OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Chowatron

Chowatron

In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded]   In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 7:19 pm

Mittere touched down on the floor with an unusual ease for a unicorn, casting a rather simple breeze spell as she moved to Sugary's side. Everyone could benefit from a chance to cool down. "You are aware by now of what I have done to a guard that was of no threat and in my way. Would you care to try me in a much graver situation?" It was at that point Mittere pulled the alicorn card. Her wings shuffled under the robe before she levitated it off of her and slowly folded it onto Sugary's back before unfurling her wings. She didn't make any move to defend herself, her new sense of presence being enough in her mind. "It is a real goddess' responsibility to intervene in times of crisis. Those that attempt to defy are often not heard from again." Mittere was trying to appeal to the many misconceptions people had about alicorns, something she never would confess to be being good at. She knew she, and Celestia too, had a million mortal flaws under whatever they projected as their persona.   

Ashen scurried to somewhere out of the way and just tried to stay low and out of everypony's way under Spring's firm assurances everything was going to be fine.  They both planned to sit out unless the fight came to them, which they hoped it didn't. It was easy to talk about making big changes, but the reality was a little overwhelming with groups of trained combatants in your face. 

It took Luna a moment of hesitation before she actually began to speak. "I thought you should know, you were too harsh on yourself before. Just because I do not feel the same way as before, with a righteous founding for it, does not make you worth any less. It's not you, it's me, I do believe the cliché goes. That doesn't mean I do not wish you all the best. I really hope you find something, somepony. Some of the things I saw in you are still there. We can be friends as long as we both shall live." Luna had stepped closer as she spoke, wanting to get the look on Fearful's face to see if she had said the right thing. 

Zephyr noticed the moisture in Isabelle's eyes. When he was done he was going to have to ask. It wasn't something he'd done, right? He'd thrown chances with mares before, he really didn't have any idea on how to act, only that being himself didn't work too well.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded]   In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 6:44 am

Isabelle smiled at him, showing some teeth as she waited for him.

Fearful sighed, looking almost serene. "I see. Well, if that's how it is, I will not try to change your mind. I remember how stubborn you are. My love for you, will not fade Luna. And I would not want it to. No doubt Archimedes promised you something impossible, like eternity. Whilst my tupla is intelligent, sometimes he forgets his place, and that I am not truly immortal. I can only promise you as long as I live. However, as you have stated, your attraction to me has faded. I hope, that our friendship remains, and as a friend, I beg you to either tell me what has happened to your sister, or give me the moon."He glanced around. "As for me being less... well, as long as my mind is in theis pitiful state, I shall always be less than what I can be."
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded]   In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 12:44 pm

Blade's eyes widened as the remaining part of the blast was still coming to him. He was knocked back a few feet and skidded on the ground as his hooves made contact with the ground and in front of the guards that had started to finally gotten up. The guard was fine though his construct had been cracked from the blast, starting to repair itself as Blade added more energy He looked over at the prisoners start to move away from the fighting. His attention was brought to Mittere as she talked about her godly power, causing Blade to rolled his eyes.

He groaned as he looked at the other guards as the guards seemed to either have second thoughts about if they should just give up on the arrest while others awed at the new alicorn. Blade knew if the fight continued there would be no room to dodge without hacing a guard being struck. THe fact they were in an enclosed area he couldnt move around the two ponies or their attacks, especially if they teleported. "So, "Goddess" Mittere would you care if we left then?" He asked hoping to get to Zephyr and at least take Isabella with them. A few guards looked at him, wondering why he was mocking the alicorn.
Back to top Go down
DerLampman

DerLampman

PostSubject: Re: In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded]   In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 10:26 am

"I'm getting nothing out of this guy..." muttered Lampshade, slightly annoyed at the lack of information the guard had to share. It was getting tempting to simply abduct the guy, which felt more trouble than anything beneficial. Before he could get a chance to fixate on the idea, he pulled himself away with a long swig of water.

"Let me guess. You got nothing?" asked Eye, snapping out of her slack - jawed pose in the yard.

"Nope, nothing. Let's hit the sewers."

"Do we really have to..?"

