OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

FTL: Faster Than Light

Go down 
+6
Brony_Khaos
WiserOdin032402
Dragon Soul
Ician
Star Sentinel
ObsidianPony
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin
ObsidianPony

FTL: Faster Than Light Empty
PostSubject: FTL: Faster Than Light   FTL: Faster Than Light Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 2:49 am

Space travel is still a new element to the ponies of Equestria, the ships it has are basic and equipped with just the right materials and equipment to survive exploration of their own solar system and see the stars. With that in mind basic mining operations and scout missions are good, easy money for ponies with the skill and willingness to go on these voyages.

That's what you signed up for, that's what was intended.

A solar storm causing a malfunction on the part of the ship combined with a powerful push in the wrong direction? Didn't enter the equation.

Stranded out, far, far, far from home, the remaining survivors of the ship must band together and make their way back home. Unfortunately for them, there will be many complications; the ships free flying systems are fried and they will have to rely on the FTL jump system, forcing them to make leaps of distance then stop to recharge.

But hey, nothing else is out there... right?

RULES:

1) This is based on FTL. If you don't think you can die what game have you been playing?

2) The ship design you have will be posted at the bottom, each room is labelled with a symbol saying what it is for (IE, two missiles indicates the weapons room, a camera indicates the security room). Choose a role for yourself when you sign up, and yes there can be more than one person in each room. Additionally, crew members versed in combat may be useful in case of intruders.

3) Please give your stated specialty. ONE, stated specialty. That isn't to say your characters have to be useless at everything else but I don't want engineers showing as much combat expertise as say a marine.

4) Please do not screw with the layout of the ship. I have it and will know if you somehow skip a room.

5) The game will have plenty of time for exploring, so please don't try striking up a casual conversation during a battle.

6) Please ask the GM for how something will/might work before just doing it and assuming.

7) Have fun!

FTL: Faster Than Light FTL-Kestrel-at-mid-s2

The corridors and roomed were darkened aboard the silver starship, except for the occasional spark out of exposed wires and, in the weapons room, two consoles openly in flames, the heavy laser controls and the missile launcher clearly totalled beyond repair from the collision with... whatever it was they had just hit.

Whatever it was, they hit it hard; most of the crew of the ship had been made up of just under two dozen simple drones, who would man the more mundane or easy jobs while the organic crew did the important work. That same auto-crew was currently scattered across the floor in a variety of different pieces in every room, some even having evidently used themselves as shields to protect the organic crew, who were dazed at best and unconscious at worst.

Mercifully however the fact they were still breathing steadily told them the oxygen generators had survived with minimal damage if any. The low hum of the engines also confirmed they were still working, even though there would probably be some damage to undo.

"Attention crew, this is lieutenant Razor Back, check in on radio frequency 121.6 and give me a situation report. I repeat, everyone get on the damn radio and someone tell me what we hit while I figure out where we are!" She was obviously in the security room to be using the PA system but none of the others would know if their fellow crewmates were okay.
Back to top Go down
https://ocroleplay.forumotion.co.uk
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: FTL: Faster Than Light   FTL: Faster Than Light Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 3:32 am

A gray thestral stallion sat against a wall, in a daze. He let out a groan, reaching a hoof to his head. He opened looked around trying to get his bearings. He saw the chair he had been sitting in just a few feet away...and the consoles on fire...That snapped him out of his daze almost immediately. "Fire....Fire, fire, fire...How to deal with fire..." He muttered to himself, standing up. He almost paid no heed to the drones as he figured out what to do with the fire.

His ear's twitched at the sound of someone on the radio. "Lieutenant Razor!" He almost nearly shouted, holding his head with his hoof again. He really had to remind himself never to lounge around on a chair that's against a wall again, because hitting his head against it wasn't really fun. He reached to his earpiece and made sure it was on 121.6 like Razor said before coughing. "Lieutenant, Star Sentinel reporting in. Two consoles are in flames in the weapons room....and my head hurts..." He let out another groan, looking around to see if he could help anyone in the weapons room...and maybe find away to put out the fire...Because the thought about fire extinguishers had just left his head entirely.

