A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

Business and Class

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Chowatron

PostSubject: Re: Business and Class   Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:13 pm

Amaryllis’ head tilted the other way this time, smiling shyly again before turning her attention to the quiche, finding the food a good way to stop her from thinking too much. “Wild…” She didn’t have an idea as to how to react to the name. It felt...good, ,nice, right. “It works better with you, really. The fact you’ve actually put some thought into this, just for me, is so sweet. If I had to try and put all my feelings for you into one word, I know I’d never be able to do it, so just give it a try?” She said, a little unsure of herself. She really should have taken her own advice and tried to think of a pet name for Wild, but it was hard. Helping other ponies was easier than doing it herself. And maybe he’d end up thinking of something that she could play off of. “I’d be glad for you to call me sweetheart until think of just the right name though. I’m sure there’s plenty more we have to learn about each other, right? Tell me something I didn’t know about you and I’ll do the same.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Business and Class   Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:44 pm

Wild Card gazed at Amaryllis and smiled when she did, placing his cutlery down on his plate as he listened intently to her words which in themselves made him smile even more. "As I said, Amaryllis, I shall keep thinking about it. I want this name to be perfect for you... and thanks for saying what I've done is sweet. In all honesty, I'm just doing what I think you deserve." He responded calmly and happily, taking another sip of wine before picking up his cutlery again.

Wild's ears flicked as he took another bit of quiche, and he looked back to Amaryllis with a slightly quizzical expression. "Something you don't know about me? Hm..." 'You aren't telling her about us. Save that for later, or when Cupid here gets a bit too carried away during sex.' 'One time. It happened one time.' He thought to himselves, before actually thinking about something he could say to the mare. "Uh... Well you know I used to gamble. You already know I have lots of money from said gambling..." Wild said out loud in thought. "Well I suppose I could say that my favourite food is strawberries. Just the texture and the flavour of them. Mm~" Wild said cheerfully, licking his lips afterwards playfully.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chowatron

PostSubject: Re: Business and Class   Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:21 pm

"Strawberries?" Amaryllis echoed, before giving a short giggle and smiling. She set her knife and fork on the table and brought her hooves behind her head in order to move her mane in front of her shoulder. She then moved her head into her shoulder and breathed in the scent on her name. "So I made a good choice with the shampoo?” She flicked her mane back, not caring much as to how it fell, as it was unlikely her mane could become too much more unkempt as it had dried without any rigorous brushing on her part. No matter how nice Wild said it looked, it wouldn’t be able to live up to what it was yesterday. “I guess you’ll want to know something about me now...Uh…” She looked to the ceiling and slightly to left, a thoughtful twinkle in her eye. “I can play instrument. That's a skill, right?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Business and Class   Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:03 pm

Wild Card nodded when Amaryllis repeated the word strawberries, before watching her move her mane around to take in the scent of it. "Indeed you did, Amaryllis. It will certainly be nice when snuggling with you in bed." He said cheerfully, looking at the way the mare's mane fell back in an unkempt fashion, causing one of him to have certain thoughts and another one to slap the one having those thoughts.

The dark blue stallion took another sip of wine as he carried on listening, smiling after Amaryllis had finished. "You can play instruments?" He echoed in the same fashion the mare had done with his strawberry statement. "That is interesting. Which instrument do you play, sweetheart? Piano, violin, woodwind of some sort? Ooh! Maybe the cello?" He asked with a large smile, now emanating excitement at this news.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chowatron

PostSubject: Re: Business and Class   Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:14 pm

“Snuggling me in…?” Amaryllis said softly to herself before giving a shy smile before turning some attention back to the meal in front of her. Wild had made far more progress with his half than she had. She was very focused on the company. A part of her melted into contentedness when Wild addressed her as sweetheart. He was right in saying that it was a little generic, but it still felt like her name. He really seemed interested about the whole instruments comment he had made, more than he would normally be in something she had said. “Do you like the cello, Wild? It’s not very fun to play by yourself, it's better in a group. I don't really know where to go for something like that. It's not like with my job I can commit to anything regular, and if they don't need me I'm not sure I'd want to be there.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Business and Class   Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:07 pm

Wild Card smiled upon seeing Amaryllis's little shy smile, nodding afterwards to her question as well. "I love the cello. Shame I never learned it myself, though I am a pretty big fan of the cellist Octavia Melody. I once saw a concert she was doing in Canterlot one day last year, and I never even knew you could make such a story with an instrument until I heard her play." He said after Amaryllis had explained about the troubles of cello playing while having a full time job.

