OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded]   In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 12:47 am

She chuckled again and smiled gently. "Arrogant youngling. Did you think I would not consider an aerial approach? Please, try and fly over it, but do remember that gravity is still in play, even if your wings are not." She looked down and gulped. "Though... Dropping me would be quite unpleasant."
Back to top Go down
Chowatron

Chowatron

PostSubject: Re: In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded]   In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 10:05 pm

Mittere nodded at Sugary, smiling as she took aboard his offer of help, but shaking her head. She already had a plan, one which he may or may not have like, but planned to enact regardless. 

"I shall not!" she said loudly as she stormed into the room, pushing Sugary back and slamming the door in his face. She huffed in frustration making sure all eyes were on her before her horn lit up and lit up and lit up, casting a sharp and fierce light throughout the room, bright enough to be seen through the gaps of the doorway. She kept this intense light up until even her immortal will began to strain. If it could give her a twofold migraine, it would be more than enough to incapacitate any normal pony who looked at it. She still kept her eyes tightly closed and brought a hoof to her forehead. She could have shielded herself, but she needed to perform the spell as fast as possible, meaning none of the fancy bells and whistles. 

"Considering he beat you, he has grounds to be arrogant," Zephyr said, looking at the recovering guards. Some of them were handling it better than others, already motivated to get back at it, while those who didn't sign up with the intention of putting themselves in this kind of danger. Zephyr threw the knife, making it land close to the mare. "Will you be a good little filly and open the way for us? It would save time." 

Luna glared at One in a deeply cutting fashion. She had given the benefit of the doubt that, since he had summoned her in times such as this, he had something to offer. He had not even given a proper apology for whatever thing she was past caring about he had done. "My sister is the who graces those imprisoned with her pretty face, not me. Though naturally less so as of late, due to extenuating circumstances. I think somepony should look into your mind if you are going to waste my highly valuable time." 

Largely uninteresting and delightfully long winded were two ways to describe what Eye and Lampshade had to sit and read through. Long sentences that said everything twice, adding twice as many boring words as they scanned for something they could use. On one page of the diary there was a map of the school, only it had circles drawn around certain arbitrary points and all of the emergency exists. The letter was an internal private message from within the school discussing the use of the tunnels lying beneath Canterlot as a potential fire escape route. The letter was set against the idea, claiming they had found things (it was very specific about avoiding disclosing too much of what these 'things' were) that ponies should not be allowed to tamper with. 
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded]   In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 11:40 pm

"Fine." He sighed and smiled gently at her. "First off, I'm sorry for abondoning you on our wedding day. I can't remember the exact reason..." His snout screwed up in concentration, before the warlock's spell kicked in and he blinked. "Regardless, I'm sorry, ok?" He tapped his chin. "Next... Ah yes, I need you to give me the moon... The ponies I have aligned myself with are rather ruthless, and if you get in their way... Well, I'd rather it didn't come to that. Thirdly, your face is not pretty, it's beautiful. Tad different. Fourthly... You an reach inside my mind if you want. You are the best mind Mage I know, and I don't exactly have a lot to resist with..." He shrugged and nodded. "That's it I think..."

"I..." She stared at Zephyr, now feeling even more betrayed. "Alri– Alright..." She lowered her head and her horn flashed, the ice beginning to melt slowly. "D- Don't touch it till it's down. A spell that size takes a while to cool down."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded]   In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 12:22 am

Sugary was confused to say the least. He knew this was Summer's mission and would likely go about it at her leisure and whim, but wasn't expecting her to go and do it herself in such a spontaneous and boisterous manner... until he felt the energies coming from the other room and her. Even if he had his eyes closed, her power flared and flowed heavily. He had assumed, that the reason she had left him and out of the room with the others was to keep him from being affected as well.

As a show of gratitude and loyalty, he turned his back against the door for now, slowly flared his own horn, and kept strict watch for anyone that might approach during this time as well as keep a reading on her lifeforce. If she were to become injured, he'd know right away. He'd also take it upon himself to enter as fast as possible and help retrieve the magical relic, but most of all, herself. He'd also make sure to rally those that were with him. "Alright, this is it! As soon as the light goes down, we go in, get what we need, and get out. No questions, no hesitation." Deep down, he hoped that none would be injured out of the others in the room... But was prepared to accept that outcome, even at its worst...
Back to top Go down
DerLampman

DerLampman

PostSubject: Re: In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded]   In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 8:37 am

"So much for finding out things. What now then, o glorious master of the investigative arts?" groaned Eye, annoyed with the findings that the papers gave them. She wasn't a fan of reading long things, and this proved too long for her taste.