Last edited by Star Sentinel on Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: FTL: Faster Than Light   FTL: Faster Than Light Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 3:43 am

He was slumped in the corner, his eyes fluttering open and shut alternately. His thought processes were almost like they had to swim through a brick wall to get where they were supposed to get. Everything was spinning, there was smoke in the air, his back was pressed against one of the burning control panels and was currently on fire-

Okay. That was good enough to snap him to full alertness. Archon sprang up and took in the scene around him. His weapons room, his treasured weapons room! It was on fire! And so was his back, but that was beside the point. He had to save the circuitry before it was too-

kaboom

... he had to save the rest of the circuitry before it was too late! Wings outstretched, he dashed over to the nearest fire extinguisher and tugged it off the wall. Holding it firmly in his talons, he rushed over to the closest control panel currently on fire and loosed a gout of carbon dioxide onto it. Dimly, he began to realise that there was someone else in the room who could also help him with the job, which made him feel a little better. Perhaps if they moved fast enough they could save as much of the place as they could.

He spotted his cloak on the ground, thankfully not yet on fire. With one hand, he took it and started trying to beat out the fire on his back and he moved around the room, categorically extinguishing all the flames. When he was done with that he'd turn to the fire on his back and give that a good spray-down too.

He eventually stumbled backwards and slumped nicely onto his comfortable armchair. At least that hadn't caught fire too. He breathed in and out slowly, and after that began to gain a gradual awareness of the earpiece in his ear, and Lieutenant Razor shouting into it. "Gunnery Officer Archon reporting, Lieutenant. There was a fire here in the weapons room, but it's been neutralised." He moved his armchair over to the outward camera control panel - which had thankfully not been on fire - and replayed the previous footage. The one he'd missed because he was distracted thinking about new upgrades for the weapons systems.

He frowned as he watched. "Uh, Lieutenant, you aren't going to believe this, but it looks like it was some sort of... odd metal cube that hit us." As the words emerged from his mouth he began to wonder if he himself had gone slightly insane. Or maybe there was some leftover delirium from the chaos earlier.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: FTL: Faster Than Light   FTL: Faster Than Light Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 3:59 am

Torchlight was in the room next to the weapons room that also connected to the medical bay. He was lying on the floor dazed, but he soon got up. He couldn't think of any worse nights than the day he was having now, simply from the headache he had. He lit a small flame, much like a candle, in the air so he could see better. He wondered what the heck happened, and where everyone else was.

When he heard Razor on the radio, he set his radio to the proper channel and said, "This is Corporal Torchlight. I'm a little shaken, but I'm alright. I'll see if I can find anyone else."

He then made his way into the Med-Bay, first to actually make sure he was okay, and second to meet anyone else that had the same idea as him.
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: FTL: Faster Than Light   FTL: Faster Than Light Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 1:55 pm

Diamond recovered from his daze. He was lying down in his 'default' form, hole-filled hooves firmly glued to the floor through a natural adhesive. Realizing this, he unglued himself from the floor and reverted back to his unicorn state, hoping that no-one saw that. He made sure his jumpsuit was intact and put on his Diagnostic Interface Goggles (DIG) and began to check the engine.

Diamond checked the engines. They were still running, and still in good condition, a few minor repairs to get the ship running and they would be fine. The doors on the otherhoof, were stuck shut. He turned his radio to frequency 121.6. He kept a deadpan tone and expression while speaking. "Hello, this is Engineering Officer Diamond Mind reporting in. All the doors are stuck shut. So someone should get down here and fix that... Other than that I'm alive, the engines need a few basic repairs and I need the licence plate of whatever hit us." He was hoping Momus didn't come bursting through the door.
Back to top Go down
Brony_Khaos

Brony_Khaos

PostSubject: Re: FTL: Faster Than Light   FTL: Faster Than Light Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 9:12 pm

Okay, did anyone get the number of that chariot... the pile of black limbs and yellowed "hair" that'd been thrown around in its hyped-up broom closet of a control room thought to itself in the most sullen internal monologue its brain could come up with after being thrown around like a pony in a hollow metal brick. Even though he was no stranger to rather high-speed collisions himself, taking them literally head-on was still not the best way to deal with such things.
With a quick shake of his head, a burst of magical green not-quite-fire, and a scramble for proper footing, the pony population of the silver starship was once again at an even eight and a half. And then a voice grated its way straight to his ears, telling him to start talking to nobody in particular. With a bit of genuine concern in his voice, and a bit of tuning with the finicky thing in his ear, he responded, "Glorified Doorman Momus Filias is alive. Somewhat. Let me see about those stupid doors..."