He then took a moment to fully come around to the implications of his marefriend's statement. "Wait, so you can play the cello? Wow, that's wonderful, Amaryllis." He said cheerfully, taking another sip of wine from his glass. "Though it's a shame work gets in the way of recreational activities, and unlike Miss Octavia we can't all be famous musicians where a recreational activity is the job." The pegasus continued on with a smile, reminding himself of how the way he brought in income was by playing card games, and now feeling rather odd about that in the presence of a mare who worked for her money and had it affect her life. Wild then snapped out of the existential and deep thoughts he was having and once again returned his smile. "We should probably go see one of her concerts in the future. A trip to Canterlot for a day or so maybe."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chowatron

PostSubject: Re: Business and Class   Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:39 pm

"That sounds nice. I'd really like to hear how the instruments are meant to sound. I didn't really make it to the level where I could play the kind of stuff she does." Wild seemed very excited to hear about her musical talents, even though she really didn't think she was all that talented. She wondered to what extent he did appreciate music. Did he really care whether a V-I chord progression resolved to a major or a minor? She really didn't, but she was trained to listen for that kind of thing, once upon a time. Now she just played and listened. "I can take in a lot of stuff really fast, but I can't hold onto it. I should make some more time for playing, you're my number one priority right now though. My time is all yours." She happily turned her attention back to the quiche, eating a little faster to keep up with Wild. She really wanted to know what he'd say next, and she did kind of hope to be called sweetheart again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Business and Class   Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:44 pm

Wild stopped with his fork halfway to his mouth and then placed it back on the plate. He then looked at Amaryllis with a smile. "And my time is all yours, Amaryllis." He replied lovingly, picking up his fork again and happily eating what was on it. "Speaking of time, you really don't need to speed up with your eating. I'm just a fast eater because it's what has suited my lifestyle for a long time. I'm happy to wait for you to finish off your food at your own pace." He added kindly.

Wild took another sip of wine and looked back at Amaryllis, chuckling lightly. "Now I really want to hear you play at some point in time, sweetheart." He said earnestly and politely, adding the little stand-in pet name to see if Amaryllis would outwardly react to it in any little way. After all, Wild may have the universe backing him up in card games but that didn't mean he didn't learn any of the techniques used in them, and reading faces was one of those. "I bet you'll play it wonderfully."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chowatron

PostSubject: Re: Business and Class   Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:55 pm

"It's not too hard I don't think. You just have to get all the notes in the right order at the right speed. Unless you're talking about improvisations, that’s a pressure that’s never nice when you're trying to remember everything else." Amaryllis was now made somewhat self conscious about how fast she was eating. She had no idea she'd sped up her eating to keep up with Wild. She lowered her fork and smiled a little nervously. He might get mad if she ignored him, or she might make him worry about her or...The use of one word seemed to calm her down: sweetheart. She fell into the warmth of the word all over again and the worry was silenced. It was now an easy task to respond to Wild. “I’m really glad you want to hear me play, and that you think I'll do great." Amaryllis place a hoof on the table, reaching across to Wild, wanting to squeeze his hoof with hers as a thank you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Business and Class   Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:30 pm

Wild Card nodded again at Amaryllis with a smile. "Never have been a fan of improvisational music, myself. I prefer songs that are refined and thought out, allows for more in-depth emotion to be portrayed via the music." He said calmly, having noticed how she had smiled nervously and then relaxed at the utterance of the word "sweetheart".

