A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

Defenders of Equestria: Class A

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: Defenders of Equestria: Class A   Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:05 am

Sunshine shook hands with the hard of hearing Star. "Nice to meet you Star." He didn't respond to her first joking question, which probably meant he didn't hear it. "You can't hear a word I'm saying, can you?" She asked. Without waiting for a response, she continued. "Alright, I'll help ya, but it will cost you." She raised her hands as they dimly lit up and then put them next to Star's ears. "Alright, you might feel a tingling or warm sensation. That just means its working." She said as the light spread from her hands to Star's ears. "This is supposed to fix your hearing. Be impressed if it works." After a few seconds, she moved her hands away and they stopped glowing. "Ok, did it work? Can you hear? If so, hi, I'm Sunshine." She said, waving.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fimfiction.net/user/StrawberryGamer
Johnny Maker

PostSubject: Re: Defenders of Equestria: Class A   Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:17 am

Well, this was an interesting situation, and a very odd one. Looking over at Wild briefly Johnny noticed that the blue pegasus had seen him 'Talking' to a mare, something the giant of a stallion was sure Wild wouldn't let him hear the of any time soon. And to top it all off he'd been offered to eat her. Fruit that is, another thing Wild was sure to go on about. But for reasons of science the stallion figured he should take the offer. Would she feel pain when it was plucked? How would it taste? Would it technically be eating meat because it came from an animal? Was she even an animal? Those questions buzzed around in the stallion's head. That and he was kinda hungry. 
So, very slowly he reached out, wrapping a large hand around one of the fruits and with a slight jerk pulling it free of its stem. Bringing it up to his mouth the stallion took a small bite, tilting his head slightly as he chewed, analysing the flavour. It was nice, making him hum his approval as he ate some more. 'Never thought I'd be in a situation like this.' he pondered to himself as he resumed looking around the hall as he ate. So far, this social business hadn't gone so badly. He'd met someone willing to talk to him, a rarity especially with his hammer present, been able to actually speak and to top it all off he'd gotten a free snack out of it.

Darkfire turned his head and looked at Viridian with an even expression on his scaly face. “I do not care how you get it done, as long you get it done within a reasonable time… let’s say a week. If you can convince others to help you, go ahead, but I don’t want you sauntering off getting lunch while they do all the work. We had a student do that before in the early years of the school; had half his class painting the fence while he was off getting some sweets.” The dragon said evenly, so as to match his expression, but ending off with a slight nostalgic chuckle. Turning his gaze towards the panther, Darkfire frowned a little at Lanijai, the ridges that took place of his eyebrows lowering slightly in a disapproving manner.

“That’s if you can even kill a Grimm with a weapon you can’t use properly. I've seen many a hero fall because the weapons they choose to have, they focus more on looks, than practicality, or they take what they have been given without question. Some of the weapons they have are too complicated or too flashy. Something they couldn't get a grasp of using, and could only swing around in a fancy way or fail to swing around at all. A weapon should be something you feel in tune with, an extension of you, something that makes you whole on the battlefield. Something that works with your nature. Take those two for example," He said as he lifted a large hand and pointed one of his huge claws towards the figures of Johnny and Mango standing at the other end of the hall, but still very visible, including their weapons. "You have the big guy, and he has a big weapon. Something he can swing around and deal devastating blows with. He is not a nimble fighter who runs rings around his enemy, he is someone who would rely on brute strength to see him through a fight, and as such he needs a weapon that can do the same. Something that can withstand both his strength, and also a heavy blow. So, a Warhammer is a practical and useful weapon for him. Though word of advice; don’t take him as a dumb brute." The dragon finished his explanation of the stallion cryptically, his claw twitching to the side to point at the plant mare. 

"Next, you have what can very well be seen as the opposite. Someone who certainly uses a more defensive weapon, a shield. Why this is, is a little puzzling to work out, but if we look closely at her demeanour and seemingly friendly and caring nature, one could easily guess that she might have taken the vitally important role of a healer. The shield, therefore, is to cover her and her downed partner as she heals them, to protect them from those wishing to finish the job, or, to stop the injury happening in the first place by being by their side to guard them." Darkfire said this with approval in his voice, as he was pleased to see someone doing job sometimes seen as boring or not very important. He knew of students who thought a healer was just a waste of space, as you only needed one if you got hit. Of course, these arrogant thoughts were never, ever mentioned to the school nurses when their skills were needed. 
"I have a firm suspicion the shield is not the only thing she has however," He continued with the same tone "As it seems to be a thing these days to have multi-functional weaponry. So I'm sure she has something that will help her if she gets into a fight, which is inevitable if she is to become a Huntress. You see, you are dealing with a foe that is far more powerful than you seem to think they are. These are monsters that even I need to have a weapon to fight,"

At this, the large dragon's wing rustled slightly, as if he was moving it to dispel some cramp, but it did a very good job of drawing attention to the plating on the outer finger of his huge wings. Bladed, sharpened plating that shifted and flowed over itself at its bearer moved, the nasty looking curved claw over his wing claw clicking against the stage as his wing settled. at the far end of the stage Darkfire's tail then slowly coiled up, bringing the two metre long, double edged sword blade (complete with a guard that curved up towards the main blade) bolted onto the arrowhead end of his tail into clear view.  
"And I am the same size as most of them. You need every little advantage you can get when fighting the Grimm, and a good weapon is your main and sometimes only lifeline. In your case, like I said, I’d recommend blades.” 

With his lecture to the Panther given, Darkfire hoping he actually paid attention and that he wasn't the only one who did, the dragon turned to the earth pony beside him. “If they can’t handle me like this, then how are they going to handle the Grimm on the battlefield?” He asked evenly, but then chuckled deeply, a very rumbling, almost stormy sound. "But, I see your point, they will be dealing with enough at the moment without me breathing down their necks. I'm certain you have enough horrors planed for them this year without me adding to them." The dragon chuckled again and turned his head to continue watching over the meeting hall, waiting for the main event to begin. 

“I was just asking.” Grievern mumbled to himself as he watched the odd Pegasus fly off, a suspicions glint in his void like, hidden eyes. Why take a diversion just to end up in the same place as everyone else? Maybe it had been a simple mistake, stress, or maybe he was just having a look around. Whatever the case, the Griffon had been given reason to keep an eye on him. His attitude throughout the whole conversation had been off, and he suspected it was because the Pegasus had something against him. Something Grievern was tempted to try and find out. 