"Drem, Eye. Drem. Knowledge is power, even when it seems like irrelevant knowledge. This map will help us immensely. See these circles? They're not all labeled. There is a large chance of us finding something important in one of them. And the tunnel mentioned... most likely holds something either valuable, dangerous, or both." Lampshade put his copied papers away, except for the map.

"So, what now? And stop talking in that weird language of yours that I don't know where you got."

"Nid. Zu'u laan wah tinvaak med daar. I think waiting here isn't going to pay off considering I already took up a bit of time copying. Let's go check out the spots - wait a second... " Using the last of the expensive pilfered pencil, Lampshade wrote a minute outline of their itinerary on a piece of paper and stuck it on the ceiling where it wasn't likely to be noticed.

"Some trail you're leaving - can't you at least make it visible?"

"Drem." Lampshade wrote another note, this time a more cryptic piece of writing, directly on the floor below it. It was slightly complex, but all it said was "look above" in essence. He was unsure if his companions had expertise in decryption, though having three magical allies told him that even if they weren't, it was possible they had arcane means to track him down or decipher what he meant. "Okay, let's go. They'll figure it out."
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded]   In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 3:23 pm

Blade groaned a bit as he heard about the anti-aerial part of the mare's spell. He really didn't have time for this. The longer they were dealing with this, the longer the others inside of the school could escape. Why was it so hard to get into a school of all places? Blade wracked his mind for another way past this stupid barrier when Zephyr spoke up.

The answer Isabella gave made his eye twitch a little from anger. He simply couldn't believe that all he had to do was have Zephyr ask the stupid mare. He let out a heavy sigh. The barrier would be going down like they needed and they could begin their search inside of the building. Blade looked over as the other guards recovered from their ordeal and how they were acting.

While he was all that great with speeches he could hopefully do it with his actions. But, he still had to give an order to tell them what to do. "Alright everypony! Break time is over!" He brought his voice as loud as he could to hide the awkwardness of giving orders to those more experienced than he was. "Once, the spell is down I want us to split into five groups. One patrolling the north, south, east, and west parts while we another one to go for reinforcements. If you do find one of the suspects do not directly engage as this mare has shown us," He gestured over to Isabella and the barrier she was in. "These ponies are exceptionally skilled in the magical arts and have a variety of abilities. You should either try to stall them or send word to another group." He paused for a moment to let that sink in for a moment. "Now group up." He said in hopes that this would go smoothly.
Back to top Go down
Chowatron

Chowatron

PostSubject: Re: In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded]   In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 8:17 pm

Mittere made a low grumbling noise from discomfort as the light subsided. Normally she would have taken the time and effort to open the door for the rest of the group, but felt she had larger problems. She stepped around the unconscious forms of several ponies as she approached the glass stand. The result of her spell would probably keep them blinded for hours, possibly a day or two after they woke up. Sugary should have been happy regardless, there were ways less painful to her to clear the room.

"G-got it," Ashen said, nodding. He was pretty sure that his use would be limited at best. 

"Aye aye, sir," Spring said in response to Sugary's rallying. 

"Getting better," Luna said, sounding what might have been quite pleased, but it was unclear. "Though I would still neglect to call it a proper apology. Your choice of friends also appears to be poorer than I remember it, I must decline your offer to surrender the moon. Flattery shall not move me on that point." She looked at One, he seemed most eager to get her to delve into his mind, possibly a trap. She did make a point to investigate that at some point. 

"Thank you," Zephyr said casually, as though she had just opened a door for him, technically, that was true. "I am sorry, but you've got to focus on your career if you want to get anywhere. I've got people who'd hate to see me fail." 

There was a little bit of fuss between the guards, each trying to avoid being partnered with a pony they didn't know or like. They organised who was doing what and going where rather quickly and began to move through the moment it was clear to. Anypony walking the halls that looked out of place was going to have a problem. 

"You want me stay here or go up ahead?" Zephyr asked Blade as he walked closer to the gate. "In case you haven't noticed, I have my way of getting beneficial results out of the mare. If you want me upfront I can understand too." 
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded]   In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 11:18 pm

"R- Ruthless..." Isabelle panted, the removal of such a complex spell having drained her significantly. "And cruel..." She wilted inside the barrier, smoke starting to curl off her skin. "So... Hot..."

