense awkward silence the regal one spoke, "Quare Pegasus multae per civitatem hanc?"

Rain blinked and turned to the two others confused, "Uh.... Auftrag?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WiserOdin032402

avatar

Posts : 1079
Join date : 2014-08-17
Age : 19
Location : Anywhereville, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Fight for the Truth   Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:26 pm

Auftrag picked up the mirror, but handed back to Rain when the changelings spoke. "They're wondering why we're passing here." Auftrag holstered his revolver and stepped off the caravan, holding his hands in a non-threatening position to reply. "Nos autem viator. Quid accedere ad comitatum nostrum? Es an adversariorum?" His accent was slightly flawed, but he hoped they got the gist of it.

____________________________
"You're very mistaken. I'm not locked in here with you. You all are locked in here with me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zen

avatar

Posts : 2340
Join date : 2014-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Fight for the Truth   Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:13 am

Without a clue about what the ponies and changelings were talking about, Rez simply stood where he was, hands still holding his weapons. Not sure how to really proceed Rez resigned to simply relay information as he'd once done the last time he was involved with a group like this. Rez's horn sparked to life as he once more began manipulating sounds and in this case the conversation, throwing the noise so that Griff could hear it quietly to himself without making truly enough noise for things near him to hear, unless they were literally on top of him.

When Auftrag responded, Rez holstered his gun, but kept the dagger out as well as he magic active.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rayne

avatar

Posts : 500
Join date : 2014-03-19
Age : 20
Location : Michigan, United States.

PostSubject: Re: Fight for the Truth   Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:31 am

With a satisfied nod that at least someone understood what the changeling was saying, he stepped aside to let Auftrag continue their conversation.

---

The emissary smiled, "Iniuriam nullam in animo. Simpliciter viator." With an odd look she coughed and cleared her throat, "This tongue is rough, but seems easier, no?" Continuing with a nod of approval to Rain, "We are heading to city, for business and negotiations with the Baron for our Queen Strafis. It has been a long time since our last visit, thirty-five years for a pony, anything new we should know about?"

Rain went a bit wide-eyed, "Er... The Baron died a while ago. Heck, if anyone was 'in power' currently it'd be Blood. She's got bits for days."

The Sandlings turned to Rain, "One of Water, this... Blood you speak of, she is in power? You seem to know her, would she accept negotiation of some land?"

Rain coughed and rubbed the back of his neck, "I don't really know a lot about her, Auftrag here would know more." He pointed to the stallion...ish, guy in question.

The Sandlings smiles at Auftrag, "My name, is Sasha, a strange name I know, but it is nice to meet you, Auft-rag." With that her three companions sheathed their weapons and seemed a bit less tense, Rain also put away his Estoc, and he gave Rez a nudge to holster his gun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xereth

avatar

Posts : 2102
Join date : 2014-03-19
Age : 21
Location : That one tiny country noone knows about.

PostSubject: Re: Fight for the Truth   Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:58 pm

Griff continued watching over the group, adjusting his scope every now and then and switching his view from the changelings to behind, left and right of the caravan, making sure nothing would sneak past his eye and ambush his group. He was sort of glad that Rez made it possible for him to hear the conversation, but even though they all holstered and sheathed their weapons, Griff continued aiming his rifle mainly at the regal changeling. "You may think they're safe, but it'll take a bit more than that to convince me." Griff murmured to himself before placing a finger on the trigger and the other on the rifle's safety lock, so if anything would happen, he'd be able to make a quick reaction to help the situation out.

____________________________
Consoles were a big mistake.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zen

avatar

Posts : 2340
Join date : 2014-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Fight for the Truth   Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:13 pm

As the talks commenced, Rez continued to stand idly by until his attention waned and he found it instead turning back towards the music player. Without hesitation, Rez once more activated the music player and his head was soon bobbing to the sounds that were quietly blasting into his ears. However one would note that while the music was loud enough for Rez to enjoy, his magic was still at work making it so that the noises of the conversation were still audible despite the headphones and music playing through them.

