A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

Business and Class

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14
AuthorMessage
Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Business and Class   Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:40 pm

Wild Card chuckled as Amaryllis smiled, giggled and squirmed, keeping up the onslaught of tickles to keep the mare that way as it did seem to bring about really happy and playful feelings for Wild. He'd never really gotten into a tickle match before, and he hoped he was doing it right and not bringing Amaryllis any discomfort. With that thought in mind, he did hold back a little bit to let the mare breathe in between giggles, but not enough to make it really seem like he was holding back too much.

Then came Amaryllis's maneuver which, luckily for Wild, exposed her soft belly for another wave of tickle attacks. Unluckily for Wild, however, was the fact the earth pony kept every attempt he made back with her hooves, pushing him back until finally he rested on her hooves, looking down at her with a large grin. "Hey Amaryllis~" The pegasus said lovingly, raising his front hooves up for the mare to see, and hopefully distract her from what it was Wild was trying to do. Sneakily, he unfolded both wings and curled them around his front in an attempt to tickle Amaryllis's belly with his smooth feather tips.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chowatron

PostSubject: Re: Business and Class   Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:53 pm

Amaryllis allowed her legs to slow their kicking. She opened her eyes and looked up as she heard Wild's voice speak softly. His hooves could easily be seen by her, so she allowed her guard to lower a little. Maybe he had something important that he really wanted to tell her? Her eyes shifted between his hooves and his face as she waited for him to make a move. As Wild moved his wings into position, all that she saw was him shifting slightly, leaving her completely unready. As Wild betrayed her tickle trust and danced his wings across her belly there was little she could do but suffer her ticklish fate once more. If she could get some control over herself, then maybe she could turn this around on Wild, though he probably wanted it. She was a nice pony, he really only had to ask if wanted her to get close and tickle him, but this game had proved to be fun so far, even if she was being forced into laughter, she was smiling during the small ceasefire they had.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Business and Class   Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:31 pm

Surprise filled Wild as his little distraction actually worked, but he was careful not to let that fact show on his face. Instead, he put on a cheeky grin and said playfully. "Gotcha." He then started laughing lightly with Amaryllis, even though he wasn't being tickled at all, which in a tickle fight was probably a sign of him winning. Plus, just the sight of the mare laughing and giggling happily was enough to make him do the same.

As his feathers brushed and traced over Amaryllis's exposed belly, Wild took the chance to look at the mare completely, up and down from head to... well, teats, but he swiftly looked back up at Amaryllis's face with a smile, trying to make it seem as if he hadn't looked down there at all. "Come on, sweetheart. You're making this too easy, tickle back." The pegasus said lightheartedly while his feathers ran up and down the mare's belly - going up to her chin and then down to her teats, each wing moving in the opposite direction to the other.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chowatron

PostSubject: Re: Business and Class   Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:08 pm

Of course Amaryllis wanted to try and tickle back, but she was being put in a position where that was rather hard. She was a pacifist, even when it came to tickles. Wild though, he was literally asking for it. So...she went for it. Since Wild's wings were moving predictably, she waited for him to bring his wing to her neck, before reaching her muzzle to brush across his feathers. Her back legs began to kick out more ore to try an put some pressure on his hooves and keep them away still, while her front hooves could reach down and begin to tickle Wild’s other wing. This could be the start of a turning point. Did she let her guard down on purpose to invite this comeback? Her teats were hers, and he could suck 'em before he could tickle them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Business and Class   Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:34 pm

Wild Card sighed softly as Amaryllis's muzzle stroked his feathers, making him slow down a little with the tickling and basically let his guard down as well. He felt the mare kick a little more, halting his tickle onslaught even further and making Wild smile in determination to get back to tickling as soon as possible. Then he felt something along one of his wings, a tingling sensation that made Wild fight back laughter.