One blinked, his eyes flashing purple momentarily. "Fine, I, Fearful Moon, of the house of Moon, sincerely apologise for the great harm that I inflicted upon you, Princess Luna of Equestria, when I failed to fulfil my oath to arrive on time or at all, for our marriage. I surrender my will to yours, as is the custom of the vampire, for this transgression, and repeat once again, that I am sincerely sorry for what transpired. Perhaps, if you would, you could take a look insi–" his voice cut out for a second, his eyes flickering back to red. "Ugh, you inspire such love in me... Take a look inside my mind, Princess." He chuckled and awaited her response.
Back to top Go down
DerLampman

DerLampman

PostSubject: Re: In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded]   In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 9:44 am

"You got us lost even with a map! Shade..." Eye grew impatient with the twisting and turning around corridors and stairs that led them nowhere. She slapped Lampshade's face with her wing and took the map from him. "I'm leading. We should look for the others first."

Lampshade simply shrugged and plucked off one of Eye's feathers when her wing hit him, silently placing himself behind her and letting her lead.

"...okay, let's check - should we go to security, or to administration?" she asked. Lampshade just grinned and tipped his head, gesturing that Eye was meant to lead. In response she growled in frustration and said, "Fine, administration first. They can handle security."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded]   In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 3:57 pm

Once Summer had finished with her spell, Sugary took no more than a few seconds to assess the hallway and make sure she was alright from outside, open the door and see what had happened, urge the others to come in on the double, close and lock the door once they were all in, tell Ashen to watch the door carefully for good measure, and move towards her while assessing what she had done to everyone in the room before he got in.

By the time he reached her side, he was grateful that she had not killed anyone nor caused permanent harm. "Madam Mittere, will you be alright...? And just say the word. I can try and cut the case open for you." He stood very close to her in the event she needed to lean on him for a brief respite if nothing else. He had more he wanted to tell her, but now was not the best time.
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded]   In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 5:40 pm

Blade sighed as the guards got into the groups without any trouble which saved Blade from trying to do so himself. The sight of the guards following his order so easily eased him a bit and it properly one of the few he would get for this day. He enjoyed the small moment before Zephyr came to talk to him and gave his fellow guard a concerned look.

He had seen how Zephyr and Isabelle acted around each other. There was something forming in between the two and while Blade did see how Zephyr could benefit in getting them more information, but he didn't want to risk Zephyr growing too fond of Isabelle.

Blade looked over at the mare with a cautious glance as she started to grow weak. He couldn't leave the other guards to deal with the suspects. Who knows what else they would get themselves into. "You take her into the shade and watch her after things in the school have been settled though I doubt she will be to answer why questions." He gave another glance to the ponies again still not sure if this was a good decision, but it was better than leaving the other guards to deal with the others. Finally, he turned to leave and follow the group that went into the nearest entrance, something he should have stated before hoof. And like most times he didn't have any words to give.
Back to top Go down
Chowatron

Chowatron

PostSubject: Re: In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded]   In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 7:32 pm

"I...shall be fine," Mittere replied, walking forward and putting her horn in contact with the case. It was not that leaning into Sugary would have been a bad decision, but it simply did not present itself as an option to her. "I take it there are no interruptions on the approach?" she said. She began to cut the casing slightly with magic, the close distance helped cut through. She gave up on that pretty quickly though and settled for something faster, freezing over the glass before rapidly heating it, causing the glass to collapse around the point she had cut into. "If you would like to make yourself useful," She nodded to where the case was, her breaths   noticeably deeper.  

"That is much better," Luna said with a nod. One was behaving strangely and seem intent on her looking into his mind. He could, of course, be a carrier, willing or not to any manner of things that could assail her mind. She held a confidence in herself though, she knew what she'd be looking out for. Her horn began to glow as she almost routinely pushed past the outer layers, pouring quickly over the contents. "Now, just what is it you want me to see?" she said, mostly to herself, but an answer would have been helpful too. 

"Order received," Zephyr said said to Blade, confirming he had been listening and cared about what his response was. He did of course, he really did. He made his way over to Isabelle, thinking for a second of how he was going to move the mare. "C'mon then, let's get you to somewhere cooler," he said as he lifted her up. "I'm not so bad now, am I? I could've left you there." He made a point to sound as though he was talking 

The intruders had mentioned research, so a group of guards were already making their way over to the place they knew was most densely populated by research staff at that point. The rearmost guard got the group to slow to give a chance for Blade to catch up. 