When the nudge came, he regarded Rain with a confused expression or at least as much of one as one could make with just their eyes when the bandanna they wore covering everything from the nose down displayed a sharp toothed chesire grin. Though it didn't take Rez long to notice that he was suddenly the only one in the IMMEDIATE area to still have any weapon drawn, but that didn't mean he'd sheath it. No, Rez kept the small dagger out but in plain sight and down at his waist where it wasn't a blatant threat, merely there as it were hanging in his hand that was lazily by his side.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WiserOdin032402

avatar

Posts : 1079
Join date : 2014-08-17
Age : 19
Location : Anywhereville, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Fight for the Truth   Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:35 pm

Auftrag smiled, taking his hat off and bowing to Sasha. "Pleasure to meet you Sasha. Blood Moon will be happy to meet new ponies. Land negotiation, is it? She's very generous, would you like to talk to her now?" He reached into his hat, drawing out one of the magic mirrors. "I could always teleport you to her, if you prefer."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rayne

avatar

Posts : 500
Join date : 2014-03-19
Age : 20
Location : Michigan, United States.

PostSubject: Re: Fight for the Truth   Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:44 pm

Sasha nods, looking at the mirror slightly curious, "Yes, going to the city would be wondrous, you could do that?"

---

Rain nods to Auftrag and nudges Rez's shoulder, "C'mon, let's get back to the caravan before it bursts into flames or something." With a smile towards him he begins walking back. Stretching out as he walks his wings expand to their full span, shuddering from being closed for so long. He yawns and looks at the- thankfully intact -caravan, the cows had been waiting patiently, which was really starting to bug him.

"Ha! Bug me... Hehe..." He chuckles and continues walking.

...

"What do you mean?" Says the Sandling next to him curiously.

"AH! What the hell?!" Another Sandling on his other side frowns, "What's hell?"

He spins around seeing both Sandlings eagerly following him and Rez, "Wha- what are you two doing here?"

---

About four minutes ago...

"Thank you Auftrag, whatever mission you are on please accept these two to go with you." Before he could argue she held up a hand, "I won't take no for an answer."

---

Sandling 1 and Sandling 2 bow, placing their right hand over what Rain could only assume was their heart, "We've been pledged into service by our charge, now your charge is our charge."

"I am Sand Drift." Rain almost snorted in laughter from that name.

"And I am Sand Storm." Says the slightly large one. I'm guessing... Brothers or something? Rain coughs, "Well Uh... Alright, I suppose some chan- Sandlings would be helpful, Storm, and Drift, Uh... Welcome aboard! Seeing as how they had started walking right after they had both stopped bowing they were already at the caravan getting in. Simply staring curiously at the internal design.

Rain motions Rez to come closer and whispers, "What do you think of this? And where is Griff? Can you get him to come back?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WiserOdin032402

avatar

Posts : 1079
Join date : 2014-08-17
Age : 19
Location : Anywhereville, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Fight for the Truth   Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:44 pm

Auftrag smiles at Sasha as the two sandlings follow Rez and Rain. "Strength in numbers is always good. Now then, hold still." He drew a scroll from his hat, then opened it up in front of her, setting on the sand. He placed his hand in the middle of the rune on the scroll, and a rune appeared under Sasha, it glowed and encompassed Sasha, teleporting her away. Auftrag closed the scroll, putting it back in his hat, then going to join Rain and Rez back with the caravan. 


Blood Moon was sitting on a relatively decent bed. She had started with the tavern, managing to renovate the dump into something that was first off, livable, second off, profitable. She was reading a book and relaxing in her room when Sasha appeared in front of her. "Well, hello there. I'm assuming Auftrag teleported you here. You look like you want to talk about something?" Blood Moon realized that she was only wearing a nightgown and panties, but decided to do nothing about it.

____________________________
"You're very mistaken. I'm not locked in here with you. You all are locked in here with me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xereth

avatar

Posts : 2102
Join date : 2014-03-19
Age : 21
Location : That one tiny country noone knows about.