Eventually it was too much, and the stallion burst out laughing and giggling as his wing was tickled, falling over backwards on to the sofa whilst wriggling and squirming as the sensation left him in a fit of laughter. "Nu~ My one weakness." He chuckled, holding his hooves against his chest as he attempted to move his wings up and down to get away from Amaryllis's tickling hooves. A large smile was on Wild's face all the while though, so it was plain to see he was enjoying this playfulness a lot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chowatron

PostSubject: Re: Business and Class   Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:58 pm

"Yes," Amaryllis answered in response to Wild's cursing her choice if body part. His wings were his weakness, she knew that already. She was committed to return everything that he had done to hear. Amaryllis was being rather evil, aiming to leave Wild depleted and breathless, but really couldn’t keep a malicious look on her face. She smiled as she grasped lightly at Wild’s wings in an attempt to draw them in for more ‘punishment’. She still had one more trick to play if she needed to, but she was hesitant about using it, even if it would be greatly amusing to her. She'd finish things soon, but not quite yet. It was good to be a mare when you had a stallion like Wild.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Business and Class   Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:45 pm

Wild Card carried on laughing as his wings were drawn closer to Amaryllis, giving weak attempts to pull them away which were fruitless in doing so. The stallion couldn't contain his giggles and chuckles as each hoof motion just brought more tingly sensations which traveled through his body from his wings. To think, this came from a soothing, slow massage, but Wild was still happy that this happened instead.

Wild looked up at Amaryllis with a big grin, his eyes watering a little from the constant laughter but again, the pegasus looked like he was enjoying it greatly. 'Yeah, we have Amaryllis on top of us... again~' 'Not in that sense, Cheshire...' He thought to himself, playfully trying to push the mare away with his hooves. "Stop~" He said in jest, but in reality he wanted Amaryllis to continue as he was having a very good time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chowatron

PostSubject: Re: Business and Class   Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:44 pm

Amaryllis halted at Wild’s request and looked at his face, a slightly more serious look on her own. She was trying to see if there was some trace of any wrongdoing on her part that could have made him ask to stop. She allowed her hooves to slide down his wings as she pulled them away, letting him have them back. It was only moments after that however that she concluded that Wild was only being playful, and that she had just given up a very large advantage to him. The pegasus was rather likely to make use of his freed wings again. She could only curse the silly stallion and his mind games, making her worry like that! She played a more passive game now, as she tried to grab on to one of Wild’s legs as he kicked. No matter how this went for her, she still had her secret weapon in the waiting. He wouldn't lay a hoof on his queen without permission after all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Business and Class   Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:36 pm

Wild Card looked back up at Amaryllis's face, noticing how she did stop when he said stop... He was rather confused, looking around a little before letting out a little sigh as he could feel the mare's hooves run down his wings, eliciting a little feeling down below but nothing Wild couldn't keep back. He didn't want this to turn into one of those happenings, he wanted this to be pure and just simple fun.

With his free wings, he shifted them around to tickle Amaryllis's underside again - only using his wings because he actually wanted to be tickled there again. Then one of his legs was grabbed, causing him to tilt his head in confusion at Amaryllis, and his wing tickles to slow down - possibly giving the mare another chance to be on top in this battle of tickles. Wild also lightly brushed against Amaryllis's teats once more, but just the once, as they traced back up to her chest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chowatron

PostSubject: Re: Business and Class   Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:32 pm

As Wild made certain noises as she ran her hooves down her wings, Amaryllis recalled the sequence of events that set into motion, meaning that might not have been the greatest of moves on her part. Amaryllis could only squeak her disapproval at Wild’s betrayal as wingtips touched her teats. Wild's confusing mind games weren’t going to help him though. With a hold on his leg, it would be easy enough to follow through to his belly. He enjoyed his wings too much for them to be a target anymore. It might have been unfair to him, but such was the nature of tickle war. Since he would still have his wings, she would have to be quick to deliver tickles to his stomach area in order to keep his wings a bay. Although there was a pleased and playful look on her face, there were sign of her getting tired. This was meant to be relaxing, but instead she was working harder. Amaryllis was not a half hearted tickler.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Business and Class   Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:28 pm

Wild Card giggled and laughed as he was tickled, especially when he heard Amaryllis's little squeak when he brushed over her teats. He did wonder why no more attention went to his wings though, and was slightly saddened by the fact the mare had located her hooves elsewhere on him, although it did help in keeping a certain something down, so there was that. He continued laughing in glee as he was tickled however, and soon enough his own tickling slowed down as he was too focused on trying to push Amaryllis's hooves away.