"Not really, but you agreed to let me lead, so deal with it, lassie." Lampshade pushed his hat lower onto his head and led Eye to the nearest ponyhole they could find without ponies within line of sight.

"This is going to stink," groaned Eye as Lampshade opened the hole.

"Obviously," smirked Lampshade as he suddenly hugged Eye and jumped both of them in.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded]   In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 4:06 pm

The guards near Blade that had been knocked down might have had an easy time getting back up... if the mud weren't still forcibly holding them down their limbs by Sugary's magic almost like living quicksand. It was unlikely they would be helping Blade easily right away.

Sugary, meanwhile, urged for Spring and Ashen to move over to him and Summer quickly. Seeing Summer reveal herself, while it was a bit showy for his personal tastes under the circumstances, gave him some relief in knowing she was well and ready to keep going. It was a little odd, though not an unwelcome act, when she placed the robe he had gotten her neatly on his back as if this tense encounter had been casual. He did have to wonder plenty, however, if she realized that while making her grand proclamation she still had the Daisy he had given her earlier between her right ear and mane; A fact that made him smile a little under the armor and eased him up further, but he'd keep it to himself.

What relief he had been feeling bit by bit was gone once again as he snorted in frustration when Spring made her report at last. "... Acknowledged... If you could, please tell One that IF we meet again, I have a few words to give him about the meaning of teamwork and responsibility. Also, kindly let him know I intend to beat his ancient head to a pulp for each and every Royal Guard I had to face from his lack of forewarning if I don't shove my hoof up his ass first, and then he can talk to me about my whining..." He hoped whoever was coming would actually aid well. At the same time, he wondered what became of the others, particularly Isabelle as she had been guarding the front entrance.

Having said his peace to Spring so to speak, he'd address Blade and the guards fully. "I have a question myself. Do you know what happened to a Miss Isabelle, or anyone else that might have been part of our group?" It was a bit of a longshot, but he hoped to get an answer.
Back to top Go down
Chowatron

Chowatron

PostSubject: Re: In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded]   In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 9:44 pm

"Being out of my way would be more than enough. You may actually end up winning my favour instead of my ire. I would hate to have to do something to disincentivize you from proceeding to try and stop me," Mittere said, ear flicking slightly as she felt something behind it. Once she was reminded of that small part of her recent memory she felt good, that and the venting of his frustration. He seemed really annoyed, but even in his frustration he was still him in some same way that made her smile when she perhaps should not have been. Still as a gesture of good faith, Mittere made no effort to protect herself. 

Spring took a large amount of pleasure in passing on Sugary's message to one. She made sure to rely each word exactly as it was said. 

"We are all less than what we could be. We're all hiding behind reasons,  some more worthy than others, as to why we are not doing what we know we can and should," Luna said in a caring way before changing 
"Let us suppose for a second," The mention of Celestia seemed to put her on the defensive. She also was very adamant about keeping the moon under her control. There were enough things to deal with as it was, without something to cement her authority, keeping things together would be a lot harder. "That there is indeed, something wrong with my sister: what have you heard and from who exactly did you hear it?" Luna thought on her enemies, thinking which would try to launch such a passive attack on her rule. 

Zephyr threw back his head and shoulders, giving a sigh to the sky in a sort of thanks that he was done. He walked back to Isabelle, having expended a larger than normal amount of effort on his work. "Did something happen while I wasn't paying attention? You to be in an odd mood." 
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded]   In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 6:06 am

One chuckled. "My dear Luna. I partially raised you and your sister... I am well aware that burning the planet to a crisp is not the mare I remember. So tell me, what happened? I know you know something that you're not telling me... I think." He paused, listening to Sugary's response. He whistled, before grinning. Tell Mr Market he is most welcome to try. However, also inform him that as I am a tad older than he, I understand the value of teamwork slightly better than he does. You may also like to inform Mr Market that perhaps I also understand that maybe I had other, slightly more important things to do that may or may not have a greater impact than he realises.

Isabelle giggled and hugged him. "Long story short, my dad has returned to normal... news I have been waiting on for a very long time indeed."

