OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

FTL: Faster Than Light

Go down 
+6
Brony_Khaos
WiserOdin032402
Dragon Soul
Ician
Star Sentinel
ObsidianPony
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Brony_Khaos

Brony_Khaos

FTL: Faster Than Light - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FTL: Faster Than Light   FTL: Faster Than Light - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 3:50 am

"Oh, look, something specific that I just happen to need to do. Of course, feel free to abandon the medbay in favor of my magnifiglorious broom closet, if you've got something of any real importance." Momus said in Kings's general direction, without even glancing at him/her/it. He just dropped the belt next to Bronze as he headed towards his little hovel.
After a few meager moments at the controls, he returned all the doors to their normal, closed positions, and just sat back to relax. And plot the demise of the smelly unicorn. He would rue the day he dared to steal his thestral. Even if the little guy was kinda cute, and would probably be even cuter if he was tied up. Or, better yet, wrapped up nice and snug in a beautiful little cocoo—No, none of that, none of that!
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: FTL: Faster Than Light   FTL: Faster Than Light - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 4:33 am

At the word that they might be jumping soon, Torchlight said, "Understood, coming back in now." He then moved as fast as he could to the port side airlock, opening it from an external panel that required an identification code. Once accepted, he entered, closed the airlock, and waited for the room to pressurize before hastily exiting the suit and running to the security room to better prepare for a possible fight. He wanted to be armed with more than fire and a laser pistol.
Back to top Go down
Sharp

Sharp

PostSubject: Re: FTL: Faster Than Light   FTL: Faster Than Light - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 6:58 am

“Now wait just a minute… Birthday present?” Ampera asks Viridian, her right eye twitching slightly. “Don’t talk about me like I’m not here, damn it--- Wait a second, whack me?” she continues, the twitch becoming more noticeable and her horn beginning to spark. Ampera was about ready to give Viridian a piece of her mind in the form of a bolt of lightning, until she brought up the fact their ship was damaged and that there was in fact an alert going.

“Beat up? Tsh.” Ampera sighed, both the twitching and her horn’s sparking ceasing to be. “Alright. Okay. I’ll comply---For now… Sounds like you could use all the help you can get, and I’d rather not get spaced because I electrocuted you and kept us from manning your station…” she moved closer to Viridian. “Lead the way, then, Viridian Rain.

“Ah… one more thing.” She says, stopping.  “Call me a minion again, engineering officer, and you’ll find out just how electrifying my personality really is.” Ampera continues, letting a few sparks escape her horn to illustrate her point.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nationstates.net/nation=accenture
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: FTL: Faster Than Light   FTL: Faster Than Light - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 7:49 pm

Wild Card's irises shrunk at the sound of hostile threats, especially with names like the 'Mantis', and seeing the Engi warp away and disappear from view, they obviously didn't think the Mantis were friendly. If they called the Equestrians "lower life-forms" and ran away, best make like a game of Hearts and follow suit. "What Archon said, Razor!" He said urgently into his voice transmitter. "97.68 percent chance of hostility for these 'Mantis', coming from those that can boost our FTL to 105 percent, I'd say we listen to them."

Wild looked at his console and spotted a few small levers, and taking hold of three of them, one with his wing, he slowly pushed forward. "Charging up FTL Drive now." "It'll take a while, but we'd best have an escape plan prepared for if things go badly." He alerted the crew, finally getting the levers to the top and watching the small bar on a screen in front of him fill up gradually. "And I'd like to point out, Star, that piloting a ship with completely new and experimental technology is no walk in the park, so sit down, shut up and let the person with actual pilot's training fly this thing." He growled, slightly irritated at the fact everyone was blaming him - joke or not - for the collision, before putting his hands on the steering controls and getting ready to turn the ship to get a good shot at the Mantis when they arrived. "I'm gonna need positions for the Mantis ship when it appears, Archon, I want to give you the best shot I can."
Back to top Go down
Pseudologia Fantastica