PostSubject: Re: Fight for the Truth   Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:03 pm

Griff continued aiming at the regal sandling before it teleported away, then switched his aim at the two sandlinds that were now following Rain. His first thought was, of course, that they were hostile, so he immediately put the safety on his rifle off and continued following the sandlings every move. He continued observing them, placing their hands on their chests as if swearing an oath or something before climbing into the caravan waggon.

'What the fu...' he thought to himself before zooming his scope slightly out, observing the whole caravan. He then heard a small portion of the whisper, to be exact, 'Can you get him to come back?', to which Griff simply nodded, put the safety on his rifle on on, holstering it and transforming into his flight form before taking off and heading towards the caravan.

As soon as he landed, Griff shapeshifted back into his unicorn form before placing an arm on Rez's shoulder, whispering "You forgot the spell on." before releasing a slight chuckle and climbing into the wagon.

____________________________
Consoles were a big mistake.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zen

avatar

Posts : 2340
Join date : 2014-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Fight for the Truth   Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:33 am

Rez didn't seem to notice the sandlings that were following him and Rain, whether this was purposeful or not however was a mystery as Rez didn't really do much of anything past walking back towards the caravan until he'd gone about 4 steps past Rain. Even then, all he did was turn back to watch the interaction, at least until Griff flew in. Seeing that the shape changing pony wasn't at the sniper spot anymore, he went ahead and canceled the spell though not before he gave Griff a questioning look. He hadn't forgotten about the spell, and if anything it'd given even more reason to bother with the music. Though with it being late and therefore dark, Rez didn't respond with anything more than a shrug before continuing to walk back towards the caravan.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rayne

avatar

Posts : 500
Join date : 2014-03-19
Age : 20
Location : Michigan, United States.

PostSubject: Re: Fight for the Truth   Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:40 pm

Soon the Caravan was just out of the desert, and cobbling along the roughly set cobble path before them, Rain muttered something rather dark as he cursed the rain clouds moving in, "One of the few times I don't enjoy my own company..." He chuckles at his joke and looks ahead, "Almost at the boarder, if we go through the night we'll be there by morning."

He jumps a bit, "Dinner, right." He taps on the top hatch and peeks his head inside, "Ya'll are welcome to grab some food from the supplies wagon behind the caravan, just keep in mind we're trying to limit ourselves. Don't be shy, eating is important!"

Without another word he pulls himself out of the top hatch and sits back down in the front, having already pull two apples from the back earlier he begins munching on those and looking around lively. At the vast open space before hitting tree lines.

---

Sand Drift turns to Rez, making an odd and almost embarrassed face he leans extremely close to the ponies ear, attempting to listen in on the odd sounds he had been hearing for a while.

---

Sand Storm looks to Auftrag, "So how has your trip been...? So far." The poor Sandling seems to be trying to just start up a conversation.

---

Sasha starts indifferently at Blood, "Greetings, yes, Auftrag sent me here to discuss business. My last time speaking was with the Baron whom apparently died a while ago." A trace of sadness passes her features before she brightens up again, "However we wish to renew our contract, you see Sandlings used to be major populace of the city, trading hand made goods for some of the wealth, and treated just like anypony else. Recently bandits have pushed us back to the point of suffocating in our own boundaries, we know they aren't hired, just... Doing what bandits do I suppose."

She sits on a bar stool and continues, "The Baron accepted this with little to know resistance, and in fact welcomed the idea, however I am aware times change, what kind of agreement shall we work out?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zen

avatar

Posts : 2340
Join date : 2014-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Fight for the Truth   Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:02 am

Rez pretended not to notice the sandling until he simply got too close not to pay him any mind. Only then did Rez glance towards the sheepish looking changeling, arching an eyebrow as he tried to figure out what Drift's was doing. After a moment though and without changing his expression, Rez lifted up one of the headphones so that now the music wasn't being muffled while he restarted the song he was listening to. A steady techno beat started out while higher more melodic notes and a few lyrics resounded out as well, though they were quiet enough that only Rez and Drifts would be able to hear them.