Inside the school, doors wafted open and windows rattled as a shadow flitted forward, heading for Sugary's position.
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded]   In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 4:48 pm

Blade looked over at Sugary as he asked his question about Isabella. He also realized the mud that the stallion was still using to keep down on the guards, it becoming rather annoying now. "She tried to stop us at the gate, even managing to freeze the guards and the gate itself before I came. After our fight she got a broken noise by slamming into my construct when she was trying to attack me. She is also being watched over by a guard." He said as he thought about Zephyr, wondering if the guard hadn't been attacked by the other possible memebers of the group. "As for any other memebers of your group I have yet to meet up to this point."

He looked at the guards as he Mittere suggested they step aside, the way she said it for some reason angering him slightly. "Well, its going to be hard if that stallion keeps using the mud the way he is." He said as the guards managed to get up.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded]   In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 8:08 pm

While it was true that in a way he was part of the cause for keeping Blade and the others under pressure, Sugary was hesitant on simply letting them go when not long ago they had been persistently following them to detain them all, and possibly ruin their efforts in the process... So he flared his horn a bit and forced the mud near the entrapped guards to harden in some areas and become very solid and very sharp spikes that would extend dangerously close to their throats. "Stop moving!" he practically barked to them, though he really didn't want to endanger them as he leaned over to Summer's ear to whisper an idea. "... Madam, we might end up getting ambushed by the rest of the guards if we try to leave out the front door unless we teleport... We shouldn't risk waiting further on the others. Plus, I'm curious about the construct making guard joining us. You may command me to do otherwise, however..."

Having said what he intended to her, he stared at Blade square in the eyes and spoke to him in a normal voice. "I don't believe I got your name, but I recall you saying you'd be willing to face the princess if she were in the wrong... Surrender to us as a hostage, and you may find out for yourself if what we're doing is really the wrong thing to do or not..."

Eventually he'd feel a presence similar to the likes of One and Isabelle approaching. He scowled slightly, truly hoping that this newcomer wasn't more trouble or stress for him than what he already had and has to deal with. He was at the very least glad that Isabelle might be alright still despite the circumstances, but did worry what might happen to her later.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded]   In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 3:59 am

The door behind the group opened, and a mare, a short silver mane and light grey coat stepped inside. On her back was a katana, and her left leg was bound in rope. She walked past the struggling guards and bowed lowly to Sugary and Miterre. "Lord Market, Lady Miterre. I have come at the request of my lord Moon, who wishes for me to fight with you, and assist in your imminent retreat. What are your orders?"
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded]   In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 4:13 pm

Blade looked over at the guards behind him as the spikes grew and had a feeling that Sugary might kill them if they did anything, the looks from the guards that stood there frozen felt the same. The guards didnt move and looked over at one another along with sparing a few glances at the mud spikes. Blade was about to state his mind, but then Sugary continued to talk about what the guard had said earlier, something that he would make him do something that he hated.

The stallion looked over at Sugary wide eyes and obviously seemed to be surprised by the request. His eyes looked away from the stallion and onto the ground as he had to be a hostage. Giving a look at the guards he nodded. While, Sugary might not want to kill them the last thing Blade wanted was to push him.

Just as he was about to speak he noticed the mare coming into the room. Blade rolled his eyes as she spoke. "Ma'am you have wasted your time, breath, and energy. We are standing down and I'm becoming a hostage. But, I guess its the thought counts." He shurgged at it and felt his pride being healed a little.
Back to top Go down
Chowatron

Chowatron

PostSubject: Re: In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded]   In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 9:53 pm

"Your concerns are noted, Mr Market," Mittere replied, nodding at Sugary's idea. She was not sure how much she wished to have Blade with them, seeing as he was the one with the mouth, and the attitude as a whole that had rubbed her in all the  wrong spots, unlike Sugary the night before. 

"All that is required is that you stay stay close," Mittere replied to the new, somewhat late for the action,  yet just in time for the departure, mare. "That command also applies to our new prisoner. Mr Market, you may drop your spell." 

Spring once again relayed the message, rather enjoying her task of facilitating the argument between the two of them. Sugary's reaction of perhaps a twinge had a chance of Mittere's plans, as she had a destination in mind as she teleported the group. 