With a mental shrug he decided he'd had enough of flying, and closed his wings, reaching up to gently grip onto the brim of his hat as the Griffon started to plummet. As he fell, quickly gaining speed and passing the Pegasus, the bundle of feathers at the end of his tail snapped open, forming a fan of feathers which, along with slight movements of his folded wings, he used to control his fall, turning to face downward so he could see the ground coming up to greet him with a fatal hug. But, the earth was denied its affection for the day, at least for now, for just before he got within wincing distance the griffon shot open his wings and angled them to send him shooting horizontally across the ground at just above head hight for a very short distance. With a powerful forward beat of his wings Grievern stopped and fell to the pathway (Just inside the door) crouched, both knees bent and one hand held out slightly for balance, his tail flicking and the fan of feathers slowly folding up again. Slowly Grievern stood up, letting go of his hat and brushing off some dust on his shoulder before calmly stepping into the meeting hall and looking around. 
You had to hand it to him, he knew how to make an entrance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Defenders of Equestria: Class A   Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:55 am

Star raised an eyebrow at Sunshine, wondering what she was saying. When she put her hands near his ears, he almost backpedaled, but then he felt a strange warm tingly sensation. When she had taken her hands away from his ears, he had to shake his head a little, letting his ears flop around a bit. Then he heard all the sounds of students talking again. His eyes widened in surprise as he stared at the pegasus. "Wow....Never would have though I'd get my hearing back..." He gave a chuckle and smiled at Sunshine. "Yeah it worked. Nice to meet you Sunshine. Thank you very much for...fixing my hearing." He gave her a bow before straitening his posture and looking towards the stage. What a kind mare....Though he had do wonder what the mare had said when he was deaf. He had to take a guess and say he'd fine out someday...maybe even later.

The pegasus gave a yelp as Grievern passed him on his way to the meeting hall. He scratched the back of his head and watched as the griffin entered the meeting hall. He landed and walked over to the door, entering the room and moved away as fast as he could from the griffin. Which lead him oddly close to a plant mare and big red unicorn....He scooted a good enough distance away from the unicorn and looked onto the stage.

"I wouldn't say horrors, Darkfire. The Everfree Forest has many Grimms the students will have to deal with. But you do have a good point. If they can't face a dragon like you they shouldn't be fighting Grimm." The earth pony said to Darkfire, the ghost of a simile appearing on his face.

The earth pony walked walked up to the mic and cleared his throat to get all the students to quiet down. "You have all come here to apply your talents and seek knowledge, and when you graduate, you will devote the rest of your time to protecting this world. But when I look upon you now, I see you all lack experience, and you all should take the initiative to seek knowledge here at Beacon." The pony moved off to the side to let the unicorn speak a word or two.

“You will all gather in the ballroom tonight. Tomorrow your initiation begins. Be prepared and be ready. You are all dismissed.” The unicorn said before following the earth pony off the stage and out of the room.

Night fell on Equestria, and all the new hunters and huntress were gathered at the ballroom. Sleeping bags littered the ground, some having obvious signs of other ponies sleeping in them. Some were still talking to each other while a few other stallions were stretching before they were going to head to bed themselves.

Off near one of the windows, Star stood looking out and up to the skies. He no longer wore his sunglasses or armor and his eyes could now be seen as teal. Something most thestrals didn't have. He stood just staring at the stars with a smile on his face. Each star could tell a story...all he needed to do was listen to them. He gave him a chuckle to himself and stretched his wings a little.

In a different corner of the ballroom, the pegasus Grievern had been talking sat, laying his back against the wall. His bag laid on the sleeping bag that was closest to him.  His desperado hat laid over his face and his arms were crossed over his chest. If one didn't look closely, they would have though he was asleep. He was in fact not. He was more or less doing something under his hat that couldn't be seen by a normal pony.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Defenders of Equestria: Class A   Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:40 pm

Mango had not even reacted as Johnny plucked the mango from her mane, smiling approvingly at him. Her stance shifted to a more defensive one as she saw the dragon point towards Johnny and her, expression guarded, careful. "Never liked dragons...fire..." She listened to the earth pony and unicorn who spoke to them all, them mumbled something. "Hope they don't expect me to do anything that involved brute force...I'm barely past sapling age." She joked.

Later, in the ballroom, Mango was curled up in a corner, sitting on her sleeping bag, silent, but holding her sword across her lap, polishing it gently. She mumbled to herself, her gloves on the floor beside her, as were her boots. A small, dim, light green light floated above her head, barely letting her see, and not very visible to any further than ten feet from her. Her expression was caring of the blade, and somewhat motherly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Johnny Maker

PostSubject: Re: Defenders of Equestria: Class A   Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:06 am

Off somewhere in another corner, just opposite of Mango) an odd sight had been... Constructed. A huge mass of pillows, taken from the storage so no one was missing out on any comfort, piled up. But in a very specific way, like brickwork, forming this igloo like construct that came up to just above waist height on a pony. Placing the finishing touch onto the little fort was the huge, figure of Johnny, carefully and gently placing a blanket over the top to give himself a door. With a satisfied nod at his handiwork the large stallion, who at this moment was dressed in plaid pyjamas various shades of deep red with a few bits of blue thrown into the mix, got down onto his knees and crawled inside, the blanket swinging shut behind him as he disappeared. This all seemed a bit over the top really for one night, but Johnny wanted his privacy, and he'd be damned if he wasn't going to get it. He was so adamant about getting this privacy that he had kept his hammer with him, off to the side inside his little fort, just in case anyone decided to be a smartass/jerk. 
With a small sigh the stallion got into his sleeping bag, put on a small pair of glasses, lent back against his designated sleeping pillows (A ledge built jutting out of the wall) and got out a book to get some light reading in on Dust Reactors. 

In a significantly more social situation Grievern was off to the side with his back to a wall, having seemingly settled down for the night. He was sitting on his sleeping bag, which was folded up into a square, cross-legged. His void like eyes were shut, and his wings were wrapped loosely around him, his tail coiled round to rest in front of him. He looked totally asleep, even though he was sitting bold upright in black pyjamas and a black, long, dressing gown that spread out around him like spilled ink, with his head slightly bowed. The only indication of life in the statue still griffon was the slight rise and fall of his chest, and the slow side to side movement of his tail.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DualThrone
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Defenders of Equestria: Class A   Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:31 am

Viridian had honestly never seen anything like it. Amidst the humdrum of ordinary students doing ordinary things, on the right hand she had the most gigantic engineer she'd ever seen hiding inside a meticulously-constructed pillow bunker to be by himself and on the left, the devilishly handsome raven-griffon she'd come across earlier--Grievern, if she remembered right--was in a state of profound meditation and radiating a tranquil stillness like a field of energy. The roiling mass of other students were, frankly, entirely uninteresting to her, mostly because she couldn't see any sign of the prosthesis prodigy she'd met earlier, and not noticing her marefriend in a crowd (or anywhere else for that matter) was a feat of divine power beyond the comprehension of ordinary mortals.

