A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

Up High is Where the Magic Happens (Private)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Chowatron

PostSubject: Re: Up High is Where the Magic Happens (Private)   Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:19 pm

Amethyst loosened the hand holding holding the coin, showcasing the fact it had managed to bend without any fanfare as she casually tossed it aside. She thought about paying him back at some point, but it was best to wait until asked. The way things were going to go, she would be surprised if anyone remembered the coin at all. “Hm…” she said. “Granting wishes is meant to be a different kind of magic to mine, but in this case, well, I guess it is your command Wild.” Using his hand around her waist as an opportunity, she positioned herself so that she was sat on Wild’s knees, where she could feel the fabric being pulled toward a certain area. The slight height she held over Wild from this position was rather beneficial to him, as it placed her breasts that much closer to eye level for him. “I heard you struggling with your belt when I was at the door. Were you thinking about I certain somepony by any chance?” she asked. “Because if you are as naughty as I’m thinking, I may have to improvise a few new ‘tricks’ for you,” she said leaning forward to give him a rather quick kiss on the lips that she’d prolong if he kept going.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Up High is Where the Magic Happens (Private)   Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:37 pm

This was probably the first time Wild didn't care for some of his money being bent and thrown aside, though part of him always cared, but no one listened to the greedy one often unless it was important to do so. He was, instead, staring intently at Starbright, watching her as she sat on his knees and feeling a bit more growth in a certain place, it now being plainly obvious that it was not the trousers making the bump. His eyes slowly traced down from the mare's face and to her breasts, conveniently at eye level to him, and he couldn't help but stare for a bit before looking back up at Starbright.

"Well, you caught me after a quick shower~ But you're right about me thinking about somepony, and I'm liking the idea of new 'tricks'~" He responded, before being kissed on the lips, a feeling that sent Cupid running to see what the hay was happening. It was strangely nice, looking up at a mare to kiss them, letting them be above him instead of the normal opposite where he was above the mare. Wild decided to do that again, kissing Starbright back and keeping one hand on her waist while the other was placed on her midriff, and then slowly moved upwards till eventually it cupped one of the mare's boobs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chowatron

PostSubject: Re: Up High is Where the Magic Happens (Private)   Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:48 pm

There were certainly some ponies did in their quick baths and showers that were rather naughty. She did hope that she was incorrect on that though, as she was just teasing and it would mean it might be a little harder to get him to satisfy her. Amethyst played along with Wild’s intent to touch her breasts, she made an effort like she had done before to arch her back, the difference this time being he had permission to touch. She also took a look up and down the pony in front of her, she wasn’t pleased quite as much or as easily as Wild, but what she was seeing was nice. She slid her hand up to his waist, brushing past a certain stiffness as she made a move for his belt. She wasn’t planning on rushing things, but there was nothing wrong with a slightly steeper escalation. Them undressing one another, with kisses here and there. Who said things would go to plan with this stallion though, his name was Wild Card, meaning anything could come from this, and she was okay with that. "Remember when I said I was flexible, and to cancel any plans?" she asked, giving him another kiss. "Well, ta-da, now you know why."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Up High is Where the Magic Happens (Private)   Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:41 pm

Wild Card let out a pleasured sigh as he felt Starbright's hand brush past where his stallionhood was still growing, and grinned as she went for his belt. "No plan is important enough not to cancel for something like this~" He said lustfully after the kiss, giving the magician's breasts a small squeeze before moving both his hands upwards and towards the mare's shoulders, placing his fingers underneath her jacket and sliding it off while kissing Starbright's neck passionately.

