A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:05 am

Isabelle giggled at his eagerness and nuzzled him. Leading him out of the castle, she began to head left, moving at a quick pace. Passing the castle, she spun and kissed him before pointing to a small building that seemed to be made of obsidian. She trotted up to the front door and stepped inside, gesturing for him to come in as she held the door open.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:02 am

Their first stop towards the spa made him wonder just how much she had been wanting to kiss him after all that time, not that he didn't return it eagerly first though. "Mm~... I swear, I think you get more loving each day."

He admired the building briefly before moving in along with her, the location itself being fascinating in its construction. His nose would lightly sniff out the new location, eyes wandering as well for what he could find. "Hm... Ah, yes. Do you have a routine in mind, or is it more spontaneous?" He already knew what he wanted in a way, but he was open for ideas.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:16 am

"That's because I love you more and more everyday," she replied, smiling as he sniffed the air. Wafting scents of lavender and honey, a curious combination, floated through the air. "No, not really," she said quietly, answering his question. "I don't suppose you do?" she asked, glancing at him before returning her gaze to the foyer.

Stepping out of a side room, the mare that approached the pair could only be described as beautiful. A long, flowing silver mane and golden coat glistened with a light sheen and she began to smile widely when she saw Isabelle. "Belle, you're back!" she exclaimed before hugging her tightly. "I'm so glad... and I see you brought a stallion friend," she purred, smiling coyly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:34 pm

A light blush came upon Sugary's cheeks. It seemed he wasn't going to get used to being told he's loved without feeling bashful just yet. He also had no answer for Isabelle right away as it were.

The mare coming out to greet them was certainly a looker in his eyes. Then again, it seemed most vampires had a glamorous visage unless they were particularly old from his experience. He's bow lightly in greeting. "Hello, Miss... Do you work here and know Isabelle, or...?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:04 pm

Dressed in a dark kimono, the mare smiled at Sugary and slid out of Isabelle's arms. She stepped over to him and giggled, running a hand across his chest. "I do indeed work here... and yes, we are old friends. What's your name cutie?" She asked, still smiling. "I'm Venus, I run this little spa."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:33 am

Sugary wasn't quite sure what to make of Venus, especially as she deliberately ran her hand over his chest right in front of Isabelle. "Ah... I see. I'm Sugary Market, and I..." He paused for a moment, thinking about just what to call himself, but he had a strong feeling a career change was right around the corner. "... -made a living as a Mercenary so far. I may or may not keep at it still... So, what could you offer us, Miss Venus?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:27 am

"You made a living? Have you stopped?" She asked curiously, before smiling. "Straight to business... I like you. However, I must ask you what you are in the mood for. A massage perhaps? Tell me what you want~"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:00 pm

Sugary smiled a little. "Hm... You could say I'm on vacation now. As for what I'd like...? Well, it has been a while since I got a full body massage... And a thermal mineral bath sounds really good right about now. Can that be done?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:25 am

"I see... Two full body massages and a mineral bath. Excellent." Nodding, she smiled ans gestured to two small rooms off to the side. "If you could get changed in there, you'll find kimonos for you to wear." With that, she spun and walked off, leaving the pair alone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:57 am

Sugary kept the smile as Venus left him and Isabelle be for now. He looked to her and the rooms with a fair bit of mirth. "Guess we just do as she says... And Kimonos? Quite the varied style you got going on this island!" He chuckled lightly, and would go into his changing room to look for what he needed, and try to meet Isabelle on time once he was done in the room...
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:09 am

"Our country is made up of all demoninations. Honestly, you'd be hard pressed to not find a particular race, religion or creed." She giggled and stepped into her own room, trotting out moments later in a kimono of dark red.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:19 am

((Real men wear pink))

Where as Isabelle came out with dark red kimono, Sugary would come out with one of a much lighter color. So light it was in its shade of red that it was almost white, while peach blossom petals decorated much of it in subtle but vivid coloring. He seemed quite comfortable in it as he walked calmly to her. "A culturally mixed nation... My kind of place! So, where do we go from here?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:06 am

Isabelle smiled when she caught sight of him and nuzzled his cheek. "You look good... And I'm glad you like it here. As for where we go..." She shrugged and looked around. "I haven't the foggiest."

After a few moments, Venus trotted out and grinned. "Right, who wants the massage first?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:56 pm

Sugary had a good look at Isabelle's clothes as well, and thought it looked rather fitting given her own normal features. He smiled more as she nuzzled him, surprised that what he picked seemed to give him a bit of extra charm when he just thought it looked very comforting.

Once Venus showed up, he blinked in thought a few times. "Oh? I thought we'd both get treated at the same time... How about you go first, Isabelle?" He figured she had been through more than he in dealing with politics the hard way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:28 am

Venus shook her head. "I'm the only one here unfortunately... sure, Belle you want to follow me please. And Darling, you can take a seat over there... I'm sure there will be a few spellbooks to wet your appetite." Venus smiled before vanishing into the other room with Isabelle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:12 am

Sugary lightly flicked his ear in mild disappointment. He had hoped to get treated sooner after all, but he wasn't about to take Isabelle's spot by any means. Instead, his interest was piqued upon learning there were spellbooks to read nearby. "Hmmm... Wonder what spellbooks a Spa would keep lying around...?" And so he curiously began to read after seeing the mares off...

-------

http://ocroleplay.forumotion.co.uk/viewtopic.forum?t=309
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   

Back to top Go down

Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40