The group arrived in a building dedicated to public toilets that was in rather nice condition, despite the use one may except from an inner city area. Having studied the city in detail, Mittere was not surprised when the group reappeared not too far away from the school, since she wanted to keep her magical profile low, or at least not so abnormally high there would be more guards sent her way. 

Diurnae was waiting, idly sliding a bar of soap around one of the sink basins. He let it go as he straightened up to report to Mittere. "Done and done. If this were a shot in the dark, we hit the bullseye. One forbidden super spell ready for when the time comes." 

"That is my descendent, even though you do prefer the company of gentlecolts." Diurnae wasn't sure if his pride should be lifted or not by the comment, but the tone seemed to indicate joking praise. Damn, his grandmother was wired at times.  

"The only thing wrong with Celestia is that she cares too much," Luna asserted. She had said this to several other ponies, it had a slightly rehearsed feel in its delivery. "You seem to think she derives joy from this," she shook her head. "That is not the case at all." Luna did hope that she was satisfying One with what she was saying. Nopony needed to know the truth, it would all be over soon enough, if things went to plan that is.

"Okay then," Zephyr said, returning the hug. She seemed to be very happy, so he guessed he should  be. Unreliable parents pulling through was something he could relate to.  
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded]   In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 11:27 pm

The mare was unfased as they teleported, only smiling at Miterre. "Lady Mittere, I apologise, but I forget to introduce myself. My name is Gentle Rain, though I prefer to go by just Rain." She paused and looked at Diurnae. "Excuse me Lord, but did you say forbidden super spell?"

One paused for a moment, his eyes narrowing as he studied Luna. He sighed, rolled his eyes and hugged her. "I'll take your word for it. Just remember that you have a friend in me. You can tell me anything Luna."

Pulling back, he shook his head ruefully and tapped his hoof gently, dragging them out of his mind. As they reappeared in reality, a ball of white light surrounded One. There was a flash, and One was left standing there, apparently unchanged. However, now instead of an eight point star there was just a tao. Further, his eyes which had once been a hungry red, were now a cool, caring and gentle violet. He blinked several times, smiling at Luna.

Isabelle purred, hugging him happily. "So... could we go to a hotel room, or do we have to go to prison?"

Before Zephyr would get a chance to answer, a clear, extremely angry voice cut in. "And why would you be going to prison Princess?" Standing next to them, who hadn't been there a moment ago, was a hulking giant clad in purple crystalline armour, and a mare in what appeared to be an extremely provocative witch outfit. The stallion cocked his head. "Is this the... stallion you've decided to love?"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded]   In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 6:35 pm

Sugary regarded the new arrival, Gentle Rain, with a curious glance. The weapon she carried reminded him of his younger days back home and seeing few who would effectively wield Katanas, but other than that, he was relieved in that, while late, she had come to lend aid and they needed the extra help.

Once he got the prompt from Summer, and made sure Blade wasn't about to try anything suspicious, he let up on the spikes he had made and let the guards release themselves from what remained of the mud at their leisure.

After they had teleported and they had gotten the message from One, he was, under the armor, beginning to get genuinely angry and livid with him. His first act, aside from wondering where they were and what it was that Diurnae meant about a super spell -and the fact he was, deep down, glad to see another familiar face safe and sound-, he began to speak to Spring once more while keeping a constant gaze on Blade. "Miss Spring, thank you... If you could, please let that jerk know that he had better have solved our troubles should we meet again... He has no right to claim his actions are any more important than ours when we are busy as is trying to solve a crisis that could even claim his own life and that of everyone, and he most certainly has no right to claim to know the meaning of teamwork and responsibility more than I when he was supposed to do something simple and yet he left us to deal with his lack of warning and almost got others killed for it...!" He paused for a moment, stress beginning to get to him more than it should have. "... I'm neither his pawn nor his subordinate. He chose to join our group as I did, and all I asked for him to do was to keep watch which he didn't do to go off and do something else... I don't care how old he is, nor do I care what status he claims to have, I put my trust in him and he misused it without ever bothering to tell us what he intended to do... Nothing he ever does will justify putting the lives of innocents at risk for his own gain, no matter how short they may be compared to his or how few it involves... " He briefly looked over to Gentle Rain, barely wondering if she'd react to his venting, and then Summer after speaking, his message bearing in mind not just One, but her, and even Celestia to an extent at the end. He remained very quiet afterwards, simply trying to focus on them now being relatively safe and ready to move on...
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded]   In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 6:31 am