Pseudologia Fantastica

PostSubject: Re: FTL: Faster Than Light   FTL: Faster Than Light - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 2:01 am

Kings' face scrunched up as they watched Momus leave.  That talk would need to come eventually.  For the time being, they simply contented themselves with helping Bronze with her prosthetic and getting her balance back, before sending her off with a "Come back whenever you need healing.  Or if you just want to talk.  Basically whenever."  That done, Kings returned to behind their desk, where they spotted a map of the ship and planted a hoof against their face.  The doors station was right next to the medbay.  Of course.  They decided to wait a bit first, to see if there was going to be anything big happening first.  Conversations being interrupted by Mantises tended to get a bit awkward.  Whatever Mantises were.

Last edited by Pseudologia Fantastica on Sun Oct 19, 2014 6:20 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin
ObsidianPony

PostSubject: Re: FTL: Faster Than Light   FTL: Faster Than Light - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 9:41 pm

The FTL bar ticked over on the screen. And activated. Completely against Wild Card's authority or input, the ship suddenly engaged it's FTL drive and lurched forward like a particularly violent missile, the flash of lightspeed illuminated the outside windows as Bronze and Razor were thrown to the ground trying to return to their stations; Razor clanged against the door where Viridian and Ampera had been when the pod was opened.

When the ship had settled, only seconds later, with everyone not secured into a seat flung this way and that, Razor's voice came on over the radio.

"Wild Card, you have until my head stops pounding to explain." Razor growled into the mic.

"Nevermind that." Bronze's voice overlapped whatever Razor said next, probably threats. "Guys I'm looking at the readings for where we've just jumped to, we just leapt twice the distance we should be able to in one FTL jump." The thestral sounded excited. "And by Luna, it looks like the Engi shot us in the right direction!" She said with a laugh of relief. "If we just keep jumping forwards at every opportunity charge we'll get back home!"

"Yeah, terrific." Despite Razor's grumpiness, she did sound downright elated by her standards. "Sit rep everyone. Everybody still in one peace?" She asked. "Diamond, keep the engines cooled for now, Wild keep the FTL charging but if it shows signs of auto-jumping again cancel it, sodding Engi messing with our ship."

Up in the cockpit, and in the Weapons Bay and Security room where there were external cameras, they could see a large red ship floating in front of them. One side had a large gash torn into it with bits of metal and materials floating elegantly almost in space.
Back to top Go down
https://ocroleplay.forumotion.co.uk
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: FTL: Faster Than Light   FTL: Faster Than Light - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 2:16 am

Torchlight was close to going into the shields room when the ship jumped, sending him tumbling to the other side of the empty room. He had stopped tumbling by the time he reached the wall, but that did not mean he wasn't in pain. His right foreleg was bent in the wrong direction thanks to the sudden tumble, and was clearly broken.

When Razor asked for a sit rep, he, very much in pain, said, "This is Torchlight. Augh, I'm between the weapons room and the shields room. My blasted leg's broken. I'm in a lot of pain at the moment."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: FTL: Faster Than Light   FTL: Faster Than Light - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 3:12 am

Archon listened over the comm system, halfway amazed. Although he didn't know much about the inner workings of the FTL drive - he was just the weapons systems officer, after all - it seemed quite fantastic that with the help of these 'Engis' they were able to downright double the efficiency of their systems. If only they'd paid a little bit more attention to the weapons...

