A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:59 am

She shook her head. "I had a bit of look around, but only a quick look." She followed him quietly, ears pressed gently against her head as she did. She cooed as she walked into the room, looking around in wonderment. She jumped on the bed and rolled in it, wrapping herself in the blanket. "Mmmm~ So soft~"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:02 am

He was left with a slight deadpan look as he saw her jump onto the bed without seemingly a care in the world before smiling and chuckling at her. "Glad you like the beds. Nothing special about them, but hey...! Now, seriously, when you're done goofing off, I'd like you to follow me upstairs to the bridge. Okay...?" He waited by the entrance for now. Once she were to actually follow him to the bridge, she'd see the main controls, out the windows, the emblem of his former guild and a plaque of the ship's name, a table for mapping, a couple cabinets holding work and navigation materials and memorabilia among others.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:14 am

She giggled and followed him up to the bridge, looking around happily. "This is awesome. I love your airship so much." She looked at the controls, her eyes sparkling with interest. "So, should I start moving my stuff into that closet?" She asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:13 am

He smiled at the compliment over his ship. It felt good to have his home and work vehicle get some sort of praise. He then stared at her rather curiously. "Huh...? Hey, don't get too eager now. It's still raining outside... Unless you'd wanna teleport, but I still recommend you first look at this map with me, and then carefully consider how you plan on moving your stuff once we get the chance and figure out where to go next..." Right in front of him, were several maps of the world. There were all sorts of marked and unmarked as well as named and unnamed locations that Isabelle could look at and make any kind of suggestion over.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:20 am

She looked over the maps, carefully dissecting locations as she crossed them off in her mind, having either visited them recently, or a while ago. Grinning, she closed her eyes, and spun her hoof randomly before landing it one of the maps to the right. "There," she declared. Smiling she didn't even bother to look at the name of the place as she considered his question. "I can just carry my stuff Sugary."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:29 pm

Sugary looked down at the map, and saw that Isabelle picked a location at the edge of one of them where there seemed to be a cluster of islands. He then began to look towards a map that showed that cluster with a more defined and full name. "... Clappy Clam Islands...?" It took a great amount of effort to not laugh at the name of their next destination, but he did so anyway. His one concern, however, was whether or not a Tropical Island was a good place to go to for a vampony mare with a somewhat specific dressing selection living in the Everfree forest. Then again, it was good to see she didn't place her hoof on a volcanic island not too far off on the map instead. "... Well, it's not like such places are lacking nighttime... Does it sound okay to you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:44 pm

Isabelle blinked as he read the name, before snorting loudly and bursting out laughing, looking at the name to make sure he wasn't lying to her as she began to calm down. "I- I didn't expect it... To be named that." She paused for a second, giggling. "It sounds great. Let's go there," she nodded, apparently excited as she turned to face out the window. "I've never been to a tropical island. I wonder what it'll be like."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:57 am

Out the window, the rain and occasional lightning strike in the distance kept going, though it held no real threat for the Black Mambo as it were. Sugary walked next to Isabelle and looked out the window with her. "... Humid, lots of beaches, warm unless it's raining... Quite nice when you're not covered in salt water during a hot day. I honestly find it unbearable otherwise... Though I think that place is better known for reefs than beaches if I remember correctly. Something about pearl diving being rather difficult but rewarding, I think... So, Miss Isabelle, what do you feel like doing now? We're not gonna be getting much done till tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:50 am

Isabelle winced at each roll of thunder, but she forced a smile. "Well, you know I can't really feel the heat, nor the humidity, so it shouldn't bother me too much. As for salt water... Eh, I don't mind it." She turned away from the window and sat down. "I not sure what I wanna do. Got any games on this hunk of awesome metal and wood?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:29 am

He gave some thought to her question, already thinking about some games he had rather than question it. Eventually, he looked at her somewhat quizically. "Let's see... We could play Blackjack, Tetra Master, Sphere Break..." He then paused for a moment when he mentioned the last two, seemingly thinking if he should have shared those or not. But nonetheless, he awaited for her reply.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:32 am

"Blackjack." She purred, wrapping herself around him happily as she nuzzled into his chest happily. "I love blackjack soooo much~" she paused for a moment. "What are those other two?" She asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:38 am

Sugary flinched as Isabelle wrapped herself around him a bit too spontaneously for what he was used to. Then again, she wasn't exactly easy to read or grasp for him quite yet. He urged her to follow him downstairs as he shared a little about the other games. "Er... Tetra Master is basically a magic card game on a fitting game board to go with it. Kinda straightforward in that you have to do better than your opponent through domination and smart placing of the cards. Sphere Break is somewhat more technical. You play by trying to match the numbers given per round depending on what coins you use... Well, tokens to be exact. Players get points by solving the puzzles and math given quickly... I prefer the former, but I sometimes pick it up for old times sakes against myself when I'm really bored...."

