A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

Business and Class

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Business and Class   Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:37 pm

Wild Card hugged Amaryllis tighter with his wings and arms, resting his head on her shoulder and smiling to himself. "Yes, Amaryllis. But obviously only if the situation allows it. If so then I will gladly give you this treatment every time." He whispered lovingly to the mare, holding the hug just to the point where it would become slightly awkward, whereupon he let go of her and simply rested a hoof on her cheek.

"I know I've said this before, but I love you, Amaryllis Blossom." Wild said, with the same loving tone and while also fighting back Cupid from controlling the body in this scenario. The stallion then leaned towards Amaryllis and passionately kissed her on the lips afterwards, though the feeling was dampened by the internal argument he was having.

'We can't let our cover be blown right now!' 'Easy for you to say, Gentle. Here I am, personality of love, and have I done anything in this relationship? No, nothing at all.' 'Cupid, for Celestia's sake don't make this into something. I understand I'm technically doing your job, but we are trying to show that we're normal to Amaryllis. She's said she loves us, so all in due time.' 'No, Gentle. She loves you, not us. We don't even exist for her.' 'Wow, you guys really are at it today.' 'Shut it Cheshire.' All the while, Wild's face was involuntarily twitching and his eyes, though closed, had changed to one being blue and one being pink.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chowatron

PostSubject: Re: Business and Class   Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:21 pm

There was a feeling in the kiss that Wild was holding back something. There wasn’t anything measurably wrong with the kiss, all the motions were perfect, and it seemed better than the last one, if just for the fact the taste was longer there, seeing as certain fluids did not aid a passionate kiss. She was in something of dreamy state and didn’t really pick up the signs of Wild twitching.“That felt nice. Like all the nice warming things I can think of at once. Maybe I should go easy on saying that. That's a lot of power if I can get that out of you," she giggled softly. She absentmindedly put a hoof on Wild's cheek to stroke it, when she felt a twitch. "Wild, are you alright?" She asked, still stroking his cheek as softly as she spoke.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Business and Class   Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:06 pm

'So what exactly am I supposed to do, Cupid? Let out the secret and risk her leaving believing me to be a mad-pony?' 'Um, guys?' 'I am not saying that. I am simply saying you should at least include me in your decisions in this relationship.' 'Hello?' 'Well excuse me for not asking how I should eat my food romantically, or the best way to romantically rut a mare.' 'I'll just handle it myself then... Right, Gentle's voice, check.' 'Now you are just talking merde, Gentle. I am talking about-' Wild Card continued the argument in his head, as Cheshire sorted out the eye colours to return to normal, and the twitching to stop.

"Yeah, I'm more than alright, Amaryllis." Wild responded softly, and even somewhat dreamily. He leaned his head into the mare's hoof and smiled slightly, looking incredibly calm for what was going on inside his head. 'Don't you bloody well dare throw my paintings!' He thought for a moment. "I'm just, getting my head around the fact you just said that to me," 'You're not even Prench!' "And, well... it's just really, really nice." Wild said lovingly. 'For Celestia's sake, even Cheshire is doing more than me!'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chowatron

PostSubject: Re: Business and Class   Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:55 pm

"Really nice?" Amaryllis said, no longer feeling as dreamy, but still smiling sweetly at Wild. She was a little let down by what he had, expecting something a little more colourful to come from him, something a little more romantic. It was something of a good thing his response was so simple though, it gave the feeling that he was in a dreamy state where his guard was thrown. "That's good to hear from you." She began to rub his cheek a little, before picking making it a little more, trying to get him to snap out of his dreamy state. “Hey, Wild, you know how you said you’d start whenever I’m ready? Well, you can start now, whenever you’re ready.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Business and Class   Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:31 pm

Wild Card smiled softly at Amaryllis, nodding slightly as well. "Okay, I'll just be a moment to prepare for cooking." He said, lightly kissing the mare on the lips and heading off to start with the food... only one problem. 'What do you mean you won't cook!?' 'Well you have managed to do this well without me so far, I wonder why you simply can not cook yourself. After all, I am not needed, apparently.' 'You are being a bit difficult, Cupid.' He thought irritably to himself.