She tucked the pillow of her assigned sleeping roll under one arm, the sleeping roll under another, and balanced a stack of books atop her head with nary a sign of them even shifting as she looked back and forth between the two bastions of different forms of stillness and peace. Finally, she walks over to where Grievern is meditating and quietly lays her things out on the floor a polite distance from him. She then tips her head and causes the stack of books to fall soundlessly onto the pillow, whereupon she seats herself on the ground and begins to page quietly through one of the books while the statuesque griffon immersed himself in nirvana.

If Grievern (or anyone else) was to look at her for any length of time, the fact that a blade and knife collection of disturbing size was placed neatly in a series of sheathes she'd sewn into the lining would be hard to miss. Also hard to miss would be the fact that under the robe, she wore just enough to qualify as not-naked, clad in only some gym shorts and a sports bra, both of which emphasized that she was a remarkably trim-looking mare for someone who seemed more like a shut-in scholar than a warrior.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Defenders of Equestria: Class A   Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:21 pm

Johnny's pillow fort soon got a slight fault as a pillow was knocked off by a falling book; the book was adorned on the cover with illustrations of gears and the types of silver, vial adorned machinery that was typically used to manufacture and contain Dust. The cover was written in a blocky font and read "Dust: Uses In Weaponry, Maintenance and Convenience".

"Sorry!" Bronze Gasket dropped down from the ceiling next to her book with a sheepish grin at Johnny as she picked her book up and gently placed Johnny's pillow back in place before giving a great flap of her wings and taking off back towards the ceiling; the mare's place of rest quickly became obvious as they saw Bronze had procured a small mattress from somewhere and impaled it on two of the chandelier's points to make an improvised bed. Her rucksack and shield were both dangling from straps and Bronze herself soon dangled, hanging upside down and reading her book this way.

Despite the fact she was only apparently wearing her white t shirt and a pair of brown slacks, Bronze's shirt stayed down as if she were standing the right way up. The thestral apparently thought nothing of this blatant physics defying, at least until a thick leather tome was thrown and hit her in the head. Bronze was thrown off her balance and fell, crashing down into Johnny's pillow fort with a thud.

Across the room Lanijai returned from wherever he had gone; the panther had first tried to sleep outside but had been informed by the staff they couldn't allow him to do that for safety reasons and then he had to be reminded that clothing was NOT optional when it came to the sleeping quarters.

Initial hiccups aside the panther was settling in quite well; he had helped himself to some of the books in Beacon's library and was currently engrossed in a Daring Do novel, sitting besides Star Sentinel's sleeping bag on his own bag; he had borrowed Star's Nightseeker sword to examine it and test the balance but had laid it back in it's sheathe now.

His ears twitched when Bronze fell and he turned around to get the full picture. "Hey, what was that for?!" He yelled, leaping to his feet and growling at the stallion who had thrown it, a smug looking maroon earth pony in grey armor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ocroleplay.forumotion.co.uk
Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Defenders of Equestria: Class A   Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:15 pm

Wild Card at this time had positioned his sleeping roll as close to the igloo of pillows as possible without entering the even larger personal bubble that Johnny seemingly had. Also, this was one of the only times where ponies would witness Wild without his suit on, his hat being placed next to him to keep it safe. Instead, Wild was wearing black pyjama shorts with a white shirt to match, at the bottom right corner of the shirt were small symbols of the four suits in cards.

He was just packing away a successful game against a few other students, a game that earned him a grand total of 84 bits, as he saw a distant glint of metal. He glanced in the direction of the glint but noticed it was one of weaponry other than one of money. He had been around both long enough to know how one shines differently to the other, and as it was not currency he decided not to pursue it. "Credit is useful for some things I suppose. I swear, we must be part magpie with him around." He spoke quietly to himself, finally putting all the cards into his hat and then sitting back. "Oh... there's a thestral up there. I think it's Bronze." He commented when he looked up. "Never mind that, how are her clothes staying like that? And shouldn't her boobs be obeying gravity too?"

Wild watched the book fall on to Johnny's pillow igloo, followed after by Bronze. "Very blunt and straight to the point. Will you ever change." "Only when you least expect it." He waited for the thestral to take her position back on the ceiling before continuing on. "Thank goodness she's wearing trousers though, and not something like a night-dress." "What do you mean, 'thank goodness'?" Wild asked himself. Then he witnessed the thrown book meet the thestral, and then the thestral meet the igloo, thus meeting Johnny. "Ouch... I heard the book hit her, it did not sound good." "Nor did Bronze hitting the igloo. None of that sounded good, Cheshire." He said to himself, standing up and looking around for the perpetrator, finding the smug looking pony and simply pointing to him with one hand, knowledgeable that Johnny would probably want to deal with the pony in one way or another.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: Defenders of Equestria: Class A   Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:57 pm

Sunshine walked around with her sleeping roll under one arm and a cookie in the other. Where she got the cookie, no one knows. It was there though, and soon it wasn't, devoured before anyone noticed. Of course, that cookie was replaced by another. And another. She had a whole bag of cookies in her sleeping roll. Again, where she obtained the sweet treats was a complete enigma. It would be better for anyone to not question it, lest they lose half their brain cells.

The yellow mare had also changed from her maid dress into something she considered more appropriate for sleepwear. She wore a black and white loose fitting top that did not go all the way down to her waist, just stopping short. It was decorated in the same frills her other outfit had. She also wore a knee-length skirt, also decorated in the frills. Lastly, she wore black thigh-high stockings with black slippers. It was really all she had for sleepwear, since she didn't have that many clothes in the first place.

