A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:27 am

She shrugged and licked her fangs. "My hunger... Is unique in that it is far more intense than most. I need blood more often than most..." She trotted over to him, nuzzling his neck. "Your blood in amazing, far better than anything I've tasted before... I need it." She purred as her eyes glowed with a deep red.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:56 am

Sugary shuddered lightly at the soft, affectionate and hungry touch on his neck. He was rightfully worried... But at the same time, she had helped him so he tried to find a compromise. "... I just recovered some of it so to speak... I don't have much to give willingly, but you did help me... Would there happen to be an alternative?" He met her hungry eyes with his own, stern, cautious, but not unkind stare.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:06 am

"Alternative?" She asked, her eyes glittering with hunger as she turned her attention to the table that had been picked bare. Placing a table cloth on it, she turned back to Sugary and raised an eyebrow. "Unfortunately, there is no substitute for blood. However, I can wait for you to be fully healed." She sat down and gestured to the bed. "Sleeping could help with that you know."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:21 am

Perhaps it was foolish, but then there were many ways to build trust. So he, somewhat reluctantly, took his pillow and headed over to the bed again while watching her. "... You're right, it could... And... Sorry for the trouble. You keep helping me, and I keep having to rest up... So I'd like to at least... share some of my blood when possible... And... thank you." He wasn't entirely sure what to make of showing proper gratitude now, but felt it was necessary. If nothing else, he hoped it would help her stay in a good mood at least as he got on the bed and rested his head on the familiar pillow as he lay on her bed once more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:33 am

She blinked in surprise, before nodding gently and tucking him into the bed. She restarted the fire, before scurrying away from it to the other side of the room, where she lay down and watched him, her eyes glowing a gentle red. Once he had drifted off to sleep, Isabelle stood up, walking outside into the quiet rain, letting it wash over her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:13 am

In time, Sugary would awaken once again. This time, however, he was feeling and looking more vigorous that before as he began to look around. By now, the rain had almost completely gone, and it was past the middle of the day. "... Isabelle...?" He more or less knew what might be happening in the near future, but he still wanted to know what she was up to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:18 am

She opened the door and looked inside. "Yes Sugary?" She quieted as she gestured, ice extinguishing the fire as she stepped back inside the cabin. "Is there something you need?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:24 am

Sugary shook his head as he stretched and got up. "Not really... I was actually wondering if you needed something or not... That said, keep in mind that I can't very well stick around. You do have your own things to deal with, right? And I ought to report back eventually and... Well, I guess you could say I'd be looking for my next job so to speak... Though again, my offer still stands."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:37 am

She nodded sullenly as he spoke, before slowly nodding. "I was aware you would be leaving... But how soon?" She asked quietly. "You don't need to worry about me Sugary. I will get blood other ways. And yes, I do have... Other things to deal with."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:43 am

He pondered about how to answer her question as best as he could. "... Like I said, I do need to report back eventually. After that, I'll stay around a few more days at most to ensure that the Timberwolf packs really have been pushed back into the Everfree again... So I'd estimate within the week, I'd be taking to the skies again if no new problems arise in the area... That's the gist of it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:49 am

"I see. Well, I can take you back to your airship if you want, seeing as you're healed enough..." She murmured quietly. She held the door open for him and smiled. "If you want."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:07 am

"... Alright... Just a moment..." He went and got his things back quietly. He felt there was little point in saying much else at the moment as he had made his offer, and got the feeling she might prefer to keep to herself in her issues after all. A short while later, he stood by her, and urged her to come along with him. Along the way, he's take a curious glance at her every once in a while...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:35 am

Isabelle walked beside him, her hooves shifting quietly across the undergrowth. Her head was down as she did, eyes focused on the ground under hoof as if she did not wish for a repeat of earlier. Her ears twitched, apparently acting as sonar as she deftly avoided low hanging branches and twigs. She stopped on the edge of the forest, and pointed to his airship. "This is as far as I go. There is your airship, as promised."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:37 pm

Sugary felt some relief at seeing his airship intact once again, though he had hoped Isabelle would have said more along the way. But as it stands, she had rejected almost very single offer he had made to her, so now it was all on her to call him out on any favors from this point on. "... Thank you... And remember... One week, and then I'm heading off. I can't pretend to know your life, but at least think to yourself how often others willingly make themselves available to you... That said, it's been... interesting meeting you, Miss Isabelle. Till next time... And take care..." And with that, he slowly made his way over to his airship, only looking back in curiosity once at her while keeping his own ears sharp given their proximity to the Everfree.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:50 pm

She shook her head gently. "Sadly Sugary, it's more often than you think... Stallions are often up for a good time, mares too. But none have tasted like yours. I will see you around." She waved to him as he boarded his airship, her trotting back into the lonely forest, ears still searching for beasts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:50 am

Sugary was somewhat puzzled by what Isabelle meant at first, but he wasn't dense either. "... I meant helping her with her personal issues, not just the blood... But I guess she does have a certain allure..." He entertained the thought on those that might have actually given themselves to her freely, if just for the supposed thrill of it, while going back to his ship and taking care of things and himself.

