A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

Business and Class

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Chowatron

PostSubject: Re: Business and Class   Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:56 pm

Amaryllis nodded in response to Wild's answer. She was unsure about how Wild thrusting forward would be more pleasurable for her, but she just had to do it to find it, then maybe she'd find out. Alright, she could do this. She wrapped her hooves around Wild's member, of which there was plenty to grip, and ran one hoof down his length, before pulling away and going back to his base. She did this a few times before shifting herself a little closer, looking up to Wild for approval of her efforts. If she could get some validation from this, it wouldn’t be too onesided. She turned her head around rolling her tongue around the Wild's tip, before twisting it and letting the softer underside of her tongue stroke across him. Amaryllis discovered a dexterity she didn't really know she had. She just kind of treated it like preening only without using teeth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Business and Class   Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:02 pm

Wild Card waited patiently for Amaryllis, though he was rather nervous seeing as this was the mare's first time doing this. Teeth, that was the main worry. But Amaryllis had started off well, her hooves around his member, making Wild smile as he watched her, and as the stroking movements started he let out a happy sigh.

"Oh~ That's good~" Wild mumbled as he felt Amaryllis's tongue across his tip, moaning softly as she used the softer side of her tongue instead. He closed his eyes for a moment, taking in the moment for a second or two, before opening his eyes and looking back down at Amaryllis lovingly. 'She's certainly started off well.' 'Yep.'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chowatron

PostSubject: Re: Business and Class   Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:36 pm

Amaryllis was glad to hear Wild enjoying himself,  since that was the point of this. This was weird for her, but Wild's loving gaze kept her going. She really wasn't sure how he was going to taste, but given the bath they just shared it was a soapy strawberry, which while it wasn't the best, was far from off putting. She dared herself a little as she took a little more of him into her mouth, her hooves leaving his member to grasp more at his upper rear for support. She lined Wild up against the soft caresses of her inner cheek, her tongue flicking horizontally across a few times before using her tongue to guide Wild to the other side of her mouth where she did the same thing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Business and Class   Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:52 pm

Wild Card placed a hoof on Amaryllis's mane, stroking the area behind one of her ears gently as she took more of him into her mouth, making the stallion moan in pleasure, welcoming the warm, wet feeling around that bit more of his member. He raised an eyebrow as the mare removed her hooves from his length, but understood why as she placed them elsewhere on his body.

Feeling the gentle and soft warmth of Amaryllis's inner cheek sent wondrous signals to his minds, and when the mare guided his tip with her tongue he could not help but let out another satisfied moan. "Yes~ If only I could do something for you while you're doing this, Amaryllis~" He said, truly wishing he could do something for the mare who was so lovingly tending to his stallionhood, and even though he knew of a way, in the bath was not a good place for it... out of the bath however...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chowatron

PostSubject: Re: Business and Class   Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:47 pm

Amaryllis was very pleased to feel Wild's strokes. They weren't gestures like anything she was currently doing of course,  but he was trying. It was odd how Wild’s mind had come to this from preening. He mentioned it got him aroused, but wasn't that what masturbation was for? This was kind of her doing it for him, which she didn't mind, but it was a popular enough thing among couples Wild had mentioned it. And not just among those who played unsavoury kinds of card games. She pushed him out of her mouth slightly so her tongue could flick her tongue at his tip a little before taking more of him in than she had before. This left her tongue a tad limited in its movement, but she could still run up and down the underside of his length as she sucked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Business and Class   Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:57 pm

Wild Card carried on stroking Amaryllis's mane with his hoof, but also attempted to brush his tail against her chest as she sucked his member. He did wonder for a small duration of time why exactly Amaryllis had pushed his stallionhood out of her mouth. Was it the taste? Quite likely, he'd never tried it but had been told it could be rather salty, added with the bath water as well... 'Amaryllis must be going through a bit of a taste advent-uh, yes~'

His thought was cut off by the tongue flicking over his tip, creating a brief spark of pleasure for Wild. The brief spark was outdone by the wave of heaven that washed over him as Amaryllis took more of his length into her mouth, and ran her tongue up and down the underside of it. "That's amazing, Amaryllis~" He mumbled, feeling a bit of pre ooze from his tip and into the mare's warm mouth, his shaft twitching slightly due to all the good sensations he was feeling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chowatron

