OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 2:19 am

Isabelle flinched back as his horn flare, whimpering in fear. "P- please don't hurt me..." She whispered, staring at him in abject horror. Her gaze shifted to the crackling fire and she shrieked in terror, scrambling into the corner of the room where she curled up and started to cry. Wh- what's going on? from her corner, she sobbed, evidently now terrified by the situation she had found herself in.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 2:32 am

His mind was now genuinely drawing a blank. He had little clue as to what to make of her right now. For all he knew, it was a ruse to get him to drop his guard, and he could simply attack her... However, he had, in all his years as a mercenary, learned to more or less tell the difference between someone hostile, and someone harmless, lest he attack someone innocent by accident during work. So if he was wrong, he'd just be attacking a mare that was genuinely harmless, and he could not bring himself to harm her in turn because of it.

All he could do was to stare as he slowly got out of the bed, still staring at her, until he decided to break his silence. "... You threatened me yesterday, rescued me, nursed me, and threatened me again just now... You expect me to do nothing!?"
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 2:44 am

"I- I... I..." She wilted under his gaze. "P- please don't hurt me..." She continued to sob uncontrollably as curled up in the corner, whimpering. "I- I don't know what your talking about. I- I would never hurt anypony. All... All I want to do is enjoy life." She stared at him with tear-filled eyes. "I've never even seen you before in my life."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 2:50 am

He simply could not let down his guard, but he also needed to see this through. Helping others was part of his desire to become a Mercenary in the first place, and this seemed to be one such, if unusual, case that needed help. He tried, well and truly tried to think what was happening right now. Eventually, he'd speak again, slowly moving towards the door as he dispelled the ice away further while staring cautiously at her. "... Miss... Miss Isabelle Von Tempest... What is the last thing you remember...?"
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 2:54 am

"The last thing... I... Remember?" She asked quietly. "I- I was... My father... He was ill... S- So I was helping him..." She looked at him, confused. "How do you know my name? I've never met you before, s- so... How?" She asked, standing up slowly. "Are you a stalker? Is that why you've... Trapped me?" She asked, staring at him in fear.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 3:05 am

Now he was even more perplexed as he looked at her with crooked eye brows. "... You gave me your name... Twice... And you did mention something about your father earlier, saying he wasn't feeling well... And this isn't my place. You carried me here..." Then, something in his mind clicked. "... Are you aware you're a vampony?"
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 3:11 am

"Of course I know I'm a vampire... How do you know that?" She stared at him in shock. She blinked, and in a second, her face changed, and she blinked again. "Ah... That... Was not intentional. It is not often she comes out. And when she does... Well, I gather you saw?" She cocked her head, wiping the tears from her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 3:26 am

By now, he was close enough to the door that all he'd need to do was to reach out and open it on a whim. But the attitude change was again perplexing, and sent him further on the defensive as he conjured orbs of Light around him instead, shaping them at seemingly random, but very alert. "... The fangs, you licking my blood off the ground, the weird aura you got... And her who?"
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 3:36 am

Isabelle sighed and shook her head. "Me, myself and I. The real me, I guess you could say. I'm a... Shield... For her I guess you could say. I protect her from the outside world... I'm her, just tougher, more resilient." She shook her head and the ice spread back across the door. "You're not well, you should get back in bed. You should only be barely able to stand."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 3:44 am

Isabelle would find that the ice would not come back to the door without much more effort on her part as he was still very much alert. She might have been right about his body, but his magic would be a force to be reckoned with if she pushed the wrong buttons. "I will do no such thing! You have a lot of explaining to do!" He had raised his voice, and immediately regretted it as his sides hurt right there and then. He did not want to prove her right, but there was still so much he did not understand. But most of all, he was most certainly not alright with having to struggle for the exit to be available.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 3:56 am

"I have two personalities. The first is the one you met, and the one you see before you know, is one that the real me created in order to protect herself. I am out here in the real world most of the time... But sometimes, she comes out... And she becomes extremely disorientated." Isabelle sighed and picked him up, placing him back in the bed gently. "Now trust me when I say you want to stay here."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 4:22 am

He was slowly beginning to feel ill again as he went slightly more pale. His magic might be well enough, but he still lost a lot of blood that he had no easy way to recover immediately. Fortunately for Isabelle, he was disoriented just enough to not attack her right away as she got close to him... though all the orbs of Light had become very sharp pikes all around her as she grabbed him again. "Do you have a death wish!? Guh...!?" He hesitated in the attack due to getting disoriented again, though even after being placed on the bed, he still kept the spell up all around her. "... I have a home, you know... Why would I want to stay here?" He spoke softly though warily, if a little weakly.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 5:58 am

Isabelle paused, as if to say something, then stopped, staring at the spikes. "I don't know why you would want to stay here. I'll look after you till you are fit to walk, then I will take you to the edge of the forest. I'm sure you can find your way home from there." She spun and gestured to the spikes. "Could you move these? Threatening somepony who is dead with death is not much of a threat."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 6:28 am