A different group of guards were on the move to check on administration, plenty of files that they could potentially have, though the exact what or why wasn't particularly clear in their mind at the moment. 
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded]   In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 6:45 am

Almost without intent, One's mind answered her question by grabbing her and dragging her deep inside. A fortress, all black stone and dark steel, rose up before Luna. It sat on a large mountain, imposing as it was isolated. From within the sound of a great thumping could be heard, and above the walls, a huge, pulsating mass of vines reached into the sky. The gates before her swung open silently, and a small, white filly rushed out. Shortly behind him was another, though her coat was of the darkest black. Together they grabbed Luna and dragged her inside. The white one smiled at her. "Oh goody, you're here. You can free our master."

The black one pouted as they lead her through a maze of corridors. "Does she have to? I like things the way they are."

They continued to squabble between themselves until they reached an even larger, more heavily fortified door than the entrance. Without waiting, they pushed Luna inside, the door slamming shut behind her.

Before her now stood that same mass of vines, only it was far thicker than one could have guessed from outside. At the edge of the pillar, wings and limbs wrapped in the vines, stood One, fur shining like a beacon. He looked up slowly, eyes glazed over. "L- Luna? H- how did you get here?"

Laughter, dark and filled with malice, echoed in the fortress. From behind the mass of vines strode another One, dressed in the Armour of the Night. He continued to laugh as he leant on his bound counterpart. "Luna, welcome to my humble abode. As you can see, the warlock did not do as good a job as he should. Whilst nothing should leave this chamber and reach the memories of One proper, sometimes the good in me struggles, and that causes huge influxes in my personality." He yawned and shrugged. "Not that it matters now. I can use you to seal him properly."

The bound One moaned softly. "What I fool I've been... I mistook love as a weakness, and hate as strength... I'm sorry Lulu. I'm sorry I couldn't make our wedding."

The other One chuckled. "Come dear Luna, lend me your strength, and seal this pathetic creature away for good." He gestured and the door barred itself. "It's not like you have much of a choice."

Isabelle coughed up smoke as he carried her, too weak to make conversation, barely able to keep herself on him.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded]   In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 11:29 pm

"No problems thus far, last I checked, Madam. But we need to leave on the double." Sugary kept things simple and straightforward. They were in a room full of incapacitated scholars, Summer seemed tired to him, and the relic they had been searching had finally been found. He looked at the relic briefly and then took out his red cape from the Inventory and wrapped the relic within it and placed it all in the Inventory again once it was done for safekeeping.

He turned about and addressed Summer and the others in the room. "Got it. Where to now? And Miss Spring, has there been any word from One at all? We could use all the help we can get." He was ready to follow Summer's instructions, but he was concerned that One had not once seemingly attempted to contact them, Isabelle was missing, and they had yet to meet up with Lampshade and Eagle Eye within the school. Only Diurnae remained a Wild Card thus far as he had gone ahead for a seemingly different task. "What could all the others possibly be up to!? We can't take too many risks as is."
Back to top Go down
DerLampman

DerLampman

PostSubject: Re: In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded]   In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 3:59 am

Eagle Eye was so occupied with leading Lampshade to the administration department that she was almost completely absorbed in the copied map. By the time they got near it, with only one last corner remaining, she said, "It should be right around - hey!"

Eye found herself yanked backwards, back behind the corner. It understandably irritated her, and she made no attempt at hiding it. "What are you doing?" she angrily whispered.

"You might want to put the map away - it doesn't help our lost image. At all. And the guys around the corner seem more 'guard' than 'maintenance staff'." Lampshade put his head down to the floor and slid it carefully to the side, stopping when his eyes were just past the corner.

"I see pretty tight defenses. None of them, as far as I can tell, are wearing anything to protect against sleeping gas though. Hey, Eye, get ready... I have one last bottle of bottled sleep. I still have some stuff for paralysis, fire, explosions, and that fancy impact gel, though I'm getting a bit short on paralysis." Lampshade gritted his teeth and gently removed the maintenance - pony outfit, assuming his old clothing in the process. The outfit he hid inside his things, and he donned his old hat, mask, umbrella, and a knife.

Carefully he extracted the sleeping gas and handed it to Eye, who nodded and immediately plucked out an arrow from her quiver and readied her bow. Lampshade cut off the arrowhead, and Eye put the glass bottle in its place instead. She took a deep breath and counted. "3... 2... 1..."

The arrow flew up, aimed straight at the ceiling above the guards that Lampshade saw. Upon impact, the arrowhead shattered, releasing its contents in a rather localized area. They were both sure that there were more guards elsewhere, so this would have be a delicate matter of timing.