PostSubject: Re: Business and Class   Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:08 pm

Amaryllis wanted to turn her head away and gag slightly when she felt the first drops of pre on her tongue, but remembered Wild was still in her mouth. This was her first time doing anything like this and she certainly felt an immediate reaction like she was doing somthing wrong. She didn’t act much on it though. Instead of swallowing, she awkwardly stopped herself from doing so and managed to let it mix with her saliva. Her tongue had shifted to the right side of her as she had turned her head, so she began doing some of the tonguework Wild had described to the left side of his shaft, though it wouldn't stay still for some reason. She seemed to be doing well for her first time according to Wild, but she was an earth pony rather adept at using her mouth for things, so it wasn’t too much of a compliment. She still liked to hear it though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Business and Class   Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:01 pm

Through the sea of pleasure Wild was feeling, he did see that Amaryllis seemed to be having a bit of an awkward pause, causing the stallion to tilt his head slightly in confusion. 'Well it's her first time giving oral, I guess she's right to be somewhat nervous.' 'First time, but hopefully not the last time.' 'I hate it when I agree with you on matters like this...' He thought to himself, removing the confusion he felt.

Wild then moaned again, moving his second hoof to stroke behind one of Amaryllis's ears as the other stroked her mane, gripping it lightly after a few seconds and then letting go to return to the gentle brushing motions. "Mm~ Amaryllis~ Maybe try... to fit in more of me... into that heavenly mouth~" The pegasus suggested, mentally scowling at himself afterwards. 'Cheshire, stop taking my voice to use for this.' 'You were thinking it, I just said it. Besides, speaking your mind may come with rewards.'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chowatron

PostSubject: Re: Business and Class   Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:29 pm

Amaryllis was a little surprised by how...forward Wild's request was. He hadn't stumbled over any of his words, though having a loving marefriend all over his dick probably helped with his confidence. Wanting to comply with his request, she took a deep breath in, which tasted like his cock for better or worse, before moving herself forward some more to really go down on top of him. This was work for Amaryllis, but it was a labour of love. Wild was very much intent on trying to pay her back despite the one sidedness he had mentioned. "'Ike 'is?" She asked, her tongue naturally brushing Wild as she spoke.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Business and Class   Sat Sep 13, 2014 4:02 pm

Wild Card closed his eyes as he heard Amaryllis take a deep breath in, but opened them slightly to see his marefriend engulf more of his stallionhood, the sight, along with the feeling of much more of him inside of Amaryllis's moist, welcoming mouth, caused more pre to leak from his tip. "Mm~ Buck yes~ Like that~" He mumbled happily, gripping the mare's mane with his hoof again.

'I would say something about talking with your mouth full.' Wild thought, slightly bucking upwards due to Amaryllis's tongue brushing against his shaft as she spoke, the velvety soft warmth of it over his length sending Wild close to the edge, though he tried holding it back for now so he could feel this pleasure for longer, or at least up until he could warn the mare. As much as he wanted to cum inside her mouth, he did think it better for Amaryllis to decide whether it would be inside or outside.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chowatron

PostSubject: Re: Business and Class   Sat Sep 13, 2014 4:21 pm

Amaryllis gagged back against Wild's thrust. It was unexpected, though this was meant to be for Wild's benefit. What she was slightly more prepared for was the arrival of more pre. It hadn't improved in taste,  but she had learned a little how to accommodate it. Amaryllis moved closer still to Wild, getting extremely close to the edge of the bathtub and closer to Wild. While Amaryllis was experienced with using her mouth, the first beginnings of discomfort, aside from a stallions length in her mouth, of which there was now more than ever, we're starting to settle in. The smell of sex and strawberries was an odd mix, and she could taste it right now. The mix was in the saliva that slid up and down Wild's member with the encouragement of the flower themed mare.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Business and Class   Sat Sep 13, 2014 4:32 pm

The gagging sound sent mixed thoughts into Wild Card's minds, part of him found it extremely arousing that his length was doing that to a mare, another part felt somewhat bad that his length was doing that to a mare, and a third part simply enjoyed the sound of it along with the wet, *schlick* sound accompanying the mare's mouth movements over his member due to the amount of saliva along his shaft and in her mouth.