'If you need me I'll be going to Ace's domain. Apparently he just put up a nice desert town to run about in, and I don't want to see him get hurt like last time.' 'Nah, I've got this all under control, right Cupid?' 'Is this going to be another one of those mares you rut and leave, Cheshire?' 'What? No, not this time. Hell, I'm taking my socks off for this mare.' Wild thought to himself as he discarded Starbright's jacket and placed on hand on the magician's cheek, while the other rested on her thigh, softly stroking the area as he kissed her again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chowatron

PostSubject: Re: Up High is Where the Magic Happens (Private)   Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:34 pm

Amethyst moaned as she felt Wild squeeze at her breast, squirming slightly, the smile staying on her face. She exposed her neck a little more as she felt the kiss, the slightly obscured view did not stop her from undoing Wild's his belt, a hand wrapping around his waist as she pulled it around, while the other entertained itself by moving its way up Wild's shirt, undoing buttons along the way. "Oh, I know all about that. I was hoping for something like this from you. With you," she said, tossing the belt aside. Wild seemed rather happy to begin getting her ready for what was coming, and she was more than happy to undress the stallion in front of her, as it gave her a chance to inspect her prize and get that little bit more more aroused beforehand. "There's something else you can remove if you want, Wild~" she said, before entering another passionate and lustful kiss.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Up High is Where the Magic Happens (Private)   Wed Oct 15, 2014 3:58 pm

Wild Card inwardly grinned as he heard his belt taken off of him, along with the mare's hands trailing around his clothing, one even undoing buttons on his shirt and slowly revealing his blue coated stomach, and soon his chest - which due to being a pegasus was certainly a bit more muscly than average. His ears flicked upon hearing Starbright's words about removing things, but before he could respond he was brought into another kiss, this time closing his eyes and leaning into it.

Wild did pull back after a moment, giving a sly grin to Starbright. "Well, there's certain things I'd rather be left on until we get a bit more comfortable, but as you have mentioned it~" He said lustfully, moving his hands from the mare's shoulders and over her back, lightly pressing his fingers into the mare to give her a massage whilst searching for a way to get her out of that dress. He decided to kiss Starbright again, adding another distraction and nice sensation as he searched, until finally he reached a zipper. 'Ah ha!' He thought to himself, grabbing the zipper between his index finger and thumb before slowly pulling down on it, the sound of the zip itself surprisingly arousing to him in this context, and as such he had to force himself not to pull down quicker but instead take it slow and make it sensual. After all, Starbright hadn't gone directly for what he had down there, so he thought he should follow that example and not go too fast either.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chowatron

PostSubject: Re: Up High is Where the Magic Happens (Private)   Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:18 pm

Amethyst enjoyed the feeling of Wild lightly pressing his fingers across her back as he searched for a way to disrobe her. She closed her eyes and listened to the sound of the zipper going down. It was nice to bask in the sexual tension it exuded into the air. Once he had reached as far as the zip could go, the mare traced a few circles on Wild's chest with a finger while moving to give Wild a kiss on his neck, running her tongue along the area she had created. The stallion may have been pleased as she lifted her warm light and strong pegasus legs onto the bed, so that she could lean into him some more. Her shoes were quickly and deftly discarded away, because she wouldn’t be needing them for what was going to happen. Although Amethyst was enjoying the slow build up, that did not mean she was not thinking to the near future. One of the more provocative paintings on the wall had given a good idea, but a good rutt came before experimenting. She wanted the sexing. The magician gave Wild some direction for what to do next by slipping the dress down on one side slightly, exposing part of her bra which shared the colour of her nails. This mare took a theme and ran with all the way home.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Up High is Where the Magic Happens (Private)   Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:10 pm

Wild Card let out a pleasured sigh as he was kissed on the neck, stroking Starbright's mane as she ran her warm, wet tongue across the area she had kissed. He moaned happily at the attention, and moved the hand on the mare's mane down to her thighs, brushing against them instead and at one point grabbing hold of her flanks and squeezing lightly, giving the magician a small grin as he did so.