Then he watched the mare placing her hoof on the table in such a way that Wild could hold it, or rather, she could hold his hoof. Giving a genuine smile to Amaryllis he did just that, reaching across with his own hoof and holding Amaryllis's softly as he stared deeply into her eyes. 'This is nice.' He thought peacefully. 'Oui, I must agree with you there. If only I was the one in cont-' 'Hold up, no no no no no no. No more arguments over who got the mare into bed, or into our penthouse, or our bath, or whatever. Just enjoy the moment, both of you.'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chowatron

PostSubject: Re: Business and Class   Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:54 pm

“This is nice,” Amaryllis said after the longest time in silence. “Thanks Wild, for making me feeling better.” She squeezed herself around Wild's hoof,as she had originally intended before getting caught up those eyes of his. They were magical. “And I’m not sure if I agree with you. I don’t think anything can capture genuine emotion better than a spirit of the moment composition where they take in the world and rework it in some kind of way. A few transient moments where what they and those around them feel is outputted in such an intimate way that you can’t call it anything other than art,” she said, getting gradually more excited, her eyes and smile widening. That was before her enthusiasm deflated slightly, as she was reminded of her own skills. “I don’t think I’ll ever get to that level though... But I guess I can give it a go at some point!” With her and Wild like this, it was hard to stay down for long. She hoped she never got bored of moments like the one they had shared, and that there were more awaiting them this week and beyond.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Business and Class   Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:14 am

"It certainly is nice, and no problem Amaryllis. It's what a coltfriend should always aim to do." Wild Card responded dreamily, lightly squeezing the mare's hoof as she squeezed his. At that point he just watched as his marefriend seemed to grow more excited by the second as she talked about improvisational music composition, and as her smile widened so did his. Her deflation of enthusiasm worried Wild a little bit, but happily, for the stallion, Amaryllis was back to her joyful self.

"I suppose there are arguments for both. Preparation can draw out inner feelings and allow you to work on them to create intricate and powerful songs, but heat of the moment compositions can show what you're feeling there and then in its primal, untamed state, creating a vivid insight to the artist's very being." Wild also commented, picking up another piece of his quiche and eating it. "And I'm sure you'll do fantastically when you do get around to trying it." The pegasus said cheerfully, placing his cutlery on his plate as he had finished his meal, though he smiled at Amaryllis in a way that said he didn't mind waiting for her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chowatron

PostSubject: Re: Business and Class   Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:40 pm

Amaryllis found it interesting how Wild talked about primal and untamed states. That sounded a little uncouth, did she have anything like that? And was that a good or bad thing? Wild certainly did, though the mare was ignorant to that truth. She blinked. Wild was done? That meant she should speed up, right? But Wild had said she was fine with her eating speed. She didn’t want to speed up and look greedy and fat, but she didn’t want to be slow and seem awkward either...She just decided to speak less. When she or Wild spoke she had more or less refused to acknowledge the food in front of her for time with Wild. If she just rearranged things so that she eating a meal with Wild there, she should be done in no time at a pace that did not seem abnormal. “You...I don’t think you need to do anything to make me feel nice Wild,” Amaryllis said awkwardly, she still wasn’t very experienced with talking romantically, outside of cliches anyway. “I think you just being in the world is enough to warm my heart.” She took this opportunity to withdraw her hoof and begin to eat again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Business and Class   Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:39 pm

Wild noticed the awkwardness in Amaryllis's voice, though it wasn't the kind of awkwardness that showed unease, just that of inexperience. Couple that with what she was saying and it made for a recipe of pure adora-cute, one of Wild mentally clutching his heart and falling over. 'Can somepony pick up Joyful from the floor?' 'Nah, I'ma poke him with a stick till he gets up himself.' He thought idly.

As Amaryllis released his hoof from her grasp he felt slightly downhearted that it had ended, but only for a split second. Wild smiled at the mare as she continued on with her meal, taking a small sip from his wine himself before looking at Amaryllis again. "I may not need to do anything to make you feel nice, but that won't stop me." The pegasus said playfully, before a cheeky grin crossed his face. "And there are some things I can do to make you feel really nice." He added, coughing lightly into his hoof while also mentally glaring at one of himself for butting in with that comment. "But I find that being near you warms my heart, Amaryllis."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chowatron