'Well pardon moi, I shall get right on with it then.' 'Without the tone would be preferable as well.' Wild ended up thinking, beginning to cook the meal for both Amaryllis and him. "Broccoli quiche, on its way." He chirped happily, gathering the ingredients and swaying his tail, and to a lesser extent his hips, as if he were listening to a song. 'I still have not forgotten about this whole ordeal, Gentle... I feel I should-' 'Please, Cupid, just put it to the side for now. For Amaryllis's sake.'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chowatron

PostSubject: Re: Business and Class   Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:49 pm

Amaryllis smiled as Wild broke the kiss and began to turn away. He seemed to be sauntering off to the kitchen in a rather good mood. While he had moved over that direction, Amaryllis moved over to the sofa and began to sit down. Wild had slept on it, and she could still smell traces of him on it. It wasn't bad since he was a well groomed stallion, something she could now personally attest to. "So, Wild," she said, kneading her into a comfortable and rather lazy position on the sofa in a very feline manner. "Where did you learn to cook on your travels? You spoke a little Prench earlier, did you take a class there? Did you learn it from your mother?" Amaryllis asked, thinking about how cheeky of a question it was.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Business and Class   Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:03 pm

Wild Card's ears flicked as he listened to Amaryllis's words, and he let out a chuckle. "Well, when travelling the world for years you do tend to pick up on the culinary traits, but yes, I have had a few courses in cooking, it's a good way to spend the time in different countries." He explained cheerfully, repressing his inner thoughts for the time being.

"And I must admit, my mother did explain to me why cooking is important. Obviously there's the one about keeping yourself well fed, but then there was the other thing about it being useful for when friends are around, and also she mentioned the possibility of cooking for a mare one day. Guess she was right with that last one... and first one." Wild said with another light laugh, still wandering around the kitchen and adding ingredients to cook their dinner. "And what about you, Amaryllis. Did your parents ever teach you how to cook, you know, when they weren't pushing you into business school." He asked, adding the small bit at the end with a joking tone of voice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chowatron

PostSubject: Re: Business and Class   Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:46 pm

Cooking to impress a mare? It certainly was working. She was actually surprised she was never taught any skills to impress stallions in that way. She was taught how to survive for herself in an every mare for herself climate, though not stuff that she could use to provide for others. "No, not really. My hyperglycaemia makes me watch what I eat sometimes, but I had to learn things myself after they forced me out. I had a pretty unhealthy first few weeks away from home." In the eyes of Amaryllis, her weight had never recovered from that fat filled first month, though to the eyes of another there was no sign of it. All the unhealthy stresses of starting a business probably shed those pounds. "They cared a lot about making me ready for work though, and being interesting at parties. I didn't enjoy it then, but you seem to find me interesting, so that makes it worth it," she chirped happily, raising her head to peer around the sofa to Wild for a moment before slumping down again. Her parents may have just wasted their efforts now that she had happened upon Wild though, as a job wasn't really needed when you were in love with a stallion like him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Business and Class   Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:59 pm

Wild Card smiled as he carried on preparing and cooking the meal, especially as she mentioned his interest in her. "Indeed I do, Amaryllis. You're a very intelligent mare, and I would certainly love to know more about you." He responded happily. "Even the little things like favourite colour and animal, things like that along with the bigger things about you."