He glances around his somewhat-maligned working area for any issues that might be causing the problem on this side of the controls.
Back to top Go down
DualThrone
Admin
Admin
DualThrone

PostSubject: Re: FTL: Faster Than Light   FTL: Faster Than Light Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 11:47 pm

Viridian grunts as the distressed voice of Razor penetrates the haze that the collision put her into. "Ugh... what the... buck was that...?" she grumbles as she rolls onto her side and gets an elbow under her, surveying the damage around the interior of the shield generator room. Well, it looks like the breakers fell like they were supposed to... I wonder how the buffers are...? She sucks in a breath and holds it, using a little thrust of her elbow to push herself to a sitting position and then rocks forward to get onto her knees and from there, use the console before her as a ladder to get to her feet.

"Lieutenant Back, this is Viridian Rain the the shield generator room," she says as she looks over the readouts. "Whatever we hit overwhelmed the buffers and took out a few fuses before the breakers fell. It saved the generators themselves but we'll need new fuses and to check the circuits completely before we can get the shielding back up. Do you know if assistance is needed in more vital damage control points?"
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: FTL: Faster Than Light   FTL: Faster Than Light Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 8:19 pm

"Hehe, let's do that again..." "You know something, let's not and say we did. That way we have a better chance of keeping our teeth." A dark blue pegasus stallion groaned uncomfortably as he stood up and seated himself back on the pilot's seat, looking at the consoles and radar, idly smacking one panel with a hoof to make it work again, and sighing when he heard Lieutenant Razor's voice.

The stallion raised a hoof to his earpiece and flicked through the frequencies to the one the thestral had told them to use. "Navigation Officer Wild Card conscious and pretty well given the circumstances, along with the cockpit itself being fine...ish electrics-wise." "Shame about the little drone helping out though... I'll miss you Little Bleep." "You gave it a name?" "Of course I did, hang on, remembered something." Wild cleared his throat, and then addressed the crew. "If any of you blame me for hitting stuff, I want you to pilot this ship using an out of control FTL Drive and see if you don't crash into a star. Oh, and if you're complaining about bruised body parts, you should have put your seat-belts on." "Was that last part necessary?" He asked, shutting down his voice transmitter but keeping up the earpiece's receiver as he looked at the radar.
Back to top Go down
Pseudologia Fantastica

Pseudologia Fantastica

PostSubject: Re: FTL: Faster Than Light   FTL: Faster Than Light Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 1:51 am

Jon slowly came to, wincing at a developing headache. He adjusted his reflective goggles and looked around, groggily getting his bearings. Medical bay. Space. That was right, he had gone to space. He cringed again at the captain's voice coming through the PA, then tuned the radio clipped onto his goggles to the proper frequency. "Doctor Kings, reporting in something like ninety-seven percent uninjured." Check-in completed, he noted the unicorn- Torchlight, that was the name- entering. "And I've just found Torch. So that's good." He stopped speaking to the radio, and addressed Torchlight. "Are you wandering, or are you here because you're injured?"
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: FTL: Faster Than Light   FTL: Faster Than Light Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 3:03 am

"A mixture of both. I don't know how banged up I am, and I thought others might be coming here. Since I am here, I might as well make sure I'm alright," Torchlight said. He was definitely glad the doctor was alright, although he would've preferred a mare as the ships doctor, or the presence of a sexy nurse. He hadn't quite tried his luck with the mares on the ship, but perhaps some might be needing some... comfort after this event.
Back to top Go down
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin
ObsidianPony

PostSubject: Re: FTL: Faster Than Light   FTL: Faster Than Light Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 5:14 am

(Dragon Soul, one post per GM post if you please)
Back to top Go down
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin
ObsidianPony

PostSubject: Re: FTL: Faster Than Light   FTL: Faster Than Light Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 10:21 pm

"Torch, Doctor Kings, keep the medical bay operational at all costs, if you have to drain power from the engines or the automated doors do that but keep that thing going." Razor told them, sounding more calm now that she had some form of response.

"Wild, you alright?" She asked, poking her head into the cockpit. "Any idea what we hit?" The thestral asked as she looked out across the expanse of space.

Razor heard Viridian's check in. "Shields being down isn't exactly ideal but we'll work with it. For now, Viridian, Diamond, once Mosmus gets the automated doors working again I want you two to check on the oxygen room, I can't get a response from Candle or Bronze and there's no auto crew still intact in there."