This led to Wild fidgeting underneath the mare, closing his eyes as he chuckled and giggled, before he raised his hooves up to the air. "I surrender, I surrender. You win." He said in between fits of laughter, a large smile present on his face to show he enjoyed that. 'Surrender? Who do you think we are, Gentle? Cupid!?' 'I will pretend I did not hear that...' He had noticed Amaryllis getting a little tired from her facial expressions, but he didn't want her to end it and feel like she had lost the tickle battle. "Well... I won at cards, you won at tickling. Guess we're even now." The pegasus said cheerfully, holding out his hooves and looking up at Amaryllis. "Hugs?" He asked lovingly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chowatron

PostSubject: Re: Business and Class   Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:36 pm

At Wild's request to stop her assault, the mare on top of him stopped her tickling. She then looked curiously at his open arms. making them not so open was certainly an option. "I win? Well then, I don't he one who loses has no right to ask for such things. That's fair, right? I do think you will find however, I am rather magnanimous in victory," Amaryllis declared with a triumphant smile. "I will grant you your hug." She lowered herself onto Wild and into his waiting arms. Were this a trap designed to lead to her being tickled, she still had her secret weapon that was far more potent against Wild than complaining about how he was violating international law in addition to her personal space.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Business and Class   Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:02 pm

Wild Card looked up at Amaryllis innocently as she stared curiously down at him, before chuckling with a smile as she stated that he was in no position to ask for things. She was right, of course, but luckily for him his marefriend was a kind mare and allowed him his request, with him wrapping his arms around her and also his large, warm, feathery wings curling around Amaryllis's body. "My gratitude goes to you, my Queen, for allowing me the honour of hugging the victor of the tickle battle."

Wild smiled and gave Amaryllis a little kiss, smiling afterwards and shuffling a little to get more comfortable. "And it all started out as a massage. Sorry if it all changed so suddenly, I just couldn't resist it when you giggled." He apologised calmly, cuddling Amaryllis a little more as he really enjoyed having her so close to him. It was almost soothing being near her, so much so he could almost fall asleep right there if not for the fact that A) He was waiting for a response from Amaryllis, and B) He was arguing in his mind again. 'I swear I saw pink in Gentle's mane!' 'Trick of the light.' 'I doubt it monsieur, I am the one who is supposed to deal with love, not him.' 'Well then, why not tell Gentle this when he's less... preoccupied.'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chowatron

PostSubject: Re: Business and Class   Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:57 pm

Amaryllis comfortably settled into Wild's arms as they closed around her, followed by the wings. She was more than convinced of his intentions at this point, and they were not hostile, or mischievous. “That was mean of you,” she said softly. “You were meant to be helping me relax, not get me worked up. It was fun though. I think I’ll sleep tonight though, I feel pretty tired.” Like the last time she had engaged in some...strenuous activity, she listened to Wild’s heart beating. "Are you tired, Wild? You went out to get food just for me, did I say thank you?" She sounded a little anxious about the fact he might see her as ungrateful. She wasn't at all, she loved Wild, and hoped he picked that up from her actions if she had forgotten to say the words.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Business and Class   Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:29 pm

Wild couldn't help but chuckle lightly when Amaryllis scolded him in a soft tone of voice, but to go along with it he pouted and then pressed his nose against the mare's, rubbing gently against her. He gave a brief and cheeky little lick before leaning his head back again. Amaryllis could also feel Wild's heart beating at a fairly quick-paced speed, but it was beginning to slow down as he was resting right now.