It was then that he noticed the large red ship ahead of them through the radar, and then the external cameras after the blip on the radar prompted him to shift his attention to the screens. "Lieutenant, there appears to be some sort of... large, red ship ahead of us. With a large tear in the side of its hull. It's leaking metal and materials, it seems. Your orders?"
Back to top Go down
Brony_Khaos

Brony_Khaos

PostSubject: Re: FTL: Faster Than Light   FTL: Faster Than Light - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 4:02 am

Momus, while all this was happening, was in the middle of telling the doors to close. He just barely finished before his most gracious pilot decided that that instant would be a good time to throw him against the nearest door he'd just closed. He took it amazingly well, letting his shoulder take the brunt of the first strike. But having a relatively good understanding of how things tended to accelerate, Momus did something very prudent in the time between hitting the first door and getting thrown around the second time: He braced himself.
When he went flying across his chamber for the second time, and rammed straight into the other door, Momus was quite ready.
The door, however, was not prepared to receive a pony to come flying across and plant four hooves into it in a single instant, first extending and then retracting his legs in a controlled manner so as to burn off as much kinetic energy as possible, followed by suddenly straightening them yet again, pushing on the door in doing so, to leap off and land neatly on his feet in the middle of the room.
No, the door was not ready for that abuse. It was not meant to be dented like that. It was rather unlikely that it could open with that kind of dent in it, actually.

Upon hearing Razor decide to interject once again into his earlobe about the ridiculous circumstances surrounding their second unexpected jump of the day, Momus felt an intense need to point out some important things on their very open channels. "Okay, one, I'm alive. Two, someone broke one of the doors in my broom closet. Totally wasn't me. Diamond should probably come and fix it at some point. Three, who the hell did that?! Four, great dishonor upon the family of whoever did that." he took a breath before he deigned to finish: "And finally, five, Dammit my legs hurt now! Doc, please tell me that that's normal!"
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: FTL: Faster Than Light   FTL: Faster Than Light - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 5:07 am

Star stared at Archon for a moment. "I'm good at shooting a rifle, but as you can see, right now I don't have much to do in ways of that. I don't quite know how to man the weapons system so I'll just keep an eye on the radar." He said with a smile, turning his chair so he faced him. "Maybe you can teach me how to man the weapons next time so I can be of more use." He gave a shrug and sat back in his chair.

He listened to Wild's response to him. "And I'd liked to point out Mr. Wild Card that you-." He was cut off when the ship suddenly jumped, sending him back into his seat. Then the ship stopped, making his lurk forward...right towards Archon. He gave a little yelp before flying towards the griffin. He groaned, rubbing his head. He rested his head on the griffin's shoulder for a moment before lifting his head up and away.

He sat back in his seat and shook his head. He listened to what Razor had to say over the comlink. "Star is doing just dandy right now. Of course he fell forward onto Archon but he's perfectly fine. Anyway, I'm of no use to Archon right now so I can go get Torchlight if ya want, lieutenant." He said, looking at the door that lead to the room Torchlight was in. "Plus I'm close to him."
Back to top Go down
DualThrone
Admin
Admin
DualThrone

PostSubject: Re: FTL: Faster Than Light   FTL: Faster Than Light - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 5:31 am

"Splendid!" Viridian smiles. "I've been wanting a backup power supply for my generators. With a little bondage and some improvised jumper cables, I could make great use of you Ampera. Now, initially I was joking about making a birthday gift of you to my marefriend but now I see that you'd do better service in bondage gear with some cables."
Somehow, the mare appears to regard this as a very positive thing because she keeps smiling with honest cheerfulness as she takes Ampera towards the shield generator room. Naturally, it's at this moment that the FTL drive decides to take a hop, skip, and jump into who-knows-where and Viridian finds herself thrown backwards into Ampera and then faceplanted when the ship comes to a sudden and complete stop.
"I see that the universe has some minor disagreements as to my plans for your final disposition, miss," she says from her wholly faceplanted position. She then pulls her head away from the deck plate and triggers her comm. "Cap'n Back, what the hay just happened?"
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: FTL: Faster Than Light   FTL: Faster Than Light - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 6:06 am

Diamond had barely enough time to dispell his tools and hunker down before the FTL kicked in. And oh boy did that FTL drive get up and go! I never knew one could overcharge an FTL drive like that! This is AMAZING! There was a resounding thud throughout the ship, as if a great many ponies had forgot to hunker down, and were then silenced. And then the ride was over. Diamond decided that now would be a good time to actually turn on his comm link.

