A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:26 am

His hairs stood on end, he got goosebumps, and every second she took his blood was every second he was in between choosing to harm her or just let her going as he felt a mix of fear for his life, excitement for the relatively unknown, and a very light arousal that came with the unusual, if somewhat oddly intimate, act of sharing his blood with her as agreed upon. He neighed and snorted, enduring the pain and trying his best to keep composed as best as he could.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:32 am

She finished drinking, purring in contentment as she licked his wound the final time, sealing it. She licked the last of his blood from his neck and her lips, moaning as she stared him in the eyes, before kissing him gently. "Thank you..." She breathed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:16 am

By the time Isabelle was finished, Sugary was just plain holding onto her back and neck with his hoof, the magic flow having lessened as she proved herself to not be lethal. He had to admit that the experience was far more pleasant than he expected all things considered. It hurt, but not too much... And the kiss at the end was just one big bonus that left him staring at her with a light blush and a somewhat hazy daze. "... Ah... You're welcome..." All he could do was to stare back quietly and closely for now, still holding her, his thoughts somewhat muddled and his neck a little numb from her feeding.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:18 am

She blushed at his gentle touch, holding him just as carefully. "A- are you okay Sugary? I hope I didn't take too much..." She whispered, kissing him again before blushing a deeper red. "Sorry..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:01 am

Sugary reacted some more this time by blinking, and gently letting go of Isabelle's neck. "Um... No, no it's fine... I just wasn't expecting the kisses... And... That was... That was more pleasant than I thought it would be, to be honest... So, really, I'm fine..." He still stood right in front of her, slowly trying to think of more to say.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:08 am

She nodded and giggled. "Well... I guess since I got what I got what I came for... I should leave." She raised an eyebrow as she walked to the door. "I'll see you around Sugary, I guess." She shot puppy dog eyes at him as she opened the door slowly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:32 am

"Er... Leaving already...? You sure? It's still raining, so you could wait here if you want... And you probably noticed, but I got extra rooms if you wanna spend the night over. No charge." He made quick on his offer, not so much because of how she looked back at him, but with some level of a casual tone as he had previously offered his rooms and beds to guests and travelers alike over the years, though it certainly worked in her favor as it were since he was still curious about her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:39 am

"Really? I mean... If it's not too much of a bother... Will the airship be flying soon?" She asked, having closed the door and run over to him, smiling widely. "C- Could I come on an adventure with you? Woul that be too much trouble? It's been forever since I left this forest... I really go see the world again. Can I? Can I? Can I?" She was bouncing now? Her eyes filled the excitement from the idea of leaving the Everfree.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:01 am

Sugary was very surprised to the point he thought something was wrong with Isabelle as she practically did a 180 in her demeanor right in front of him as he held her this time to try and get her to calm down. "Wait, wait! Ease up! Now you want to travel with me...!? I haven't fully decided on a destination, and I'm not scheduled to leave just yet anyway... But... What exactly are you expecting out of this anyway?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:07 am

She deadpanned, before giggling and hugging him. "Obviously not now, I still need to organise some outfits obviously. But adventure~" She booped his snout and giggled. "I'm looking for adventure." She purred as she trotted round the cabin. "This airship... It's a way out of the forest~ I need to leave that damn forest... And don't tease me, but I just worked out you can take me away from this boring place." She purred quietly as she hugged him again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:19 am

Again, he was left speechless for a moment as she hugged him again. She almost seemed like a completely different mare again. "... I know she said she has a Me, Myself, and I thing going on, but maybe she's a little bipolar too...? Or maybe she just plain really doesn't like being in the Everfree..."

Eventually, he'd hug her in return. "... So you just want to travel with me, not caring where we might end up? Just for the sake of it? You do realize I travel for all sorts of reasons, right...? I'm not saying no, I just want you to realize that, unless you're planning on funding your stay here, I'll be looking for work from time to time during my travels. Is that clear?" He very gently rubbed her back in return to give her some comfort after being told what she thought of the Everfree.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:31 am

"I figured that, yeah. And I can find my stay here, or I can help you work, or both." She shrugedb and pulled back, smiling. "Clear as crystal commander." She purred, pulling off a mock salute. She blushed as she realised he had rubbed her back, smiling cutely. "So what now sir?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:15 am

Sugary just kept staring blankly at Isabelle as he tried to register into his head what her deal was. "Uh... I guess... Um... Would you like some tea while we look at a map? I'm still trying to choose my next destination after all. May as well get a second opinion with you here... Also, did my blood do this to you, or are you just that cheery right now...?" He would urge her to follow him to the kitchen if she were in need of tea, but would take her to the bridge right away instead if she wasn't interested in a drink.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:27 am

"It's your blood~" She chirped, following him to the kitchen. "I haven't felt this invigorated in ages." She paused and cuddled him. "I basically have a sugar high right now..." She whispered quietly. "So, tea?" She asked, looking around.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:37 am