"Now, about that dress~" Wild said sensually, taking off his shirt now that it has been unbuttoned and throwing it off to the side. Noticing the magician's bra was the same colour as her nails, he smiled even more at her, mainly due to her bra showing and not the colour itself. 'Nice bit of consistency with her there with the colour though.' 'I thought you were at Ace's.' 'Just came back to get my sword. You know how obsessed he is with bandit attacks.' 'Oh, alright then. Have fun.' 'You too.' He mentally conversed with himself quickly, sliding the hand at the zipper over the dress to try and take it off, hoping Starbright would move along to make this act much, much easier.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chowatron

PostSubject: Re: Up High is Where the Magic Happens (Private)   Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:29 pm

The time he spent removing his shirt gave Amethyst time to inspect the goods underneath. Wild certainly was a glamorous assistant for her two pony routine. It was funny how she never got complaints about her private shows. The mare straightened, liking the playful squeeze on her rear if the fact she returned the grin was any indication. "What about it?" She asked seductively, wiggling slightly to help ease the dress down. "I think the two of us can make light work of it." The mare’s near naked form revealed more and more of itself, showing panties of a familiar colour, though design likely wasn't the first priority of the stallion in front of her. As an ‘honest accident’, the panties were dragged down a little along with the dress, not enough to reveal what Wild was awaiting underneath, but enough to get him excited at the prospect. "We make a good team. Shall we do you for our next trick?” The mare said, looking at the monolith that lay in waiting underneath Wild’s trousers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Up High is Where the Magic Happens (Private)   Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:44 pm

Wild Card eventually removed the dress from Starbright, this time not throwing it, but instead placing it down by the ground. The upsides to this action were the fact the dress was not ruined, but mainly so that the stallion could get his muzzle as close to the mare's panties as possible while making it seem just like coincidence. He saw that they were pulled down slightly, and wanted to drag them down further just to see what was in store for later.

But Wild straightened himself up again, staring at Starbright's body with awe and wonder, before seeing where the mare's eyes were directed. "Our next trick~? Well," He said, holding on to Starbright with one hand grasping her rear and the other on her back while he lifted her off of him and on to the bed, sitting down. After this he stood up in front of her, and smiled. "As it so happens, Miss Nights, I do happen to have a trick in mind." He started, unbuttoning his trousers and undoing the zip, though when he took his hands away from that area his trousers stayed up.

Wild then unfurled his wings and stretched them out fully, causing his trousers to fall and revealing the plain black boxers underneath, with a small silver spades symbol embroidered underneath the elastic and to the side. Though the main area of interest was probably the large bulge that could be seen, attempting to break free from the fabric prison but to no avail. Then slowly, the stallion stepped towards Starbright and stopped as the visible bulge got close to her muzzle, but not too close. "So, Starbright Nights. Is this your Card~?" Wild asked sultrily, moving the magician's hands up to rest on the elastic of his boxers while looking down at her with a grin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chowatron

PostSubject: Re: Up High is Where the Magic Happens (Private)   Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:23 pm

Amethyst found the way she was moved surprising and pleasurable. It was always good when she didn’t have to completely run the show. A good assistant could captivate the audience just as well as her. And captivated she was, mesmerized and curious as to how he’d get to where she knew he was going to go. She had to admit, the dramatic reveal with the trouser drop was amusing, and, sadly, took some of her attention from his marvelous wings. Wings were a gift for a magician, as they could instantly throw a ponies attention if the were well looked after. With her hands placed in a fine position, Amethyst shuffled forward slightly more, an eagerness visible in her eyes. she pulled the elastic of boxers and peered down inside, giving a gasp at what she saw. “It is. Really, I don’t know how you do it,” Amethyst said, shaking her head as though she was disappointed in herself for missing a trick. “I guess I should give the audience a good look, shouldn’t I?” she teased, stretching the shorts past her card and down his legs, her head lowering with them. “Of course, to be able to find my card means it was not well hidden. What if I were to,” she sat up and rubbed her muzzle against Wild’s member playfully. “Make it disappear?”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Up High is Where the Magic Happens (Private)   Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:41 am

Wild Card grinned to himself as Starbright's eyes lit up with eagerness, and her hands slowly pulled down on his boxers to reveal his stallionhood and showing its true length and girth, as it was hindered by the fabric. He gave a light chuckle at the magician mare's reaction, and simply waited patiently for her to slide his boxers down even more, now revealing everything he had.