PostSubject: Re: Business and Class   Thu Jan 01, 2015 8:22 pm

“Really nice? Like what?" Amaryllis didn't understand what Wild was saying. Some part of her knew what he meant, but it still didn’t click with her. This also meant she had to awkwardly smile as he coughed. “Do you have a surprise waiting for me?” Amaryllis asked excitedly, her mind shifting to that rather than what Wild actually meant. a defence mechanism that her parents may have instilled in her somehow. Also, what was Wild doing?! He couldn’t just turn her own compliment back on her like that...it was...it made her feel...nice. What it lacked in inspiration, it made up for in heartfeltness. Looking at Wild, she remembered once more that he had finished his meal and was waiting for her, so she began to eat again. There was only a little more left, so she decided to fit it all into her mouth at once, quickly learning what the pockets of her cheeks were for as her mouth filled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Business and Class   Sat Jan 03, 2015 7:56 pm

Wild Card's ears flicked as he thought for a moment about what Amaryllis had actually asked, before realising that she had not understood Cheshire's butting in comment in the first place. 'Great, now she asked. Now I'm going to have to explain... thanks Cheshire...' 'You're welcome.' He thought to himself, before smiling at his marefriend as she mentioned the surprise, giving him an opportunity to not have to answer the question with the whole truth of what Cheshire meant.

"Well... Uh..." Wild stuttered, not wanting to disappoint the excited mare but also having to think up something quick. "Only time will tell, sweetheart. I'm not giving it away, myself." He eventually answered, getting an idea for what he could possibly do. Then came the sight of Amaryllis stuffing her cheeks full of food, reminding Wild of a chipmunk and causing him to chuckle lightheartedly. "Amaryllis, honestly, you can take as long as you like. Even with the very last bite. It doesn't bother me at all." He said kindly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chowatron

PostSubject: Re: Business and Class   Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:48 pm

Amaryllis giggled at what Wild said, taking her time, as he had said to. So Wild did have a surprise planned for her. It made her feel warm to have figured that out, and her mind wandered a little as she thought of what it could be. An idea or two came to her, but she didn’t want to settle on any of them, as having some expectation ruined the whole point of a surprise. It was Wild though, so it was sure to be great. Having finished her rather large mouthful, Amaryllis drummed her hooves lightly on the table once or twice before asking. "So what do we do now? I wouldn't mind spending the rest of the night immured in your arms, but do you have other plans?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Business and Class   Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:18 pm

Wild Card rest his head on his hooves as he watched Amaryllis finish off her meal, and from the sound of her hooves drumming on the table he thought she was thinking of something. "What do we do now?" He repeated out loud, before looking at the clock to check what time it was. 'Hm, too early for bed, but too late to head out.' 'Bloody hell. Too late to head out!? We always used to stay awake till the next day, Gentle.' 'I doubt Amaryllis stays awake for as long as we normally do.' The stallion thought to himselves.

Turning his head to look at Amaryllis, he gave her a soft smile and stood up from his chair. "Well first, I'll put these in the dishwasher." He said cheerfully, picking up the plates and trotting over to the dishwasher, putting the plates in and closing it afterwards. Wild then wandered back to the table, picking up his own drink and the wine bottle and then kissing Amaryllis in one sleek motion. "Come join me on the sofa, it's time for surprise number one. Oh, and bring your glass as well. Some wine might make it better~" The pegasus said kindly, making his way to the sofa and sitting down on his haunches, placing his glass and wine bottle on a nearby table.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chowatron

PostSubject: Re: Business and Class   Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:12 pm

“I always do my own washing," Amaryllis said as Wild stood up. "Dishes and clothes. If you can put the time in, you can save plenty of money on water, as well as some unreliable machines." The flower themed mare squeaked a little at the kiss, but she was playing that one for the benefit of the crowd, since Wild had said she was cute and liked that about her. Before she stood up, Amaryllis to a quick sip of her glass. "So, what is your surprise Wild? I brought my glass too." She set her wineglass, half empty, on the table before sitting down beside Wild, sitting close to him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Business and Class   Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:35 am

Wild Card, as Amaryllis sat down on the seat, smiled at her and lightly kissed her on the lips. "Okay, I'll just re-fill your glass and then the surprise will begin." He said cheerfully, doing just as he said and taking the wine bottle to then pour some wine into the mare's glass until it was at a decent enough amount. After that, the stallion then lifted up Amaryllis and turned her around so that she faced away from him, with a small gap in between them to allow Wild to move his hooves around.