She had just wandered around, looking for a good place to crash for the night, when she noticed Star by the window. Curiously, she wandered over to him. She stood beside him. "Hi again. It's Sunshine again. You can call me Sunny though." She saw he was looking up at the sky. "Doing a little stargazing?" She asked, looking up at the stars as well. "Looks like a nice night tonight. Shame we're all spending it inside. I'd like to camp out there, but I digress."
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Defenders of Equestria: Class A   Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:50 pm

"Hmm?" Star turned away from the skies and looked behind him at Sunshine with a raised eyebrow. His eyes looked over her for a moment before blushing a little when he realized he was focusing a little more on her...erm...chest region. Look up, look up, look up!! He mentally screamed at himself to look towards her face, but instead he turned elsewhere, giving a slight cough. "Right...Sunny...I was indeed doing a little...stargazing..." His eyes wandered to look around the room for a moment.

Lanijai looking at his sword, but putting it back. A thestral mare letting a book fall on a...pillow fort? How odd... Other ponies sitting around more or less. Nothing was gonna ha-...He winced when he was the thestral mare get hit with the book and fall onto the pillow fort. He looked around to see who threw the book and saw the maroon earth pony. Grr...More like moron. He quickly walked over to his stuff and grabbed his right hand gauntlet.

"I'll be right back Miss. Sunshine." He said to Sunny before walking over to Lanijai and the earth pony. He tapped the earth pony's shoulder with his left hand to get his attention. And when he did, he clenched his right hand into a fist, rearing back and punching the stallion in the face. Sure it was a bit...rash, but this pony had gone to far as to throw a book at someone who's hanging upside down.

At the corner of his eyes, he swore he saw that blue pegasus from earlier pointing in the direction of him, Lanijai, and the maroon pony. He turned his head a wondered why he was pointing for. He looked at the, now collapsed, pillow fort and saw that...tall unicorn from before...That stallion scared away those three that were picking on the thestral mare....didn't he? Wait...Picking on the thestral... His eyes widened as he realized what the pegasus was pointing to and quickly, very quickly, stepped away from the earth pony.

The tan pegasus lifted his hat and moved it back on top of his head and looked at was the commotion was. He looked through aviator goggles at the maroon earth pony who just got punched by a thestral. He tilted his head to the side and wondered what had happened. He took off his goggles and rested them over his eyes but below the rim of his hat. He decided to stay back and see how this all turned out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Johnny Maker

PostSubject: Re: Defenders of Equestria: Class A   Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:45 am

When the book knocked a pillow out of place Johnny had simply rolled his eyes slightly, just glad the mare was kind enough to say sorry and put it back. So he got back to his reading, having gotten up to a delightful chapter on what would happen if a Dust Reactor blew up, and how many miles of land would be destroyed. He was pleased no one had wrecked his nicely made pillow fort. It was lovely in there. Nice and quiet, peaceful, and most importantly, away from everyone else. 
But as he was thinking that Sod's Law had to rear its unwanted head, and the very same mare that had seemingly accidentally dropped a book on his little fort had now dropped herself. The roof caved in and buried them both, only a knee high ring left standing. As he laid there with this mare on top of him (For there really wasn't any other place she could have landed, and to add to it her metal arm had hit his thigh) the stallion could feel his anger rising, through he was trying to suppress it. 
However, when he heard Wild commenting on a book hitting Bronze, who he now noticed was the mare on his lap (Having not gotten a good look before with the fact pillows everywhere) and Lanijai's shout, well, he put two and two together and got angry. 
Someone had thrown a book at this nice, quirky mare, and had made her fall and wreck his pillow fort, which had taken about half an hour to make. He could understand if this was just a simple accident. Shit happens. But this sounded like a malicious act, and he was not involved in it. And bad news for the poor bastard who had thrown the book, Johnny was now not in a good mood. 

He snapped. His anger fuelled the Red Beast, who broke the chain holding it back, and now hell was about to descend on someone's ass. Pushing Bronze to the side, surprisingly gently for his enraged state, the stallion grabbed his hammer and stood up.

From outside the pillow fort, it looked like an explosion had gone off. Pillows flew everywhere and in there place stood what honestly looked like the god of war. His normally soft, kind eyes burned with an icy fire, the hand holding huge hammer was clenched firmly, the other flexing like it wanted to wrap around a neck and squeeze. Now, it had been a little warm in the fort, and so Johnny had taken his shirt off, and right now he didn't care that he was half naked, and that everyone could see his body. And quite frankly it was terrifying. A set of chest and ab muscles so toned and firm it looked like you could grind meat on them, and arms that looked like they were carved out of rock. All that and his deep red skin and he really did look like a thing out of hell. 

"Who Did That!?

This terrifying monster bellowed, voice carrying through the whole ballroom with ease. Deep, angry, and with an almost dragon like growl to it, this shout was sure to either get attention, make people need clean pants or both. Glancing at Wild pointing out the victim Johnny set off in that direction with a growly grunt, like a bull snorting just before a charge. As he walked he actually made a thumping sound with his feet, his footsteps that heavy and firm. Marching up to the recently punched earth pony Johnny bent down and grabbed him by the front of his shirt with his left hand, lifting the stallion into the air like he was a sack of potatoes. Bringing the maroon stallion up to his head height Johnny turned his body to show the wreck of his fort, Bronze just visible in the mess, and pointed to it with his hammer, the curved blade pointing upwards and glinting hungrily for some action "Is this meant to be humorous?" He growled, his voice dangerously deep and calm "Do you think you can just disrespect people like that and expect no repercussions?" He turned to face the stallion full on again, holding his hammer upright by his side, bringing the domed end to the ground with a loud thud. "Do you find watching others fall large distances to be amusing? Well, lets see how you like it." And with that Johnny threw the stallion up into the air. Turns out he could trust him far enough to get to the ceiling. As the stallion fell back down Johnny pulled his fist back, and when the earth pony was in line with him, punched forward, hitting the stallion in the stomach and making him fold around his fist. This also happened to send him straight into the pile of pillows Johnny had gotten his from, making another explosion of pillows. With a growly hum the giant started to march toward the stallion once again, slowly, like a predator going in for the kill. 

Grievern, through all of this, only opened and eye to watch. This was not his business, and it seemed to be being handled by the giant. So, the griffin closed his eye again, returning to his meditation, letting the anger radiating out of Johnny flow over his head unaffected.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Defenders of Equestria: Class A   Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:30 pm

Bronze stumbled up to her feet from under the fort of pillows. Right away the impact from the fall and the book was obvious, Bronze's left eye was already swelling up and they could see a nasty gash on her right cheek that was bleeding painfully; the red tinge on her arm confirmed that she had hit herself on her mechanical arm and cut her cheek open.