"My lord..." Rain said quietly. "Perhaps, perhaps you should both calm down. I cannot claim to understand the exact situation, however I do know that up until around ten minutes ago, Lord Moon was not himself. I also know that he, as he is now, would never betray those he claims as friends. Which leads me to one of two conclusions. Either, 1. He doesn't see you as friends... or 2. He met Luna again." Rain shrugged and smiled. "Regardless... I suggest we all calm down and head to the safe house."
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded]   In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 3:21 pm

The guards relax a little as the spikes went away from their necks and a few had already started to wipe off the mud on their faces. The rest looked over at Blade, wondering if they would also have to fight him as well, but soon the green guard vanished from sight. For a moment they just stood there confused for what to do and guessed that they should stop their search and head back to the gate.

Blade looked over at the other ponies as they appeared in their new location and felt Gentle was being a bit of a suck up. He obviously had questions about things, but he wasnt about to ask questions. The guard noticed Sugary, looking at him and let his construct fade away, tempted to put it back up when Sugary rose his voice, but was happy somepony else didnt like that vampony.

He felt his heart sink as he heard that Luna might have had already talked with One. It was going to be his way that he meet with Celestia and that opporunity was gone now. Blade groaned interally and looked a little frustrated. "I'm with vampony number three we should leave and...do something?" He said in an attempt to get his mind elsewhere as he trotted towards the exit.
Back to top Go down
Chowatron

Chowatron

PostSubject: Re: In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded]   In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 1:24 pm

Mittere was quick to put a firm magical grip on Blade's shoulder. "You are not to leave my sight," she ordered. "It would not please me very much if you went and forewarned all of your friends of where we are going to be." She quickly closed the distance between the two of them. She hoped Blade felt slightly uncomfortable around her, the best part being that if he was true to word at seeing what was really going on, he had no choice but  tolerate her. They were going to have so much fun together. 

Diurnae's shoulders sunk in slight relief. He was very grateful to Sugary for making such a scene to draw attention away from what he said. Even though he wasn't the target of his frustrations, he made a point to look away and try to ignore it. Another speech on responsibility was not what he needed. Mittere had given him several before, talking about what she was doing at his age, and how little he did. "I'm not very well informed about this, but I can't say I'm sure the defences you are giving to your Lord Moon are all that great," he said, addressing Rain. 

Spring actually giggled before relaying Sugary's message to One this time. Each reaction seemed to be building up to something and she wanted to see what. 

One's moment with Luna was cut short by the guard from before, this time in the cell bearing a blade to One's neck. A bit of magic on Luna's part steadily pushed the back. The guard couldn't say he wasn't disappointed but took the Princess's wishes to heart and backed away. "You do understand," Luna said. "That I can't let you free to rejoin with those you sided with. You are a danger to everypony, harming your own future too." 

"Maybe I am," Zephyr said, standing in front of the hulking stallion. He wondered why he had paused before being identifying him as a stallion, it was obvious that had offended him and brought on his current reaction. 
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded]   In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 9:20 pm

One paused, frowning. Perhaps Miss Spring you could inform Mr Market that I did in fact complete my mission, as I was a most invaluable guard and lookout. The lives of the innocent he says... See them as worthless, is what he clearly thinks I do. Once perhaps, I gave that impression, not now. I am sorry for what my corrupted self promised you, but now I move not for some petty cause, but for the good of ponykind. He faced Luna, shaking his head. "I do... But I can also not allow the world to burn to a crisp under an unyielding sun. I'm sorry Luna but I must go."

"Hmmm..." He leaned forward, staring at Zephyr through the thing vision slits. "You... Serve the Princess. And you wish to take our Princess to a prison as it were?"

Rain smiled. "True, it is not a good image that I paint of my lord, but it is an honest one. He has been lonely and broken, but he is himself. That is all that matters."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded]   In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 9:26 pm

Sugary would probably have halted Blade himself by now, but Summer seemed to have it covered well enough when she did so herself. He wasn't particularly comfortable with her getting so close to Blade in case he tried to pull a surprise attack, but at the same time, it was the best way to allow him to be trusted within their group as far as he was concerned. He'd be keeping a close eye on Blade, even if it meant literally breathing down on his neck to do so as he moved closer to them.