Archon and Star were the last to check in and Razor's face immediately showed her confusion. "A cube?" She checked she had heard that correctly before shrugging it off. "Archon, keep it in your sights and be ready to fire what weapons we have left if it's hostile. Star, probably won't be needed but grab a weapon just in case anyone decides to teleport over while our shields are down." Razor commanded, picking up her own laser rifle from the security desk.

"Alright, everyone do a sweep of your area of the ship, don't care if it's your room or not just check for anymore signs of damage. After you've done that everyone report in to the medical bay for checkup." Razor herself had a cut on her forehead that was bleeding but didn't seem to be hurt otherwise. "Wild, keep communications channels open, see if there's anything on that cube that can respond to us."

Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: FTL: Faster Than Light   FTL: Faster Than Light Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 2:58 am

"Yes, Lieutenant." Archon replied, taking his eyes off the external cameras and instead shifting his gaze to the radar systems. Looking around, he took stock of everything he had left. He grimaced as he realised that the heavy lasers and missile launchers were, at present, out of commission, if the scorched and sparking condition of their control panels were any indication. He'd need to remember to apply for better, more sturdy weapons systems next time. But that was for later.

He turned his attention now to his remaining armaments: The laser blaster and the ion cannon. He took control of the ion cannon and directed it where the radar indicated the threat now resided. He was prepared to fire whenever he needed to, but whether or not is would be effective was another story altogether.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: FTL: Faster Than Light   FTL: Faster Than Light Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 3:01 am

Star watched the smart griffin grab a fire extinguisher. He rushed over to the second fire extinguisher and helped out. Once he was sure the fire was down he slumped over to his chair, grabbing it and pulling over right next to Archon. He looked over the griffon's shoulder to see the...cube. Curious... He thought, tapping a hoof to his muzzle as he listened to the others checking in. He was almost tempted to say something to Wild Card around it totally being the pilot's fault, but kept his mouth shut.

He listened to what Razor said to him and Archon. "Righty oh Lieutenant." He said into his earpiece before getting off his chair and walked over to grab a laser rifle. He reached a hoof up to his head to touch where he hit his head against the wall, feeling a bit of a bump. He groaned, shaking his head. He really had to remind himself never to experiment on different ways of sitting on a chair ever again while on this ship. He looked around the room checking to see if anything else was damaged, since Archon looked busy on the console.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: FTL: Faster Than Light   FTL: Faster Than Light Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 5:10 pm

"Well, looks like I'm staying here anyway," Torchlight said as he took a seat on one of the beds. Having no experience in engineering, he wouldn't be able to tell what was wrong with anything. He'd only know it was broken.

He quickly checked to see if he still had a weapon on him. He had a laser pistol, but not much else. Not ideal, but he'd work with it.
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: FTL: Faster Than Light   FTL: Faster Than Light Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 12:19 am

Diamond Mind switched his radio to call Momus. "Momus, all the doors to the engine room are stuck, fix that relatively fast if you please." He then turned himself to checking weapons. Nope, just a non-fractured horn, his goggles still worked (for the moment anyways). He then turned himself to the oxygen room door and tried to open it. Locked, just great, and Bronze hasn't responded, maybe her radio's broken? Diamond banged on the door. "Bronze, you okay? Can you hear me? Bronze? Bronze?"

Diamond turned his radio back to 121.6. "Leftenant? Bronze isn't responding, and I can't get the door open from my side, you might want to get someone down here to open the other door. Other than that, everything else is in working condition. I'd report to the medbay, but I'm stuck at the moment"

Last edited by Wiserodin032402 on Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DualThrone
Admin
Admin
DualThrone

PostSubject: Re: FTL: Faster Than Light   FTL: Faster Than Light Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 4:38 am

"Yeah, not ideal would be the term for it," Viridian says. "Whatever hit us might want another shot and the next hit takes out armor or hulls us. So until this Mosmus gets the doors working again, I'm going to try to run some bypasses and the like. I've got some spare fuses so I'll see if we can get it working again and at least be somewhat protected."