"Hey, the buck?!" The stallion shouted at Johnny as he jumped back to his feet and stomped up to Johnny; Johnny was a good foot taller but the earth pony was built powerfully, one of his arms being one and a half of Johnny's.

The earth pony's friends started forward, a scrawny pegasus in particular, before the pegasus leapt into his friends arms and all free of them fell to the floor in a heap as the wall next to them cracked and a crater punched itself into the marble.

"Don't get up." Lanijai's voice was a bit more obvious with the bloodlust than Johnny's but even without that the smoking barrel spoke for him, as Star's Nightseeker was pointed inches from the three ponies in it's rifle form, Lanijai's own hammer in his other hand.

The Earth pony looked slightly put off but only for a moment as he shoved Star back, thought about doing it to Johnny and thought better of it. "Look, let's just take a sensible outlook; she's a thestral, therefore all I did was throw a book at an animal, and it's the animal's fault for being too dumb to get out of the way, even dogs know to do that. As for the arm, well it's not my fault she's a cripple, maybe if she had just been more careful she wouldn't have needed a metal arm and so couldn't have fallen on it?"

He smirked up at Johnny. "Now do you and me both a favor pal, go clean up those pillows of yours before you put them back; she might've put diseases on them." With that he spat on Johnny's shoes and turned around to go back to his friends. "Someone muzzle that thing." He added with a nod at Lanijai.

Up on the balcony they could see somebody watching over in the shadows, but they were either a teacher in shock or a student just trying to stay out of trouble, as they did nothing but stand on the balcony just out of the light.

Bronze looked like she wasn't sure whether to cry or rip the Earth pony limb from limb. In the end she just held her breath, almost certainly counting to ten in her head, then let her breath out and began trying to put the pillows back into a fort.
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: Defenders of Equestria: Class A   Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:02 pm

Sunshine watched the events occur with a quietly building frustration. She didn't like the fact that that pony was being bullied, but didn't feel it was her fight. She was about to leave and find a teacher to tell, but then the stallion made that comment about being a cripple, and something clicked inside. Images briefly flashed inside her head of her fillyhood and the bullies she had to put up with. Not much, but enough. Her right wing-her mechanical wing-twitched angrily as she snapped inside. The now angry mare marched right up to them. "Oh, you think it's funny to make fun of those whose lives have been made harder because of an accident, huh? Make one more cripple comment and I will PERSONALLY show you what we're capable of!" She shouted at the stallion. Of course, it was only slightly harder to take someone in that outfit seriously, but the fire in her blue eyes was enough.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Defenders of Equestria: Class A   Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:00 pm

Wild Card watched in silence as a thestral punched the Earth Pony he was pointing at, followed by Johnny's shout that would make entire armies turn to run away and mountains tremble because of the volume and strength the shout had. All the while he has a calm expression on his face, lowering his arm as he watched the Earth Pony flying - something he couldn't help chuckle at thanks to Cheshire - and then proceeding to make acquaintances with a pile of pillows. "A bit of poetic justice right there." "Poetic what?" "Well, the earth pony made Bronze fall into a pile of pillows, and now the earth pony himself has been thrown into a pile of pillows." "Oh... So, the earth pony going through a 'what you give is what you get' kind of thing is poetic justice?" "Pretty much." He conversed with himself, watching the rising hubbub with interest and as usual, slight fear due to Johnny, because even though they were friends and have been for a long time, you couldn't not be afraid of him when he was in this state of mind.

"Now what about her? I'd like to give her something and get something back, if you know what I mean." "I expected better of you... why did I expect better of you?" Wild then whispered quietly to himself, looking at the yellow pegasus walking towards the earth pony and shouting. Only then did he notice her mechanical wing when she mentioned 'cripples', and instead of watching the continuing drama happening at the side of the room, one actor of which had nearly shot someone by the sound of it, Wild turned and walked towards the injured thestral mare, the sounds behind him of a gunshot and shouting bringing back memories of the night life in the cities, oh what fun times he had. "Bronze? You okay?" He asked with a concerned tone, stepping just outside what used to be Johnny's pillow fort. "Don't struggle to rebuild it, Johnny'll do that when he needs to. For now though, you should probably have a lie down." "Oh, want me to get your stuff from the ceiling?" Wild asked, looking up at the mattress, rucksack and shield hanging from the chandelier. "Not sure about the mattress, but we can always fetch you a spare bedroll." He suggested, wanting to be helpful in some way other than the one most others chose, which was to hit the bully.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Defenders of Equestria: Class A   Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:04 am

Star jumped a little at Johnny's yelling. He made a quick note not to anger the big unicorn with the scary hammer and glared at the earth pony. He jumped again at the sound of his weapon being fired. Looking over to where the shot was fired, he saw Lanijai holding Nightseeker and his own hammer. Okay...Hope he doesn't hurt himself with my weapon. He though before turning back to the earth pony, who had just shoved him, making him stumble backwards a little. He listened to what the stallion had to say about thestrals and he couldn't help but grind his teeth. Throwing a book at an animal he says! Oh how much I want to beat the living crap out of him right now. He thought to himself, his anger only growing the more this pony talked.

He looked at Sunshine who now was saying something to the earth pony about being crippled. Star looked at her wing and finally noticed what she was talking about. Okay. Now he had half a mind to not beat him up and instead let Sunshine do it. This problem was not his concern, yet he was her and he wanted to beat him so much for his comment about thestrals being animals. Dumb animals...

Then the stallion went too far with his comment about muzzling Lanijai. Star's anger and patience snapped at that moment. He walked over to Lanijai and took back his assault rifle. He pointed it at the maroon earth pony and squeezed the trigger. But at the last moment, he pointed it down at the ground in front of the maroon pony. The floor taking the full impact of the shot and creating a small crater where it hit.

He looked straight at the earth pony with a look of pure anger and a little bit of sadness. "I hate ponies like you. Ponies who think thestrals are different from other ponies. Well let me enlighten you, you little fucker. If you take away the different wings, ears, and eyes, we are the same as any other pony. Now if I see you treating a thestral the way you treated her," He pointed a finger at Bronze who was now rebuilding Johnny's pillow fort, or trying to. "Then I will personally shove my gun down your fucking throat and pull the trigger!" A though crossed his anger filled mind, Why was he doing this? What did he gain?