He heard a bunch of chatter over the line, nothing too important other than toning the engines down, and then he heard Momus yelling about a door that had gotten busted and how he should come over and fix it. Diamond set the microphone on his comm to 'on' and spoke into it. "I'm on my way, Momus, just give me a minute." Diamond came to the realization that in growing comfortable with the engine room, his overall size had doubled, and he would now be stuck in the engine room until he changed forms. He quickly set the engines to their cooldown mode, then coated himself in a blue light, changing forms as quickly and quietly as possible. Sadly, he screwed up in the visualizing process of editing down the overall height of his form, and the form came out as a normal sized unicorn with an excessively light-pink mane. He rolled his eyes and smelled the air. Well shit, I'm a mare now. YEP, TOTALLY NORMAL THING. HAPPENS EVERY DAY. Normal!

She remembered that on her forms, she marked 'Has trouble staying one gender'. She would be in the clear. Diamond went up through the hallways with nothing in them. Up through the weapons room. Past that beast of a thestral, Bad, none of those thoughts right now. And the moment Diamond opened the door to the Medbay, then teleported across the room and to the door of the Door operation room. Her headache started up again, but she would be fine. Diamond opened the door and walked in on Momus. A deadpan expression was on her face. "You rang?"
Back to top Go down
Pseudologia Fantastica

Pseudologia Fantastica

PostSubject: Re: FTL: Faster Than Light   FTL: Faster Than Light - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 7:22 am

Kings had suddenly found themselves on the other side of the medbay, upside down and with a bleeding snout.  They groaned, righting themselves and dabbing a bit of silver blood from their nose.  It evaporated quickly, becoming a slightly shimmery mist.  They waved it away, went to the controls, and gave themself a quick shot of healing to stop the blood.  No need to come out of the supernatural-closet yet.  Kings made sure their goggles were on properly, and readied the medbay to heal blunt trauma and concussions.  They got the feeling they weren't the only ones who would have been thrown around a bit, a feeling confirmed by Torchlight, and soon Momus. Kings turned on their radio, being sure to use the neutral voice. Not that it's be too noticable over radio. "Doctor Kings here, if anyone is hurt from that, please get to the medical bay. Stat, please do help Torchie get here, because I can't carry anypony. Physically unable."

Switching off the communicator, Kings made their way to the scanners, which suddenly registered and filed the presence of Diamond as a changeling-unicorn fusion of some sort. Curious. More talks were in order. They then went to the doors room to check on Momus. "Wow, it is a broom closet in here. Momus, if you're injured, you need to get to the medbay for proper examination and healing." They squeezed past Diamond, momentarily thankful for their small frame. "Excuse me, miss. If you're having any trouble walking, Momus, lean on me. Not too much, though. I'm delicate."
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: FTL: Faster Than Light   FTL: Faster Than Light - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 2:07 pm

Wild Card tapped his hoof idly whilst waiting for the FTL charge to go up, and then soon found himself bolted against the back of his chair and holding on to the steering controls for dear life. As soon as the FTL had calmed down and made them come to a stop, one which sent the side of Wild's face directly into the control panel, he managed to slowly come to terms with what had happened. "I'm so sorry, Razor. That doesn't normally happen, I swear." He replied in a dazed fashion, clearly showing that he hadn't come to terms with what had happened well enough.

"For Celestia's sake Cheshire don't make those kinds of jokes. Anyway, I don't know why, but the FTL Drive just decided to use itself as soon as we got to full charge." Wild informed Razor over the voice transmitter. "Such pretty lights through the front window." "From the sounds of it Cheshire's gonna need to take some time off, that knock hit his side of the face. But the cameras do indicate what looks like a partially destroyed ship floating in front of us." He said, backing up Archon's statement. "Oh, and Momus, before you go around pointing hooves, it wasn't my decision to jump that soon." He added in with a slight hint of irritation in his voice.