By the time he was done with his explanation, they were at his room. He went over to his closet, and brought out an old set of playing cards for Blackjack. "... I think the kitchen might be the best place to play... So, do you wanna play with any stakes on the line, or just casual?" He looked at her with purposely crooked eyebrows, but he was just trying to lighten up the mood.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:52 am

She listened to his explanation, following him contently as she trotted alongside him, ears twitching uncomfortably. "The first one sounds awesome~" she purred, blinking at the tattered set of cards. "They look old... How old are they?" She asked as she considered his other question. "Oh, for stakes obviously. What kind of game would it be if there was no risk?" She giggled and smiled. "How high shall they be?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:02 am

He looked down at the card for a moment, and then back at her with a light frown. "... They're not that old... I've only had these for 10 years." He then paused to think for a moment on that number. "Hm... Guess I could get a new set, but then again, I don't use these too much lately anyway... As for the stakes... Hm..."

While considering the stakes, he urged for her to follow him into the kitchen as he more or less began to set up the table. "I'll be honest, I didn't think that far ahead. I guess we can just stake favors or 'right of command' once in a while. I'm open to suggestions, of course." And so, he began to deal the cards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:07 am

She sat down opposite from him waiting for him to deal the cards. "We should work them out as we play, but they have to be significant. Otherwise..." She leaned forwards, her fangs on display. "What's the fun in playing?" She asked, grinning widely as she stretched back, watching him quietly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:38 am

Sugary looked back at Isabelle, somewhat reconsidering playing given her grin. "... I need to be careful what I wager... Or it might come back to bite me... Literally..." He relaxed, as best as he could in front of a vampony anyway, and began to pick his own pair of cards. "You're right... Not much of a gambler, but I'll play by whatever level of stakes you're willing to bring in... First off, I wager that I'll bring your stuff over from the cabin... all of it, by myself. You won't have to do much of anything. Second, unconditional blood meals... Any time you want my blood while we're in here, I'll have to give it. No matter what I'm doing... Er, except when I'm piloting. I don't think I need to point out how being dizzy on the wheel isn't a good thing." He flipped the cards he had, and they both totaled 16. He chose not to pick any extras. "... Now what do you intend to wager or request?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:44 am

She grinned. "I wager my body for three days. Hmm... I will also do whatever you wish when I work for you." She giggled and smiled. "Anything else you're wish to wager before we show?" She asked as she glanced at her own cards, her face showing nothing as she noticed she had, ironically scored blackjack.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:55 am

He looked at her dead in the eyes, looking for anything that might suggest she was lying about her offer, but that would do nothing to improve his chances anyway. Instead, he followed through with his promise, and raised the stakes along with her. "... If you're wagering what I think you're wagering... You get me, for one night. No questions asked. No strings attached... Unless you wanna bring them up yourself." He pushed his 16 forward. He was adamant about not picking any extra cards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:00 am

"I see. Your body, for one night? Are you sure you're willing to do that Sugary?" She asked, very carefully placing her cards face up, revealing the perfect score. "You just have a vampire your body~ Unless..." She leaned forward. "Unless you want to play for double or nothing?" She murmured, grinning.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:17 am

His heart practically skipped a beat when he saw the results she had, only to be given a chance to reconsider further on what to offer. "... Fine... You get me for a whole week." He then began to move the cards to shuffle them again, but before he did so, he looked at the top card he might have ended up picking... It was a 6, and would have meant a loss for him anyway. Once he finished shuffling, he dealt the cards again. He picked his own, and this time, he waited on her to grab her set of cards, though once again, he refused to pick extra.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:26 am

She took her cards and looked at them quietly. "If you win, you get my body for two weeks." She said, considering her cards quietly. A 2 and a 3 were not the best of cards. "Hit me..." She muttered quietly as she placed her cards back down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:35 am

He was actually surprised she increased her time in return. He was beginning to wonder if this game had any real winners or losers... But he still played along, and gave her an extra card... And then another... And then one more... But by then, she had gone past what she needed at 23. In return, when it came time to show both of their cards, hers were just numbers, his was a King and a Queen. He had actually won, but was now left deeply wondering if he was better off losing instead as he looked at her with deep curiosity. "... I win... Wanna go again...? Or do we end the game here?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:41 am

She giggled and lay her cards down carefully. "Well I say, well played Sugary. I think we should end it there though. It is getting rather late..." As glance at the sky, before standing up slowly and smiling. "So, what now? I take it you wish to take your prize now?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:48 am

He would only nod and acknowledge her decision, putting the cards away and being left to his thoughts about what he probably just won for real. He considered she might have only been teasing him the entire time, but he figured he knew one way to put it to the test. "Well, I think I could just lay on my bed for now... It's nice and cool, and the rain is relaxing... But... Suppose you had won... What would you really have done?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:54 am

"Uh uh uh. I don't have to tell you that... However, I will obey your orders. After all, you won, and therefore your word is law." She smiled slyly and sat down, gesturing as a collar of ice appeared around her neck. "This collar will last two weeks. Until that, you command me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   

Back to top Go down

Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next