Wild could only hold back for a few more seconds, and he swiftly decided to inform the mare of this. "A-Amaryllis~ I-I'm close to... close to... close~" The stallion gave up trying to finish that sentence, and instead opted for just that one word, hoping Amaryllis would know and react. Wild did have to loosen his grip on her mane just to let her pull back if she wanted to, and his tail was swishing madly in the water along with his wings being spread wide and twitching slightly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chowatron

PostSubject: Re: Business and Class   Sat Sep 13, 2014 4:43 pm

Amaryllis was a little curious why Wild had let go of her mane, it's not like it was in a state where she would even care about it. It certainly needed brushing. Maybe she could ask Wild to do that for her, or even order him too. ”'Ose? 'Ose 'oo 'e? 'Eah, 'oo are," Amaryllis said as she carried on she had been, moving her tongue everywhere she could that there was room. Wild had been perfectly clear in his message, but not quite enough to get the real meaning through to Amaryllis. She just carried on playing with Wild, rather ignorant to what Wild had in store for her, or rather what he couldn't help but give her. maybe one day she would understand. She needed better education on certain bad pony subjects.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Business and Class   Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:29 pm

Wild Card couldn't restrain the build up of pleasure he had been feeling, and Amaryllis talking around his length pushed him over the edge, well, more like a shove with her licking his member as she talked. "Amaryllis~" He moaned loudly, bucking his hips up slightly as he came, his warm, sticky seed spurting out of his tip and into the mare's unprepared mouth.

Wild's testes, along with his wings, twitched as his seed came forth from his stallionhood, a sizable amount, though less than earlier on. He groaned in lightheaded delight as the last of his seed left him, though his length twitched occasionally, just to join with his wings and testicles in those movements. Only then did he think about what Amaryllis was trying to say.

'"Ose? 'Ose 'oo 'e? 'Eah, 'oo are"' 'Close? Close to me? Yeah, you are.' 'One, you're rather good at understanding muffled speech, and two... Oh by the princesses why?' 'Why am I good at translating muffled speech? Well, I often talk to Joyful and he's normally eating some party food, and I am the one with mares on one night-' 'I mean why did she misunderstand me? Oh goddesses I hope she's not too mad at me...' 'Simple misunderstanding, I'm sure after an explanation she'll understand why you blew your load inside her mouth.' 'Oddly enough, Cheshire, that's not helping...'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chowatron

PostSubject: Re: Business and Class   Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:41 pm

Amaryllis looked up to Wild as he mentioned her name, before feeling something slightly, warm, vicious and salty flood her mouth. It took a few moments for what to sink in, which led to that little bit more filling her. Wild had climaxed into her unaware mouth .She swallowed some of it, letting some settle in her mouth as she released Wild's active and twitching member to try and spit out some of the fluid. “w-wild,” she said, making some gurgling sounds as she coughed a little. She sounded like a cat wanting to get rid of a furball, for better or worse. “You should have said you were nearly ready to…” she slowed her speech once it sunk in that he had giving warning, albeit not the best one to a pony like her. She wasn’t angry, and she wasn’t disappointed either. She just kind of wanted something to go right. The preening went off without a hitch though. “Do you - blegh, that taste - feel better now, Wild?”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Business and Class   Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:44 pm

Wild Card put a hoof up to his mouth to try and hide a frown, and swiftly slid back into the water beside Amaryllis, feeling absolutely terrible as he heard her gurgling and coughing sounds. 'She swallowed some though.' 'Damn it Cheshire, now's not the time.' He thought, placing a hoof on Amaryllis's shoulder and then hugging her, his member receding back into its sheath.