The stallion watched as Starbright lifted her head back up, and as she rubbed her muzzle against his length it twitched slightly in anticipation, along with Wild smiling widely at what the mare was going to do. "Well you did say you'd try to improvise a few new tricks. But a disappearing act? How I'd love to see that, Starbright~" He responded eagerly, placing a hand on the mare's head and stroking her mane gently, waiting for the "trick" to be performed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chowatron

PostSubject: Re: Up High is Where the Magic Happens (Private)   Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:09 am

“Alright then,” Amethyst, rubbing her face along his length one more time. Wild putting her hand behind her head meant he knew exactly what her trick was going to entail. She began her trick by wrapping her hand around his girth and speaking, allowing her warm breath on it. “You ready, Wild?” She pushed herself up slightly, ready to go down on him, but allowed her hands to caress him, softly playing what was in front of her. She wouldn’t milk him dry too soon she hoped.Once she was certain she control of it before any twitching occurred, she closed in and gave a lick to his tip, before pulling back to get ready for a thematic experience. "Now you see it... 'ow 'ou 'on't" Using her wings to balance and her experience at swallowing from certain other stage acts, Amethyst was quite easily able take a great deal of Wild into her mouth at once. She let her lips sensually massage him as she bobbed her head up and down, her tongue rolling around in the space it had free. “‘Ink ‘e ‘an ‘o ‘eeper?” she asked. She had a strong feeling as to what the answer was already.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Up High is Where the Magic Happens (Private)   Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:30 am

Wild Card's stallionhood twitched again as Starbright rubbed her face along it again, and her words sent brief warmth over it which made the stallion grin. "More than ready, Starbright." He replied with a sigh, the mare's soft hands playing with his member just getting him much more aroused and making him feel a great deal of anticipation for what was to happen next.

As soon as the mare licked his tip he let out a small sigh of pleasure, stroking Starbright's soft mane with his hand and running his fingers through it gently, never putting pressure on it to make her head get closer to his body and letting her go at her own pace. Then the trick started, making Wild moan quietly in happiness as he watched a large part of his length disappear into Starbright's heavenly mouth, the warmth surrounding it making his tail swish happily side to side. He moaned again as the mare's lips brushed against his shaft as she bobbed up and down, her tongue adding to the pleasure he felt. "Deeper~? Now that would make this trick so much better~" Wild responded lustfully, keeping his eyes on the magician.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chowatron

PostSubject: Re: Up High is Where the Magic Happens (Private)   Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:29 am

Were it not for a certain thing filling get mouth, Amethyst would have smiled at the response she had gotten. His quiet moans and tone of voice making his want clear even if his words had not been ones wholeheartedly encouraging her. In compliance with the audience's command, she wrapped an arm around Wild’s waist, as well as another slightly lower on his butt, and pulled herself towards him, allowing the stallion all the way in to her mouth and that little bit more. As she bobbed and the member took less and then more room in her mouth, her esophagus naturally tried to pull it back down, which she allowed and then denied several times, using her throat to its fullest. This did not mean the rest if her was idle. Her tongue was still making use of the limited space that wasn't taken up by Wild, rolling and trying to wrap itself around his cock. The hand on his ass was having fun too, caressing him as much as he was her mane, which she didn’t really mind how Wild messed with it, since there was a chance it could end up sticky and wet, from the sweat caused by the steamy atmosphere or something else.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Up High is Where the Magic Happens (Private)   Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:45 pm

Wild Card grinned as Starbright's arms wrapped around his waist and butt, and was amazed at how the mare could fit all of him in her mouth. This itself made the stallion moan happily, and he continued stroking the mare's mane as she sucked him off. "Mm~ Wow~ You're really good at this~" He said as he felt the warmth and wetness of Starbright's tongue wrapping itself around his girth, making a small bit of pre ooze out from his tip.

Wild had to laugh lightly as Starbright fondled his rear, and he looked down at the mare with a smile. "You certainly do have magic fingers~ And I have to wonder, are there going to be more tricks other than this one we can perform together~? After all, you've got to get some entertainment and pleasure out of performing as well~" The blue pegasus said lustfully, holding back from pushing Starbright's head to make her bob faster or thrusting his hips towards her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chowatron

PostSubject: Re: Up High is Where the Magic Happens (Private)   Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:45 pm

Amethyst was left rather unable to respond, given the large object that currently occupied her mouth. The spurting of pre into her mouth was pleasant, as it meant she was performing at her best, since it hadn't been too long since she had started. She was, as Wild had said, really good at this. The magician now faced a problem that was uniquely hers. She had to get the entire length of a stallion out in a way that was comfortable for her, and most pleasurable for him. She found a way though, slowly sliding out, bobbing back in a little. Two parts out, one part in. Soon she had some fresher air - though still filtered through Wild's musk due to her proximity - and a jaw that could relax itself a little.  "Thank you for the compliment, Wild. You seemed to know how to receive like an expert yourself. As for what we can do next...Well, I've granted you one magic wish already," she said before moving her arms to wrap around Wild's leg, leaning her head against it and giving Wild a lustful smile. "The question is," she whispered, nuzzling his leg and giving a glance to his stallionhood. “What’s your next one?”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Up High is Where the Magic Happens (Private)   Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:58 am

Wild Card released a long, drawn out moan as Starbright slowly removed his member from the warmth and moistness of her mouth, and then he looked down at the mare who was now nuzzling his leg, something which felt oddly arousing in itself. "Magic wishes? I better make them count then if we're going by the normal amount of three, but my next wish, Starbright..." The stallion put a hand to his chin in mock thought, and then grinned.

"Well, we can always keep to the theme of disappearing acts, though I'm thinking of making my Card disappear elsewhere." Wild eventually said, leaning down to grab Starbright and lift her up on her feet in front of him. "Yes, I wish to rut you, Starbright Nights~" He whispered sensually, wrapping his arms around the mare to try and remove her bra so he could gaze upon her naked breasts, but also bringing her into a deep kiss.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chowatron

PostSubject: Re: Up High is Where the Magic Happens (Private)   Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:25 am

Amethyst certainly was pleased with Wild's lack of shyness he was showing now that they had gotten some momentum going. The faintest echo of laugh danced across her lips for but a moment before Wild thought of a better use for them. Although the good part had yet to start, she gave a sensual moan out of anticipation for what was coming. Wild had made his wish, and she did not believe she needed to say that it was granted. Two wishes had been spent. How he would use the third was going going to be a great showing of his creativity. As Wild wrapped his needy arms around her in order to undress her further, she leaned into him further, making sure that her breasts thrust themselves slightly closer closer to his chest, giving him the teaser for what he was getting ready to unveil. Her own hands did not stay idle, having slid their way up as Wild had moved her to her feet. In all honesty they did not make it very far up, with one on his upper waist whilst the other gave him a playful pinch on the butt with her nails.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Up High is Where the Magic Happens (Private)   Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:19 pm

Wild Card closed his eyes as he kissed Starbright and also managed to find the clip for her bra, undoing it slowly and with care before moving a hand up to her mane and another to the base of her wings, massaging that area gently with his fingers. He smiled (as best he could) into the kiss as well, feeling the mare's breasts against his chest, covered only by her bra which would soon just slip off.

Wild then let out a small surprised noise as he felt his rear be pinched, breaking the kiss for a moment before he smiled sultrily at Starbright. Without a word, the pegasus started sliding his hands down her body, even kneeling down himself at one point, and positioned his muzzle in front of the mare's panties, looking at them hungrily. With one hand softly squeezing her flanks, the stallion placed his other hand where Starbright's marehood would be and started rubbing that area gently, looking up at the mare as he did this to see her reaction.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chowatron

PostSubject: Re: Up High is Where the Magic Happens (Private)   Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:56 pm