"Check if they're down and out yet."
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded]   In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 4:50 pm

Blade slowed a bit as he finally caught up with the other guards and suddenly feeling rather awkward about things. He still thanked the guard who slowed the others down. Soon, he waited for the group to continue to their destination and wondered if the silence was good or bad. These ponies obviously had some unique abilities and that was something that worried Blade.

Luckily, he hadn't felt any magic in use, but he was never good in that field. Right now he could only pray that things went smoothly and be solved quickly.
Back to top Go down
Chowatron

Chowatron

PostSubject: Re: In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded]   In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 6:21 pm

Spring shook her head and shrugged her shoulders, signifying she hadn't heard anything. 

"No news is good news, right? Right?" Ashen asked, repeating himself unintentionally, her nervousness being handled rather well, but rather badly hidden.  

"Your advisement is needless Mr Market, I understand the timescale we are working on," Mittere said. "If Miss Tempest has performed her duty we should be free to leave. Ashen, unlock and open the door, everypony else should ready, though it is doubtful there is be anypony  hostile on the other side." She nodded for Ashen to go through with the order she had given. 

The guards moving through the corridors were almost there. The ones that had been initially guarding the gate knew where the intruders were heading and let the way to a very specific room. The door blade and the other guards began to open Slightly before slamming shut and a hard ramming of a bolt into a locked position could be heard. Ashen looked to Mittere and Sugary with a look that spoke more than words.  

The response to assault from an unknown position was rather naturally to disperse, but the airborne agent spread rather quickly, seeming to rather effectively incapacitate the group, save for one who was coughing rather violently, seeming to have trouble breathing.   

"This is as much my realm as it is yours," Luna stated. "You do not gain favour with me by coercing me down a single path." She seemed to ignore the bound One, maybe it was a lingering resentment or perhaps temporally induced apathy. Either way, her full attention was on the One that was more imposing and more threatening. "There is nothing to gain from imprisoning a pony in their own mind like this. Unless you would care to divine the situation, I think I shall rid of you soon." 
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded]   In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 10:55 pm

One chuckled. "Oh dear dear Luna. You think that even for one second you had a choice once you entered my mind? It's true this is your realm... But this is my mind. I am ancient, more than three times your elder." He gestured and chains exploded through the stone, wrapping themselves around her. "You will assist me, lest I tear your mind asunder and use your magic anyway. Which will it be?"

Isabelle moaned as Zephyr placed her in the shade. He eyelids fluttered and she stood slowly, wavering on her hooves. "Z- Zephyr... Traitor..." She bared her fangs weakly and collapsed.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded]   In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 2:08 am

(("Hurry!"))

Sugary looked to Ashen and understood fairly quickly what was happening, being fully aware of their circumstances. He nodded to Spring, but his expression under the helmet was one of annoyance. "So much for the warnings and scouting..."

He didn't say much else to anyone. Instead, he tried to urge Summer to follow him and peek out of a window carefully past the still incapacitated schoolmembers to see if there was any chance of an alternate and safe escape that didn't involve fighting through alert Royal Guards. If the coast wasn't clear, then he'd be forced to be Vanguard on the offensive as Summer's condition seemed somewhat strained.
Back to top Go down
DerLampman

DerLampman

PostSubject: Re: In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded]   In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 5:40 pm

"We have ten minutes at most - go and take anything we can use; information takes top priority. Go!" Lampshade rushed out the corner with his trademark coat all flapping behind him and obscuring a large portion of the hallway. Eye flew behind him, and quickly turned to the side, entering the room and heading straight for the nearest cabinet.

"Sorry about this, pal, but you're going to have to lie down for a bit... no hard feelings, okay?" Lampshade said as he stopped right in front of the last standing pony and brought down his umbrella - cane on said pony's head, putting him down on the floor.

"Remember to change clothes when we get out of here... we can't risk being recognized. If there's trouble I think we can just break through." He tucked the cane away for the moment and rummaged as well, as this was Administration and so he reasoned that there was more valuable information here than in the other offices. He came across more pencils and felt his fixation tendencies kick in. To sate the urge, he elected to take one away.

"Find anything important?" he asked Eye.

Eye responded by showing a bag filled with papers. "Not sure, can't really check now, can I? I didn't take things that looked blank, except if they had significant differences from other papers."

"Close enough I guess... let's scram before they find us here. Get us into the nearest isolated corner so we can change into something less conspicuous before we go look for the others."

Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded]   In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 3:48 am

Blade saw the place they were about to reach and saw the the door leading inside of it. At first it was closed, but it opened to show somepony on the other side for a brief moment before it was slammed shut. They were in the right place now. He looked at the othe guards and pointed to a smal section of the group to move on the left side of the door with the others being on the right while he stood in front of the door. Once, the guards reached where he wanted them to he covered himself with a few layers of his construct. He took a small breath and knocked on the door a few times. "Open up! It's the Royal Guard! We request that you open the door immediately so we can continue our search." He knew that the suspects were on the otherside of the door, but he didnt want to burst down the door. He could be wrong as well.
Back to top Go down
Chowatron

Chowatron

PostSubject: Re: In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded]   In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 7:21 am

Sugary would see through the window there were guards on the grounds, a group coincidentally going by in the small time he looked. They would likely not be in as high a concentration as the ones at the door, the ponies outside the door were being were being polite though. 

Ashen turned his head to look at Sugary, both his front hooves on the door, not like that meant much as he wasn't very confident and pretty weak for a stallion. He personally didn't know what to do at this point. He really wanted to open the door, but all the unconscious ponies certainly wouldn't reflect well. Mittere wasn't in any condition to clear another room with her little light trick, at least not to Sugary's working standards. Her mission was however worth making one stallion feel at little bad inside, as well as a few more not feeling anything, but she was being artificially limited. 

"I would find it amusing to see a shell of pony like you make a fool of themself trying to break me," Luna said confidently, making no effort to resist the chains as they bound her, seemingly aloof to her predicament. "Could you two just get along perchance?" She knew it was never as simple as that, things always had to escalate before they calmed down. 

"I don't seem to ever recall saying I was on your side. You were playing with me," Zephyr justified, not like he felt any particular need to. He sat down, taking a deep breath and enjoying the shade for himself. 
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded]   In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 7:46 am

The One in armour snarled. "Why would I want to get along with a creature such as he?"

For his part, the One in seemed to have calmed down, and now a knowing smile was on his lips. "Oh dear, she caught you out, didn't she?" He sighed. "Apart, neither of us are strong. In fact, we're quite weak. I surmise that you could hold her for a few moments at most, and you most definitely could not break her."

One 2 spun, still snarling, now advancing on his trapped counterpart. "You will shut your mouth!"

"No I bloody well won't. I've been letting you have your way for too long."

"Me have my way?!" He screamed, striking One 1 hard. "You are not in control!"

"And neither are you." One 1 smiled.

One 2 screamed and tore One 1 from the vines, pummeling him repeatedly.

Isabelle sniffed. "B- but..." She whimpers and sighs, laying her head down.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded]   In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 3:27 am

Sugary measured the circumstances before speaking to Mittere once more. "Listen, Madam... I can either try and teleport us 4 back to the hotel, or go outside and make way for us first if we need to go elsewhere. The problem with teleporting, is that the others won't know if we did so and we'll be split up further, uninformed, and lower in numbers again unless we meet with the others outside somehow unless one of you knows strong telepathy. But first, gonna buy us some time..."

He quickly moved over to the door and urged for Ashen to move out of the way as he took out a flask from his Inventory which contained Black Pepper. Using mild levitation and a low level Wind spell, he released all of the Pepper into the air to be carried out under the door and blown onto the group of guards outside. Following that, he flared up his horn cast a stronger spell and make a Mighty Barrier resistant to magic and physical might and touch to reinforce the door and part of the wall around it to keep others away on the other side temporarily. He then looked over to Mittere once more as he approached her. "Make your call now, what's my next command? Run, or fight and meet with the rest?"
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded]   In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 5:58 pm

Blade waited a brief moment as the other side of the door kept silence. He placed his hoof onto the knob of the door and let a small gooey construct to flow into the keyhole. Once, he had done so he now had a key to open the door if need be. He was about to slowly open the door as he gave a small shush to the other guards. But, then he felt something brush against his construct.

He looked down at his hoof and saw a small puff of dark smoke moved behind him and spread out to the guards on the side of doors. "Get back!" He ordered as he didn't know what this stuff was and it was better to be safe than sorry. Blade quickly moved himself away from the stuff though feeling his order was a few seconds too late. His key construct was pushed out after the barrier was put into place and fell onto the floor.

He shielded his eyes from the bright light that showed from the appearance of the barrier. His eyes adjusted shortly after the light though he still didn't look at it directly. Blade internally groaned as he saw it and due to how their most powerful spells normally ended up in the color of rainbows he guessed that this barrier was as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded]   In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded]
Page 3 of 34Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next