Wild put what he had prepared into the oven, and set the timer to 30 minutes, before heading out of the kitchen and walking to Amaryllis. He spotted her on the sofa and raised an eyebrow at the feline position she was in, though it did make him see her as a bit more adora-cute. 'Imagine her with a collar now.' 'Glad to see you're your old self.' 'Hey, it was you and Cupid arguing, not me.' Wild Card thought as he lay down in front of the sofa, resting his head on the furniture itself and giving a playful lick to Amaryllis's muzzle. "Dinner'll be up in 30 minutes." The stallion informed cheerfully and with a smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chowatron

PostSubject: Re: Business and Class   Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:35 pm

Amaryllis could almost feel the warmth of her heart beating away in spot snuggly inside of her as Wild spoke about how interested in her he was. She'd answer all of Wild's questions at some point. It would be nice if they had more in common, though their relationship could certainly survive on hugs, kisses and card games. Amaryllis laughed as she rolled herself away from Wild after feeling the tickle of his tongue on her. "A whole half hour. I'm sure there's plenty we can do in that time." She lazily shifted to pull herself into a more upright position, so that Wild could come up next to her, though there was a cozy amount of space for him lie comfortably yet very close to her. "You can sit down on here if you want. I was just making the most of the space. It's your room though. I'm the guest."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Business and Class   Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:04 pm

Wild Card chuckled as Amaryllis laughed, and watched as she made room for him. He gladly hopped on to the sofa, moving close to Amaryllis and then smiling at the mare. "You're not just a guest, Amaryllis. You are the guest of honour." He said lovingly, nuzzling Amaryllis afterwards and giving her a gentle kiss. "And to be honest, it's your room as much as mine for the week we have in Filly."

Wild wrapped a wing around Amaryllis and pulled her closer, loving the feeling of her fur pressed against his. "So, what shall we do while we're waiting. We have television, though there's no guarantee there'll be anything good on. Maybe a movie might be on right now." Then a thought came into his head about his earlier statement. "Do you have any genre preferences for films, Amaryllis?" The pegasus asked kindly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chowatron

PostSubject: Re: Business and Class   Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:44 pm

Amaryllis enjoyed the feeling of Wild pulling her toward him, as well as the kiss on the cheek. It was something she was becoming used to more and more every time, and that was something she did not mind at all. She lowered herself even further so that she was rubbing him with her face in his chest. “I don’t like to take my movies too seriously, they’re meant to be fun. I like light action adventure stuff, romantic comedies and the like. Nothing too emotional or hard to understand.”  Now Wild had mentioned that, she had a pretty good idea as to what they were going to do after their meal with the soft stallion and the soft sofa. “We can watch whatever makes you happy though, if you want,” she said, nestling herself a little more into Wild. She felt really tired for some reason. How could she go from almost going from the ceiling to just wanting to roll around in the space of a few hours?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Business and Class   Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:26 pm

Wild Card smiled even more as Amaryllis rubbed her face into his chest, a sensation that sent across feelings of trust and warmth. 'Action adventure.' 'Romantic-' '-Comedies.' The stallion thought to himself in a brief second before nuzzling Amaryllis's mane as she nestled a little more into him, which also caused him to lift a hoof to softly stroke the mare's shoulder.

With a free wing, he reached over to grab the remote for the television, bringing it closer to him and then looking at the buttons. Opting for the big red one at the top right corner, he pushed it and the television turned on after a rather well animated opening screen, before going directly to the hotel channel. Wild swiftly opened up the television guide with a small feather press, and started scrolling until he found something that, by the look of the description, fitted the bill of romance and comedy. The stallion selected that channel but sadly the movie had not started yet, and thus only adverts appeared. "Hm... Adverts, this is going to be one of those channels. Ah well, while ponies are showcasing stuff in between the movie parts, it gives me more time to snuggle with you." He said, ending off on a cheerful note, and with a cheerful cuddle. "Oh that's a thing. Has your shop got any adverts anywhere, Amaryllis?" Wild asked quizzically.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chowatron

PostSubject: Re: Business and Class   Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:26 pm