Sugary felt... odd. He wasn't sure exactly how to feel about getting his blood sucked out by a vampony and being told it was sweet and invigorating. He also wasn't sure how to feel about her cuddling him right now from among the compliments, so all he thought of doing was to nose her back as he thought about the tea. "Um... Just Black Leaf tea and some honey... I'll get it ready." He then began to move about the small kitchen, getting what he needed to make and boil the water and leaves in a bag for preparing the tea, and sat back next to the table on a stool to wait along with her as he thought what to say next. "... Ah... By the way... That was... A lot less awful than I thought it was gonna be... The bite, I mean... Um... I'm glad I got to keep my promise?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:10 am

She smiled as he walked out of the room. She watched him, before sighing as she adjusted to the new blood in her system. As he sat back down, she nodded and smiled gently. "Of course, of course. Most ponies seem think that I have to rip their throat out or something to get enough blood to satisfy my thirst. I actually took more than I need to, and far more than most other vampires need." She explained. "One little question... Is there any fire on this ship?" She asked, glancing around.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:18 am

Sugary felt odd to say the least in having what seemed to be a casual conversation about some vampony feeding habits. Not that it was unpleasant, but it's not like he had any prior experience with it. He then gave Isabelle a very curious glance when she asked him about having fire. "... Fire? As in, plain old fire...? I mean, I can make fire myself. Then there's the Fire Magicite I use to make the steam aspect of the main engine work. And of course, the stove makes plenty of heat itself, and so does the heater system I got for the shower... Why do you ask...?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:22 am

Isabelle blushed and scratched the back of her neck with a hoof, coughing gently. "Well... Umm... I'm sort of terrified by it," she muttered. "It... Kinda freaks me out... A lot... Especially given I'm both an ice mage and vampire... It kinda kills me. Really easily." She whispered, still blushing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:34 am

"Oh! I see... I'll be keeping that in mind then... That said, I hope you don't have pyrophobia. Like I said, I sometimes use Fire magic myself. I can make no guarantees that I won't ever use it in front of you. I have to practice with my magic once in a while after all..." He was genuinely surprised she would share something like that, which brought up his next question as the water and tea was almost ready to begin serving. "... By the way, do you trust me?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:46 am

She nodded solemnly. I can control myself relatively well thank you very much. I won't run screaming if you start casting fire magic." She paused, blinking at his next question, her eyes a little shocked. "I... I guess I do trust you. I mean, who are you going to tell my secrets to? And you don't seem the type to anyway. So yes, I think I do trust you." She nodded once, as if to confirm it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:53 am

Sugary smiled softly at Isabelle as he began to pour the tea for the both of them. "Glad to hear it... Now back to us then. Or rather, back to you... You say you wish to come with me... I suggest you consider what you intend to bring with you then before it's time to actually leave. I'll even help if you need it... That said, for now, just drink your tea and relax. We can discuss that later if you'd like while I show you to your room... Also, would you like some honey?" He waited on his tea to cool down, but had the offer ready for Isabelle nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:58 am

"What I intend to bring?" She giggled and nodded to his question about honey. "I intend to bring everything I own Sugary. The house I need not, but I will be bringing my clothes, the few photographs I own, and a sword... But apart from that, there is nothing else I own, not need. My own room?" She asked, staring at the dark liquid in front of her. "You are too kind Sugary."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:01 am

Sugary gave Isabelle the honey along with the tea, and proceeded to drink his own in due time as he tried to remember what he saw in the cabin that would fit well into his airship. "Hm... Everything you own could certainly fit in this ship, but don't expect to get it all in one room alone. We're definitely gonna have to deal with that space issue late on." At that moment, he heard the sound of a lightning strike, thought not a particularly strong one, followed by a bit more wind. "Huh... Weather is a little harsher than I expected this week... Did someone mess up with their schedule somewhere...?" His mind wandering off for a moment, he eventually looked over to Isabelle in particular. He took a closer look at what she was wearing and wondered to himself why she would wear something like that under the current weather conditions, and then recalled what she wore when they first met. "Say... Aren't your clothes wet? You can take them off and leave them in the guest room of you want."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:13 am

Isabelle flinched at the thunder, before she smiled shakily. "I'm fine. I don't really don't feel the cold, and leather dries quickly enough." She muttered, before giggling. "But seriously, the only things that will take up room on board this ship are my clothes." She giggled at the thought.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:47 am

Sugary noticed her flinch, but thought nothing special about it. He calmly kept drinking his tea, and then ate some granola he'd pick up later from the small fridge he had nearby to eat it for a snack, and then urge for Isabelle to follow him. "Alright, time to have a quick look at the guest room then. I wanna make sure you at least see what you get before you go and get your stuff later on... Unless you already saw the room while you were here last time...?" He'd take her to a two twin bed bedroom very close to the kitchen, bathroom, and right in front of his own room. Other than some Magitek in the room for providing light when needed, it saw simplistic in appearance, though it did have a reasonably spacey closet as well as a cabinet right in between the beds and a couple small circled windows for peeking heads out, as well as some small blue curtains on them to block sight and sunlight when needed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   

Back to top Go down

Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next