"Yeah, I'm feeling a little worn out from all of that." Wild Card replied happily, taking the time to really take in the scent of Amaryllis's mane, the strawberry scented shampoo making him smile and feel all lovely inside... well, mostly. "And you don't need to thank me, sweetheart. Honestly... I'd say you staying by me and your smiles are enough to say thank you for what I do, and it's why I keep doing the things I do, to see you smile." He said with a smile of his own. "And if you're tired, do you want to head for an early night tonight?" The pegasus then asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chowatron

PostSubject: Re: Business and Class   Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:49 pm

Amaryllis felt her nose wrinkle as Wild's moved across. Plenty of things had made contact with her nose, but they were objects and not ponies. She waited until he had moved his head away and sneezed lightly before seeming to giggle at herself, and several other things. "You talk a lot, but that sounded sweet." Everything was more funny when tired, Wild was too. She was too burned out of even be able to taste the cheese of his jokes. "Yeah, sleep is rather nice. I think we should get some together," Amaryllis said, still snuggling into Wild. Though she spoke of getting up, the mare did not feel like being the first to get up, especially when she was getting comfortable on Wild, who was a great pillow of a stallion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Business and Class   Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:56 pm

Wild Card laughed a little and smiled when Amaryllis sneezed, him comparing this little act to a kitten sneezing which, as per usual, increased the mare's "adoracute" levels even higher. Something that Wild thought couldn't be possible. But his smile soon turned into a confused frown, and his eyes looked around the room instead of at Amaryllis. "Is talking a lot bad? I can stop doing it as much if that's what you want."

Wild asked this sincerely, but happily snuggled Amaryllis when she did so with him. He then looked around again, and at the signs of his marefriend not moving, he gathered that she didn't really want to right now. But he knew that the bed was far more comfortable, and spacious, than the sofa, so the pegasus took it upon himself to gently slide off the furniture, crouch a little in front of Amaryllis and let her climb on him. "Hop on, I'll take us to our bed, my Queen." He said playfully, but it was noticeable that he was getting tired as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chowatron

PostSubject: Re: Business and Class   Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:43 pm

"Nope. I like it, it's funny. Ugh, what am I saying?" Amaryllis sounded disappointed with herself, frowning and shaking her head. She was hesitant to board Wild's back, her eyes seeming slightly more caring.  “I think I’m more tired than I thought. Thank you, Wild,” she said, straining to push herself up before mounting him rather lazily. "Please take me to bed, where you will have the pleasure of joining joining me."  All of her legs clung tightly to Wild, not wanting to fall off, though she knew it couldn't be comfortable for Wild. He was giving of himself to make her happy, and all she had to do was stay around and enjoy it. Wild was very much a gentlecolt, and she really didn't know how she could repay that, even if parts of Wild may certainly hold a few ideas.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Business and Class   Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:07 am

Wild Card raised an eyebrow to what Amaryllis was saying, before feeling her body on top of his - something which felt rather nice in this situation. "And what a pleasure it is, my Queen. To spend all night by your side." He replied playfully, feeling her legs cling tightly to his body. This wouldn't have been too much of a problem... except that his wings did get caught underneath the mare in a way that felt very uncomfortable.

However, Wild felt he had to persevere through the feelings for the sake of Amaryllis, and started to walk slowly to the bedroom, carefully opening the door before moving to the bed and pulling down the covers. He then positioned himself so that he could roll Amaryllis off of him and on to the bed in one smooth motion, and then he moved to the other side and got under the covers as well. "Ah... Wow this bed really is soft." The stallion sighed softly, turning to face the mare with a smile and kissing her gently.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chowatron

PostSubject: Re: Business and Class   Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:24 pm

It was a surprise when Wild threw her into the bed. He really did not such thing, but felt like it to her. It woke her up a little though, even though it was bedtime she still needed to say goodnight. "Soft...Yeah, and icky," she said, her muzzle scrunching as she could feel the reminders of what they had done earlier in the day. It was most uncouth to be rolling around, but the act itself had taken a lot of energy from her along with everything else. She wouldn't be telling her father to many of the details of how they met and the short time after. She let Wild kiss her and lay quiet after that, watching him quietly. She was sure that there was something she had meant to say, but tiredness had caused it to slip her mind, as well as Wild's eyes. “Ah!” she had had it, and thus she softly exclaimed her satisfaction with herself, her weary face still trying to light up a little. “Good night, Wild.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Business and Class   Thu Nov 05, 2015 2:03 pm

"Good night, Amaryllis Blossom." Wild Card replied lovingly, watching the mare's face light up beforehand when she seemed to have a miniature eureka moment. Slowly but surely the stallion drifted off to sleep, but he kept himself facing Amaryllis just so that he could see her until the tiredness caught up with him and he was soon asleep.