He was rather skeptical about the help, but he could not exactly keep up stubbornly with the spell either. Though he made sure to give a fair warning to her. "... You're right. I can't threaten the dead with death... The UN-dead cannot claim that, however. Even a cursed body needs the actual body or it serves no purpose. I should not have to tell you that... So don't bother trying to fool me into thinking I cannot purge the undead if that's what you were trying to do. I'm not an amateur... But I am tired... And you've treated my wounds..." The more he spoke, the more weary he sounded. He also complied with her and removed the Light spells by the bundle until they were gone, leaving him to rest on the bed once more with a mild labored breathing.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 7:18 am

She shook her head, and walked to the door. "I know what I said... and meant every syllable." She opened the door and stepped outside. The door shut behind her, an umbrella that had been resting against the door now gone. Outside, Isabelle sighed and began to trot through the forest again, on the prowl.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 7:24 am

He watched as she left him alone in her cabin with only the sound of the fireplace and the rain to keep him company. He then looked at the food she brought him, and eventually kept eating it slowly. He'd eat about half of everything before he got tired again, and was forced to nap away once more and keep recovering...
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 7:34 am

Eventually, Isabelle trotted back in. Glancing at the stallion, she shook her head ruefully and sat done, stoking the fire gently before curling up. She blinked and shook her head in confusion, before looking at herself in the mirror. Shaking her head again, she rolled her eyes and stripped down, admiring herself again, before she started to style her mane, not even looking behind her as she did so.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 8:06 am

Would eventually wake up again from his nap, feeling better than earlier, but knowing he was still under unusual circumstances. He began to look around, and eventually spotted Isabelle during her vanity. He felt like saying something, but instead watched her silently for some time before speaking. "... Isabelle...? What will you do... once I'm gone?"
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 8:10 am

"What will I do?" She asked, glancing at him through the mirror. She continued to style her mane, finally finishing and turning to face him, her mane now far more silky smooth. "I'll keep doing what I have always done. Protect my father, try to find a cure." She shrugged and opened the closet which had sat silently in the corner of the room. "What about you? What will you do once you've left?" She compared two dresses, lips pursed as she tried to pick one.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 8:16 am

He thought on it for a time, knowing he could answer in several ways as he was a bit of a wanderer at times before settling on a new job. "I'll get back to what I usually do... But Miss, for what it's worth, if you genuinely nurse me back to health, I might just try and help you in return... But could you tell me more about your father and why you, a vampony, wish to help him?" He knew better than to ask for a reason to help others, but there was something he hoped to learn from her depending on how she answered.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 8:26 am

She picked a dark red strapless dress, as well as a pair of dark red thigh high boots. Turning to him, she shook her head. "God, it's the same with all you ponies. You think that cause I'm a vampony, it's all, 'blah, I'm a vampony and I vant to suck your blood.' My father was driven made by his own mistakes. I am trying to find a way cure him." She strutted over to him, her boot heels clicking. "So, how do you propose to help me exactly?" She cocked her head and stared hard at him.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 8:37 am

He actually chuckled a little at her answer, but had to withhold his laughter as he slowly felt dizzy because of it. It certainly wasn't the answer he expected, but it made Isabelle a little easier to understand in an odd way. Her new outfit was certainly a different kind of eyecatching, but not so much he didn't focus on her face. "... For just madness? I'm not sure... I got no way of knowing if that's all there is to it... But then again, would you rather keep trying on your own, or with company?"
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 8:52 am

"Madness would be easy to deal with. This is something far more devastating. As for your company, I do not keep that of mortals. You are far too frail, and easily broken." She sighed quietly, and raised an eyebrow. "Are you still not well?" She asks with a touch of disdain. Turning again, she walked over to the other side of room and lay down. "Tell me when you're ready to leave."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 5:56 pm

"Hmph...! Miss, you give yourself too much credit if you think I'm frail... Why don't you try chasing and fighting off several Timberwolf packs for a full day to help keep the peace of mind of nearby dwellers and travelers without having Vampirism to back up your stamina...? But I digress... And you were right, I did lose a lot of blood... So I need to recover... There might be a way I could speed up the process, but I'm gonna need a favor for it... I need more food. More nutrition, or I'm gonna wear myself out even making the effort I need it for. I can't replace blood from thin air with my magic... My airship should not be too far from here. I got plenty of food stored in it for weeks... And I mean that I'm willing to lend aid if you should ever need it. You could have attacked me, but you didn't. So I might try and help you in return, but it's up to you to accept it whenever..." He paused for a moment to catch his breath before continuing. "... And you still haven't told me what was actually wrong with your father... How long have you been trying to find a cure anyway...? And where have you been searching for that matter...? Is your father even nearby...?"
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 10:31 pm

"Give me directions to your airship then, and I shall bring you food." She turned to face him and shook her head. "I have no need of your assistance thank you. My father was cursed, by a warlock. It would take a mind mage of considerable caliber to free him. Unfortunately, there are few of those around. I have been searching across the entire country, and yes, he is here, well, outside to be precise." She sneered. "I would not need to be vampiric to defeat those lowly creatures. They are the lowest of the low in this forest."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next