She lets go of the intercom button and grabs the box of fuses and a fuse tool, making sure all the relevant breakers are off before she starts replacing fuses.
Back to top Go down
Pseudologia Fantastica

Pseudologia Fantastica

PostSubject: Re: FTL: Faster Than Light   FTL: Faster Than Light Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 5:35 am

Jon switched on his mic to reply.  "Copy that, medical bay will be up and running in no time."  He switched it back off, and got to work on repairing the various scanners and medical...things.  He really didn't quite know how they worked, he was just good at making sure they did. As he repaired, his tools seemed to always be conveniently placed just out of sight, but within reach, as he casually grabbed and tossed tools away.  Soon, he would have everything up and running, if not fully automatically.

As a test, he turned the scanners to Torchlight.  Minor headache, a bit of bruising.  Nothing that space-science wouldn't fix.  With a final check over the machine, Jon directed a small cloud of healing however-this-works at Torch, who would feel his headache leave and any minor injuries correct themselves. Jon nodded his approval. Minor injuries would just about heal themselves in here, though very severe damage might require more special attention. Mic back on, adressing the whole crew. Or at least whoever might be listening. "Alright, routine checkups will begin as soon as those doors are open. Momus is in the door room? Momus, please fix the doors."
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: FTL: Faster Than Light   FTL: Faster Than Light Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 1:36 pm

Wild Card swiveled around in his chair to look at Razor. "Yeah, I'm fine, part of me is mourning a drone but what can you do, I suppose." "As for what we hit. Looks somewhat like a ship from the radar." "Bloody strange ship shape. Hardly aerodynamic at all." "We're in space. There is no air resistance... Either way, will do Razor." The pegasus said to the thestral, turning back around and activating the open communications channel.

In the mean time, he flicked his voice transmitter back on and smiled to himself. "Don't worry too much Viridian, normal flight may be buggered to Tartarus, but that doesn't mean we can't evade any incoming fire from whatever this thing is, if it is even hostile." Wild reassured Viridian, before chuckling lightly. "Come on Momo, everypony wants them doors working properly. Chop chop." He said, turning off his voice transmitter once again and keeping his eyes on the radar while also keeping an ear out for any incoming transmissions from this, what he could only assume was a, ship
Back to top Go down
Brony_Khaos

Brony_Khaos

PostSubject: Re: FTL: Faster Than Light   FTL: Faster Than Light Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 6:56 pm

"Miss Rain, Mister Card, I'd like you to realize that my name is Momus. Not Mosmus or Momo. And I'd think you'd do best to remember that fact. I might not have command over something as important as life support or engines, but I am certain that the doors are very important on this ship." Momus responds over the radio in a flat, noncommittal tone, "Though, I have been told that the air vents are far roomier than this broom closet."
He smirks a bit to himself as he turns off the radio's microphone and sets to work on fixing whatever it was that crashing at faster-than-light speeds had knocked out of place. After a few minutes, he settled with rerouting wires and percussive terminal maintenance in a semi-scientific method of deduction--any combination of electronics that didn't work was almost clearly wrong, so he deducted that from the possible combinations--and smacking sensitive electronic devices with a good hoof was a long-standing, proven method of repair, though using a wrench was almost always even more efficient.

He'd have to steal a wrench from that funny-smelling unicorn in engineering as soon as possible. If only because it was a multipurpose tool: it would improve his ability to fix things exponentially, but also serve as an effective method of knocking out any funny-smelling unicorns looking for "missing" wrenches.

Of course, pleading with the electronics in question was also known to help with the process, but Momus was certainly above such grovelling. On the contrary, he merely told it to "Please oh please oh please unlock the doors, please oh please wooooooooork!"
Back to top Go down
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin
ObsidianPony

PostSubject: Re: FTL: Faster Than Light   FTL: Faster Than Light Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 9:18 pm

"Lower lifeforms, greetings." The voice echoed throughout all of the rooms over the PA. "Apologies extended, collision appears to have compromised the lower lifeform vessel. Query: is assistance required in the repair of the lower lifeform vessel?"

The voice sounded very mechanical, like it was a computers speech program but not quite. Whatever it was they sounded genuinely friendly, even if admittedly it was almost certainly THEY who had done the hitting rather than the other vessel. The ship, now that they knew that was what it was, was extremely nondescript, without even any visible engines yet already it displayed surprising mobility, circling around the ponies ship to protect it from any wayward debris.

"Uggh, Bronze Gasket, reporting from Oxygen Control." The mare over the radios sounded very groggy. "Checking in. I think I might be concussed, everything's gone blurry on my end. Over."