The next morning, Wild woke up to find his wing stretched out over... nothing. 'Seems Amaryllis is up before us yet again. Wonder if she's in the shower or not.' 'Even if she is, lay back on the frick-frack, Gentle. You've got to let her walk today after all, leave it for tonight.' 'Cheshire... I wasn't planning on doing that today.' 'That's what you've said for two days now, look at what's happened. At least Cupid's still sleeping and no longer berating us with how he's the one in charge of love and yada yada.' He thought to himself as he drew his wing back against his back before shuffling to the edge of the bed. 'Problem there is, I know where he's coming from. You wouldn't like it much if I took your duty-' '-actually I'd find it much more enjoyable, we need more ponies like me nowadays.' 'Okay, maybe not you, but we each have a role, and taking another's role leaves them with, well, nothing to do except get irritated.' The pegasus continued thinking to himself about the mental situation as he sleepily wandered into the main room of the penthouse and to the kitchen for a small breakfast - just enough to get his body up and running but not completely remove his hunger, after all he was thinking about heading somewhere with Amaryllis for breakfast.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chowatron

PostSubject: Re: Business and Class   Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:14 pm

Wild had been right and Amaryllis was damp. Given how their cleaning together had gone, she was smart enough to make sure she really cleaned up. The ickiness would only distract her from breakfast, and she had no idea if Wild wanted to go anywhere, or would even be up. He was most alert in the night, among bright casino lights that hurt Amaryllis’ eyes. Morning was like the middle of the night for him, or something like that. She still had the towel around her, though she was mostly dry, her mane and coat were only tended to in a temporary fix-up that stopped the being annoying until she groomed properly.

The mare smiled at Wild from the sofa as he walked into the room. One of her eyes was red and she had a soft frown. She hoped he would ask...it was embarrassing,and if he did, she knew that she’d probably tell him. “Morning, Wild, did you sleep well? This is early for you, why’s that?” maybe she was being over curious, but she wanted to know what Wild was thinking. She knew he was nice, but really didn’t know him well enough to be able to peer into his head. It all could have just been coincidence.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Business and Class   Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:46 pm

Wild Card passed Amaryllis in his sleepy state and nodded to himself as he searched the kitchen for something to eat. "Yes, best night's sleep I've had so far in fact, and why so early? Well, I've got to maximise the time I spend with you, and you're normally up early so I thought I might try it as well. I must say it's something I'm not used to, and I can't make heads nor tails of my thoughts right now besides 'eat something'." He replied cheerfully, abandoning his search for the moment to wander back to his marefriend for a morning hug.

Wild then stopped and looked at Amaryllis as something about her caught his eye as... "off". Something wasn't right about her at a glace and upon proper inspection he saw that one of her eyes was red. Scrapping the snack breakfast plans for now, the pegasus stallion trotted over to the sofa and sat down next to Amaryllis, all the while having a look at her eye. "Amaryllis, has something happened to your eye? It doesn't look healthy at all." Wild asked worriedly, placing a hoof on the earth pony's cheek and stroking it softly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chowatron

PostSubject: Re: Business and Class   Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:43 pm

Amaryllis nodded, pleased by Wild's cheerfulness at the hour, as well The reason he gave for waking so early. “Um,,,no...I just...Y-yeah.” Amaryllis closed the eye in order to make Wild feel a little better. She didn’t want him to feel bad, not after getting up early just for her.  “It’s just like you said. It can be...hard to get your thoughts together in the morning. I just had a little accident with some shampoo. It’s all rinsed out but it stings a little. I’ll be fine.” It was not often that the mare claimed to be fine, as she often leaned towards thinking about the worst, but she didn’t want to worry Wild, so through the power of recently found attraction, she smiled and ignored all the possible nasty things her mind could make up about things that couldn’t happen realistically. To help with her effort she hugged Wild, getting the hug he owed her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Business and Class   

Back to top Go down

Business and Class
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 14 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14