"I'm so sorry, Amaryllis. I just couldn't hold it back any longer, and I thought I warned you properly." Wild tried to explain, wondering to himself why after climax things always seemed to get rather odd. First Amaryllis clamping him inside of her, now this misunderstanding. If things were going to be like this all the time then it certainly wouldn't get dull. He did smile at Amaryllis eventually, and nodded to her question. "Sorry about the taste, though I can't do much about it I'm afraid... and I am feeling physically better, yes. But again, I'm terribly sorry for that." The stallion ended the hug and raised a hoof up out of the water to wipe away some of his seed from the mare's cheek. "Though lucky we were in the bath, eh?" He joked lightheartedly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chowatron

PostSubject: Re: Business and Class   Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:36 am

Amaryllis was happy to have at least accomplished the task she had set out to do. Wild did feel better, even if he felt like a bad pony because of what happened. “I guess it is.” It wasn't funny. Wild wasn't very funny, or maybe that was her being just a little mad at him. It was odd to think about what Wild had just brushed off the side of her face, so she just imagined it was something else, like some slightly gloopy icing sugar or really just anything likely to get on her face that wasn’t sex related. “That hasn’t happened with other ponies, has it?” Amaryllis asked. She rolled her tongue around in her mouth to try and dispel the taste, but it had gotten everywhere, so there was little gain from the gesture. “I was stupid, she said, shaking her head. “but that taste could have been something a lot worse.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Business and Class   Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:08 pm

Wild Card shuffled his wings and body slightly, feeling rather awkward because of what had happened, and Amaryllis's reactions weren't helping in the slightest. He moved the hoof he used to brush the mare's cheek back into the water, and then he just sat there for a moment thinking back to his times with mares to try and remember if something like this ever had happened before.

"Um... There have been a few occasions with other ponies... I guess." Wild finally answered slowly. "And you weren't stupid, I probably should have said something else to warn you a bit better. If anything it's my fault." He continued, before another small smile appeared on his face. "We still have dinner, so that will probably help. And we can do anything you want tomorrow, Amaryllis." The pegasus suggested, trying to sound a bit happier for the mare.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chowatron

PostSubject: Re: Business and Class   Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:40 pm

“It’s alright, Wild,” Amaryllis said, feeling a little better that something like this had happened before, unlike their last sexual encounter. “I’d still like to get out of the bath if it is all the same to you.” She felt a little sad at cutting their bath together short, but the fact that the nature of the things floating in it were...not something her pretty and innocent mind wanted to think about. “Also...Wild, is there any chance we could open some wine before dinner? I don’t want you to be offended but...something flavourful and not salty would be good.” As she moved to lift herself out of the bath, she gave Wild a quick kiss on the lips, ending up with him getting some of his own cum on his lips, though with a chemical strawberry hint to it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Business and Class   Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:13 pm

"Yeah, it's okay Amaryllis. I feel like we kind of came out dirtier than when we went in..." Wild Card commented, sounding slightly disappointed in himself. He then nodded to the mare's suggestion and gave a small smile. "Perfect idea. And I can understand fully, no need to worry about offending me." He added, kissing Amaryllis back as she quickly kissed him, and then wiping the product of their session off his lips, but not before detecting the slight oddness about it.

'Strawberry-ish.' Wild thought as he followed Amaryllis out of the bath, reaching for a towel to dry himself off. "I think a shower is in order tomorrow, and I promise nothing will happen then." He said as he dried off his coat and mane. As a small joke, he dried off Amaryllis's flanks before giving her cutie mark a small kiss. "Mm~ Slight hint of strawberry." 'And something else.' "Anyway, I'll go find that wine then." The stallion stood up straight again and wandered through the bathroom door, leaving his towel on the drying rack, and into the kitchen, where he started looking for a good bottle of wine. Upon finding a nice red wine, he poured some into two glasses and waited, thinking over what just happened repeatedly to himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chowatron

PostSubject: Re: Business and Class   Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:58 pm