"Observation: lower life forms, you are flying in a curious direction. Why do you purposefully approach the armada?"

"Can anyone tell me what the tin can is talking about?" She asked as the doors opened next to her. "Thank you Momus, glad to see we've got at least one facility back up again. Archon, they're circling us, any sign of them locking on weapons?" The thestral asked.

She considered Bronze's message. "Torchlight, once you're healthy get down to the oxygen room. You're the biggest and Bronze is carrying a prosthesis, if she needs carrying you're probably the best choice. Bronze, we're gonna get you to medbay, don't pass out on me rust bucket." Razor added with a definite softness to her voice as she switched to the shield generator room.

"Viridian, give me some good news hot stuff. I don't trust any ship that starts circling me." She told the green mare, getting Diamond's update. "Hang tight Diamond, Torchlight's going to handle Bronze once he's had his checkup and Momus is already getting the doors open, give yours a try."
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: FTL: Faster Than Light   FTL: Faster Than Light Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 9:47 pm

"On it Ma'am," Torchlight said on the radio. Now that he was healed, he got up off the bed and ran out of Med-Bay. He was grateful the door opened by itself this time. He went through the first empty room, the weapons room, and the last empty room without a word, focused on his task. To be honest he was worried about it. Though he was strong, he wasn't as strong as his older brother.When he got to the oxygen room, he first went up to Bronze and said, "Hey, talk to me Bronze. Can you walk?"
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: FTL: Faster Than Light   FTL: Faster Than Light Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 1:23 am

Star listened to the...uh...computery voice as they talked. Seems friendly...Although calling us lower lifeforms isn't going to get us on your good side. He though, rolling his eyes. He walked over to where Archon was doing his stuff, his rifle resting on his shoulder. "Archon was it? Nothing else in the weapons room seems to be off. So I'm gonna trust ya to keep my chair safe while I go to the medbay." He said in a joking manner, chuckling to himself.

He turned towards the door that lead him in the direction of the medbay and started walking towards it. He stopped when another pony went through the door and went out the other door on the other side of the room. "Must have been Torchlight..." He muttered to himself before walking through the door to the empty room, then walked through the door in the empty room to the medbay. He came in whistling a little. He stopped whistling and looked around the medbay before he spotted Jon. "Ello Doctor." He said, smiling. He then unfurled one of his wings, using said wing to hold his riffle...kinda. "Lieutenant said to come get a check up. So here I am." To any other pony, he'd seemed a tad bit...happy for someone who bumped his head against the wall, but to him he was perfectly fine. Well except for the bump on his head.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: FTL: Faster Than Light   FTL: Faster Than Light Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 2:51 am

Archon recoiled in shock as this new voice reverberated in the weapons room. He wasn't sure quite what to make of it, though he could find no threat in its words. He kept his attention on the control panels for the weapons systems, but not locking on the weapons in case whatever they were up against detected it and deemed it as a hostile act. Instead, he just muttered over the comm, "Let me check." He'd use every sensor at his disposal to ascertain if the enemies were locking on to their ship - hopefully they weren't, since they didn't seem hostile - and report the results over the ship's comm.

"Hm?" was his response to Star's inquiry. "Oh, yes, I am Archon. Don't worry, you can trust me to keep your chair safe. It'll be as safe as everything in my care..." He saw the burnt-out and still sparking control panel for the heavy lasers out of the corner of his eye. "... everything non-electronic under my care..." He glimpsed a little flame on the carpet beneath his feet and quickly stamped it out. "Er, I mean, as safe as I am." He nodded in satisfaction and leaned back into his chair, eliciting a brief yelp of pain as his burnt back made contact with the backrest. "Uhm... well, you get the idea."
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: FTL: Faster Than Light   FTL: Faster Than Light Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 1:51 pm

Diamond let loose a sigh of relief, no one was dead (yet). Then he heard the transmission from the cube (according to Archon, though it could be a sphere for all they knew) and heard them say 'Lesser lifeform'. Oh boy, that would piss off the ponies here, though Diamond didn't mind. He started writing in his journal about what was going on, and recording the strange feeling he got around Momus.  The doors would open eventually. If he would hurry that SPEEDY tail up AND GET THE DOORS OPEN!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FTL: Faster Than Light   FTL: Faster Than Light Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FTL: Faster Than Light
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next