As time and the days went by, he made good on his promise to go back and forth between the nearest settlement of dwellers that hired him to make his initially delayed report, as well as continue to monitor the behavior of any creatures on the edge of the Everfree, particularly Timberwolves whom he was now far more wary off to not try and make them blow up with magic near him again without proper care lest he looked forward to wooden shrapnel on his body again. Once in a while, he could have sworn he might have seen or heard Isabelle not too far off from him in her own wanderings, though it would not be surprising if she were actually also keeping track of him. He'd be wary, of course, but he would not forget his promise either.

A couple days before his own scheduled leave, he was counting his supplies at night while it rained again. He kept wondering if Isabelle was ever really going to take him up on the offer...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:57 am

Isabelle giggled as the King timberwolf swiped at her. She jumped on top of it's paw, running up it's arm with ease as it tried to shake her off. Jumping atop it's head, she giggled as it shook it's head furiously to get rid of her. She smiled sadly and drove a spike of ice into it's skull, freezing the whole beast solid. Leaping off, she landed with a thump, and she looked around.

Suddenly, her fangs thrust themselves to full length, and she started to pant. Her eyes began to glow, and she turned her head subtly, trotting now towards Sugary's airship.

She arrived, leaping up onto the deck, looking around for the elusive stallion. "Sugary~?" She called gently, her breath washing over the ship.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:21 am

A slight cold chill ran by Sugary's back as he felt and heard Isabelle near and above him. He stared up cautiously from where he was as the storage room was right under the deck. While many watching might think he was just looking at the ceiling, he was locking onto her aura instead. "... Speak of the devil... Is she here to reclaim...?"

He stopped doing what he was doing, and semi-casually made his way up to open the door to the deck, partially preparing himself in case she got too eager to make her claim to the promise. Filled with anxiety, and curiosity, he opened the door to the deck for her and called out to her as he did so, alert as could be. "... Isabelle...?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:27 am

She giggled and sauntered over to him, hips swaying as he nuzzled his neck. "Mmmm~ You smell positively delightful tonight Sugary~" she purred, nipping his neck gently. "How are you feeling?" She asked, taking a step back and sizing him up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:41 am

He shuddered lightly at the touch, becoming somewhat stiff and very alert as she nipped his neck briefly. It also did not help that she looked like she was out for a hunt, and talking about his scent. "... I'm fine... Work's been getting better for me this week. I may actually get an extended offer, but I'll likely keep moving if I happen to get a replacement for my duties as expected... How are you feeling? Come to claim my offer, or...?" He cautiously kept the door open, reluctantly urging her to get into the ship and out of the rain.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:44 am

She giggled, adjusting the tight leather skirt and top she has been wearing to hunt. "Mmm~ Which offer was that Sugary?" She purred slyly as she pushed inside the cabin. "And I'm feeling great~" she continued to purr, pushing him slowly backwards, her eyes still glowing with her eternal hunger.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:22 am

Sugary now had a conundrum as he closed the door. Isabelle was practically acting similar to a mare in heat around him, but instead of backing up against him, she was pushing herself onto him, for better or worse. He stared back right onto her eyes, his own full of anxiety, doubt, and curiosity about her. "... Glad to hear it, I suppose... But you know what I mean... Just get to the point already... Have you come for my blood or not?" He held his ground, so the more she pushed up against him, the more he, in turn, ended up feeling more of her body. His voice, however, matched his feelings about this moment: Some anxiety, some doubt, and some curiosity were a part of his low voice as he asked her to come and fess up her intentions rather than dancing on the subject.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:55 am

Isabelle murred happily and continued to stare into his eyes as she panted softly. "Mmm~ B- blood... I need..." She began to pant harder now, her fangs glinting in the light. "Need your..." She nibbled his neck again, moaning now. As close as she was pressed to him, it was easy for him to tell that despite her heavy breathing, and panting, her heart was not beating, a solemn reminder to him that she was not alive. "I need... Need your... Your blood..." She panted, her eyes wide with desire as she pressed herself against him hungrily, licking her lips as her fangs closed slowly towards his neck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:10 am

The lack of a heartbeat was certainly a frigid reminder that she was a cursed mare, but he was more concerned over her hunger instead. He quickly raised his left hoof to her neck and cheek, and spoke to her in a hushed but stern voice while trying to get her attention. "Isabelle...! Relax... I-... I made a promise... But only take what you need..." As he spoke, Light magic focused between his horn and through his raised hoof, but not actually going so far as to actually reach her directly. "... Or I'll be forced to hurt you..." His stare towards her was also stern, but his anticipation was what made the moment tense. He was well aware it might hurt him, and she might even try to kill him... but then again, if all went well, it would be an unusual and unique experience. One that he was willing to go through to sate his morbid curiosity...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:29 am

She giggled and nibbled his neck with her fangs, his blood trilling down his neck. Her eyes lit up, and she licked at the bleeding wound hungrily, panting as her tongue raced up and down his neck, the roughness of her tongue surprising soft of his fur. She leant back, her panting fading as she seemed to calm down a bit, before she leant back in, nibbling an licking his neck again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   

Back to top Go down

Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next