OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Crystals of the Night (public)

Go down 
+4
Little Red
WiserOdin032402
Brony_Khaos
Doomande
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Ician

Ician

Crystals of the Night (public) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystals of the Night (public)   Crystals of the Night (public) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 2:29 pm

It took Euforia a few moments to notice the two ponies who landed on Zen, mostly because she was too busy collecting candy and eating them, wrapping and all. It slowly caught her attention, though, when her little prance through the candy rain brought Zen and his fillies into view. "There you are!" She said cheerfully. "Hi, I'm Euforia!"

Then somepony above her spoke, and she looked up to notice the absence of the dark cloud and Ruby there. "Hi too!" She waved. "I hope you're having fun tonight!"
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Crystals of the Night (public)   Crystals of the Night (public) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 12:24 am

The trio of giggling Lost grew much quieter when Euforia greeted the two fillies. They looked back and forth between her and their father for a moment before speaking. "Who is she?" Scarlet asked quietly curiously while Mythic remained quiet the moment Euforia turned around to bid hello towards Ruby.

"Hehe, just a new friend Scarlet, I was wandering the streets with her while you two got your candy," Zen replied happily. "Oh, how'd you do on your hauls by the way?" he then asked which drew both the filly's attention back to their own respective candy bags. While the two began remarking on what they got and contemplated trades, Zen managed to untangle himself from the collection and wandered back over to Euforia.

"Hehehe, I suppose I should look at getting these two home for bed soon, care for a lift anywhere?" Zen asked as his eyes followed her's towards the direction they were looking.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Crystals of the Night (public)   Crystals of the Night (public) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 5:22 am

((The great evil mischief ends!?))

Ruby Nigredo had essentially continued to give away candy and do small, harmless, but flashy pranks as he had intended from the beginning to the locals and visitors. Eventually though, his vast supply of edible-wrapped chocolate turtles and rock candy would finally run out, and his main reason to be up and about would end as he rose to the skies and called down below with the voice amplification spell, keeping in character one last time for the night. "My time here may be at an end, but you have not seen the last of my kin! Someday, some Nightmare Night, we will rule... FOREVER! UWEEEHEHEHEHEHE~!" After making his announcement, he elevated the presence of the black and red aura, and created a larger cloud that spewed bloody red lightning all around for a few moments before collapsing in on itself, and then exploding in a small display of Light magic based fireworks with no trace of Rubedo in sight...

... Elsewhere, inside of an airship on the outskirts of the Crytal city, a certain stallion was carefully removing dyed armor, fake teeth, and slowly washing himself off of bodypaint as he relaxed in the peace and quiet of his bathroom after he had teleported away from the main plaza, chuckling with mirth. "Oh, how nice. Really takes me back to those times doing amateur Tantalus plays... I should do this more often. Hardly ever get to use SFX lately..."

((I do believe this is my way of writing myself out then. It's been brief but swell. o3o ))
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Crystals of the Night (public)   Crystals of the Night (public) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 11:33 am

"Not drinking alcohol, not even on such an occasion!?" Scythe exclaimed in surprise. "I had never seen a stallion who wouldn't ever drink alcohol unless he'd be a part of royal guard." he said before thinking for a moment and adding "Wait, are you by chance a part of the Royal Guard? If so, then that'd explain it.." and sighing. Scythe looked around for a moment, seeing that it's getting rather dark. He gave Vision a slightly worried look. "Erm... yeah... pleased to meet you, mr. Vision, but unfortunately for me, I just remembered that I have an important job to do. A job that I was sure as heck it was tomorrow." he said before slightly bowing. "Farewell, Dream Vision." he added before creating a portal right underneath him, disappearing into it and portal instantly closing right behind him.

((OOC: Okay, I'll be wrapping it up here.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crystals of the Night (public)   Crystals of the Night (public) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crystals of the Night (public)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4