"It would be nice to get cleaned up properly," Amaryllis admitted. She could certainly put off showering until tomorrow though, since it was just going to be the two of them tonight. She did want to brush her mane, but it was Wild who had messed it up and he didn't really care about the finer points. Their relationship had gone fast. Yesterday they were dating, and now they were comfortable enough to do several naughty things and generally not be at their most presentable around each other. She gave herself a quick second towel dry off, before somewhat haphazardly putting the towel back at moving to follow Wild, who seemed to have picked out a wine that he probably liked. Amaryllis didn’t have too many standards at the point in time however, the wine could have been pretty cheap and it would still be preferable from the juices of Wild’s fruit. “Thanks, Wild,” was all she said before sipping at the wine, which didn’t clear the taste in one go. She pulled a funny taste as the flavours seemed to mix and she probably ended up swallowing more Wild’s seed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Business and Class   Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:42 pm

Wild Card was snapped out of his thought train, which mostly went over the last moments of what had just happened, replaying it and causing the stallion to frown while tracing a hoof-tip over the edge of his wine glass, by Amaryllis walking into the kitchen, making him smile at her, though it was evident that he was still fretting over the events as his smile faltered slightly. Sure he could make the expression genuine if he wanted to, but right now Wild didn't want to put the effort into hiding his emotions.

"No problem, Amaryllis." Wild replied, taking a sip from his glass of wine and chuckling afterwards upon seeing the mare's face, though the happy laugh ended in him frowning again. "Wine not to your liking?" He asked, though most of him already knew why she made that face. "Well I can start dinner whenever you want, so just ask when you're ready." The pegasus mentioned. In all fairness Wild Card was feeling a bit ashamed and slightly awkward, these feelings showing vaguely through his face and tone of voice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chowatron

PostSubject: Re: Business and Class   Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:50 pm

No, it's fine. It was just the...Y'know, from before." Amaryllis said nervously. It wasn't going to traumatise her or anything like that, but it had still shook her up as good as any jumpscare. It wasn't that she didn't like surprises, more the fact the surprise wasn't all that great. "I'd like to just talk for a little while before you start any cooking, if that's alright with you?" Wild seemed upset about what happened, he was moving awkwardly, and not the cute kind she preferred seeing from him. It wasn't his fault, if anything it was hers for milking him too vigorously. Amaryllis shuddered again. She hadn't thought like that, had she? She masked her disappoint in herself by looking at the wine, her glass of wine before back up to Wild. " Did I say I love you?" She asked, tilting her head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Business and Class   Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:41 pm

Wild Card nodded in understanding, and raised his head at Amaryllis wanting to talk for a bit. "Oh, yeah, that's fine by me." He responded, taking a small sip of wine as he waited for what his marefriend wanted to talk about, probably what just happened, or maybe not so as to get away from the topic and let them forget about it. 'I'm feeling sadness coming from here. Want me to talk?' 'Uh... Amaryllis doesn't know we're here, Blank.' 'Oh? Well... I guess no one told me about that... no one ever tells me about things that are going on...' The stallion thought.

Wild's ears twitched, and his eyes opened even more at what Amaryllis had just said. Blank had been shoved aside by Cupid - and into a nearby wall - and the personality of love stood there with his mouth wide open in surprise. 'I feel I should congratulate you, Gentle. But at the same time, I do not like how you are taking my role.' He quickly thought. The pegasus was simply staring at Amaryllis, before placing down his glass carefully and hugging the mare - his soft, preened wings included in this hug.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chowatron

PostSubject: Re: Business and Class   Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:47 am

“Uh…” Amaryllis felt nervous when Wild fell silent. She hadn't done anything wrong, had she? He said earlier how he loved her and nothing had changed between them since then that he hadn’t been eager to do. “You’re a lit-” Amaryllis’ doubts and worries were put to rest when Wild wrapped himself around him. A few of the earlier times she had been hugged, she had been curious about what she had said. This time however, she had a pretty good idea of what she’d done. Feeling the work she had done on his wings first hand was very satisfying, as was the hug in general. This was a moment for the two of them. She probably should've put more thought into it. If they were ever going to look back on the memory, she’d rather not remember the fading taste in her mouth and her not well kept mane. “Can I get this treatment every time I say that, Wild?” she asked once she had composed herself better.She let her mind move back to the feeling of intimacy between them while she waited for an answer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Business and Class   

Back to top Go down

Business and Class
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next