"Surprise number one is..." Wild said calmly and playfully, placing his hooves lightly in between Amaryllis's shoulders and neck. "A massage~" He whispered softly, moving his hooves slowly and smoothly over his marefriend's coat, putting small bits of pressure down on certain areas before easing off in others. He started to hum a small and quiet tune to himself, just as a bit of background noise as he moved his hooves a little way down Amaryllis's back, rubbing in small circles before moving back up to her shoulders and neck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chowatron

PostSubject: Re: Business and Class   Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:48 pm

Amaryllis seemed unsure, that indecisiveness being shown through a cute frown, but she played along as Wild guided her to face away from him. She allowed herself herself to relax up until the point he announced what the surprise was. “Oh?” she said. “Are you qualified for that, because I…” She found herself cut off from her worrying as Wild began to rub at her. After that, doubts faded, and it didn’t really matter if he was trained or not. He seemed experienced, or at least that was how it felt to her. For the present time, the flower themed mare did her best to just focus on Wild’s humming, seeing if she could figure out if she recognised the tune or not. She didin't think she did.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Business and Class   Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:36 pm

Wild Card's hooves glided across Amaryllis's body, softly pressing in and then rubbing around in the small circles he had done earlier, before moving back up to her shoulders and neck area. The tune he was humming was probably not one heard by Amaryllis before, but Wild had remembered it from his travels, and he idly wondered if the mare would ask him about it. 'Ah... it's nice to relax like this... no worries for now, the world can wait, and it's just Amaryllis and me...'

'Excusez moi!?' 'Oh no... hang on Gentle, I'll get him away for now. But you both talk about this later on, after luvvy-duvvy touchy-feely ends.' 'Hm... fine then...' Wild thought to himself, herding his love back to his domain and leaving the one in control right now to continue humming softly and relax with the mare in front of him. Still going on with the song, he leaned close to Amaryllis's neck and softly kissed it, his hooves moving to her sides and belly now to softly stroke and massage there instead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chowatron

PostSubject: Re: Business and Class   Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:25 pm

Amaryllis wondered if the tune was all coming from his head, or based on something he'd heard. Either way there was very little to be said as she just allowed to rub her shoulders and back. She lowered her head and closed her eyes, allowing herself some proper relaxation. She gave a soft sigh as some of the tension and twitchiness she had built up over the last few months worked itself out. That was until Wild moved to her belly, which caused her to throw her eyes open and begin writhing as she felt the need to giggle from Wild brushing over her fur. She just couldn't stay still.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Business and Class   Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:50 am

Wild Card's hooves carried on drifting around the mare, the stallion himself smiling at the sight of Amaryllis lowering her head and softly sighing. But then he was rather surprised, and amused, by her reaction to his hooves moving across her belly. Hearing her giggle made him smile widely, and even start laughing himself as the earth pony wriggled and writhed under his hooves.

"Ticklish are we, Amaryllis?" Wild asked playfully, already having the evidence to his question's answer but still asking for fun. The pegasus carried on lightly brushing his hooves as best he could along Amaryllis's belly, wanting to make her wriggle and giggle even more. Now the peaceful massage had turned into a playful tickle battle, though an awfully one-sided battle as Wild had the positional advantage and had already gained a head start, not to mention the mare didn't know where he was ticklish yet he knew where she was ticklish.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chowatron

PostSubject: Re: Business and Class   Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:56 pm

"M-maybe..." The mare said with a smile that was trying hard to hold off a giggle. Amaryllis had an idea as to where she could tickle Wild to get the best reaction, he was certainly pleased the last time she came into contact with that area. Unfortunately for her, Wild had her outmaneuvered. She did have many options apart from giggle, squirm and squeal. An idea coming to her, she turned around onto her back, exposing her soft and vulnerable belly even more. The mare then playfully kicked out to try and push him away, but was mindful of her own strength. She wanted to lightly punish him taking advantage of her like that, not hurt the poor stallion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Business and Class   

Back to top Go down

Business and Class
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 13 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next