Along the way, he briefly snorted again in frustration at the mention of One from Gentle Rain, though he held no ill will towards her. "That's not exactly any more reassuring to me. It doesn't change the fact he messed up, and now he's doing something that might not be any better than what we're trying to do. What's to keep him from losing his mind again? And how would he meeting Luna be any better than anyone else meeting her!? The circumstances are the same unless something is done about the heatwave anyway...! But I digress... If he can come up with a solution, I welcome it. I will stick with my decision until the goal is met..."

He stared at Blade eye to eye from under the armor he wore aftear leaning his head down somewhat, partially glaring at him even before he spoke with a subdued tone of annoyance. "Guard... If you want to be trusted among us, walking ahead without warning is not the right way to go about it! Do you want me to remind you how you got to be here...!? Listen, pay close attention... How you see us might help later on with how the other Royal Guards could see us... But you have to cooperate! And I've yet to hear your name, lad..."

He then looked at Summer as he placed himself next to her. "*Sigh* Good grief... Ready to move, Madam." Stress might be making him feel somewhat weary, but there was still much to do, he thought. He didn't ask about the supposed super spell Diurnae mentioned under the assumption she would explain it herself instead.
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded]   In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 9:30 pm

Blade simply shrugged at Mittere, not really caring at the moment. While, her presence was something that he would like to be around though in his position he couldnt say anything about it now. That fact though could change if he tried anything. "As you my liege." His hoof spinning a few times rather close to Mittere in an attempt to get her to move away a little before he bowed. He also realized a quick construct from his motion could've put a spike in the mare's eye and he was a little happy that hadnt done that. If these ponies were right Mittere would be the only one with the solution, that's if Luna was also apart of the problem.

The stallion looked at Rain and wondered why she would even serve One, but stopped trying to think of it as he thought about why he still worked for Celestia. He looked over at Sugary and nodded, not trying to hide how much he didnt care at the moment. "You know I'm not all that important in the royal guard you know that? I'm Private, and barely anyone knows me outside of today. If a higher up sides goes against what I say the Guard is going to be against me."
Back to top Go down
Chowatron

Chowatron

PostSubject: Re: In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded]   In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 10:24 pm

"Perhaps, perhaps not. There should still be the information to let them make their own decisions," Mittere said to Blade, who seemed to have had a welcome attitude change. The bow was a little flowery, but a nice touch, especially given her recent claim of godhood. "It is with that in mind we will proceed to our next destination, keeping momentum we shall proceed to a specially chosen point of the outer palace area." She looked to and smiled slightly at Sugary. "We will depart now, unless anypony needs to relieve themselves while they are here?" 

Seeing things were beginning to boil down between the two anyway, Spring decided to end things there between Sugary and One. The fun of listening to the two had grown old surprisingly fast. 

"If I release you and you choose to  persist with whatever you plan on doing, when we meet again I hope there are no hard feelings between the two of us over what will follow," Luna said in warning, though she had an addendum planned. "I trust you not to hold back in that event, as I will not. Are you sure that you cannot be convinced to the side of reason?" She showed the open cell door, which the guard didn't like at all, as well as treading at a place by her side, which the guard had an equally negative viewpoint of. 

"Yeah...um, you see, you don't have the full story," Zeyhpr said without moving under the pony's glare. Could it even be a pony under that? They must have be damn hot, given he was dressed far lighter comparatively. "She attacked me and several of my associates, and while I hold no ill feelings, I think you can agree there are a slight few legal issues there." He was going to make another comment prefaced with the phrase 'given the current climate' but decided against pushing that far with such a terrible joke. 
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded]   In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 12:02 am

"Luna..." One stared at her longingly. "I cannot sit by. You know this. Would you have me stand down and watch the planet die?" He shook his head and smiled sadly. "You once told me that I wasn't a monster because monster's could never find love... But I am a monster Luna, the worst kind. I'm now a traitor to the Princesses I once served loyally." He leaned forward, kissing her hard on the lips. Pulling back, he walked to the cell door, smiling again. "I hope that it does not come to blows... But I will not hold back either... Though I will not kill you."