"None that you're likely to see. We tend to target our marketing towards the bigger spenders rather than the public. Birthdays, I love you’s’ and get well soon's really don't bring in the bits, and the city is small enough for word of mouth work pretty well. I let the manager's run promotions at their own discretion though, to keep that unique and communal feel." Amaryllis moaned contently into the stallion, not like the moans she had given on the bed though.More time to focus on the snuggle with Wild was good. Once the film started properly, she would take her pillow stallion for granted a little bit, and if he moved for any reason other than food or drink she would pout and be generally a little annoyed. She closed her eyes a little and focused on her breathing. "Have you seen this one before?" Amaryllis asked, changing the subject away from work, in line with Wild's suggestion to make it a week of rest and just them. "I've never heard of it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Business and Class   Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:53 pm

Wild Card listened intently to his marefriend talk about her business, taking in what she said and thinking on it. The small moan was welcome too, not arousing and sensual, but loving and warm, which right now just made the atmosphere even better. Wild's breathing slowed down to a relaxed rate and Amaryllis could probably feel the rise and fall of his chest with each breath, along with his arms around her holding her close to him.

"I may have seen a small bit of it once, but I've never been able to watch it all the way through." Wild replied softly, nuzzling Amaryllis's mane lovingly. "It's apparently got some famous actor and actress as the main roles, though I'm never good with names of ponies like that. They all just seem to bunch together under the category of 'actor who did this'." He joked lightheartedly to the mare in his arms. "Either way it gives us an excuse for cuddling on the sofa." The stallion said warmly, only now truly feeling the softness of Amaryllis's coat and loving it. By now, the movie's starting logos were appearing on the screen, though Wild was happy closing his eyes and resting with Amaryllis.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chowatron

PostSubject: Re: Business and Class   Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:09 pm

Amaryllis allowed herself to unwind, eventually her breaths would fall in line with Wild's, and they would rise and fall together. The day they had together was very tiring for Amaryllis, though it was fun and very relaxing. This feeling was likely not helped by the fact she had consumed a sugar laden brunch. Of course, if what she was experiencing now was the result of the consequences of too much sugar, she would have as much as her medical condition allowed. "Do we need an excuse?" the flower themed mare asked sleepily. "I thought I only had to say I love you." The mare watched as the film started. She thought she did recognize one of the ponies, but didn’t say anything in case she got it wrong. Even if Wild didn’t know, if he took what she said as true and it wasn’t, he could end up looking stupid later. Her pillow stallion seemed to be paying more attention to her than the screen anyway, not like she had a problem with that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Business and Class   Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:01 pm

Wild Card laughed quietly, nuzzling Amaryllis again afterwards. "Well my excuse for cuddling you is that you're so soft. It would be a crime for me not to cuddle somepony as soft as you." He said playfully, moving a hoof over the mare's chest to gently massage that area as his wing wrapped around her even more to create a blanket like feeling.

Hearing her say those three words again caused Wild's eyes to turn pink for a moment before returning to their normal colour. He then kissed Amaryllis's mane softly and smiled. "And I love you too, Amaryllis." Wild whispered to the mare, looking up and watching the film along with her. "I recognise the faces of the ponies, just not the names... I suppose we''ll have to wait for the credits to figure out that mystery, eh Amaryllis?" The stallion said lightheartedly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chowatron

PostSubject: Re: Business and Class   Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:30 pm

Between the back of the sofa and the warmth of Wild's wings, Amaryllis was trapped. Trapped in the soft, warm, comfortable embrace of the stallion who loved her very dearly. At the present moment she didn't need to hear him say it in order to know the fact. It was just in the way he was acting. Acting was a bad word to use though, because actors had to lie about their feelings, and Wild really did love her. The mare knew that. She nuzzled into his chest, which she knew he wouldn't mind, since he had said she was so soft. “I guess it can be a mystery,” she said happily, before giving an adoracute, playful frown. “Not much fun with no clues though.” The mare didn’t move as she spoke, staying contently in the spot where she was, slightly taking her eyes off of the screen to look at the stallion’s body she was leaning into and comfortably held in place by.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Business and Class   Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:17 pm

Wild Card breathed in deeply and then sighed happily, generally adoring the physical contact between Amaryllis and him. 'I honestly could do this all night long...' 'Hey, you're sleeping in the same sweaty, liquid love covered sheets as her all night long. That's basically doing what you're doing now, right?' 'You have a way to make romantic things sound ghastly, Cheshire... Plus, there is none of this, "liquid love" on here...' He thought to himself, looking down at Amaryllis's little frown that just made him laugh lightly and nuzzle her lovingly.