The blue stallion groaned unhappily as he righted himself in his seat, before looking at the control panel he had hit and seeing a small bit of blood. Curious, he raised a hoof to his face and then looked at it, seeing that there was indeed, blood. "Oh. Doesn't look like too much. But still." Wild shrugged, resetting the levers for the FTL Drive and then moving all three of them up again slowly like last time to charge them up, though this time he kept an eye on any indicators that this ship would jump again. "Got a small wound where I hit the control panel, Razor. Kings, I'll get to the med-bay as soon as is convenient." He stated, wiping away the blood on the control panel.
Back to top Go down
Sharp

Sharp

PostSubject: Re: FTL: Faster Than Light   FTL: Faster Than Light - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 8:59 am

“Bon… Bondage? I..You...Wha--” Ampera began to blush heavily. Whatever she had planned on saying or doing was interrupted by the ship’s sudden jerk forward, abrupt stop, and Viridian’s crashing into her.  She sat up, groaning. “Gah! I’ve had it with space! I’m done! Done! Stupid pilots and your bloody expertise, stupid space ships and their SAFETY, stupid parents and their insufferable intolerance. I. HAVE. HAD. IT.”  Ampera’s horn began to spark furiously, stray bolts of electricity flying every which way.

Last edited by Sharp on Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin
ObsidianPony

PostSubject: Re: FTL: Faster Than Light   FTL: Faster Than Light - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 3:30 pm

"Right then...." Razor said with a hesitant tone as she pulled herself up. "Wild, bring us in close; me and Star Sentinel are going over to that ship to see if we can salvage anything. Momus, Bronze, you're coming too for salvage duty."

"On it Razor." Bronze piped in from the intercom. "Archon, I've got another ship approaching on sensors from my end of the ship; keep those weapons primed and ready to fire." Bronze advised as she made her way to the port side airlock.

"Anyone else who wants to come aboard for salvage duty be at the port airlock asap. We move in ten minutes." Razor finished over the radio. "Viridian, tell get the new arrival up to speed; if she needs to lie down there's a cot in the security room."
Back to top Go down
https://ocroleplay.forumotion.co.uk
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: FTL: Faster Than Light   FTL: Faster Than Light - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 3:42 pm

"I could use a bit of salvaging myself. I don't care who comes and takes me to Med-Bay, just do it," Torchlight said over the radio. After a bit, he then added, "Okay, so that last statement wasn't completely honest. I'd love it if a lovely mare came and picked me up." Despite wanting help, Torchlight did try to stand up, but found even shifting his broken leg was too painful for him.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: FTL: Faster Than Light   FTL: Faster Than Light - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 10:21 pm

Star turned around to see who was walking through the weapons room, somewhat expecting Diamond since he's the only one who would be walking through. He was surprised however when he was a mare walk by. He sat there, blinking. "Now that can't be right..." He muttered, tapping a hoof against his muzzle. He was pretty sure there was no other mares stationed at the back of the ship other than maybe Bronze but she's in the medbay.

He was pulled from his thoughts thanks to Razor. He listened to what the mare had to say before nodding. "Right. On my way." He said over the comlinks before grabbing his rifle and sprinting out of the security room. Then he skided to a stop and reminded himself with side was the port side. Left...I think. Oh why can't ponies make it easy for me. He thought, groaning before racing to the left side air lock.

"Oh. And Torchlight, you do realize that half the mares are going to the other ship right? So...Have fun trying to get one one of the remaining mares to drag you to the medbay. Or you can probably get Diamond to drag you there." He said, waiting for Bronze, Razor, and Momus to get here. Speaking of Diamond...That mare...No it couldn't have been him. Could it?
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: FTL: Faster Than Light   FTL: Faster Than Light - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 2:05 am