The stallion sighed. "As much as I wish to secure Isabelle... I do not wih to harm you." He seemed to have ignored what Zephyr had said about why she had to go to prison. The mare giggled and sauntered over to him.

"You're quite cute aren't you~?" She slid around his body, admiring him. "Instead of a prison you should take her to a hotel room~"

Rain paused and smiled gently. "They were to be married... A thousand odd years ago. As for his mind... We are working on that." She gave a toothy grin.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded]   In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 4:51 pm

Sugary looked over to Blade, though not with any glaring eyes, or any feelings of frustration towards him, but amusement at his overly formal gesture, though he had no immediate way of knowing if he was mocking Summer or not. He also had something to share with him regarding his reply about not being important to him. "I think you misunderstood me,... um... You still owe us your name, Guard... And what I meant is this: Aside from you, we are all here by choice. I don't expect you to get involved in dealing with you fellow Guardsmen directly without remorse, but I do expect you to speak honestly about us if you do. Really, that's all. You are not being brainwashed or mind controlled, so that shouldn't be hard to do."

Hearing Rain speak of One's apparent relationship with Luna soon after made him cringe on the inside. "Good grief! Set to be married!? And he's talking with her during this crisis...!? Things are either gonna be a little better, or even worse if their history is a shaky one..." He sighed, and truly hoped they were on decent terms. He knew previously from very close Second Hand experience how quickly one's emotions could go down south when meeting with someone they'd rather never see again after being in a formal relationship. He also thought her toothy grin was adorable, but that was neither here nor there.

He then looked to Summer, keeping his posture and alert as could be. "I'm still good. Ready to move." The thought of being unable to meet up with several of the other members of the group made him feel uneasy as he did not like being unable to hold account for the others, but it couldn't be helped. He just hoped those involved were faring well enough on their own now.
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded]   In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 7:32 pm

Blade nodded, still not sure how his opinion meant to his follow his guards. He looked over at Sugary as he told Mittere that he was ready to leave. Blade's eyes drifted over the stallion's armor and later his own before he remembered something the might things a little diffcult for them. The reinforcements should have been making their way to the gates right about now. They would porbably extend the search further from the school grounds which make two armored ponies heading away from the school drawing attention.

"Actually, you might not be. After, I subdued Isabelle then called for reinforcements and I'm sure some armored ponies are going to draw attention. So, we might want to ditch here or somewhere else." Blade was tempted suggest weapons, but had a feeling that Rain might object to discarding her katnana. "They should be able to take Isabelle into custody though I'm not sure if she could've left already."

The stallion paused for a moment. "Name's Blade Shield by the way." He added, feeling a little strange for helping out this group.
Back to top Go down
DerLampman

DerLampman

PostSubject: Re: In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded]   In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 6:29 am

[My Internet keeps disappearing. Sorry if I can't be quite as active, but I'll try anyway.]

"Ugh, this stinks... in so many different ways. Can't we just find a different way to explore below Canterlot - whatever's in here that's on the files anyway - without having to go through this stench?" Eye groaned, with both wings folded against her nose to no avail against the constant assault of murky sewers against her senses. She refused to take a step forward, eyeing the entrance they used longingly.

"Sure we can. Why don't we just pop on back up, look for Princess Celestia and ask, 'um, hey, we stole all this information from your workers, but it's a bit unclear so do you think you could just tell us what these things referring to stuff hidden below Canterlot are, and how we can get them? While we're at it, do you think you can make one of us an immortal alicorn?" Shade's words were mocking, though delivered without the slightest hint of irony in his voice, as if he were actually offering it as an option. The pilfered and heavily modified torch he got from Mittere's residence found itself in use again, as he lit it up, and saw that they were at a crossroads, with the sewers sprawling in four directions.

"Where to now then, sarcastic map - bearer?"

"Oh, that wasn't sarcastic, but this way," Shade declared, heading off to the northern sewers, unable to properly see the map in the dim light.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded]   In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded] - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded]
Page 6 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 34  Next