The tan pegasus with the aviator goggles off near a corner of the room was now just smiling silly. He gave a chuckle at the thestral stallion firing near the maroon earth pony. Bullies. Ah bet they never learn. He though as an earth pony in gold armor sat down net to him. The same earth pony who got his ass handed to him by Viridian. "Ya better not cause any trouble. Ya already got yer ass handed to ya by a mare. Haha." He spoke quietly to the earth pony.

He looked up at the balcony for a moment, wondering who it was up there. If it was a teacher, oh that thestral and unicorn was in so much trouble. And that maroon earth pony too. If it was a student...well good for 'em. They're keeping out of trouble. For now, he stayed back and waited for what was to happen next to the moron earth pony.

Last edited by Star Sentinel on Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Defenders of Equestria: Class A   Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:31 am

Mango had, before any of this happened, put away her blade, extinguished the light, and lain down, passing out seconds before Johnny shouted, but remaining so, snoring softly, oblivious to everything. Her mind calm, blank, and already dreaming of a serene forest, the complete opposite of what was going on in reality. She was all snuggled up in her sleeping bag, expression calm and happy.

Over near the door to the ballroom, a tall, thin seapony mare was sitting, only a pillow beside her. Her scales were dark purple, with bright purple dappling along her forearms and hands, even a little below her knees, though that was hidden by her boots, and then there was her fish tail, also dark purple, and also dappled at the end with bright purple. Her mane was long and bright purple, spilling over her shoulders, half her face hidden, only one of her bright purple eyes were visible. She was wearing a skirt, fishnet stockings, knee-high boots, finger-less gloves with lacey wristbands, a simple, thinly vertically striped short sleeve button-up shirt, all giving her a steampunk style. A large metal backpack-like mass of metal, complete with a thick leather harness, made of bronze, of course, and the backpack was filled with water, with a hatch on top to refill it. Tubes extend out the sides to connect to thick bracer-like cylinders around her forearms, also full of water, with valves to release the water when needed. Around her neck, snugly against it, was a plexi-glass and metal tube filled with water, open around her gills, letting the water flow through them, allowing her to breath easier.

But other than that, lessening the steampunk effect, were her metallic golden shades, and her large, turtle-shell shaped headphones, which were booming music into her head, her head bobbing with the beat, rendering her deaf to all around her, but the sound did not travel away from her, the headphones being noise-cancelling, only the subtle vibrating around her, as if she were showing off her Semblance, though that was nowhere near what her semblance was, but was merely the sheer loudness of the music, and the power of the bass. She muttered to herself, still oblivious to everything around her, writing furious and erasing just as quickly on a few music sheets, altering everything at least once every half-minute. She looked up to see everything different from what she had last seen it, and her face went blank, a little surprised. She noted a new hole in the ground, a very large, very angry red stallion, a mare trying to put back that pillow fort, and then another pony walked in next to her, who looked as surprised as she was. The seapony's name was Tidal Song.

( http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2010/078/f/d/Steampunk_Dress_by_lemonfox2002.jpg <--Her outfit)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DualThrone
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Defenders of Equestria: Class A   Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:13 pm

Viridian looks up from her book when Bronze falls the first time. As such, her eyes are up when the earth pony throws a book at the thestral, knocking her down and into the pillow bunker. As Johnny folds him in half with a punch and Star makes his demonstration with the assault rifle, as Lanijal makes his dramatic entrance with bloodlust in his eyes, she calmly stacks her books beside her bedroll and pillow. She marks her place in her book, stands and stoops to straighten the slightly wrinkled bedroll, and then gives Grievern a light inclination of her head.

"Excuse me a moment," she says in a voice totally devoid of emotion, of pitch or tone or anything else to hint at her emotional state... except for the very light coating of frost that suddenly clings to the floor around the meditating griffin. She then walks over towards the earth pony stallion, a circle of frost left behind with each step she takes, her horn getting brighter by degrees as she approaches. She makes a gesture in the general direction of Wild Card and Bronze, and Wild would find a small lump of ice wisp into being beside one of his hands, shaped such that it's perfect to place against an injured eye and hovering for a few moments until he takes it.

Her walk finally brings her to where Star and Johnny are being confronted by the bigoted stallion and as she stops, her hand slips under her open robe and emerges with a scalpel, razor-sharp and gleaming as if new. She then holds it with the back of the blade resting against the pad of her middle finger and the two fingers beside it tucked around it to make it secure, and then slaps him across the face with the scalpel-equipped hand. It's clear that for whatever reason, she's becoming very practiced at this because  the stallion would feel a very slight movement of air as the hand missed him... followed by a burning pain as the surgical instrument leaves an quarter inch-deep cut straight across his face, just barely missing the bottom of his eyes. Before he can do much of anything, she's already transferred the bloodied blade to the left hand and another quick movement makes a stinging line across his forehead, immediately causing a curtain of blood to fall across his vision as the not particularly dangerous cut bleeds profusely as forehead and scalp cuts tend to.

"You're fortunate that it's me here and not my marefriend," she informs the stallion in that remote and disinterested way. "She has much larger blades, you see. And a much shorter fuse, and much less control of her temper." She nods to Bronze. "A mare who can make such a remarkable piece of engineering cannot help but be intimately familiar with how to best use it. Your nose would probably be broken had she done what was her right to do, and floored you. Keep all that in mind when you look at your face in a mirror, each and every time you do, and see the scars marring whatever attractive features you may have deluded yourself into believing you have." Her expressionless face assumed a toothy smile. "And please, do try to retaliate against me. I have a large collection, and would love to experiment."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Johnny Maker

PostSubject: Re: Defenders of Equestria: Class A   Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:37 pm

"Well, it seems a general viewpoint has been reached." Came the even voice of Johnny, standing tall and calm amid the chaos and anger. He may have been the front of the storm, but now someone had to give it focus before anything went too downhill. That and he'd quickly calmed down from his embarrassing outburst. He hated getting angry. The beast was so uncooperative and selfish, as Wild knew from past experience and personal experience. Holding his hammer perpendicular to the ground with the large, bladed hammer head pointing downwards, the stallion's pose was a relaxed, unsuspecting one, a hand on his hip. But then there was a thud as the hammerhead hit the ground, yet the handle stayed firmly gripped in Johnny's hand. The large hammerhead had fallen off, attached to the handle by a thin mesh of chains which suddenly tightened as Johnny swung the hammer up and around, whipping the chunk of vicious metal up and through the air like it was a ball of sponge. 