The notion for food however never struck Rez and while some of the others got up to eat, Rez simply sat where he was and continued playing music, switching genre's and styles of music every so often but never the same song twice. He even switched over to something that'd almost sound tribal, though with some techno dubstep themes added in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WiserOdin032402

avatar

Posts : 1079
Join date : 2014-08-17
Age : 19
Location : Anywhereville, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Fight for the Truth   Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:43 am

Auftrag went to the wagon behind the caravan. He looked through what they had, frowning when he noticed that they didn't have any fine wines. He settled for some dried fish and water, sitting down and eating. By the time he finished, the sandling next to him, Sandstorm as his right eye told him, and heard him ask how his trip had been going. He put an arm around Sandstorm's shoulder, gently pulling the sandling closer to him. "Well, it's been going fine so far. No problems so far...." He looked Sandstorm up and down, trying to check his physical condition.


"Ah yes. You're here to negotiate and talk business. I implore you to remove your armor. And before you protest..." Blood Moon drew a revolver, placing it to her head and pulling the trigger. There was a loud bang, followed by a strange clattering sound as the bullet fell to the floor. Blood Moon was completely unscathed. "You're completely safe as long as I'm here. Now then, I've had my personal army hunting down the bandits you were just talking about. Anyhow, what are the specifics of your terms? Because you're all welcome in this little oasis as far as I'm concerned."

____________________________
"You're very mistaken. I'm not locked in here with you. You all are locked in here with me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xereth

avatar

Posts : 2102
Join date : 2014-03-19
Age : 21
Location : That one tiny country noone knows about.

PostSubject: Re: Fight for the Truth   Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:13 pm

Griff sighed in relief as they were finally moving again before being told to get something to eat by their leader, Rain. "Egh, a piece of bread and a few drops of water will be enough for me." he said before heading out to the second wagon to get some food. He returned after a few moments, apparently not hungry at all anymore. "Life is good when you don't require a heckload of food to please your stomach." he murmured to himself, still loud enough for anyone in the wagon to hear. He noticed Auftrag getting a little too friendly with a newly-met sandling, and while his mind was telling him to stop looking at them like a weirdo and look away, he took a bit persuasion before finally looking away.

____________________________
Consoles were a big mistake.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rayne

avatar

Posts : 500
Join date : 2014-03-19
Age : 20
Location : Michigan, United States.

PostSubject: Re: Fight for the Truth   Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:39 pm

Rain perks his ears as he tosses his second Apple core over the side of the Caravan, "Oh? What's this?" He squints a bit at the horizon and smiles, "Ahhh, good! Griffin Colonies!" He cheers loud enough to even warn Rez. He then sets about checking over all of his gear, this being the third time he has since he started eating his Apples.

---

Sand Drift smiles as Rez accepts him listening to the interesting music, his other ear-like appendage swivels towards Rain as he speaks about their destination, with a almost non-apparent nod he goes back to almost snuggling Rez and listening to his music.

((Any time I visualize this, it's adorable. o3o))

---

Sand Storm listens to Auftrag with eagerness, and curiosity, a good listener to be sure, when he was pulled into Auftrag's embrace a soft blush encompassed his face, but he quickly got over it, now closer, thus easier to hear. In his eyes, this was good.

---

Sasha yelped as Blood shot herself with the strange device that seemed to launch pieces of metal at high speeds. Deadly indeed. Rushing towards her only to see her absolutely fine she furrows her eyebrows, "Well I suppose removing my shoulder pads wouldn't be too much..." She releases the straps to the rather bulky regal shoulder pads, made of red leather, with an intricate design of gold gilded onto it. Setting them on the table near her she smiles, feeling a weight lifted off her shoulders... Literally, "There, thank you for that."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Fight for the Truth   

Back to top Go down
 
Fight for the Truth
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Interview with Yvette Nicole Brown, Actor in The Ugly Truth
» Gerard Butler charmingly tells "The Ugly Truth" - LA Times
» The truth about our economy in 2 minutes
» Drive Through Fight Over Chicken Nuggets
» Real Fight G5.5: do you realize.............

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OCRoleplay :: Active Roleplays :: NSFW-
Jump to: