A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

The Matchmaker and the Flyer [Private]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Matchmaker and the Flyer [Private]   Thu May 15, 2014 1:50 pm

Lightning stuck outbids tongue at Twinkle as she told him the reasons why they shouldn't take a bath. His sisters was never one to spend lots of time at the grocery store which couldn't be said for the others that dealt with clothing. Yeah, you do have a point on that, but still a bath would be nice." He said as he felt Twinkle's hooves reach his flanks which made the stallion move a little closer to her as he squirmed for the touch not used for somepony touching his flanks. "I can." Lightning said simply as he moved his right hoof gently into her feathers to get off any dirt and grim on them. While his left moved down to the base of her wing and where it connected to her back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brother Roga
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Matchmaker and the Flyer [Private]   Thu May 22, 2014 6:22 pm

Twinkle giggled a bit as she felt her own feathers tickling her wings slightly.
Meanwhile, she was finishing up on his back and began to move to his front, which was proving to be a bit difficult.
"Ehehe... This is a lot harder than I imagined it would be. Perhaps we should hurry up before your sister gets home."
To that end, she began scrubbing his front a bit hurriedly, trying to clean him as quickly as she could, while keeping her wings available.

Besides, if Lightning's sister barged in on the two of them while they still were in the shower, the embarassment from earlier would just intensify.
Not to mention the sexy comments she would probably make afterwards.
"I've had enough embarassing moments for today." She thought as she began to lower herself down so she could scrub his hooves too.
This proved to be a mistake as the slippery tiled floor made her slip and hit the ground with her face first.
"Owww...." She said as she held her nose, only to notice that there was now a thin red line going down her face. She blanched a bit as she rose up carefully.

"...It's real bad, isn't it?" She asked quietly after a pause.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Matchmaker and the Flyer [Private]   Thu May 29, 2014 12:35 am

The stallion had an uneasy feeling the mare started to hurry up the cleaning, but kept quiet about his worry. He moved his hooves down to her upper back as Twinkle started to lower herself. "Twinkle I don't..." He was cut off as his marefriend's face met tile.

Lightning winced as he heard the thud that came from his marefriend slamming face first into shower floor. He held his breath a little as Twinkle turned white for a moment. "You're fine a little pale and have a little of noise bleed." He said as he turned off the water before he pulled opened the curtain. He held onto the mare's hoof as he tried to help her out of the shower and onto the toilet seat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brother Roga
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Matchmaker and the Flyer [Private]   Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:35 pm

Twinkle did her best not to look at the red line steadily going down her face and instead tried to focus on breathing and not looking at the blood streaming down her face. Not to mention not trying to breathe with her mouth, lest her blood actually go into her mouth. She hated blood, the sight of it, the taste of it and the red hue that it always sported. Even though she knew that blood was something she would see when assisting her mother and father at their home (Animals scuffling and getting bloodied was not exactly a common occurrence, but it did happen), it didn't make her hemophobia any easier to deal with.
"At least it doesn't seem broken..." She murmured as best she could while her muzzle was being pressed by a hoof. She pointed towards the toilet paper roll. "Give me a few of those strips, please. I need to stuff my nose with something."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Matchmaker and the Flyer [Private]   Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:02 pm

The stallion washed off some of the blood with his hoof, staining his grey coat. Lightning got the sheets of paper like his marefriend had asked him and gave them to her. "Yeah, a broken noise would be much worse than this." He said he thought about her father trying to put an axe into his back because he thought Lightning had hurt her. "So, you alright, right?" He asked remembering how pale she had gotten after falling into the shower. It could be that she was a lot worse off than what she was saying.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brother Roga
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Matchmaker and the Flyer [Private]   Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:28 pm

Twinkle couldn't exactly say that she was alright given the situation being what it was, but she knew that Lightning was concerned. She smiled slightly as she rolled up one of the strips and stuck it in her nose where the bleeding was coming from.
Now she looked like somepony had stuck a weed joint in her nostril.
"Been better." She said, frowning as she saw herself in the mirror.
"You got scissors in here or something?" She asked as she kept staring at her reflection

In her head she was getting to the conclusion that perhaps the cookie-making session should wait - don't want any accidental drops of her life-fluids in them. The thought sent a shudder down her spine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Matchmaker and the Flyer [Private]   Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:26 pm

The stallion chuckled a bit at Twinkle as she finished putting the strips into her noise, but still looked over at the mare uneasily. Lightning nuzzled her neck gently as she told him how she was. "Yeah, I got some." He said before he let the idea of simply hugging her become something he would actually do. It was brief, but still strong. "I'll go get it." Lightning grabbed a towel and was about to dry himself off first, but realized his marefriend was still wet. So, he instead moved over to her and placed the thing around the mare in hopes she would be able to dry herself. Soon, the stallion opened the cabinet underneath the sink to pull out a pair of small scissors. "Okay, hold still." He said as he put the cutting tool into his wings to hold instead of his hooves.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brother Roga
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Matchmaker and the Flyer [Private]   Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:10 pm

Twinkle found it somewhat difficult to bend her neck up so she could return his hug without poking him with the impromptu nose plug, but it was no less appreciated. The levels of appreciation only grew as Lightning overwent his own need to dry off by wrapping her in it. That did not go unrewarded as she placed a quick kiss on the lips. "Thanks." She smiled.
Twinkle tensed up as commanded when he told her to, though a part of her was not exactly keen on Lightning missing his mark and accidentally scissoring off more than just excess toilet paper.
But he proved very dextrous with his wings as he cut the nose plug to perfect length.
Once he was done, Twinkle let out a breath of relief she didn't realize she had been holding in. With that out of the way she turned her attention to the towel wrapped around her and began to dry herself off with it.
"Thanks, Lightning." She said as she kept drying herself, finally beginning to dry off her mane. When she was finished, she thought for a moment that her mane would puff up like some sort of blowfish, though that would be just silly, wouldn't it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Matchmaker and the Flyer [Private]   Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:06 am

Lightning ears shot out when he was kissed for giving the towel, a small blush forming as he smiled a bit. "Welcome." He said back before he went to cut off the extra long pieces of tissue. The stallion took only a few moments to cut the pieces easily adding enough pressure to cut off the tissue without it getting caught in the scissors, he was glad he had gotten a newer pair just a few days ago or else the cutting would take a little longer. Funnier maybe, but longer for sure. While he cut he kept an intense focus onto Twinkle's nose with his eyes squinting a bit as if he was a gunslinger about to draw. Once he finally finished, Lightning smiled and pulled his wing back and showed off a bit by spinning the thing on one of his feathers. He went to the place where he got it before and placing it back.

The pegasus gave a small shrug as he watched Twinkle dry herself off as he went to get a towel for himself. It was placed next to one he gave Twinkle, but it was obviously there for decoration on the long metal rack. Soon, he turned his head to face his friend though he was sure they were they were more than that, but while they did fuck each other a few times it still seemed strange for him to call her his marefriend. Especially when the last marefriend he had was a little bit more tomboyish and competitive than most mares. 

Lightning looked back at the mare and started to dry himself off quickly. He quickly rubbed it across his back and after a few moments it became harder than it should've. The stallion realized he had messed up. "Welp this is to be sticking onto me for a bit." He said without trying to take off the towel.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brother Roga
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Matchmaker and the Flyer [Private]   Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:42 pm

Twinkle giggled cutely when she saw Lightning's towel get stuck. "Here, let me." She said turning him around and taking the towel, starting to clean him up.

Not long after his back was completely clean, a thought occurred to her.
"Uhh, Lightning? How long has it been since we entered? I think your sister might just be outside the..." She left the sentence unfinished as she pointed meekly at the door before blushing.
Her first instinct was to finish cleaning ASAP, nosebleed or not.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Matchmaker and the Flyer [Private]   Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:03 am

The stallion stuck his tongue out at Twinkle briefly as she giggled. Lightning's coat seemed stuck on the towel for a moment before the cling it finally let him go. He sighed as he looked over at Twinkle and smiled softly to her. "Thanks." He said as they neared being done. "Yeah, static can be annoying." The stallion spiked out as Twinkle poked her head out to check on his sister. "Umm...she should be here soo..." He didn't finish as he heard his groan before having tossed something down with a small thud along with a little jingle.

Twinkle would see the mare more push the grocery filled cloud int the kitchen area. Storm seemed a little upset and hadn't looked over at Lightning's room, more importantly not in Twinkle's direction. She would continue to walk as she started putting a few things away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brother Roga
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Matchmaker and the Flyer [Private]   Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:26 pm

Twinkle's head poking out probably looked a bit amusing to the other mare, she couldn't be sure. A couple of sentences were already playing out in her head.
"Usually it's the colt who gets the nosebleed, not the other way around!"
"Oookay, did you try to give him a nosejob or something?"

...That last one sounded disgusting, she thought. Regardless, she didn't wanna seem like a peeker so she made her presence known.
"Oh hey Storm. You're back. You got everything?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Matchmaker and the Flyer [Private]   Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:10 pm

Storm did a small jump as Twinkle spoke up. She quickly turned to show a surprised look as she looked over at Twinkle. The mare gave a small sigh. "Yeah, I got it." She flicked her hoof dismissively to further prove it before moving her attention back to the groceries. While she went back to put away things, her voice chirped up. "So..." The mare's devious smile growing by the second. "My brother is that sexy?" She asked as Lightning came behind Twinkle. "You got that right!" He shouted back as he rapped his arm around his marefriend, pulling her closer to him for a moment, before he busted out laughing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brother Roga
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Matchmaker and the Flyer [Private]   Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:51 pm

"Hey! You're supposed to be on my side here!" Twinkle chided, doing a fake pout before giggling as well.
"And no, it wasn't because of him. You guys really need to redo the tiling in your bathroom, far too slippery." She said, looking at Lightning before putting on her ear clasps while looking at the groceries.
"Okay now, let's see... Seems like there's everything we need..." She said to herself before turning her gaze to the two.
"You guys still okay with me doing this for you? I mean, I basically just barged into your home and took a shower and now I'm making you get groceries for me, it's as if I was moving in or something." She asked, frowning slightly as she looked at the way the entered the house from and in the direction of Ponyville.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Matchmaker and the Flyer [Private]   Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:13 pm

Lightning was tempted to start a silly argument that the noise bleed had been because of him, but decided against it. "Yeah, you really need to put your mat back in there Lightning." She said before smirking at the pair. "It's nothing. It's not like I didn't invite you to one and you're making it for all of us so no worries." He said not paying attention to where Twinkle was looking until after he spoke. A small sigh was given as his sister decided to go quiet, suddenly feeling awkward. He really didn't know what to say even though he had a good guess what was troubling her. "So, you want us to help?" He said in an attempt to get her mind off whatever she was thinking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brother Roga
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Matchmaker and the Flyer [Private]   Fri Jan 02, 2015 3:52 pm

Twinkle was woken from her stupor by Lightning's question.
"Oh! Sure, you know how to bake, right?" She asked before going to the balcony doors and closing them. After that she turned and went to the sink to wash her hooves. "Gotta have hygiene." She mused.

OOC: I have no idea whatsoever on how to bake cookies. I am so screwed XD Also, sorry for the short post.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Matchmaker and the Flyer [Private]   Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:37 am

Lightning smiled as the mare perked up a bit and Storm seemed happy for this as well. "Just remember not to put your hooves on the ground." He said while standing on his hind-legs for a bit before trying to walk around like that though he seemed uncomfortable doing so and quickly went back to all fours. "Gah! I don't know why, but I can never do that while I think about doing that." Storm immeodetely repeated her bothers actions. "You mean this..." The mare managed to walk around like that for a little while without struggling like her sibling, which had him glare at her with childish hate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brother Roga
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Matchmaker and the Flyer [Private]   Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:36 pm

Twinkle giggled at the two's display. "Oh as long as you keep the place clean it's no problem! Besides, we have wings, don't we?" She said as she flapped her wings once for emphasis before she walked over to the fridge where the groceries were.

"Alright now, softened butter... Good, we have that. Flour. Alright! Sugary goodness... Mhm. Alright, now if you want anything special on your cookies, then we should have..." She left the sentence unfinished as she threw a hoof into the fridge to dig for things that could optionally be put into the dough.
She managed to dig out a packet of raisins, a packet of nuts, dried banana slices, cranberries, snickerdoodles, peanut butter and finally, chocolate chips.

Twinkle took a moment to take in the sheer amount of ingredients and compared it to the size of the grocery bags. "Wow, you really went all out on these, Storm. I think there's enough here for everyone even if we all chose the same ingredients..." She then looked at the siblings. "Well, I'm up for any of these so if you two have preferences, then just pick something and I'll pick something afterwards. That good with you?" She asked as she smiled widely.

- Prefect Xavier Lanate, from his essay "Heresy and Faith: an Introspection"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Matchmaker and the Flyer [Private]   Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:09 pm

Lightning looked at all the things shown to him and briefly thought about it. "Chocolate chip and..."

"Raisins!" Storm said as she interrupted him and smiled at him as he glared at her, having said his suggestion. "Yeah for me though, white chocolate chips, nuts, and snickerdodles. Also, a few of these are my groceries." Her hooves pointing to a few bags that didnt have anything cookie related items outside of eggs.

They would grab the said items and place them in front of near Twinkle. "She what will you get?" Lightning asked.

((Sorry, not a big post >.<))

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Matchmaker and the Flyer [Private]   

Back to top Go down

The Matchmaker and the Flyer [Private]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2