And much like two young pegasi lovers at the park, they continued doing this for a while.

Up until the sound of the kitchen timer went off, to which Wild - who was now resting his chin on Amaryllis's mane while watching the movie - heard loud and clear, making his ears flick and also causing him to lift his head from the softness of Amaryllis's mane. "Oh. That's dinner ready, Amaryllis. I'm going to have to move... sadly." He warned the mare, feeling kind of sad that he had to leave the comfort and warmth of the mare, even if it was for the dinner he was cooking for her.

Unwrapping his wing from around Amaryllis, along with his arms, he gently lifted her off of him and then back on the sofa as he stood up, stretching his legs and wings, and then walked to the kitchen to finish preparation for the meal, along with retrieving cutlery and glasses for the dining table - a feat that took a little bit of time due to him having no magic and having to resort to wings and hooves. After a few more minutes of finding plates and such Wild finally called out from the dining area. "Amaryllis Blossom, dinner is served." In a calm and sophisticated manner, moving to a chair and pulling it back for the mare.

Last edited by Wild Card on Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chowatron

PostSubject: Re: Business and Class   Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:48 pm

The mare was startled a little by the timer going off, but didn't jump half as much as she thought she would. She felt safe enough this close anyway and didn't want to disturb Wild. "Alright..." Amaryllis looked to Wild as he shifted. She knew why he had to move, and that is was a good thing as he was going to get her food. That didn't make it feel right though. She firmly expressed her disappointment at the end of their cuddle time with a slightly sad whimper, followed by a noise of discomfort as she tried to settle back down without him. It wasn't the same without Wild. She was pretty comfortable and the entertainment was doing well, she quite liked the way the film was heading. As she heard Wild making noise behind her, she turned her head and peered around to check on the stallions progress. He seemed to know what he was doing when he was making it, so that only filled her confidence in him. Amaryllis pretty much bounced off the sofa when  she heard Wild calling, happily trotting up to the table, having found some more energy after that little rest. She gave Wild a quick kiss on the cheek before sitting down. "Thank you, Wild," she said sweetly, waiting for Wild to serve her half out, if that was how they were going to share it. Wild couldn't pull the fancy restaurant theme and not go the extra mile they would.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Business and Class   Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:15 pm

'That whimper. Why did it sound so cute?' Wild Card thought to himself as he pushed Amaryllis's chair slightly closer to the table when she sat down, smiling at the small kiss she gave to his cheek. The stallion then went to the quiche and did indeed serve half out for Amaryllis and half for himself, but in all fairness he did make the mare's portion slightly larger. After doing that, Wild wandered off to the wine rack and looked through it for something good, selecting a nice red wine and bringing it back to the table.

"A wonderful wine for a wonderful mare. I think that's fair." The pegasus said cheerfully, pouring some of the wine into both their glasses and then leaving the bottle on the table, before sitting opposite Amaryllis and smiling at her. He then raised his glass towards her with a hoof. "A toast, for this week to be the best we can make it, and for our time after this week to be even better." He said happily.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chowatron

PostSubject: Re: Business and Class   Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:10 pm