Lifting the hammer up the stallion gave the hammerhead a quick spin around his head before flicking the handle towards the earth pony, sending the dangerous business end of the thing flying towards him from the side, more chain flying out the handle as it went. The eighty pound hammerhead seemed to miss though, sweeping passed him. But then it came round again. And again. And again. Five times the hammerhead went around the earth pony, trailing the chain behind it coiling around the guy firmly, pinning his arms by his sides. Losing momentum the thing fell around the part of the chain leading to Johnny, the large curved blade hooking over it, the chain itself resting in a blunt part at the base of the thing, basically tying the stallion up. 

"You say that Thestrals are no better then animals. And I can respect that is your opinion. And as it happens it's my opinion that anyone who treats someone with such disrespect is no better then an animal themselves. And seeing as you acted on your opinion, it's only fair that I can act on mine." Johnny said evenly, a small, evil upward tilt to the corner of his mouth as his eyes glinted just as menacingly as the sharp points of the hammer head. "So," He lifted the handle as the chain retracted, hoisting the unfortunate stallion up into the air like a bigoted pinata of sour sweets to slowly spin to face Johnny "I'm going to put you out like the mangy dog you are. And if I see you in here again tonight, well..." He said evenly, leaving the threat hanging and then moved the handle round to rest it on his shoulder, the stallion dangling behind him like bindle as Johnny started to walk towards the large set of double doors that opened out to the pathway leading to the ballroom. 

Opening them both up Johnny gripped the handle of the hammer strongly and brought the other end up and over his head, giving his shoulder a flick upwards to help. Like a stallion trebuchet Johnny launched the earth pony out into the night, the hammerhead unhooking, making the flying stallion spin through the air as the chain unwound. When the bully was released from the chain's hold, the stallion himself still flying through the air, Johnny flicked his hand, spinning the handle round and making the chain blur back into the handle with the buzz of a powerful motor, the hammerhead flying back into place with a click. Something that also clicked a moment later was Johnny calmly closing the doors and locking them. With a short hum the stallion turned to face the rest of the ballroom and addressed the crowd of students in a powerful, yet not shouting, voice "If anyone else has any complaints and or issues with Thestrals please bring them up with me, the mare with the scalpel, The Panther who shot a gun, the Thestral who also fired a gun or the angry looking yellow Pegasus." He waited a moment, looking around the room, before marching back towards his broken pillow fort. 

"You okay Miss?" He asked in a much quieter voice as he stood by the pillow fort, more concerned for Bronze then his makeshift bedroom now that the bully had been dealt with, standing with the domed end of his hammer resting against the ground. 

After all this Grievern very slowly opened his eyes and looked down at the layer of ice around him, a small smile on his beak as his wings opened up and a hand slowly moving out from being crossed over his chest to slowly sweep a finger against the ice, picking up a bit and looking at it with those void like eyes. "Heavenly light, as pure and white, as a layer of new snow." He said softly to himself before brushing the ice gently off his finger with a thumb and returning to his original position, arms crossed, head bowed and his wings folded around him, looking even darker with the ice around him, like the eye of yang. It reminded him of the yang to his yin, not here for now, but a visit wasn't out of of the question. It brought a small smile to his face to think of her arrival, and the reaction to it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Defenders of Equestria: Class A   Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:57 pm

"I'm fine." Bronze assured everyone hurriedly, giving up putting the pillow fort back together and instead inspecting her eyes; whether she intended to or not, the cuts that Viridian inflicted on the bully a second later were almost identical, albeit underneath his eyes as opposed to Bronze who had hers above her eye.

"No, I'll get it down." She assured Wild Card, flying up to retrieve her rucksack and smaller backpack from the chandelier. "Unless anyone has anything else they plan to throw. Fifty points if you can hit me twice before I put a bullet in you." She threatened the others before dropping back down to the ground with a soft thump onto the pillow pile.

Lanijai looked like he wasn't quite sure what to make of Johnny bodily removing the bully from the hall. "Are you sure you have the authority to do that?" He asked, looking a little struck dumb at the audacity of it all.

"No, no he does not." Up on the higher levels they could see Professor Hoodwink sitting on one of landing railings, perched like some extremely well dressed bird. "And nor do any of you have any right to pick on others for their species, physical capabilities or lack thereof, place of origin, beliefs..." He continued his list as he vaulted from the railing, landing perfectly on his feet from the almost 15 foot drop. "...and nor should it be any of your concern who 'belongs' at Beacon. That is for us to decide, not you."

Hoodwink rubbed his hand on his forehead with an annoyed sigh. "Professor Ozpin will hear about this. From all of you." He promised them. "Now, lights out will be very soon; if I hear more fighting there better be a Nevermore in hear when I come to see what's going on."

With that the professor walked away to let the bully back inside.

"Well, there's a memorable first night." Bronze said with a shrug, as the bully returned to his group of friends while making the widest possible gap from Johnny, Bronze and Viridian as he possibly could.

"And an inconvenient one." Lanijai remarked as he walked past the small group to return to Star. "Are you okay my friend?"

Bronze smiled at all the offers of help. "You know... they say we need to be put into pairs for this? If I get assigned to any of you lot, well I wouldn't exactly complain." She said with a toothy grin at the little group they had amassed.

"Fitting... because I think now the rest of this years class is scared of us." Lanijai replied, only half joking.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Defenders of Equestria: Class A   Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:40 am

Wild Card zoned out the noises he heard behind him, still in the mindset of a city stallion wandering through the streets and as such the sounds of fighting just melded into the background. He did turn to look at Johnny carrying the stallion as a bindle to the front doors, giving a small chuckle as he cast him out, but apart from that he gave next to none of his attention to what was behind him.

'Gunshot again.' 'My word they're rather trigger happy, and school hasn't even begun properly.' He thought idly, nodding to Bronze and watching her fly up towards her stuff, though he looked away for decency's sake (Gentle's idea, much to Cheshire's dismay) and to the floating orb of ice near his hand. "Odd... Very odd." Wild commented to himself again, looking at the thestral landing back down and the small amassed group, mainly Johnny though. "Well I guess I'll leave you to the capable hands of Johnny then, Bronze." The pegasus said, casually chucking the orb of ice over to the large red stallion for him to catch. "We're gonna hit the hay so we can get some rest for whatever they throw at us tomorrow."