"As you command." Archon turned his attention first to the radar, pinpointing the location of the ship, and then looking to the external cameras to identify it. At the same time, he kept his hands on the controls, swivelling the ion blaster towards the incoming (possibly) hostile threat. They may have been caught unawares last time, but he sure as Tartarus wasn't going to let that happen again. Not on his watch, and especially not if he could prevent it. He kept his eyes fixed on the radars now, waiting for any sign that it was locking on weapons and reacting accordingly. He didn't want to openly declare hostile intentions until they did, though, so he kept his weapons only directed in their general direction but not yet locked on.
Back to top Go down
DualThrone
Admin
Admin
DualThrone

PostSubject: Re: FTL: Faster Than Light   FTL: Faster Than Light - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 2:58 am

Viridian watches Ampera sparking madly before she calmly puts on an insulated rubber glove, gets to a sitting position and solemnly kisses the other mare right between the eyes even as she gently grips her horn with the rubber glove, effectively insulating the wild electrical sparking so it doesn't damage anything. "Ampera, you're losing control of your electrical power," she says as she pulls her head back enough that she can look steadily and seriously into the other mare's eyes. "You will damage the ship. You will possibly damage me. If you cannot keep your power under control, I will place you under permanent sedation. I think you can be a vital member of our crew but if you lack control, you are worse than useless."

She then gets to her feet and helps Ampera to her feet. "Now, do you have any specific formal training? Engineering? Power systems? Shield systems? Weapons? Shipboard combat? Because it sounds like we'll need someone to stay here while I accompany Captain Back, or go with Captain Back to do salvage operations aboard the derelict."
Back to top Go down
Brony_Khaos

Brony_Khaos

PostSubject: Re: FTL: Faster Than Light   FTL: Faster Than Light - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 3:43 am

"Look at this! Look at it!" Momus was clearly manic about this particular indecency against his broom closet of glory. His glory closet of brooms. Good thing there's no holes in here. Otherwise that particular thought process would have gone to places ponykind was never meant to go.
He grabbed the mare by the cheeks, and pulled quite forcefully, making the poor thing look right at the terribly injured door. "Look at it! What kind of monster would do this! It left hoofmarks all over my precious door! Four, to be precise! You have to fix this! It's simply terrible that someone would do this to my door! And your fur is amazingly soft today, do you moisturize or something? I've never felt a mare this soft and fluffy before, Diamond." after a moment of thought, he realized what he just said, grew a scowl across his face, and decided to play hardball with this stallion who was trying to mess with his emotions by pretending to be a mare, "Also, I don't know if you've noticed, but you appear to have left your masculinity in the engine room. And stop using your unicorn magic to be attractive, this isn't going to woo any thestrals, even if you did cast a love spell on yourself. Because that's what it seems like to me."

Not even taking a moment's rest, the earth pony turned to Kings, dropping his hooves to the ground, "Yes! It's absolutely horrible! Somehow, in all the ruckus of flying around at the speed of light and suddenly stopping, all four of my hooves were hit quite forcefully. Nearly hard enough, I dare say, to dent a door enough to render it inoperable."
He almost, almost smirked at that statement, "However, I'm sure you saw me go through your medbay a little while ago. You probably understand enough about physics to know how hard my hooves hit the ground to do that. Isn't being an earth pony a wonderful thing? But you had something to say to me, I think. Quick, into the medbay, we can have some privacy before they drag the cripple in. I'm sure it'll take just a moment, and the Lieutenant has given everyone else a few moments time to get there, why shouldn't I make fair use of a few scarce minutes of my own."
And with that said, he trotted right towards the other pony, clearly intending to either force him to either back out of the room into the medbay, or get walked over.