“Thank you,” Amaryllis said with a sweet smile as her chair was pushed in and dinner was served. She was totally expecting such treatment, but Wild was so very nice as to not disappoint her. The smile may have been an explanation for where all that sugar had gone to. She converted it into adorableness to power her d’aww magic. Though, Amaryllis wasn’t adorable at all though, Wild had said so. She raised her glass at Wild’s request, smiling as blood rushed to her cheeks. In order to hide this slightly, she turned her head to the right and looked down to the floor. This left her face a little harder to see, but you only needed to see one cheek to know how she felt. She did like it when Wild made her all flustered, and at the dinner table like this was a great way to do. “To a great week and for the many that will follow.” she managed to say it all, surprisingly, without tripping over words, which was impressive in with the fast speed and higher pitch she spoke in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Business and Class   Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:19 pm

Wild Card smiled happily at Amaryllis, seeing her cheeks turning slightly more red and watching her turn away in a shy fashion, which simply made the stallion laugh lightly. He touched his glass to the mare's creating a satisfying *clink* sound and then took a sip, placing the glass down afterwards and moving off his seat calmly to walk around to Amaryllis.

He stood in beside her, staring intently at her blushing face and her wondrous features, before placing a hoof to her chin and lifting up her head so that he could give her a loving kiss. Wild held this kiss for a few seconds before slowly pulling back, staring into Amaryllis's eyes and smiling. Quickly, the stallion then made his way back to his seat, taking a small bit of his quiche and eating it happily. "I know I'm doing it again, but to be honest, it's worth it. If we weren't eating dinner, I'd have hugged you for so long." He chuckled lightly, before shaking his head in a lighthearted manner. "If you're not careful with the adora-cuteness you're showing, I might have to make a little pet name for you." Wild jokingly stated, taking another bit of quiche.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chowatron

PostSubject: Re: Business and Class   Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:46 pm

Amaryllis just had the chance to lower her glass again before she noticed Wild push his chair back and stand. As he circumnavigated the table, Amaryllis had a feeling the redness was going to inflame even more. She looked up at the stallion with shy, expressive eyes, wondering what he was going to do once he stopped giving her a dreamy look. She herself was like pony putty as Wild lifted her head and softly laid a long kiss on her lips. She was a little saddened as he stopped and returned to his seat. As he sat back down she left her head on and tilt, only  this time a more curious one. She didn't get why he did it. It was with a absent mind that she sliced up her quiche, still looking at Wild. Presence returned to her eyes and she smile as Wild spoke. “I...uh...What did I do, Wild?” It was not something she minded as before, but was she being so obvious? Nopony else had mentioned such a thing. “I’m sure you’d think of a good one.” She did not state her approval of a pet name, but she may have intentionally let some adora-cute into her tone in the form of excitement at the idea.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Business and Class   Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:27 pm

"What did you do?" Wild Card repeated playfully, putting a hoof to his chin in thought. "Well, you're being you, and I for one think that deserves some affection." He said kindly, taking another piece of quiche and eating it happily as he listened to Amaryllis about the pet name, detecting the excitement in her voice.

'Gentlemen, it sounds as if she likes the pet name idea.' 'Yeah? Well she's your Queen right?' Wild thought, mentally blushing afterwards. 'That name... that's for the bedroom, okay? No, we need one that encompasses her in one silly loving name.' 'How about... Booty mare?' '...No.' 'Sexylicious Flower butt?' 'No.' 'Oh, oh! I got it!' 'What have I walked into?' 'Shush. Now, how about... Jiggle Teats?' 'And this is where I stop listening to you.' Wild Card thought out in his head in mere seconds.

Wild looked at Amaryllis and smiled lovingly at her. "I'm touched that you think I could come up with a good pet name, Amaryllis. To be honest I've never really come up with one before for anypony else." He admitted, having a small sip of wine afterwards. "Sweetheart, maybe? Hm, seems too generic..." He continued on, thinking more and more about what to use as a pet name before shrugging. "Guess I'll have to think about it more to decide on a good one, Amaryllis." Wild said, accepting defeat for now but sounding determined to try again in a playful manner.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Business and Class   

Back to top Go down

Business and Class
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next