With that said, Wild Card wandered back over to his bedroll, making himself comfortable and lying on his back, his wings wrapped around him for added warmth. 'Whole year is scared of us? I doubt it. There's always someone who isn't.' 'I'm not really sure if we're included in the "us" statement.' 'Huh?' 'Well we haven't done anything threatening, Professor Hoodwink was probably just referring to all those in that mob with the telling off, and we're not exactly the most intimidating of ponies based on looks alone.' 'Plus we weren't technically part of that group just then.' 'Quite. Anyway, try to get some sleep. We'll need all the rest we can get for tomorrow. Prepare for the unknown and all that.' Even though some of him slept, other parts of him stayed awake lest anything else happen in the ballroom, but if nothing did then he'd easily fall into the gentle embrace of sleep itself entirely.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DualThrone
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Defenders of Equestria: Class A   Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:10 pm

Viridian douses her smile as she watches Johnny hoist the still-bleeding stallion, project crushing intimidation at him in the most calm and polite of voices, and take out the trash. Only then does she turn to  Hoodwink and give him a little smirk. "I expect that Ozpin will be very interested to hear of this from us, Professor," she says to him, turning serious. "Which is all the better because if a certain mare I know felt like stopping by as part of her duties and got a load of that bully... well..." she holds up the bloodied scalpel in mute explanation and turns to walk back to Grievern, taking a red handkerchief from a pocket and wrapping it around the blade, presumably to preserve it until she could give it a detailed cleaning.

She then walks softly back to Grievern and notes the small smile on his beak. She smiles a little as well but doesn't say anything to him, instead sitting back down on her bedroll, crossing her legs, and closing her eyes with her head slightly bowed and her hands resting on her stomach, her fingers spread and the tips lightly resting against one another as she consciously imitates the griffin's posture of deep meditation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: Defenders of Equestria: Class A   Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:05 am

Sunshine stood back from the others, taking a few deep breaths to calm herself down. She looked around, seeing everything else quiet down. Even though she stood up for the mare along with the others, no one seemed to pay her any mind at all. She was disappointed in herself. Not just for her outburst, or the fact she was passed by, but because she missed another chance to make friends. She took a look back her metal wing, and gave it a twitch. Was she just not important enough? Maybe she needed to be a little more… Yes, that was it. With a clenched fist and a determined look, she vowed to find someone to be best buddies with. By any means necessary. She marched back to where she left her bedroll, before realizing something…

“Um… where did I leave my bed thingy?”
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Defenders of Equestria: Class A   Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:00 am

Star took a step back as Viridian walked up to the earth pony and cut him...with a scalpel. Now he really was scared of this mare... He let out a sight sigh of relief when Johnny had thrown the earth pony out the doors and locked them. He scratched the back of his head as Hoodwink jumped down and and said something about Ozpin being told about all of this. He gave a little glance and the hole he made...then turned away, whistling.

He gave a slight chuckle. "A very memorable inconvenient first night." He said with a smile, starting to walk to his bedroll and his stuff. He turned his assault rifle back into it's sword form, but paused and looked at Lanijai. "I'm quite alright, it's you I'm worried about." He said, sitting down on his bedroll and sheathed his weapon in it's scabbard. "You gave me quite the scare when you fired my weapon." He put the sword down on the ground next to his backpack and bedroll.

Star gave a shrug at Bronze, then laughed at Lanijai. "We'll have to see if that pairing thing is actually correct in the morning. And I must say, you ponies are quite...memorable...and scary." He looked over at Sunshine with a bit of a raised eyebrow. "Near the window maybe?" He shrugged a little before laying down on his bedroll. He closed his eyes with a smile on his face. "One pony down...many more to go..." He muttered quietly to himself, letting out a slight sigh.

All around the room, many ponies had started to head to bed themselves after that little...fight? Some decided to stay clear of Viridian and Johnny. Others stayed clear of massing with any thestrals. They either didn't want to get in trouble, or didn't want to get in trouble with the group that threw an earth pony out of the room just for throwing a book at one of them. Many of them could be heard muttering stuff about the group, some nice but most not.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Defenders of Equestria: Class A   Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:21 pm

"...Anyone ever mentioned to you lot that you're scary?" Bronze asked to the group at large, not addressing the irony of that statement coming from a meat eating thestral with a gun for an arm. "I think yours is... uhh... actually where DID you leave it?" Bronze said as she tried to point Sunshine in the direction of her bedroll and promptly realised that she was as clueless to it's location as the yellow pegasus was.

"Somehow I get the idea that you lot will be a handful." Hoodwink sighed, squeezing his forehead with his fingers. "Professor Ozpin will hear about this but we'll deal with actual punishment, for both sides, when everyone has actually passed their entrance exam. Now I'd suggest getting some shut eye."

"First thing I've agreed with all night." Lanijai grunted and padded back to his bedroll while Hoodwink jumped up the stair railings again, ascending five floors in as many motions. The panther slumped on his bedroll while casting Wild Card and Johnny a weary look. "I don't know you stallions and I won't pretend to know your ways, but I feel you may need thicker skin."

He spared one more glance to Viridian. "And can you kindly keep those blades away from me?" He requested before rolling over, letting out a loud rumbling series of snores within minutes.

Back to top Go down
Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Defenders of Equestria: Class A   Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:49 am

Wild Card's ears flicked and twitched slightly as parts of him listened intently to the conversations around him, some making him chuckle mentally, others making him ponder on the aspects of having a friend who would probably now be seen as "numero uno" when it comes to ponies you don't mess with. Both these things made Wild relatively happy, enough so that he could drift off to sleep completely...

...Until Lanijai spoke to him and Johnny, causing him to open an eye slightly and watch the panther as he requested that Viridian keep her blades far from him and then following that up with a bout of snoring even Professor Darkfire wouldn't be able to make, at least in Wild's thoughts. Slowly and quietly, after looking at how Bronze was doing, Wild turned himself around to face Viridian with a large grin, indicating that he had something on his mind that would be considered dastardly, but fun. "Hey Viridian." He whispered to her. "So panther boy says we need thicker skin-" "-much like his skull to be honest-" "-and apparently he doesn't like your blade collection." "Well we're thinking, why not show your blade collection to the cat, maybe demonstrate your skill with them too." Wild suggested with a whisper, still keeping a Cheshire Cat-like grin on his face the whole time and hoping that Viridian knew what he meant.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Defenders of Equestria: Class A   

Back to top Go down

Defenders of Equestria: Class A
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next