Amethyst smiled as the bra fell to the floor, falling between the space between the two of them. Wild was a big boy who didn't seem to need any help with undoing the bra? Probably because of experience. Hopefully he'd built up some stamina from the practice he had gotten. Having Wild kneeling in front of her was nice especially with his muzzle so close to her. As he went down, she placed her hands lightly on his shoulders and began to massage him slightly. The mare looked down at Wild with a sensual smile and a familiar eager look in her eyes as he gave a soft, exploratory, and arousing rubbing at both her marehood and ass. This disrupted the rhythm of the massage she was giving, turning it more into a rub, which she still managed to make sensual. Of course, Wild being a stallion, he may have not noticed her face too much looking up at her naked body as there would be some certain assets easily visible and perfectly within touching distance on a mare very open to the idea. Who knows what Wild could do with those breasts?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Up High is Where the Magic Happens (Private)   Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:24 pm

Wild Card watched Starbright's bra fall off as he looked up at her, intently staring at her eager expression and smiling as her massage turned into a rub, showing him that his actions were appreciated. Another thing he spotted, and something he could not take his eyes away from for the moment, were the mare's breasts above him, within his reach if he decided to grope them.

Wild thought for a few seconds, keeping up the marehood massage through the underwear and sliding his other hand underneath it to stroke her bare fur. Angling his head down again, the stallion gently pressed his muzzle against the magician's panties and inhaled deeply, letting out a light sigh afterwards and moving back a little. "Mm~ Wonderful. I can tell there's a lot of magic hidden under this fabric... which will have to come off if we are to prepare for the main act." Wild Card said sensually, sliding his hands over Starbright's body and to the sides of her panties, whilst moving to grip the front of them with his teeth. Once he had done this, he started to pull down slowly, breathing through his nostrils so at a certain point of his descent, his warm breath would brush across the mare's nethers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chowatron

PostSubject: Re: Up High is Where the Magic Happens (Private)   Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:11 am

Wild was certainly being a tease with his rubbing, though it was amusing to see his eyes otherwise occupied once he looked up. It was a game as she counted the seconds he stared, a no point did she ever claim to be modest. Being a magician, as well as a part time genie, was bout quite the opposite to modesty. Amethyst breathed a content sigh herself in conjunction with Wild’s as he moved in to take a sniff of her panties. "Well I am here so I can share the magic with you,” she purred, while increasing the intensity in her rubbing to return the gesture in kind. She felt a shiver run across her body as she felt Wild breathing so close to her marehood. Her legs began to shake a little, trembling in anticipation as Wild slid the panties down, to her delight, using his teeth to do the work.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Up High is Where the Magic Happens (Private)   Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:14 pm

Wild Card grinned as he gazed eagerly at Starbright's revealed marehood and licked his lips slowly. 'Mm~ Now I could have a little tongue fun... but no, maybe another time.' 'If there is another time.' He thought, humming softly as he felt the rubbing increase in intensity, and deciding to slide his fingers across the mare's inner thigh and to her nether lips, brushing his fingers close to her entrance but never actually touching it.

Smiling as he thought of another way to lightly tease Starbright, he stuck out his tongue and placed if just above the hood that housed her pleasure nub, licking upwards and away from her nethers but always going back to that spot after each lick. 'So why are you back so soon? Adventuring not go well, let me guess, Ace sprung a trap and got mushed against the ceiling again?' 'Not this time. We were competitively playing for a treasure. He didn't see the bandits.' He continued thinking, looking upwards at the magician to see if she would do anything about his teasing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chowatron

PostSubject: Re: Up High is Where the Magic Happens (Private)   Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:23 pm

"Tease. Tease. Tease. I think the question is Wild, are you good for more than that?” Amethyst was rather looking forward to how Wild planned to answer that question with his actions more than his words. She gave a sharp intake of breath as Wild began licking around, yet she maintained her composure rather well under Wild's next wave of oral tricks, keep her feet planted and legs firm. It was frustrating in the just the right kind of way that he was staying clear of certain areas. “I can be a tease myself,” Amethyst said, softly massaging behind his neck. “I know a lot about the back from the wings upward. All of the pressure points. For better…” She slided a finger harshly over a pressure point, maintaining a firm grip on Wild in the event he flinched before moving back over the spot in a more pleasurable fashion. “Or worse. It’s as you said, there’s magic in these fingers.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Up High is Where the Magic Happens (Private)   

Back to top Go down

Up High is Where the Magic Happens (Private)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next