Last edited by Brony_Khaos on Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pseudologia Fantastica

Pseudologia Fantastica

PostSubject: Re: FTL: Faster Than Light   FTL: Faster Than Light - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 5:32 am

Kings gave a single blink at Momus' ramblings, though the effect of the sheer indifference was lost behind their mirrored goggles. This blink was followed by a brief pause, which in turn was followed by a shrug, and they helped support as much of the changeling's weight as they could. "The medbay's prepped, so healing shouldn't take more than a few seconds of being off those hooves." They deposited Momus on one of the cots, and leaned in close, keeping their voice low enough to not be overheard. "Use that time to consider when you're going to tell the rest of the crew you're a changeling. I won't, and you technically don't have to, but seriously consider it." They moved to a wall, pulling down and disconnecting a stretcher. They couldn't very well lift Torchlight on their own. Pausing a moment, Kings turned back to Momus. "And, in case you want to know how I know..." They lifted their goggles, revealing a flash of eyes as silver as the goggles they hid under. "I'm not a pony either. I'll tell when you do." There, that should get him thinking. Putting the goggles back on, Kings went to go get Torchlight, not giving Momus a chance to respond.

Kings navigated through the ship to where Torchlight lay, lowered the stretcher, and helped the unicorn up onto it. They pushed the stretcher back to the medbay, and directed the healing flows at the two patients. Then, they turned on their radio, sending a message to the rest of the ship. "Anyone who is incapable of reaching the medbay and requires healing, please state your name and location. If you are capable of getting to the medbay without aggravating injuries, but you have injuries, please come to the medbay. And everyone else, either help the injured get to the medbay, or... listen to the lieutenant, I guess. This is not a drill. Doctor Kings, out."
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: FTL: Faster Than Light   FTL: Faster Than Light - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 1:54 pm

Diamond listened to Momus ramble as she began the necessary procedures to fix the door. But as Momus passed, he touched her. Normally this wouldn't be a big deal, but Diamond, having hypersensitivity to touch, was flooded with a feeling that caused her to let out a gasp. It wasn't a feeling she normally had, nor was that a 'normal' gasp. It was one of those special gasps that was mea-That train of thought was going horrible places. Diamond jerked away from Momus, horrible thoughts flooded her head. Horrible thoughts of being placed in a cocoon, or tied down, or a great many other things like being cuddled by Momus. Diamond broke contact with Momus, the slapped him. "Don't touch me! And yes, I did leave my masculinity in the engine room, if I didn't I wouldn't have been able to leave to fix your door."

Diamond turned back to what she was doing. She completely broke down the dented door to its base elements, then used the base elements in the replication process to make a perfect replica of the door back in its original spot. She finished up with the process relatively quickly. She proceeded to go back through the medbay, the thoughts that she got from Momus's touch still flooding her mind and making it hard to think.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: FTL: Faster Than Light   FTL: Faster Than Light - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 11:21 pm

Wild Card continued watching the FTL Drive charge increase gradually, and then nodded to himself. "Right away, Razor." He replied through his voice transmitter, grabbing hold of the controls for the smaller thrusters of the ship for slower maneuvers. Pressing a few buttons and sliding a lever past several notches, Wild Card slowly moved the entire ship towards the wreckage, keeping an eye on the scanners to tell him how close he was getting to it and occasionally looking back to the FTL Drive charge just in case.

"Yeah, Kings? Wild Card, cockpit." "Kind of can't move 'cause I'm steering the ship so that we don't smack into the wrecked one." Wild continued over his voice transmitter to Kings. "But as said before, it's just a small wound on the head I think. Nothing too serious, so if anyone else is hurt more go to them first." The stallion said, and as a response to Bronze's statement, he readied himself for negotiation or whatever this new ship was going to do.
Back to top Go down
Sharp

Sharp

PostSubject: Re: FTL: Faster Than Light   FTL: Faster Than Light - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 7:23 am

If Ampera’s furious sparking hadn’t ceased at Viridian’s gripping of her horn, it definitely did when she kissed her forehead. Ampera stared at the unicorn, unblinking as she blushed even harder. She accepted Viridian’s help getting up without any scorn,  looking to her side she refused to look into the unicorn’s eyes.
“... Engineering.” She said . “I’m an engineer.” Ampera  shook her head. “J-just… Take me to engineering already... Idiot.” she mumbled, the last word a barely audible addendum uttered under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FTL: Faster Than Light   FTL: Faster Than Light - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FTL: Faster Than Light
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3